• ベストアンサー

英語の質問です。和訳お願いします。

I wouldn't wear any of those cosplay outfits. Keep looking~ I already had one drunk guy fall on my lap on the bus. 70% of the people here are disgusting :(

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.1

私はそれらのコスプレの衣装を身にまとうことはしないでしょう。 見ていて下さい。 バスの中で酔っぱらいが私の膝の上に倒れかかってきたことがあります。ここの住人の70%に対して、私はムカツキます。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳、お願いできますか?

イングランドのペンパルからのメールです。 好きなアーティストの話をしていた後で、以下のような文が出てきたのですが、ちょっと自力では訳せそうに無いです…。 この会話の背景ですが、彼女は日本のバンドを良く聞くらしく、x-japanとか好きなんだよー。と言っていました。 …but I'm open to any suggestions of good bands or artists people have. And I'm not really one of those Fangirls that you get here and around the world....I normaly just listen to a band because i think there really good not just because they are good looking! 何となく彼女が言いたいニュアンスは判るのですが、文法の練習なども含めた文通ですので、出来れば和訳だけでなく解説もしていただけるとうれしいです。 特に最初の文章の"~artists people have"の辺り。この文は、artistの後にthatが省略されているのでしょうか?そして、何故"have"がつくのでしょうか? どなたか、ご助力お願いいたします。

• 英語での面接の悪い例という場面での一言

英語での面接時における悪い例という本を読んだのですが以下の文だけが分かりませんでした。 「you wouldn't be putting in the kind of effort we are looking for here.」 これは面接官が最後に言った一言になります。 面接を受けにきた人が「ここの仕事内容にはあまり興味がないがなんとなくやっていけそうだし、ここは前職より給料がいいし、就労時間も少ない」 それだけで志望してきたというよくある悪い例なのですが、 最後に面接官が「「you wouldn't be putting in the kind of effort we are looking for here.」 といいました。 どういう意味かが分かりません。 分からない箇所は wouldn't be とはどんな意味でしょうか? kind of effort =努力の種類と訳してしまいますがそれでは意味が分かりません。 どう訳すのでしょうか? we are looking for here=私たちはここを探していると訳してしまうのですがそれでは意味が分かりません。 どう訳すのでしょうか? 恐れ入りますが教えて下さい。 英語は勉強中の初心者です

• 和訳をお願いします!

Some people tried to keep off witches by painting signs on their houses, and others by nailing up a piece of iron, such as a houseshoe, over the door. Those sitting on the right side of the car watch their side of the road, and those on the left, theirs. よろしくお願いします!

• 和訳をお願いします

It's been fun meeting people here and I've gotten a lot out of it. このout of it が分かりません。よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の小説の訳に関する質問です

次の英文がうまく訳せないのです。 (“in no other craft as in”でググると原文が見られます) 'The mists were closing again. I don't know how old I appeared to him - and how much wise. Not half as old as I felt just then; not half as uselessly wise as I knew myself to be. Surely in no other craft as in that of the sea do the hearts of those already launched to sink or swim go out so much to the youth on the brink, looking with shining eyes upon that glitter of the vast surface which is only a reflection of his own glances full of fire. ・The mists were closing again. I don't know how old I appeared to him - and how much wise. 「ふたたび霧が閉じつつあった。彼に自分が何歳に見えているのか、どれほど賢く見えているのか私は知らない。」 ・Not half as old as I felt just then; not half as uselessly wise as I knew myself to be. 上の文に呼応する形だと思うのですが・・・。 「ちょうどそのとき感じた歳の半分以下だろうし、自分自身が知る無益な賢さの半分以下だろう??」 ・Surely in no other craft as in that of the sea do the hearts of those already launched to sink or swim go out so much to the youth on the brink, looking with shining eyes upon that glitter of the vast surface which is only a reflection of his own glances full of fire. 「たしかに船乗り業という仕事においてほど、すでに一か八かで歩み出した者たちが実は彼自身の満ちあふれた炎を映したものでしかない広大な水面のきらめきを輝く目で見つめながら、崖っぷちの青春までも赴きたいと思うことはない。」 ↓自分の考え↓ *文頭にin no other craft と否定語がきているのでdo the heartsとSVが倒置されている。 *主語 the hearts of those already launched to sink or swim *動詞 go out *that of that=craft *the sea 船乗り業 *those launched 乗り出した人々、出航した人々 *sink or swim 一か八か 間違えあると思うのでお手数ですがどなたか訳してみていただけないでしょうか?よろしくお願い致します。

• 長文ですが和訳お願いします。

“Incredibly I’ve found a woman. A miracle! She is the most beautiful specimen in the WORLD. It certainly helps but it’s her mind, her joy of life and she thinks this battered junkie is the guy she loves.” Keith Richards on Patti Hansen (1980) “Keith was constantly making me mix tapes, and he would do beautiful drawings on them. That was his method of communication.” He created collages with pictures of her from magazines, Polaroids, and notes written in his own blood. “It looks disgusting when it dries, but he loves the color red,” she deadpans. How would he get the blood? “Maybe he cut himself shaving?” she teases, then grimaces. “Or picked a scab?” She has kept these mementos. “I have everything in boxes. Thousands of those tapes. I saved everything.” ― Patti Hansen.

• 和訳

I can't find any pictures of our time together on my external hard drive, so thankfully I had them on here! (was really scared I had lost them too!) 約してくれる方お願いします☆

• 英語の代名詞について

次のセンテンスに関して、 He knew he did not have much longer to live. He told a friend one day: "When I look back over the ranks of those with whom I have lived and loved, it is like looking over a field of battle. All fallen." *the ranks of those with whom I have lived and loved について、 1.I have lived with the ranks of those から、the ranks of those with whom I have lived が生じたのだということ、は分かりますが、。 2.and loved がよく分かりません。 I have loved with the ranks of those ・・・・・ではないと思うのですが・・・・。 have loved the ranks of those だと思うのですが(love は他動詞)・・・・。どうでしょう? だとすると、この場合、目的語になりますので、関係代名詞は省略されている、と考えるのか? あるいはwith whom の whom を借用している? と見るのかです。

• 英語の和訳

1:He looked a little too pleased with his success. 2:It was disappointing that so few people showed up. 3:I am convinced that hewill pass the entrance examination. 4:There was a road leading to the town on the other side of the river. 5:This is an important notice. The people concerned should study it carefully. 訳をお願いします

• 英語の和訳です。お願いします!!

Looking back, the decision to buy a bike seems like a silly thing to feel self-conscious about, and yet it's symbolic of the kind of fear and self-doubt that can keep us from enjoying the simple pleasures of life. Too often we hold ourselves back from the things we'd really like to try, out of a fear of looking foolish, feeling stupid, or making a mistake.  How often have you held yourself back from trying something new? What is you could wake up one morning and take a pill that would completely remove your self-consciousness? One little group, and your fear of being judged, embarrassed, or looking foolish completely disappear. What chances would you take? What new things would you try? What fun would you allow yourself?  Our time on this planet is so precious. Why spend so much energy holding yourself back? Let your guard down, throw caution to the winds, and live a little. Once you confront your self-consciousness directly, you'll be surprised at how quickly you get over it. Believe me; when I set out on my first bike ride wearing my "fashionable" new helmet, I got over my fear of looking foolish pretty quickly.  

MFC-J6995CDW純正インク漏れ
このQ&Aのポイント
  • MFC-J6995CDWで純正インクを使用している際に、文字かすれが酷くなり、本体横からインクが漏れている問題が発生しました。
  • 使用中のMFC-J6995CDWで純正インクを使っていると、文字の印刷品質が低下し、インクが漏れている状態になりました。
  • ブラザー製品のMFC-J6995CDWで純正インクを使用していると、文字がかすれたり、インクが漏れてしまうという問題が生じています。
回答を見る