• ベストアンサー

英語の整序問題について

I used to work for shop as a clerk. 私はかつてその店に店員として働いていた。 ですが for shop as a clerk. の部分は as a clerk for shop. では間違いですか? 文法的な理由とかがあったら教えて下さい><

noname#149723
noname#149723
  • 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

不正解にするほどの差はありませんが、work には for の方が続きやすいです。  as を先に書くと「その店独自の方法で販売する店員」のようなニュアンスになりそうです。もちろん、前後関係による部分が大きいので、決めつけはできませんが。そのような誤解の防ぐためには、for を先に書く方がいいと思います。  ※たた、いずれにしても for the shop にしないといけません。並べ替える単語の中に the がないとしたら、出題のミスです。

その他の回答 (2)

• favo99
  • ベストアンサー率34% (44/129)
回答No.3

I worked as a clerk at the shop once. http://translate.google.co.jp/?hl=ja&tab=TT I have ever worked as a salesclerk in the shop. http://alcom.alc.co.jp/translate

• speglo
  • ベストアンサー率47% (167/353)
回答No.2

まづ、例文が間違っています。 私はかつてその店で店員として働いていた。 は I used to work as a clerk at that store. です。 work for の後は、店の名前など固有名詞が来ます。 この文章は、I used to work at that store as a clerk. でもかまいません。 どちらの情報を優先したいかによります。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の整序問題

解いていて、自信が無くよく分からない整序問題があったので、お願いします。 1 Writing with a brush(stroke order,knowing,the,requires,proper). 2 I am wondering(a package,for me,you,drop by,if,the post office,could,and,send). 3 Would it(right,opened,all,be,if,I,the window)? 4 I wonder(would,on the moon,it,be,like,what,walk,to).

• 英語問題

1a:Please continue your good work. b:Please () your good work. (1)repeat on (2)keep up (3)endure with (4)came up 2a:Is she still trying to find a job? b:Is she still () for a job? (1)keeping (2)making (3)chasing (4)looking 3a:I'm trying to recover from the shock. b:I'm trying to () the shock. (1)get across (2)get above (3)get off (4)get over 4a:They considerd this as most important. b:They looked () this as most important. (1)for (2)on (3)around (4)to 5a:I had to get rid () my doubts about it. b:I had to remove my doubts about it. (1)in (2)of (3)with (4)from 同じ意味になるように語句を入れます 解答をお願いします

• 英語訳 二問

After spending some weeks on the ocean, I began to see the world as long-voyage sailors must always have seen it. の訳が、「私は長い航海がいつも眺めていたに違いない眺め方で世の中を眺めていた」 となっているのですが、 この訳は「see A as B=AをBとみなす」を使っているのでしょうか。 日本語的におかしくてもいいので、直訳を教えて頂きたいです。 Henry Thoreau, the American philosopher ,used to lie abed for a while in the morning telling all the good news he could think of. の訳が、「朝、しばらくの間、ベッドに寝たままで考えられるすべての良いニュースを言っていたものだった。」 となっているのですが、どのように文法構造をとればこのような訳になるのでしょうか。 「used to =~したものだった」の文法は理解しています。 二問、よろしくおねがいします。

• 整序問題

2,6,7の訳も出来たらお願いします。 1Sam couldn't find the proper word (should,which,the situatin,account,for,he,with). 2Literature is a precious (may,of,resource,learn,a country,other,nations,which,through). 3What's the name of the man, (she,whose,got,to,married,son)?  4 When I first went to Rome, (I found myself,I had read,many historic monuments,to see,about,very excited). 5“The shop will be closing soon. Are you ready to go?” “Well, (all,is,I've got,the shopping,to go,to get) list.” 6There is a linguistic (in,expressed,difference,be,subjects,in,can,how,English and Japanese). 7It was Einstein who came up with the theory of relativity. It was (the way,the universe,see,that,we,a,changed,new idea).

• 英語の整序問題

整序問題で、分からなかった問題6問です。難しく思いました。解答解説等、教えて頂けると助かります。お願い致します。 1 I remember that once in a cottage hospital in England a man died while we were at tea,and though there were only six of us in the ward the nurses managed things so adoritly that the man was dead and his body removed (hearing/it/our/without/till/about) tea was over. 2 A defence of television history necessarily involves a (of/as/imagery/the power/in/belief) a behicle for understanding. 3 (was/Arthur/that/when/was/it/eight) his parents moved to Nottingham, where his Uncle George had a lace warehouse. 4 The past two centuries (in/seen/immense/have/an/increase) the range of garden plants. 5 In the history of skirts, the more voluminous they became, (to/the/it/more/was/difficult/wear) fitted mantles or jackets with them. 6 The best way for a collector to ensure he can find what he wants is to develop an interest in something machine-made. Mass production has democratised (within/collecting/and/it/brought/reach) of ordinary people.

• 英語の[used]の使い方を教えてください。

例文1. I first heard the word ''used'' when I watched the film Titanic. 例文2. What's the English name for those drop-like crystal prisms ''used'' to scatter the light from a chandelier? 上記の例文の''used'' 部分を、どう訳せば良いかわかりません。 「昔、~したものだ」の I used to~ とは違いますよね? 教えてください。お願いします。

• 英語の並び替え問題

彼女はツアーガイドとして働き始めました。 【to/tour guide/startod/as/she/work/a/.】 『She started work as a tour guide』ではいけないのでしょうか。 なぜ『to』を使うのか解りません。

• アメリカンジョークのオチがわかりません。

下記のアメリカンジョークのオチがわからないのですが どこが面白いのでしょうか。 どの様に解釈すればいいのでしょうか。 アドバイスお願いします。 "48 hamburgers, please." said Tom to the clerk at hamburger shop. "All for you?" gasped the clerk. "Don't be silly." said Tom. "I have three friends waiting outside for me." (訳) 「ハンバーガー48個ください。」 トムはハンバーガーショップの店員に言った。 「全部あなたに?」店員はあきれて言った。 「馬鹿にしないで。」トムは言った。 「僕は友達を三人、外に待たせているんだ。」

• 英語問題8問を教えてください。

英語問題8問を教えてください。 I.次の英文の意味が同じようになるようにしなさい。 (1)Having no money with me ,I can't see the movies. I have no ( )( )see the movies. (2)He put on his overcoat ,and he went off. ( )( )on his overcoat ,and he went off. (3)Not finding any work,he walked about the city streets. ( ) he ( )find any work,he walked about the city streets. (4)As the little girl was left behind ,she began to weep. ( ) behind ,the little girl began to weep. (5)Weather permitting,we will go on a picnic. ( )it is ( ), will go on a picnic. II.文法的な誤りを訂正しなさい。 (6)Seeing from a distance,it looked like a human face. (7)Being a fine day,I went for a walk. (8)Knowing not where the station was ,I asked a woman the way. 以上、よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の分からない問題を教えてください。

カッコ内の語句を並べ替えて意味の通る英文にしてください。 1.Celia, I'm handing the stage over to you. (floor, thelot, , yours, all, is) 2.We've (lot, got, a, of, to, cover, ground) 3.As it's already ten o'clock, I'd (to, like, started, get). 4.First of all, let me thank you all (for, the, taking, from, time) your work to attend today's session.