• ベストアンサー

訳してください。

ツイッターで勉強しています よろしくお願いします dag, that sucks. no joke though, i always think it must be super hard to be a western girl in japan who wants to date i was a "Nice Guy" and had a lot of issues and was not good at picking girls to pine for.I'm feeling great these days though!

noname#147761
noname#147761
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

ダグ(名前ですかね)、それは災難だったね、でも冗談じゃない、日本で西洋の女性がデートしたい時は物凄く苦労するといつも思っていた。    僕は「いい子」だったから問題もあって、思うガールを選ぶのが得意ではなかった。だけど今はいい気分。 で通じますかね。

noname#147761
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます! またわからないことがあったらよろしくお願いします^^

関連するQ&A

• friends :)

hii, im a girl living abroad and wants to make Japanese friends of my age! hope y'all will reply to this if you want to be friends :) I don't know how to speak or write japanese though 😅 私は海外に住んでいる女の子で、私の年齢の日本人の友達を作りたいです! 友達になりたいなら、みんながこれに返信してくれることを願っています:) 日本語の話し方や書き方がわかりませんが

• in the barest of senses

Back in October, my boyfriend essentially ended our three-and-a-half-year relationship. He said he couldn’t do it anymore, wasn’t happy, and found someone else even though (as he would admit) I gave him no reason to be unhappy. He stayed around to offer me moral support; my college graduation was coming up in December and I was a mess. But he replaced me with a girl he’d known for six months, pushing me off and rescheduling things with me for this other girl even though he and I were still together in the barest of senses. in the barest of sensesはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• よろしくお願いします

DEAR ABBY: I am having issues with a friend who gets handed most everything he wants. I had to grow up when I was very young, pay my own way for things and take care of myself. gets handed most everything he wantsとpay my own way for thingsの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 和訳してください。

英語に詳しい方、翻訳機を使わずに和訳してください。 細かい部分がよく理解できません。 I trying to convince her that she didn't need to ask me for everything, that I wasn't always right about everything, that she should speak up and stand up for herself and argue with me when I had the wrong idea... but she just didn't want to learn. Deep down inside, I discovered, she was the sort of woman who wanted a strong man to dominate her, whom she could lean on and rely on for anything she needed. She wanted to feel safe and taken care of. I don't think that's a bad thing on its own... but over those years I started to become a man I don't want to be: arrogant, controlling, overconfident. Like I couldn't help but enjoy all that power she was always giving me. But I don't want to be that man. And I don't want to live that relationship. I *have* to be able to grow, to learn, to always be taking life as a new lesson, but how can I do that if I'm never wrong about anything? It was too tempting, and it made me a darker person. So, though I loved her very much and it tore my heart to do it, I had to end our relationship. I was not the man she was looking for, even though she wanted me to be. And she was not the woman I have been looking for, even though I desperately loved her beauty and inner light

• 関係代名詞について

以下の2文についてお尋ねします。 (1)The girl ☆who I thought was his sister proved to be his cousin. (2)The girl ☆whom I thought to be his sister proved to be his cousin. <訳(共通)>私が彼の姉(妹)だと思っていた少女は彼のいとこだということがわかった。 ☆whoと☆whomの使い分けが曖昧な為、質問させていただきました。 (1)では ~I thought was...  (2)では ~I thought to be... という違いには気付いたのですが、 何故(1)で用いる関係代名詞はwhoで(2)ではwhomなのか理解出来ていません。 同じ分野で何度も躓いてしまい、何度も質問してしまって申し訳ないです(>_<) 何卒、よろしくお願いいたします。

• A Mother's Lullaby (2)

続きです.. She was very weak,but she tried to be a mother to the poor little boy. She held him in her arms like a real mother. "Mommy," the boy was still crying. "Be a good boy," said the girl. "You'll be alright." she held the boy more tightly and began to sing again. After a while the boy stopped crying and quietly died. But the little mother did not stop singing. It was a sad lullaby. The girl's voice became weaker and weaker. Morning came and the sun rose,but the girl never moved again. 以上です。 宜しくお願いします(T_T)

• Japanese Girl friend..

I am 36 and she is may beyrs 16 to 20 years old.. Thank you for your answer and suggestion. I think I must try to approach a Japanese girl to talk. The beautiful girl who I like, she use to come in train every morning and i think she is a Senior Highschool student. Even i don`t know her name etc etc... Will she be my friend?

• 和訳お願いします。

下の文の和訳をお願いしたいです。日本語文として違和感がないように訳してください。 In the summer of 1945, after the air raid, Nagaoka was a veritable hellscape. Buildings were burned to the ground by brutal incendiary bombs, and the once clear and beautiful Kakigawa River was blackened and stained with the smell of the dead. On my way home from picking up supplies, a little girl with a bob haircut wandered up to me. She was almost naked, though she had a ragged cloth around her waist, as if her clothes had been burned by incendiary bombs. Her bare hands and feet were as thin as branches, and her upper body, so thin that her ribs floated, looked painful.「Please give me some food.」 the girl said in a small voice. I said「Who are you?」「My name is Chiyo Takato, Senju kokumingakkou, 6th grade, class 2. Please,please share your food.」 I was surprised. Senju kokumingakkou, 6th grade class 2 was my sister's classmate. It came as a shock to me that a girl my sister's age had nothing to wear and nothing to eat. I gave her the dry bread I was carrying and a spare water bottle. The girl burst into tears and bowed, 「Thank you...」 I looked at her and thought, this world is crazy. A child as young as 11 or 12 years old shed tears just for receiving a piece of dry bread and a water bottle. It is not that I hate the U.S. military who conducted the air raid. I hate the people in the upper echelons of society who made the world this way in the first place.

• 訳をよろしくお願いします

Millie has a daughter and a son, but they live on the opposite side of the country and aren’t able to visit now. Her daughter is 4, and when I saw her over the summer, she briefly referred to me as auntie. Millie pulled her daughter to the side and told her that I was not her auntie and that I was to be referred to by my first name. I was to be referred to by my first nameの訳をよろしくお願いします

• よろしくお願いします

I am a seventeen-year-old girl who is currently at community college. This past semester, I had a class with a certain boy, whom we shall call "John." Let it be known that I think John is cute. I liked the way he would try to think more deeply about the issues we were studying, and how he talked thoughtfully and creatively about what we were learning. However, I only actually spoke to him once, when we reviewed. We actually had a great time talking about politics, but it never happened again. I always thought that I saw John staring at me from his seat across the room, but I always brushed that off as him staring at the girl next to me, and I was just projecting. ここでのreviewとprojectingの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします