トランプ大統領がイラク駐留米軍を完全に撤退させる方針を発表

このQ&Aのポイント
  • トランプ大統領は、イラク駐留米軍の完全撤退を発表しました。
  • イラクには強固な政治的な構造や国境防衛能力がないとの懸念もあります。
  • また、イラクは宗派対立に再び巻き込まれる可能性やイランの影響を受ける可能性もあります。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

BBC和訳お願いします!

訳がよくわからないところが多いのでよろしくお願いします! he acknowledged that the war had been controversial, but told returning troops they were leaving behind"a sovereign, stable and self-relliant Iraq". however, correspondents say there are are concerns in Washigton that Iraq lacks robust political structures or an ability to defend its borders. there are also fears that Iraq could be plunged back into sectarian bloodletting, or be unduly influenced by Iran. Washington had wanted to keep a small training and counter-terrorism presence in Iraq, but US officials were unable to strike a deal with Baghdad on legal issues including immunity for troops. お願いします!

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

彼は、この戦争が論争の的だったことを認めました、しかし、帰還する軍隊に、彼らが「主権を有する、安定して、独立したイラク」を残して行くのだと伝えました。 しかし、特派員は、イラクは強固な政治機構や国境を守る能力が欠如しているという懸念がワシントンにあると言っています。 イラクが宗派間の流血抗争に逆戻りしたり、イランによって過度に影響を受けるという恐れも、あります。 ワシントン(米政府)は小規模な訓練とテロ対策のための駐留をイラクに維持したいと思いましたが、米政府当局は軍隊に対する訴追免除を含む法律問題に関してバグダッドと合意することができませんでした。

その他の回答 (1)

• sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.2

#1.です。最後の文を以下の様に訂正します。失礼しました。 ワシントン(米政府)は小規模な訓練とテロ対策のための駐留をイラクに維持したいと思いましたが、米政府当局は軍隊に対する訴追免除を含む法律問題に関してバグダッド(イラク政府)と合意することができませんでした。

koba4496
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。参考になりました。

関連するQ&A

• BBCの和訳お願いします!

us troops have trained up Iraqi security forces which, if they stick together, can arguably contain the internal security situation, still stubbornly jammed at a level of violence which kills on average around 350 people every month. but security has to be rooted in political stability, and that's only one of many challenges immediately facing Iraq. even as the final US troops were heading for the border, a political crisis was erupting in Baghdad, with deputies from Ayyad Allawi's Iraqiyya block pulling out of parliament. there is turmoil in two mainly Sunni provinces, which want to declare themselves autonomous regions like the Kurds in the north. there's also a widespread conviction that with the American gone, Iranian influence will apread. while most Iraqis believe it was high time for the Americans to go, many are deeply worrried about the challenges that lie ahead. 長いですがよろしくお願いします!

• 和訳をお願いします。

Under Plan XVII, the French peacetime army was to form five field armies of c. 2,000,000 men, with groups of Reserve divisions attached to each army and a group of reserve divisions on the flanks. The armies were to concentrate opposite the German frontier around Épinal, Nancy and Verdun–Mezières, with an army in reserve around Ste. Ménéhould and Commercy. Since 1871, railway building had given the French General staff sixteen lines to the German frontier against thirteen available to the German army and the French could wait until German intentions were clear. The French deployment was intended to be ready for a German offensive in Lorraine or through Belgium. It was anticipated that the Germans would use reserve troops but also expected that a large German army would be mobilised on the border with Russia, leaving the western army with sufficient troops only to advance through Belgium, south of the Meuse and the Sambre rivers. French intelligence had obtained a 1905 map exercise of the German general staff, in which German troops had gone no further north than Namur and assumed that plans to besiege Belgian forts were a defensive measure against the Belgian army.

• 和訳をお願いします。

The new supreme command (OHL) ordered an end to attacks at Verdun and the dispatch of troops from there to Romania and the Somme front. On 5 September proposals for a new shorter defensive position to be built in France were requested from the commanders of the western armies, who met Hindenburg and Ludendorff at Cambrai on 8 September. The western front commanders were told that no reserves were available for offensive operations, except those planned for Romania. Lieutenant-General Fuchs, a corps commander, recommended that a defensive line be built from Arras to west of Laon, to shorten the front by 25 miles (40 km) and release ten divisions, which with other troops could be used for an offensive in Alsace or Lorraine. Ludendorff criticised the practice of holding ground regardless of its tactical value and advocated holding front-line positions with a minimum of troops and the recapture of lost positions by counter-attacks, a practice that had already been forced on the German armies on the Somme.

• 和訳お願いします!

The german soccer players are okay but I think there are better ones from other teams. But what a shame that Spain doesn't have a chance to win the world cup anymore. Really? I also was in Barcelona last summer, when exactely were you there? And this year from August to Feburary of the next year I'm going to study in Barcelona for half a year And Spain in general is a great country, you should also go to the south, for example to Málaga, Cádiz, Granada or Sevilla. 少し解読が難しいです、よろしくお願いします!

• 和訳をお願いします。

The forts were triangular or quadrangular and built of concrete, with a surrounding ditch and barbed-wire entanglements. The superstructures were buried and only mounds of concrete or masonry and soil were visible. The forts were armed with 78 x 210-millimetre (8.3 in) howitzers, 150-millimetre (5.9 in) and 120-millimetre (4.7 in) guns and 57-millimetre (2.2 in) quick-firers. Each fort had retractable cupolas, mounting guns up to 6-inch (150 mm) and the main guns were mounted in steel turrets with 360° traverse but only the 57-millimetre (2.2 in) turret could be elevated. The forts contained magazines for the storage of ammunition, crew quarters for up to 500 men and electric generators for lighting. Provision had been made for the daily needs of the fortress troops but the latrines, showers, kitchens and the morgue had been built in the counterscarp, which could become untenable if fumes from exploding shells, collected in the living quarters and support areas as the forts were ventilated naturally. Pentagonal Brialmont fort, 1914 The forts were not linked and could only communicate by telephone and telegraph, the wires for which were not buried. Smaller fortifications and trench lines in the gaps between the forts, to link and protect them had been planned by Brialmont but had not been built by 1914.

• 和訳してください!

昔の友人?恋人のような男性から2年ぶりに連絡が来ましたがあまりにも自分が英語を忘れすぎて彼のメッセージが正確に理解できません。。。なんとなくはわかるのですが正確に知りたいので分かる方、和訳お願いいたします。 自分の名前はAとしています。 I am glad that u are fine...i am good too ... i wanna say a couple of things to you! Back there, when we were at LA, i thing that didn't treated you the way that you deserve, and i wanna say really sorry aboute that A...you deserve to know that i have a lot of good memories about you and the good times that we had in LA I know that all this things happened a long time ago, but i want to say sorry to you anyway... U always were so nice to me, and back there i was to young and too immature to know that... So, this is your Brazilian friend saying sorry to you about something that happened almost 2 years ago, but still care about that...i know that we live really far way, but anyway, i wanna be ok with you Miss you A

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳をお願いします What are the limits to human performance in sports? Or are there any limits? Will future athletes continue to be able to break old records by running and swimming faster, jumping higher and farther, and lifting more weight? Or will we get to a point where the human body has reached its limit and few or no new records can be set? These questions came up again when Mike Powell broke the world record in the long jump by leaping over twentynine feet in 1991. The old record which had been set in 1968 was the longest remaining record in the history of track and field. Many people had wondered if the old mark was an absolute limit which world never be passed. But Powell surpassed it, and others are now busy trying to set a new record again.

• 英語の得意な方、和訳お願いします!2

What are the live of these refugee children like? Think about the case of the children in this photo. They are from Kosovo. Their village was attacked. Their father and older brother were in great danger and had to run away. These children and their mother were left behind. But they were in danger too. They had to leave. They became refugees. There are million of children like the. These children are refugees living in Africa,Asia and Europeーーーeverywhere.

• 詩の和訳をお願いします。

少々長いのですが、以下の和訳をお願いします。 翻訳サイトも試みましたが、いまいちピンと来なかったので…。 "It Couldn't Be Done" Somebody said that it couldn't be done, but he with a chuckle replied, that "maybe it couldn't"but he would be one who wouldn't say so till he tried. so he buckled right in with the trace of a grin on his face. If he worried he hid in,he started to sing as he tackled the thing that couldn't be done and he did it. Somebody scoffed:"Oh,you'll never do that;at least no one has ever done it" But he took off his coat and he took off his hat. And the first thing we know he'd begun it. With a lift of his chin and a bit of a grin without any doubting or stopping he started to sing as he tackled the thing that couldn't be done and he did it. There are thousands to tell you it cannot be done, There are thousands to prophesy failure; There are thousands to point out to you one by one, The dangers that wait to assail you. But just buckle in with a bit of a grin, Just take off your coat and go to it. Just start in to sing as you tackle the thing That"cannot be done"and you'll do it. 以上よろしくお願いいたします。

• この文章の和訳をお願いします。

Now, Figs. 3(a) and (b) indicate that there seems to be several discontinuous spikes in the range of |bi| between 1.8 and 2.6, which hereafter is called the discontinuous band.   In order to see the detailed features of the scattering in this region, we have calculated the particle orbits in a fine division of bi. The results, which are illustrated in Figs. 3(a) and (b), show that in almost all of the region ⊿b continues smoothly with respect to bi but there remain the fine discontinuous bands near bi=1.92 and bi=2.38. Again we have tried to magnify the range of bi between 1.915 and 1.925 and found that there are still finer discontinuities near bi=1.919(see Figs. 4(a) and (b)).