• ベストアンサー

wrap sopping ?

以下の動画、3:47付近で、ECB(欧州中央銀行)について、 if you look at ECB's job away from mall has it issue they get it wrap sopping... と聞こえるのですが、何と言っているのでしょうか? wrap sopping の意味は何でしょうか?  ずぶぬれのものを包むようなダメな仕事ということでしょうか?よろしくお願いします。 http://www.bloomberg.com/video/81861054/

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • speglo
  • ベストアンサー率47% (167/353)
回答No.1

彼はモラルハザードの話をしているのです。 If you look at ECB's job away from the moral hazard issue they so got wrapped up in, ECBはモラルハザードの問題ばかりに気を取られて(wrapped upは包み込まれる)EUがすでにリセッションに落ち込もうとしている点を考慮していないと言っています。ECBはインフレ懸念を理由に足をしきづり、今度はモラルハザードを理由にしているんですね。確かに、メンバー諸国の一部が無責任な財政政策で債務超過におちいったからといって、ECBが救済に当たっていたら、モラルハザードの問題が残りますが、だからといって放置して、状況がさらに悪化したら取り返しのつかない状態になる、ちょうど、2008年のアメリカと同じですね。

eigoself
質問者

お礼

いつも大変ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

We’ll take a look into it and get back to you about this issue.

• 英文を翻訳してください。

この英文を翻訳してもらえないでしょうか? お願いします。 After checking details on this issue, this is being taking cared of by our Trust and Safety team as they are authorized to handle these matters. It would be best to get in touch with them so this gets resolved right away.

• 自由英作文添削

自由英作文の添削お願いします 設問:「子供は親の背中を見て育つ」と言う言葉があります。それでは、親というものは子供にどのような「背中」を見せるべきではないと思いますか。また、それ はなぜですか。具体的な例をあげながら70語程度の英語で説明しなさい。 I think parents should not show their children their rudeness to others. It is because , if they see their rudeness every day , they will imitate their attitude. It leads to many ploblems in the society. For example, if they don't look up to the senior , they talk friendly with their boss, and the boss get angry then they may lose their job. It is very terrible. 英語得意なかたお願いします。 出来れば文章の構成方法も教えていただけたら嬉しいです。

• 英語:和訳

英語のワークをしていたんですが、どうしても和訳が上手くいかないところが またでてきたので相談しにきました( ;´Д`) itを含む構文らしいんです;; 教えてほしいです。お願いします(><;) (1)I'm sure you'll find it better to use this new cell phone than to use that old one. (2)The stars in the sky are so far away that they look tiny. It takes their light thousands of years to reach us on the earth. (3)It was not the lack of money that bothered him most, but the loss of pride a man suffers when he cannot find a job.

• 添削お願いします

・「しかし本当に就きたい仕事を手に入れるのも難しいことである」 However, it is also difficult to get a job which people really want to work. ・「大学を卒業していないと就職するのが難しく、また仕事が限られていると言われている」 It said that it is difficult people who did not graduate University to get a job, or competitive it. ・「大卒以上の資格が必要と仕事の募集要項に書かれているものをよく目にする」 We often look the requirements guideline that was written about a college degree level. *日本語=英語になっていない箇所が多々あるかと思いますが、英語で言いやすい表現にいくつか変えています。 こちらの英文の文法・表現がおかしくないかみて欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 合っていますか?見てもらえますか?

Sue has applied for the job, but she isn't very well qualified for it. →に文章を続けます。  I 'll be surprised if she gets it. と、条件に満たっていないから当然ダメだと思うけど、もし getする事があるんなら・・・で  I would be surprised if she got it. は 両方 可能でしょうか? 宜しくお願いいたします。

• 次の英文を訳してください

どうしてもわかりません。宜しくお願いします。 (1)My job pays well and, what is better, I enjoy it. (2)We should judge people not by what they have but by what they are. (3)One's worth lies not so much in what one has in what one is.

• 日本語訳をお願いします。

日本語訳をお願いします。 What impression do you have of homeless people? Dirty? If you had to sleep rough, you'd probably be dirty too. Lazy? If you can't find a job, it's hard to look busy. Dangerous? ((1)), homeless people are far more likely to experience violence than to farm others. For people who have never had to sleep rough or never been unable to find a job, it is (easy/hard) to feel sorry for the homeless. Yet (any/no) one of us could end up without a home. (Few/Most) people enjoy being homeless. If they are (able/unable) to receive social security payments, they have little choice but to beg for food. They get very little sleep each night, especially in winter. However, the biggest problem is their lack than anything else in this world, they (don't want/want) to be treated as normal human beings. ((2)), a new monthly magazine appeared on the streets of London. It was sold by homeless people who kept for themselves 60% of the sale price. This enabled them not only to wern a small income, ((3)) to make contact with people and Big Issue, ((5)), contains articles on social, political, and other topics. It has been (return to/stay away from) society, and is now sold in many other countries, including Japan. ((6)), don't just buy a copy and then walk away. (Talk/Tip) to the vendor: he or she values that more than your money. (1)~(6)に語群から適切な語句を入れなさい。 I:as the magazine is called II:in 1991 III:if you see it IV:on the contranry V:in fact, for many VI:but also (/)の適切な語句をどちらか選びなさい。 問題の方ももしできればお願いしたいです!

• as ~ asの意味

お世話になります。 I know that every company has busy periods; when this happens, I'm ready to put in as much time as it takes to get the job done. 上記の文の意味は、だいたいこういう意味かなと思っています↓ 「どの会社でも忙しい時期はあります。そのときは、仕事が終わるまで働きます。」 それで、 as much があることによってどのような意味が含まれるんのでしょうか? 私が英作文すると下記のとおりシンプルなるのですが、下記との意味の違いはありますでしょうか? I'm ready to put in time which it takes to get the job done. as ~asの使い方が まだまだ不得意です。。。 ご説明していただけるとうれしいです。どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。

• 英訳について

英語を始めたばかりで英訳に困っています。 この場合適切な英語は何ですか? 仕事の関係でアメリカのオフィサーにメールをしなければなりません。 仕事が始まるまでの5ヶ月間ほどはビザがおりないので違う仕事でビザをとりアメリカにくることを進められました。 しかし弁護士に後で本当にとりたい労働ビザが取得しにくくなるので今はビザを取得しないほうがいいといわれたことを伝えたいのですが。。。 I talked lawyer about working VISA. If I get a job at the shop and get the working VISA now, I will become difficult to get the VISA when I came to being able to work at the office, so they said it is better for me don't get a VISA if it is possible to get a job in my future at the office. Thank you for helping.