• ベストアンサー

至急英訳お願いします

この英文の英訳を教えてください! Kyary voice sounds really different from when she's talking and when she's singing? So I believe she forces her voice to sound like a little kid to be more 'attractive' and 'cute', maybe? よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

Kyaryの声ってホント話してるときとか、歌ってるときと全然違うよね。 アタシが思うに彼女わざと子供っぽくして、素敵とか、カワイイとかいうふうに受けようとしてねぇ?

nnn1984
質問者

お礼

迅速な回答ありがとうございます。助かりました。

関連するQ&A

• この文の構造がよくわかりません。

They believe that she has found their pets by "talking" to them over long distances, has discovered their illnesses, and has even solved their emotional problems. that以下はshe has..., (she)has..., and (she)has...ですか。 また she has found their pets by talking to them...の文の意味がよくわかりません。themはtheir petsのことらしいです。

• 至急!英訳お願いします!

英訳お願いします。 My name is Jim and I come from the United States. I have enjoyed reading fiction since I was a child. Since moving to Japan,where I am surrounded by a foreign language every day,I enjoy reading novels in my own language even more. I really find it relaxing. I also feel more confident than when I'm speaking or reading Japanese. It is fun to imagine that I am one of the characters in the novel I'm reading,particularly when I read fantasy stories. When I read Harry Potter,for example,I felt as if I had become a wizard like him. When I read Lord of the Rings,I became Strider. It made me feel so strong and brave! When I told my friend Sue about my imaginary lives,she agreed. "I know what you mean ,"she said. "The same thing happens to me.When I read Little Women,I wanted to help my family like the heroine did." I also enjoy reading science fiction. I like to imagine that I am flying with the other characters in a super fast spacecraft and that we save the earth from terrible crises. When I read I become a different person,even if only for a little while. 何卒よろしくお願いします。

• !至急!和訳お願いします!!!

長文ですが、この文章を和訳していただけないでしょうか? Maybe Paulie's mother was right. On my second Open School Day she told me I was a cheat. She was proud of her Paulie, future electrician, nice kid who planned to start his own business one day. He wanted to marry a nice girl, have a family, and stay out of trouble. I was angry with her. But, at the back of my head a little voice filled me with doubt. Maybe I was a cheat. Maybe I wasn't a good teacher. "I ask my kid about his day in school, and he tells me about stories of Ireland and you coming to New York. Stories, stories, stories. You know what you are? A cheat. And I'm saying that kindly, trying to help." I wanted to be a good teacher. I wanted to fill my students’ heads with spelling and vocabulary. I wanted to help them have a better file, but I didn’t know how. The mother said she was Irish, married to an Italian, and could see all my secrets. She knew my game. When I told her I agreed with her she said,”Ooh, you agree with me? You actually know you’re cheat?” “I’m just trying to do my best. They ask me questions about my life and I answer them. They don’t listen when I try to teach English. They look out the window. They sleep. They eat sandwiches. They want the bathroom.” “Why don’t you teach them what they need to learn―spelling and big words? What will my son, Paulie, do when he goes out into the big world and he can’t use big words?” I told Paulie’s mother that I hoped to be a good teacher one day, confident in the classroom. But until then, I was going to continue trying. I don’t know why, but that made her emotional. She started crying and looked in her handbag for a handkerchief. I offered her mine, but she shook her head and asked,”Who does your washing? That’s the saddest-looking gray handkerchief I’ve ever seen in my life. Your shoes, too. I’ve never seen such sad shoes. No woman would ever let you buy shoes like them. It’s easy to see you’ve never been married.” She brushed the tears from her eyes with the back of her hand. “Do you think my Paulie can spell handkerchief?” “I don’t think so. It’s not on the list.” “Do you see what I mean? You people have no idea. You don’t have handkerchief on the list, but he’ll need handkerchiefs all his life. Every day Paulie comes home telling us these stories and we don’t need to hear them. We’ve got our own troubles. It’s easy to see that you’re new in this country . . .” “No, I’m not new this country. I was born in here. I was in the army here. I worked on the docks. I graduated from New York University.” “See?” She said,” That’s what I mean. I ask you a simple question and you give me the story of your life. Be careful, Mr.McCourd. These kids don’t need to know the life story of every teacher in the school. Just give them spelling and words. Mr.McCourd and the parents of this school will thank you forever. Forget the storytelling. If we want stories, we’ve got a TV Guide as home.” よろしくお願いします。

• 英訳お願いします。

Lillian would like to figure out how to get implants maybe in Japan so she can eat. I can organize having dentures made here but she would like four implants on the bottom and four implants on the top, where you mount dentures and they act like natural teeth. They are expensive but less expensive then a whole mouth of implants. Its horrible that she cannot eat! If she were to go to Japan to visit do you have a place for her to go?

• 英訳の質問です(残暑も過ぎ~) 二つあります。

(ある方に質問して以下のような回答を得ました) 残暑も過ぎ、虫の音がにぎやかだ The end of summer is just passing away and there is autumn around the corner. The singing of insects is lively. 地の底からわいてくるような虫の声に耳を傾けていると、ああ秋だなあとしみじみ感じる。 When I listen to their singing as if they were coming from the inside of the earth, I realize that autumn has come. 身のまわりの音は今まで不当に軽んじられてきた The singing around me has been unfairly neglected until now. 気持ちをなごませる音の模索は、もっと進められてよい。 Now I have come to think of keeping myself to look for the singing in order to make myself relaxed. (The singing or Sound) around me has been unfairly neglected until now. Q1)singingかSoundか? soundをThe singing にしていますが、 ここでは、日本文は「私の周りの音は、今まで、不当に軽んじられてきた」 と、虫の音→周りの音 に変わっているので、singingだと、虫の音に限定しているので、 やはり、「Sound」の方が いいと思うのですが・・・。 はじめ[Sounds]かな?とも思ったのですが、ただの「音」の場合不可算名詞なので「sound」 だとおもいました。EX) Sound travels slower than light. Q2)Now I think it's better to keep looking for (sound or singing) to make myself related.   は正しいですか? (ある回答者の答え) 口語表現で、come to think of「について考えるようになる」にし(これは先頭にNowを付け角が慣例) 、to不定詞が離れた位置にあるので、目的をしっかり表すために、in order toとして見ました。  keepには目的語も必要なんですが、そのせいでmyselfが2回出てくるところは、ちょっと嫌かもです。 Now I have come to think of keeping myself to look for the singing in order to make myself relaxed. と回答されていましたが・・・ この文の場合、keepは、自動詞の扱いとして、keep looking for~探し続ける として Now I think it's better to keep looking for (sound or singing) to make myself related. という文章でも、よろしいでしょうか??

• Goodbye Columbus で解らない箇所有

Leo が酔って主人公に妻の不満をぶちまけている場面です。 She says it's bad for the kid if I come home smelling. The kid's a baby, for God's sake, she thinks that's the way I'm supposed to smell. A forty-eight-year-old man with a three-year-old kid! She'll give me a thrombosis that kid. My wife, she wants me to come home early and play with the kid before she goes to bed. 上記でshe thinks that's the way I'm supposed to smellを訳者の佐伯彰一氏は「ところが、女房のやつ、わしが酒くさいと、決めこんどる」と意訳しています。 どうしてそういう訳になるのでしょうか? もう一か所あります。 She'll give me a thrombosis that kid. を佐伯氏は「女房に言わせると、あんたのせいで、赤ん坊が血栓症になっちまう、と言う」と訳しています。この文章の構文となぜそういう訳になるのか解説お願いしたいです。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• themself は普通に言っていますか?

アメリカの人が次のように言っていました。 when they say "出すのでしょうね", they are talking to themself, and maybe they want you to answer it. そこで私はthemselvesと書かないとテストでは×だと言いました。 その人は That's strange they would say 'themself' is wrong. I don't know. Maybe it is. But I say it all the time. themself はみんな普通に言っているのでしょうか?

• 【至急】和訳お願いします

急ぎなのですが、どなたかしたの文章を訳してください! よろしくお願いします…。 I always laugh when I see students slumped in the back of the lecture hall. They would be surprised if they realized how well I can see them. Although I tell my students that American professors rarely look at the front rows, they never seem to believe me. The myth of back-row anonymity lives on, despite my attempts to make students understand a professor's sense of space. My grandmother used to tell my sister and me that variety- even when we don't like it - adds spice to life! If we keep an open mind, all these fascinating and frustrating cultural differences will enrich our lives. *back-row anonymity…後の席は目立たない(注目されない)こと *variety...adds spice to life!…<諺>変化が人生に味わい(楽しみ)をそえる です。よろしくお願いします!

• 英訳

(1)ジェスチャをして、それを英語で書きなさいと先生に云われた。 I did a gesture, and it was said to write it in English by a teacher. (2)彼女は山登りをしています。 She does mountain climbing. (3)彼女は写真を撮って下さいと頼んでいます。 She asks you to take a photograph. (4)子供達は海辺で泳いでいます。 Children swim by the sea. (5)彼は映画を見て外に出たら雨が降っていました。 When he watched a movie and went out, it rained. (6)彼女は劇場で芝居をオペラグラスで見ていた。 She watched a play in opera glasses in a theater. いつもお世話になっています 自信が無いのでよろしくおねがいします

• 英訳の分からないところお願いします。

Victoria was not content with her body and this was to become a problem as she got older. She now says that it was Geri's obsession with dieting when she joined the Spice Girls that tipped her over the edge, but her entirely false self-perception that she was too fat date back a long way. ビクトリアは自分の体に満足していなかったので年を経てこれは問題となった。 彼女は言うには、Geriがダイエットにやみつきになったのはスパイスガールズのメンバーになったとき・・・・・・ *”was to” は英語のバイオグラフィーに良く出てきますが、これはどういう風に訳されますか? あと、”tip”ってどういう意味でしょうか。