• 締切済み

この文は変ですか?

My PC screen is frozen, about 1 minute was unable to capture enough of them LIVE. 間違いやおかしな箇所があれば訂正お願いします。

みんなの回答

• KappNets
  • ベストアンサー率27% (1557/5688)
回答No.3

My PC screen was frozen, and I could not get it live for about a minute. My PC screen was frozen, and I was unable to get it live for about a minute.

4i8e6gg59
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • speglo
  • ベストアンサー率47% (167/353)
回答No.2

まず、日本語で、何が言いたいのか書いてください。

4i8e6gg59
質問者

お礼

そうすべきでした、大変申し訳ありませんでした。 ありがとうございました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • gonshingo
  • ベストアンサー率21% (51/237)
回答No.1

As my pc was frozen about 1 minute, I failed to ここから君の文の意味がわからん

4i8e6gg59
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• どの文が正しいでしょか?

どの文が正しいでしょか?正しい文が無い場合は模範解答をよろしくお願いします。…_| ̄|○ 私の仕事は1月から3月までが一番忙しい。 I'm busiest from January to March. My job is busiest from January to March. *My job を 主語にするのは変ですよね? The busiest term for my work is from Jan. to March. 庭のバケツの水が凍っていました。   The bucket of water in my garden had frozen. The water in the bucket in my garden got frozen. The bucket of water in my garden froze. I found the bucket of water frozen in my garden.

• 能動態=受動態

以前から気になっていたのですが、能動態と受動態が同じ意味になる動詞がありますよね。 例: He married her. = He was married to her. He possesses intelligence. = He is possessed of intelligence. The organization comprises three divisions. = The organization is comprised of three divisions. She never tires of listening to music. = She is never tired of listening to music. He pledged to support them.= He was pledged to support them. それから、こんなのもあります。 We worried about the problem. = We were worried about the problem. といった具合。これは一体どういうわけなんでしょうか。 それから、ほかにも類例があれば、教えて! (これって、次のような例とは性質が違うと思うんですよね。 I realized my dream. = My dream was realized. = My dream realized. They modernized the country. = The country was modernized.=The country modernized. They had to shorten their stay.= Their stay had to be shortened.= Their stay had to shorten.)

• この文を日本語訳してください

この文を日本語訳してください "Gatsby, the man who gives his name to this book, was exempt from my reaction-Gatsby, who represented everything for which I have an unaffected scorn." "If personality is an unbroken series of successful gestures, then there was something gorgeous about him, some heightened sensitivity to the promise of life."

• 並べ方と英訳を教えてください

(1)Which gives more light, the sun or the moon? (2)Few people knew the answer, did they? (3)Pass me the newspaper, will you? (4)It was an interesting interview but what a talker! かっこ内の語句を並べ替えて、日本文と同じ意味の英文にしてください。 (1)学校までは歩いてほんの5分の距離です。 (five/ is/ it/ minutes'/ only/ school/ the/ to/ walk/ .) (2)差し当たり、私たちにはこれで間に合います。 (do/ present/ this/ us/ for/ will/ the/ .) (3)その光景は私の胸をドキドキさせるに足るものであった。 The (was / to/ leap/ heart/ sight/ make/ enough/ my). (4)新聞を読むと、世界の情勢がよくわかります。 Newspapers (going on/ informed of/ is/ keep/ what/ will/ you) in the world. これを解いてみると、 (1)太陽か月どちらがより多くの光を与えますか? (2)ほとんど人々は、答えを知りませんでしたね. (3)私に新聞を渡してくださいね。 (4)それは面白いインタビューでした。そして、なんと話し手だろう! (5)It is only five minute's to walk the school. (6)This will do us for the present. (7)The sight was enough to make my leap heart. (8)Newspapers is keeo going on what you will informed of in the world. になりました。 間違っているところがあれば教えてください。 もしよかったら、訂正も教えていただけると助かります。

• 関係詞で一文を教えてください

関係詞で一文に 教えてください。 ※( )の文を主節 1.That is the park. My father often takes a walk there. 2.A child is called an orphan. His parents are dead. 3.The jacket was too expensive. Ilikedit very much. 4.(They say he is very smart.) I cannot belive it. 5.I hear he is going to marry a girl.( The girl happened to be a friend of my wife's.) 6.(He lent me three novels.) I have read none of them. よろしくお願いします!!

• 訳が変かも知れんません・・・

the people to overcome when I read books is that I easily get tired of them. 私が読んだ時本を読む事を克服する人々は、私が簡単に彼らにあきたようになります。 どこが間違いでしょうか? 自分で訳してみたらわからなくて… 教えていただけると嬉しいです。

• ネイティブの方の文を訳してもらえませんか

.(長文ですみません)  I am not a teacher. You are asking about a rare use of "enough", a negative sense. Normally, enough is a good thing. A meal that is poor enough is not quite pure garbage, but it will not make you happy, either. You found it in Dickens, in a story written in 1843 in England. I would say that this use of "enough" would be unusual in the US today. Your example---old enough to drive---is not the same. For one thing, the negative "enough" doesn't take modifiers. His blind date turned out to be homely enough (negative sense), but they wound up getting married, and their kids were ugly enough to make a freight train take a dirt road (positive sense)

• 次の日本文は英語で何て言えばいいですか?(受動態)

『彼がそれをしているところを彼らに見られる必要性が本当にあるのかどうか私は疑問に思っている。』 I was wondering whether there is the necessity of being looked at them. 『彼がそれをしているところを』と『本当にあるのかどうか』という表現をうまくするにはどう言えば良いでしょうか? 教えてください よろしくお願いします_(._.)_

• 英語の訳の一文 いまいち上手に訳せない

訳おねがいいたします。 my heart was full of joy to think of the fine surprise they would have when i revealed to them that i was their son, and that i had come back home laden with gold and welth.    以上です。大体は理解できるのですが上手に訳せません。お願いします。

• 次の短い文でお聞きしたいことがいくつかあります

Thus Ilearned from life itself. At the beginning I was only a little mass of possibilities. It was my teacher who unfolded and developed them. When she came, everything about me breathed of love and joy and was full of meaning. she has never since let pass an opportunity to point out the beauty that is in everything, nor has she ceased trying in thought and action and example to make my life sweet and useful. わたしが考えたことを書かせていただきます。 I was only a little mass of possibilities は「私は少しの可能性の大きな量にすぎなかった」と直訳ではこうだと思うのですが、意味がまったくわかりませんでした。only副詞はwasにかかると考えました。のみだった」と。 またto make my life sweet and usefulのto不定詞の働きは文法的判断からでは前の名詞にかかる形容詞用法とはいえませんよね? to make 以下が thought and action adn exampleにかかるということなのですが。 はじめにbreathedを見たときは、「~を吸う」という他動詞と考え、他動詞が過去分詞の働きをして、受身かと思ったのですが、もし過去分詞と考えてしまうと, and was のandが何と何をつないでいるのか分からなくなってしまうのでbreathed は過去形の動詞だと考え直しました。 でも、意味が「先生がやってくると、私についての全てが、愛と喜びの呼吸をして、意味でいっぱいだった」となってわからなくなってしまいました。辞書も見ましたが、なぜbreathed of loveとofがあるのですが?ofが存在している理由がわかりません。動詞でbereath を使うと、breath inや,breath outとしか載っていませんでしたが、このofはなぜあるのですか? 疑問にお答えいただける方よろしくお願いします。 こちらの文の訳例です。 「こうして私は人生そのものから学んだ。初めは、可能性をもつ小さなかたまりでしかなかった。その可能性を開示し、発展させてくれたのは私の先生だった。先生が来ると、私の周りのすべてのものが、愛と喜びで息づき、意味で満ち溢れた。それ以来、先生はすべてのものの中にある美を指摘sる機会を指摘しないまま過ごすことはなかったし、考えや行動や事例の点で、私の生活を楽しく有益にしようとすることを決してやめなかった。」