• ベストアンサー

英語の並べ替え問題

回答お願いします>< ( Ronaldinho / as far / the best / know / as/ I / is ) soccer player in the world. (wrong / about / I / was/ my / new/ boss), because she is really very kind. ( it / that / my brother / is/ my mother's / dream ) and I become doctoes some day. The knight said , “( against / in / my blood / evil / fighting / is)”. ( it / not / if / for / had / been/ ) your guidance, I might have become a criminal. よろしくおねがいします>< できれば日本語訳もつけてくださると嬉しいです・・・

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

(1) As far as I know Ronaldinho is the best soccer player in the world. (2) I was wrong about my new boss, because she is really very kind. (3) It is my mother's dream that my brother and I become doctors some day. (4) The knight said, "Fighting against evil is in my blood." (5) If it had not been for your guidance, I might have become a criminal. (1) 私が知る限り、ロナウジーニョは世界で最高のサッカー選手です。 (2) 私は新任のボスを誤解していました、なぜならば、彼女は本当に非常に親切なのです。 (3) 私の兄(弟)と私がいつか医者になることは、私の母の夢です。 (4) 「悪に対する戦いが、私の血の中にあります。」と、騎士は言いました。 (5) あなたの助言がなかったとしたら、私は犯罪者になったかもしれません。

関連するQ&A

• 英語について。

次の問題を正しい順序に並べかえる。 (1)(my/famous/soccer/become/to/a/player/is/dream) (2)(drink/have/I/to/something/can) [1]My dream is to become a famous soccer player. [2]I can have something to drink. これでいいのか回答お願いします。

• この英語の自己紹介は通じるでしょうか??

My name is momo. My hobby is to play sports. especially,I like soccer. I want to become good at soccer early. Thank you for hearing my speech. 何か間違っていたり、変えた方がいい表現がありましたら教えて下さいm(_ _)m

• 英語の問題です

My dream is to work as a nurse. この文はおかしいでしょうか? どこがおかしいのか教えてください

• 並べ替えお願いします

彼は私たちのクラスで抜群に背が高い He[in/by/is/our/class/the tallest/far] この布は私が発注したものよりずっと質が悪い The cloth[ordered/inferior/what/is/to/I/far] ブラジルではサッカーほど人気のあるスポーツはない Soccer[more/other/any/is/sport/than/popular]in Brazil 皆の気分を害した原因は、彼と言うよりはむしろ君にあるのだ It wasn't so[as/everybody/fault/his/much/that/yours]was so upset

• 明日急遽英語のスピーチをすることになりました

将来の夢を話すのですが、 以下のようにまとめてみました。 文法など誤りがあったり、 言い回しがおかしかったら訂正お願いします。 Hello! Myname is ○○. Today,I will talk about my dream. My dream is to become one of staff members of the United Nations. There is hardly any reason for my dream. But I'm just fond of Mathematics and English. So,when I thought about my dream,that was it. I have two goals to make my dream come true. First,I have to make more and more efforts for studying every subject to be admitted to a private university in Tokyo. Second,after I enter university I would be have to study not only Mathematics and English but also economics. In conclusion,I will work for the United Nations as a officer in the future. In closing,I would like to thank you for listening so attentively. 以上です。お願いします。

• ごまかすを英語で?

この日本語を英語に訳すのを手伝ってください 会話だとごまかせるけど、文字だとごまかせないですね when I talk in English it is easy to hyde my wrong English but texting ,it cant be hidden that. 修正よろしくおねがいします!

• 英語の問題

僕がわからない問題です。 わかる人がいましたら、ぜひ教えてください。 和訳をしなさい (1)A burnt child dreads the fire. (2)The falling leaves were dancing in the wind. (3)The fallen leaves were dancing in the wind. 分詞構文を用いて(    )を埋めなさい。 I went into the hall and saw a lot of pictures on the wall. ( ) into the hall,I saw a lot of pictures on the wall. When I was crossing the bridge,I met Mr.Collins. ( ) the bridge,I met Mr.Collins. As I did not know what to do next,I just sat at my desk. ( )( ) what to do next,I just sat at my desk. Because this book is written in simple English,it has become a best seller. ( ) in simple English,this book has become best seller. I was unable to bear the cold,so I put on an overcoat. ( ) to hear the cold,I put on an overcoat. Since I haven’t seen the movie,I can’t comment on it. Not ( )( ) the movie,I can’t comment on it.

• 夢についてのディスカッション(添削希望)

お願いします HOW OFTEN DO MOST OF YOU REMEMBER DREAMS, TALK ABOUT THEM, OR WRITE THEM DOWN?というディスカッションのタイトルがありまして以下のように書いてみました、恐れ入りますがどなたか文法を添削頂けると非常に助かります。 I have a dream once in a great while. My dreams always carry hidden messages. Therefore, when I sleep, I always put a memo beside me. Curiously enough, when I have a dream I wake up in the middle of the dream every time. So Waking up first time the morning, I dot down the memo as soon as possible and I full back to sleep. I become awake in the morning again; I take down the details about the dream from the memo. One of my impressive dreams is when I lose my direction in life, I had a dream. In the dream, I went somewhere by bicycle but I could not find it. I gave up and went back to my house. My mother was waiting for me. She said “You could not find it could you? You look very tired, but it is simple. Check your map then you will know where it is” I do not know map exact meaning but I think the dream carry hidden meaning.

• 英語の問題

適当な語を選ぶ Let's have()in the shade of the tree. My daughter isn't a good computer(). Tom is a fast (). Kate is an early (). [rest riser user worker] 並べ替え 姉は成績について父と長いこと話し合った My sister (my dad /a long talk /with /had) about her grades. 高齢者に対して医療補助をすることは重要 Is is important (help /to /to /give /medical) the elderly. 私達はジョンの日本語の上達にとても驚いた We (good progress /very surprised /John's /were /at) in Japanese. 文を完成 私にとって自分の進路を決めるのは簡単ではない It is not easy for me to ()()()about my career. いろいろなことに興味があるからだ This is because I ()many(). 私は間違った選択(choice)はしたくない I don't want to ()the wrong (). 先生にアドバイスを求めようと思う I will ask my teacher to ()()()().

• 英語の質問です

( )に入る適語を教えてください (  ) I known the fact、I (  )(  ) told it to you ( ) it ( ) for air and water, we ( ) not exist on the earth If I ( ) in your position, I ( ) not do such a thing I wish I ( ) a brother and a sister He acts ( ) ( ) he ( ) a millionaire If it ( ) ( ) nice, we ( ) ( ) played soccer in the park He is, ( ) ( ) ( ), a superman He looks ( ) ( ) he ( ) ill If all the tropical forests ( ) ( ) disappear, what would become of our planet? If he ( ) got up early, he wouldn't ( ) missed the train Provided that you ( ) a lot of money, what ( ) you do with it? If my father ( ) in good health, he ( ) carry out his plan ( ) ( ) water, the plants would die I wish I ( ) speak English as well as you ( ) he known about my trouble, he ( ) ( ) helped me