• ベストアンサー

オーラルの先生の課題なんですが・・・

Write a 100-150ward essay about wards in your language that ireflect your culture. Tell me what they are and explain how they show / or what they show about your culture. これなんて書いてあるんでしょうか? エキサイトやグーグル翻訳を試してみたのですがこれも上手く訳せず。 100~150ワードでエッセイを書け!っていうのはわかるんですが・・・ なにについて書けばいいのかさっぱり。。。 さっきこのサイトで質問してみたんですが誤字脱字がひどいと言われました。 ↑の英文がマジで先生から出た課題なんです(;一_一) なんとか訳してもらえないでしょうか(+o+)?

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

Write a 100-150ward essay about wards in your language that reflect your culture. Tell me what they are and explain how they show / or what they show about your culture. Write a 100-150ward essay 100から150語の小論文を書きなさい about wards in your language あなたたちの言語(日本語)の中の単語について that reflect your culture. あなたたちの文化を反映する (試訳) あなたたちの文化を反映している、あなたたちの言語(日本語)の中の単語について100から150語の小論文を書きなさい。 Tell me 私に話しなさい what they are それらがなんであるか and explain そして説明しなさい how they show それらがどのように示しているか or what they show あるいは、それらが何を示しているか about your culture. あなたたちの文化について (試訳) それらがなんであるか言いなさい。そしてそれらが、あなたたちの文化について、どのように表しているか、あるいは、それらが何を表しているか説明しなさい. この問いの回答はご自分で考えてください。

mizuki0799
質問者

お礼

細かく訳してくださりありがとうございます。 助かりました(*_*;

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

あなたの文化を反映する単語に付いて、100字ないし150語のエッセーを書きなさい。    その単語は何か、あなたの文化をどういう風に、(またその文化の)何を示すかを述べなさい。     ですから日本文化を表していると思われる言葉をいくつか挙げ、その言葉がどういう風に日本文化を、また日本文化の何を表しているかを書けばいいと思います。     

mizuki0799
質問者

お礼

わかりやすく翻訳してくださりありがとうございます!! 助かりました♪♪

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 答えてください。

Write a 100-150ward essay about wards in your language that ireflect your culture. Tell me what they are and explain how they show / or what they show about your culture.

• 和訳を...

5. What foods do you like to eat :D ? 6. Which foods do you not like D:< ? 7. What do people in the US eat that you think is gross? 8. Explain how you perceive your own culture in Japan: 9. What are some of the things you love about your culture in Japan? (traditions, values, practices etc.) 10. What do you think the US and Japan have in common?

• 和訳お願いします

「What do you do in your life? I'm a student Tell me about you if you want..」 お願いします

• 和訳をお願いします

・please write more than just "happy new year" ・why not teach me something in your language or explain to me. what I can see in the picture. よろしくお願いします.

• 以下の英語表現についてお尋ねします。説明

1「政治家としてのA大統領はどのような人物だったか説明してくれますか?」 Could you tell me what A was like as a politician for Singapore?のような文を考えるのですが、ここではexplainは使えないものでしょうか?やはり、物事だけに限定されてしまうのでしょうか?例えばCould you explian about what he was like/about him~.のようにはできないとの理解でよろしいでしょうか? 1に他に良い表現があれば教えて頂ければ幸いです。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• whatについて

いつもお世話になっています。 以下の文についてお教え頂けないでしょうか。 Tell me frankly what you think about your future. この文ではthinkの後に目的語が欠けている。 であっていますでしょうか? 私、think aboutとして覚えているので、この文では単語の抜け(穴)が無いように感じてしまい、質問させて頂きました。 自信がないものでお教えいただけないでしょうか。 どうぞ宜しくお願い申し上げます。

• この英文がわからない

they tell about the liberties and freedoms we cherish. 最後のwe cherishはどういう文法なのですか? I dont mind your(you) use my phone の your(you) use my phone に似ている気がします でもなんか違うような・・・ お願いしますm(__)m

• この英文の意味を教えてください

この英文の意味を教えてください "You go to your closet and select that lumpy blue sweaters for instance because you are trying to tell the world that you take yourself too seriously to care about what you put on your back." "And for what? So that tomorrow they(workers) can spend another $300,000 reshooting something that was probably fine to begin with to sell people things they don't need." 映画プラダを着た悪魔より

• 訳してくださいお願いします。

訳してくださいお願いします。 part 1: introduce the topic of citizen's rights. Explain what this term means and how they differ by country, with some having more or less rights. describe violations of citizens' rights that you have read about in at least 5 countries. what happened in the countries? what effects did it have on the people and the country? explain your personal throughts about the events. do you think they had to happen? how sould the world address or have addressed these areas? part2: rights, responsibilities and laws change over time in response to needs of a society. imagine what it would be like to create a new society. what basic rules and agreements might include in their citizens' charter? what problems might they face in forming a successful new community?

• 英語の訳

英語を訳してもらいたいです。 Do you know how many languages are spoken in the would? About 6,000! Butexperts say about half of them will probably die out during this century because the would is getting smaller in terms of communication. There is a clear need for languages that many people can understand. As a result, minor languages are being forgotten. When a language dies out, what happens? Its culture is lost. Culture is the whole body of human activies and language plays an important part in them. What can we do about this? In many parts of the would, people are trying to save their native tongues. よろしくお願いします!

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 未婚で妊娠した私の悩み|彼氏は中絶を望み、両親は出産に賛成|最善の選択は?
  • 25歳女性が3つ歳上の彼氏との交際中に妊娠|彼は経済面に不安と中絶を希望|両親は出産に賛成し、私は悩み中
  • 彼氏は中絶を望み、両親は出産に賛成|私は将来の子供の幸せを考え悩んでいる|最善の選択を求めて
回答を見る