• ベストアンサー

この英文がわからない

they tell about the liberties and freedoms we cherish. 最後のwe cherishはどういう文法なのですか? I dont mind your(you) use my phone の your(you) use my phone に似ている気がします でもなんか違うような・・・ お願いしますm(__)m

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

我々が信奉する自由 (that) we cherish 修飾節ですね Liberties and Freedoms を修飾しています。

oobanyaki
質問者

お礼

覚えておきます ありがとうございました!

関連するQ&A

• 英文で分からないとことがあるので教えてください  

海外からお手紙をもらったのですが、私の訳しかたがあっているか見てください(3番から5番)。1番と2番と6番と7番の訳し方が分からないので教えてください。1番に書いてある日本語は、文通相手が書いてきたものです。 1.Do you know or maybe heard about Kaizen or 5S( 整理とせいとんと清楚としつけです). 2.Maybe I'll write about Kaizen * 5S for my thesis. 3.What did you write about in your thesis? あなたは、卒業論文で何を書きましたか? 4.What about if we send each other or picture? 私たちは、お互いに何の写真を交換したのですか? 5.You send me yours, and I'll send you mine. あなたの写真をもらったので私の写真を同封します。 6.That is if you dont mind. 7.I hope you dont, cause I want to know you a little further.

• 英文を訳してほしいんです!

海外のネットで買い物をしました。日本にいつ届くかをメールしたらこの返事がきました! 何を確認し返事を返せばいいのでしょうか? 助けてください!! We cannot send your order out until you can tell us how much we have put back onto your card – as we have refunded a small amount back onto your card. Once you have checked with your bank they can tell you how much was put back onto the card that was used. Once that has been established you can tell us what the amount is, otherwise we cannot send you out the order has it is a very large amount and we have to do further security checks as we have had a spate of fraudulent transactions lately.

• この英文が訳せません。

The objective is to discover the reliability of your data,the extent to which they can be trusted to tell you about scientific reality. 後半が文になっているのか、もしくはThe objective is the extent to...が略されたものなのか分かりません。 どなたか、ご教授をお願いします。

• すみませんがどなたか下記の英文を訳して頂けないでしょうか?

すみませんがどなたか下記の英文を訳して頂けないでしょうか? 自分なりに訳してみたのですがどうもスッキリしなくて。。 宜しくお願いいたします。 ↓ yes my pleasure and I would like but when you stay in my house the police will say why do you have this women in your house you know in Yemen they are crazy the are not like anther county but if we are ready married no problem pleas understand pleas don't worry about stay we can stay together in the hotel Ok when you are in Yemen yes for sure we can visit my family if you want

• 日本文を英文にしてみました。英文が間違っていないか添削お願いします。

間違った英文があったら添削お願いします。 貴女が私の手紙を大きな箱に保存をしたと聞いてすごく嬉しいです。私は、貴女からの全ての手紙をファイルに入れています。 You heard that you have a big box with my letters, so I’m very happy. I have files with your all letters. 貴女のお兄さんと奥さんは、中国に新婚旅行に行ったのですね。中国のどこに行ったのですか?貴女がご存知のように私は、中国の上海と蘇州に行ったことがあります。 Your brother and his wife went to China for the honeymoon? Where did they visited China? As you know, I visited Shanghai and Suzhou. 貴女は、ブログをやっているのですね。ブログのアドレスを教えてくれたら嬉しいです。 You have a blog? I’ll be so happy if you tell me your blog’s address. 私は、e-mailアドレスを持っています。貴女とe-mailのやりとりをしたいです。貴女のe-mailアドレスを教えてもらえませんか? Yes, I have e-mail address. I’d like to exchange e-mail. Could you please tell me about e-mail address? ええと、メッセンジャーでのやりとりは、非常に難しいです。私は、以前、友達とメッセンジャーでのやりとりをしていました。今は、とても忙しいので止めました。今は、友達とe-mailを交換しています。 Well, I am very difficult that I can use Messenger. I used to do Messenger with my friends. But we are very busy that we stopped messenger. Now we exchange e-mail.

• 下記の英文を訳してください。

ネットショップからいただいたメールです。どなたか翻訳お願いいたします。 Thank you for your order, We received about your request and the free print(A2 size) would add in your package, would you mind to take the font view of the damage one? We are sorry about for the happen but hope you could understand that the delivery is depends of the post office and postman, if you have any question that please feel free for contact us firstly, we would trying to help you solve it. Thank you and looking for your reply

• 英文を教えて下さい。

すみません。下記の英文を教えてくれませんか?多分ライセンスの事なのですがいまいちわかりません。お願いします。 I wish you the best and wishing for better 2015 as our efforts are now combined. I’m not just speaking of the character that I had sent or the company that owns the character rights, we’re looking for many different Anime characters that we can use but when we tell them we want to use for mass manufacturing they usually ask for lot of money. We want to find a company that handles many licensing or copyrights to many Anime characters so we can just purchase the image (one flat rate, no royalty or commission base if possible). Once we find the company, we can go through their Anime characters that they want to sell for AAA print use but we don’t have to tell them it is for a huge quantity as they will think we will make millions which is not true. Do you know what I mean?

• 英文の和訳

和訳をしていただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 定型文となりますので 抽象的だと思いますが どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Now sadly we are near the end of our time together. I have enjoyed making your reading. Now I must end my work on your destiny. I know this reading has been thought provoking for you and I hope it has been inspiring. I can give you much more information from your chart, for this has all been really just an outline, a mere sketch. The secrets of the stars are endless but time is limited in the each reading because they take so long to do. You can have a further Soul Mate reading done for more detail if you wish, within its pages I will tell you where you will meet up, I can add to the physical description, tell you more about his background It is called "Soul Mate two". It will fill in this sketch with greater detail, so that like a figure emerging from the mist you can see him more clearly in your mind. It will bring you closer to your future love.

• 英文を訳して下さい。

It's amazing how you knock me off my feet, every time you get around me I get weak. You fulfill my every fantasy. Its amazing how you don't even know how much you drive me wild. Just confide in me your deepest feelings, tell me your fantasies and they shall be fulfilled. I will do anything it takes to make you happy because that is the only thing that matters to me anymore. よろしくお願いします。

• 英文を訳して下さいm(__)m

すみません。アメリカの憧れの人からメールをもらったのですが、ちゃんと合って理解できてるか不安です。 訳して頂きたいのでよろしくお願い致します。m(__)m I have just returned home from touring with a different band and recieved your package. Thank you so much, it was extremely nice of you to send all of those things. The teapot will be wonderful for making genmai-cha. The miso looks very delicious, I can't wait to try it. I should tell you the reason I am learning Japanese is because my girlfriend is actually from Miyazaki. I met her in the United States at the Eastman School of Music in rochester, new york. I am so flattered by your email's and always like meeting new friends and hope we can continue writing eachother, but I felt I should tell about my girlfriend. I really would like to continue writing through emails and learning more about you and your life in Japan. I am so complemented by your interest in my music and me and I can tell you are very pretty from your picture.