英文の添削・口語表現向上について

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 英語のスピーチ原稿の添削を依頼します。文法・ニュアンスの間違いや英文が日本語に見合っているか心配です。口語表現のアドバイスもお願いします。
  • 「お気に入りの本」として「A Christmas Carol」について紹介します。クリスマスらしさを感じるこの本を読んでほしいです。主人公の変化や感動的なストーリーについても触れます。
  • もし「A Christmas Carol」に興味があれば、図書室に本があります。是非読んでみてください。お礼を言いながらスピーチを終わります。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文の添削を、至急お願いします!!

英語のスピーチの原稿を一通り完成させたのですが、日本語に見合った英文になっているか、文法・ニュアンスで間違いがないか、心配です。 口語表現を向上させるためにも、「こうした方が良い」などありましたら、是非アドバイスをお願いします。 回答よろしくお願いします。 英文&伝えたい内容 Let me introduce about "My favorite book". 私は、「お気に入りの本」について紹介します。 Now, recently you come to feel or see "Christmas",I suppose. ところで…。最近、クリスマスらしさが感じられるようになりました。 This book is "A Christmas Carol"written by Dickens. この本はディケンズ著の「クリスマス・キャロル」です。 I chose this book because I want you to try to read it in around christmas. 皆さんにも読んでみてもらいたいので、この本を選びました。 When I finish to read it,I am moved by this story every(each) time. 私はこの本を読み終えると、いつも感動させらます。 Mr. Scrooge (who)is the main character is stingy and misanthropic. 主人公のスクルージは、ケチで人間嫌いな老人―。 In the night of christmas eve,he met fis friend "murray"'s ghost. クリスマス・イブの夜、彼は友人・マーレイの幽霊に会う。 The next day he visits his friends house with three sprits. 次の日から、彼は第一、第二、第三の精霊とともに、知人の家を訪ねる。 Finally,he reformed himself. 最終的に彼は、自身の心を入れ替えました。 If you get to be interested in "A Christmas Carol",there is this book in library. もし、あなたがクリスマスキャロルに興味を持ったら、図書室に本があります。 Please try,you'll like it. 是非読んでみてください。きっと気に入ると思います。 Thank you for listening. (ご視聴)ありがとうございました。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • metzner
  • ベストアンサー率60% (69/114)
回答No.1

日本語の内容自体がなにか物足りないような気もしますが。。。 Let me introduce about "My favorite book". >> Today, I'd like to talk about one of my favorite books. 私は、「お気に入りの本」について紹介します。 Now, recently you come to feel or see "Christmas",I suppose. >> Recently, we can realize the Christmas is coming soon. ところで…。最近、クリスマスらしさが感じられるようになりました。 This book is "A Christmas Carol"written by Dickens. >> The title of the book I'm going to talk about is "A Christmas Carol" by Dickens. この本はディケンズ著の「クリスマス・キャロル」です。 I chose this book because I want you to try to read it in around christmas. >> The reason why I chose this book is I want you to read it around this time of year. 皆さんにも読んでみてもらいたいので、この本を選びました。 When I finish to read it,I am moved by this story every(each) time. >> I am moved whenever I finish reading it. 私はこの本を読み終えると、いつも感動させらます。 Mr. Scrooge (who)is the main character is stingy and misanthropic. >> The main character of the story is Mr. Scrooge who is mean and misanthropic. 主人公のスクルージは、ケチで人間嫌いな老人―。 In the night of christmas eve,he met fis friend "murray"'s ghost. >> At a night of Christmas Eve, he happened to meet the ghost of his friend "Murray". クリスマス・イブの夜、彼は友人・マーレイの幽霊に会う。 The next day he visits his friends house with three sprits. >> From next day, he began to visit his friends houses, with the first, second and third of the spirits. 次の日から、彼は第一、第二、第三の精霊とともに、知人の家を訪ねる。 Finally,he reformed himself. 最終的に彼は、自身の心を入れ替えました。 If you get to be interested in "A Christmas Carol",there is this book in library. >> If you get interested in the book, you can get it at the library. もし、あなたがクリスマスキャロルに興味を持ったら、図書室に本があります。 Please try,you'll like it. >> Why don't you read it. I'm sure you'll like it. 是非読んでみてください。きっと気に入ると思います。 Thank you for listening.>> Thank you very much for your kind attention. (ご視聴)ありがとうございました。

syotoku-taishi
質問者

お礼

急いでいたので、これほど早く回答をいただけて本当に助かりました。 自分の知識の浅はかさが、目に見えていますね… 英語で文章を考えるにも、1通りの表現だけではないというのは分かっていましたが、もっとたくさんの表現力を身に付けないといけないですね。 本当にありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (1)

• metzner
  • ベストアンサー率60% (69/114)
回答No.2

No1です。ありがとうございます。「第一、第二、第三の精霊」自体の私の訳は詳しくは検討していませんので、元書かれているのでいいのかもしれません。

関連するQ&A

• 至急!英文の添削をお願いします

1)We are going to leave for Australia (for two weeks). 2)I (usually take my habit) never to eat between meals. 3)(Every time) I talk to her, I feel so happy. 4)(It is) almost ten years since I met you in New York. 5)This book contains (much of) new information. 6)He has to stay at home (by) next Friday. 7)I don't know (to some extent) I can trust them. 8)Hardly (had) I arrived at the station (before) the train started. 9)"(How often) did you visit the place?"-"(Every) five years." 10)(How much) wine is left in the bottle? ()内の添削をお願いします。 解説も加えてくださると助かります。 よろしくお願いします。

• 至急!英文の添削をお願いします!

1)If you are with someone,(ask) the person if it is okay for you to smoke. 2)Do you (mind) if I smoke? 3)If the person does not (show) you to smoke, he or she will say something like "Please don't," or "I'd rather you didn't." 4)At present we (live) in Yokohama. 5)When I was child, I (had played) the piano. 6)Where (have you gone) all this while? 7)Tom (went) to San Francisco to see a friend of his last month. ()内が合っているかと英文の日本語訳をお願いします。 解説を加えてくださると助かります。 よろしくお願いしますm(__)m

• 英文添削をお願いします。

英文添削をお願いします。 29th September ‘10 Today, I worked in a relax mood, because my boss took a day off today. After working, I went out to drink with my friend of junior high school days. He is my best friend, so I could enjoy from the bottom of my heart. Especially when I lost my confidence now, this drink made me smooth over my hut feelings. I remembered that someone said , ‘If you drink, you should drink old alcohol. If you read a book, you should read old book. If you talk, you should talk with old friend.’ I thought I had a good day today.

• 英文の穴埋めの添削をお願いします

1)This is the (much) best book I've ever read. 2)Successful candidates will be appointed initially on (a three-years) contract. 3)(This my old camera) was a present from my father. 4)We have (another ten miles) to walk before sunset. 5)"You seem to have had that car for years." "Yes,I should sell it (while) it still runs." 6)Of their five children,one is in Tokyo and (the others) are in Fukuoka. 7)I think you need to be careful of Mr.Honda. He (is a clever liar). 8)I saw Jim talking with two women. I didn't know (either) of them. 間違えて質問を削除してしまったのでもう一度投稿します。 英文が多くてすみません。 ()内の添削をお願いします。 解説や和訳を加えてくださると助かります。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の穴埋めの添削をお願いします!

1)Rie had a dream of becoming a movie star even though she didn't know how to (become) it. 2)On the floor beside his bed a book (lay) open. He has been reading it before he fell asleep the previous night. 3)Will you (lend) me your dictionary for a while? 4)“I'm suffering from all that exercise we did yesterday.” “So am I. My legs are (aching) so much. I can't walk.” 5)We (chose) him mayor of our city. 6)You shouldn't (rely) this map. 7)It seemed (clearly) to me that John is guilty. 8)You have to (raise) your hand if you want to speak in class. 9)I'm not quite sure what book (he was talking it about). 10)I always keep the dictionary on the desk so that I can (look) it at any time. ()内の添削をお願いします。 和訳や解説を加えてくださると助かります。 よろしくお願いします。

• 添削おねがいします!!

分詞の問題なのですが、( )内を前文と同じ意味に。 (1)Someone stole his money. He (was) his money (stolen). (2)They did not understand what she meant. She could not make (themselves) (understood). (3)As it was Sunday, there was no school. ( ) ( )Sunday, there was no school. (4)Written in plain English, this book is easy to read. (Being) (this) (book) is written in plain English, it is easy to read. (5)Admitting what you say, Istill think you are wrong. (All) (things) (considered) what you say, I still think you are wrong. (6)He is a boywhose name is Paul. He is a boy (named) Paul. (7)She was questioned by the police. She then denied that she was a member of the group. ( ) ( ) by the police, she denied that she was a member of the group. (8)When we see the big rock from a distance, it lookes like an old castle. (Seen) from a distance, the big rock looks like an old castle. (9)I tried every plan. i left ( ) plan ( ). (10)They will start early, if it is fine. They will start early, weather ( ). 分詞構文に (1)We danced, as we sang merrily. Dansing our, as we sang merrily. (2)As it is written in easy English, this book is suitable for beginners. Writting in easy English, this book~  (3)He said nothing and went out of the room. 分からないところが多くてすみません。どなたか添削のほうお願いします!!

• 英文の穴埋めの添削をお願いします!

1)Once you meet her, you'll find that she is nice to (talk). 2)Eddy is only thirteen. He is (not old enough) to get a driver's license. 3)Nobody likes to be (made) fun of in public. 4)"John (seems) to like the fried rice." "He sure does! That's his third helping." 5)Tom did not tell the truth (so as not to) hurt his mother. 6)You need not give it to me, if you don't want (to). 7)It is hard to please my grandfather. =My grandfather is ( ) ( ) ( ). 8)We can't complete this task in a day. =It is ( ) (for) us (to) (complete) this task in a day. 9)They need some instructions to tell them what to do. =They need some instructions to tell them what they ( ) ( ). 10)It is said that the mayor practiced kendo very hard in his youth. =The mayor is said (to) (have) (practiced) kendo very hard in his youth. 11)You were so kind as to drive me to the airport. =It was very kind ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) me to the airport. 12)People say this house was built 100 years ago. =This house is ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) built 100 years ago. 問題文が多くてすみません。()内の穴埋めです。 解説や日本語訳を付けてくださると助かります。 添削よろしくお願いしますm(_ _)m

• 【至急お願いします】英文の添削

ダンサーの動きについての文章です。相手の方に感想を送りたいのですが、自分で考えた英文で伝わるのか不安です。誤った文法、不自然な箇所等、ご指摘いただきけると助かります。よろしくお願いします。 このプログラムは公演を重ねるごとに進化しているように感じます。 私は見るたびに惹かれていきます、息をこらして見入ってしまいます。 私はあなたがパフォーマンスの途中でふと動きを止め、天を仰ぎそして再びきびきびと動き出す所が好きです。 動きにメリハリをついているのでより一層パフォーマンスが生き生きとした表現に感じられました。 Every time you perform this program, I think this program is evolving. And when I saw it, I was strongly attracted to it. I gazed at your motion with bated breath. I like the gesture by look up at the sky suddenly you stop moving in the middle of performance, and back starts moving briskly again. I believe that your performance is more vivid expression because your motion have a modulation.

• 舌切り雀の英文の添削

舌切り雀について書いた英文の添削お願いします。 The book I'll introduce is called The Sparrow with the cut tongue. It's a book written in "Uzisyuuimonogatari" The book is about the two boxes. The Sparrow gave the elderly man a souvenir. He had to choose a big box or a small box. Then he choosed a small one and recieved a lot of money. While reading this book,I learned that you must always be modest. The elderly man choosed a small box and recieved happiness. while reading this book I think what happens if the elderly man choosed a big one. If he choosed it and specters appeared,what did kind elderly man think about sparrow.

• なぜ can't がないと too to にならないのですか?

This book is so difficult that I can't read it. は、This book is too difficult for me to read. となりますが、 This book is so difficult that I don't read it. は、too to にはならないような気がします。また、他の助動詞でも、shouldn't とかでもならないと思います。 これはどうしてですか?