同意文問題の解答|高校受験|質問文章

このQ&Aのポイント
  • He usually goes to his office by car. He usually travels to his office by car.
  • Cheese is made from milk. They make cheese from milk.
  • I like the pictures which were drawn by him. I like his drawings.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

同意文問題の解答を教えて下さい(高校受験)

(1)He usually goes to his office by car.  He usually(     )(     )his office. (2)Cheese is made from milk.   They (     )milk (     )cheese. (3)I like the pictures which were drawn by him. I like the pictures(     )(     ). (4)He did not go to school yesterday. He(     )(     )(     )school yesterday. (5)I received a letter from her yesterday. I(     )(     )her yesterday. (6)Mary hasn’t written to me since 1987. I haven’t (     )(     )Mary since 1987. (7)She said to us ,”Please don’t be noisy.” She (     )us (     )(     )be noisy. (8)Some of my friends didn’t attend the meeting. Some of my friends were (     )(     )the meeting. (9)She smiled and said ,”How are you?” She said (     ) a (     ),”How are you?” (10)Can you see a small lake in front of that mountain? Can you see a small lake (     )that mountain?

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

(1)He usually goes to his office by car.  He usually(drives)(to)his office. (2)Cheese is made from milk.   They (make)milk (into)cheese. (3)I like the pictures which were drawn by him. I like the pictures(of)(his). (4)He did not go to school yesterday. He(was)(absent)(from)school yesterday. (5)I received a letter from her yesterday. I(heard)(from)her yesterday. (6)Mary hasn’t written to me since 1987. I haven’t (heard)(from)Mary since 1987. (7)She said to us ,”Please don’t be noisy.” She (asked)us (not)(to)be noisy. (8)Some of my friends didn’t attend the meeting. Some of my friends were (absent)(from)the meeting. (9)She smiled and said ,”How are you?” She said (with) a (smile),”How are you?” (10)Can you see a small lake in front of that mountain? Can you see a small lake (facing)that mountain? ★(10)は自信がありません。

関連するQ&A

• 英語話法の解答を教えて下さい(高校受験)

(1)She asked me to give my name. She (     )to me,” (     )give(     )name.” (2)They said to me,”We arrived here yesterday.” They told me that (     )(     )(     )there the day before. (3)He said that he(     ) nothing since morning. ア.eats  イ.ate  ウ.has eaten  エ.had eaten (4)He said to me,”Are you fond of music?” He(     )me(     )I (     )fond of music. (5)She said to me,”Are you a student?” She (     )me(     )(     )(     )a student. (6)She said to me,”Are you interested in music?”(間接話法に書き換えなさい) (7)私はベティにパリへ行ったことがあるかどうか尋ねた。 I asked Betty (     )she(     ) visited Paris.

• 高校受験 模範解答と解説をお願いします。

高校受験 模範解答と解説をお願いします。 (1)Tell me your address,please. ( )me know your address,please. (2)He was wise to see the doctor at once. It was wise( )( ) to see the doctor at once. (3)These dress were too small for Mary to wear. These dress were so small that Mary couldn’t wear( ). (4)I heard the news of his death. It surprised me very much. I ( )( )( )hear the news very much. (5)It is an hour’s walk to the lake. It ( )an hour ( ) walk to the lake. (6)Why did you work so hard? What ( )you ( )so hard? (7)No one could see them. It was ( )( )anyone to see them. (8)It is easy to read this book. This book is easy ( )( ). (9)She saw me come out of the room. I was ( )( )come out of the room by her. よろしくお願いします。

• 同意文作成問題の解答を教えて下さい(高校受験)

(1)Will you wait here for me?  Will you wait here (     )I come back? (2)He went up to Tokyo at the age of twenty.  He went up to Tokyo (     )he (     )twenty. (3)I am tired because I worked hard.  I am tired (     )(     )hard work. (4)While he was staying in Paris,he visited his old friend.  (     )his(     )in Paris,he visited his old friend. (5)When I was going to station,I saw a friend of mine.  I saw a friend of mine (     )my(     )to station. (6)Look at the girl who has a beautiful lily in her hand.  Look at the girl (     )a beautiful lily in her hand.

• 高校受験 模範解答を教えてください

(1)This is the picture taken by him yesterday. This is the picture(   )(   )yesterday. (2)Who is your favorite singer? Who is the singer(   )(   )the best? (3)Can you see the house with a green roof? Can you see the house (   )(   )is green? (4)Kyoto is a city with a long history. Kyoto is a city(   )(   )a long history. (5)He is a singer. Many people love his songs. He is a singer(   )songs (   )(   )by many people. (6)This is the house where he lives. This is the house (   )he lives(   ). (7)I will never forget the time at which we first met. I will never forget the time (   )we first met. (8)I am interested in French. French is a language (   )(   )I am interested . (9)A boy has come to see you? His name is Mike Smith. A boy(   )(   )is Mike Smith has come to see you. (10)I’ve never seen such a pretty doll. This is the (   )(   )(   )I have (   )seen .

• 文の書き換え問題

・(1)Not~の文と、(2)強調構文での文の書き換えをそれぞれお願いします。 1I didn't learn the truth until this morning. =Not 2I didn't know he was homesick until I talked to him. =Not 3She didn't start to paint until she was forty. =Not ・Jim caught a turtle in this pond yesterday. 1“Jim”を強調した文に 2“caught”を強調した文に 3“a turtle”を強調した文に 4“in this pond” を強調した文に 5“yesterday” を強調した文に

• この問題が解けません。教えてください!!

この問題が解けません。教えてください!! 1,2,3,4直接話法の文に、5,6,7,8,9は関節話法の文にしてください。 1.She told me that she had never met him before. 2.He told me that he was going to sell that book the following day. 3.Out teacher advised us not to forget that. 4.She asked me if I was all right and where I had been. 5.She said to him, "Are you going? Please stay here with me." 6.He said, "Betty is a good girl, but I don't like her. 7.He said to me, "Let's go out for dinner tonight." 8.Mary said to me, "Is this the bag you bought yesterday?" 9.George said to me, "What are you reading? Show it to me."

• 高校受験 模範解答を教えてください

(1)She can’t play the piano,she ア.does   イ.doesn’t   ウ.can’t   エ.can (2)He speaks English very well, ア.isn’t he    イ.doesn’t he    ウ.is he    エ.does he  (3)You came to the gate almost every day, ア.do you   イ.don’t you    ウ.did you    エ.didn’t you  (4)Let’s go to the movies,we ア.will    イ.shall   ウ.do   エ.don’t  (5)Lend me that book, ア.will you   イ.shall we   ウ.do you    エ.don’t you  (6)My father and your father have been friends for ten years, ア.haven’t they   イ.didn’t they   ウ.haven’t you  エ.did you  (7)We had a great time during our trip. I’m glad to hear it. ア.Did you    イ.Had it   ウ.Was it   エ.Were you  (8)There is no water in the pot, ア.is there    イ.isn’t there   ウ.are there   エ.aren’t there  (9)Do you know where ア.does he live   イ.lives he   ウ.he live   エ.he lives  (10)I know you’re planning to travel this summer,but do you know how much ア.cost will be    イ.will it cost    ウ.it will cost   エ.does it cost  (11)I didn’t know what to say at that time. I didn’t know what(    )(    )(    )at that time. (12)I know the writer of this book. I know (    )(    )this book. (13)Megumi speaks English well,doesn’t she? Megumi is a (    )English speaker,(    )(    )? (14)Do you know her dress? Do you know (    )(    )(    )? (15)Can you tell the number of the students in this school? Can you tell (    )(    )students this school has?               よろしくお願いします。

• 整序問題等の解答を教えて下さい(高校入試)

(1)子供たちがその川で泳いで渡るのは難しいと思う。 difficult /to /children/ across/ think/ for /the river/ swim /I/ it (2)この時計はいくらだったか覚えていない。(1語不足) don’t /much /this /how /I/ I/ watch /remember /paid (3)山の頂上から見た日の出はすばらしいものだった。 The sun/ the/ was /the/ from /of/ wonderful /seen /top /rising /mountain (4)あなたは彼が一昨日どこへ行ったと思いますか。 do/ went/ you/ where/ yesterday/ before /day/ the /the /think? (5)あの青い制服の少年たちは、自分たちの学校をとても誇りに思ってます。 those/ are /of /very/ blue /school /are/ uniform/ boys/ proud /their (6)This is the first time for me to visit Europe. I’ve(    )(    )to Europe before. (7)She tried to go home as soon as possible. She tried to go home as soon as (    )(    ). (8)How well your parents cook! What (    )(    )your parents are! (9)He left the room. He didn’t say good night. He left the room(    )(    )good night. (10)My sister has never been abroad. I haven’t ,either. (    )my sister(    )I have ever been abroad.

• 話法の問題が解けません。

話法の問題が解けません。 1. She said to him, "Please help me with her homework." She ( ) him ( ) help her with her homework. 2.She said to me, "Do you remember me?" She ( ) me ( ) I remembered her. 3. She said to him, "What do you mean?" She ( ) him ( ) ( ) ( ). 4. She said to him, "Let's talk about it." She ( ) to him that ( ) ( ) talk about it. 5. She said, "How happy I am!" She said with joy that she was ( ) happy. 6.He said, "May God help me!" He ( ) that God ( ) help him. 7. Yesterday she said to me, "I'll see you tomorrow". Yesterday she told me that she would see me ( ).

• 整序問題の解答と解説をお願いします(高校受験)

(1)家に帰るまで財布がなくなっていることに気がつかなかった。 of/I/ notice/ home /the loss/ didn’t/got /until /my purse/ I (2)私が今使っている辞書は、誕生日に父からプレゼントされたものです。 (me/ one /am/ the/ the /my father/ to /for /using /given/ is/ by /dictionary/ I /now) my birthday. (3)この本を読みさえすれば、ハーブの育て方がわかります。(1語不足) book/ grow/ have /herbs/ how/ read /see /this/ to/ to/to /you (4)ビルはイギリスから遠く離れたいろいろな国で若い頃のほとんどを過ごした。(1語不足) away/ Bill /countries /different /early/ England/ far/ from/ his/ in /life/ of /spent (5)彼はひどく急いでいたので、セーターを裏返しに着てしまった。(1語不足) a/ he/ he/ his /hurry/ in /inside/ on /out/ put /sweater/ that /was お願いします。