• ベストアンサー

和訳教えてください

和訳教えてください 1)They found it impossible either to advance or to retreat. 2)Some people find it very hard to make up their minds. 3)I think it strange that he is in so much trouble. 4)It will be quite a long time before the boy learns what life is. 5)This picture reminds me of what we did together during out holidays. 6)a glance showed that something was wrong. .よろしくお願いします

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

1)They found it impossible either to advance or to retreat. 彼らは前進も撤退も不可能なことに気付いた。 2)Some people find it very hard to make up their minds. 自らなかなか決断できないような人もいる。 3)I think it strange that he is in so much trouble. 彼がそんな大変なトラブルに巻き込まれていたなんて不思議だ。 4)It will be quite a long time before the boy learns what life is. その少年が人生のなんたるかを習得するには、相当の年月がかかるだろう。 5)This picture reminds me of what we did together during out holidays. この写真を見ると、休日に皆でやったことを思い出すよ。 6)a glance showed that something was wrong. ひと目見て何かがおかしいことを示した。

rh6545
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いします。

和訳をお願いします。 1.the doctors believed that the patiemt had been poisoned. 2.they showed us many kidness during this six-month visit to chicago. 3.we found it impossible to solve that question.

• 和訳

I have read that it is impossible to remember things which have happened to one, as they really were. Memories -the argument runs- are only present in our minds because they have been transformed from a past actuality into a present myth, which is a new experiences with those present ones which give them significance, illustrating what we are and not what they were. 和訳をしてもらいたいです。 意訳ではなくて、文法と単語と構文をしっかり押さえたうえで和訳してもらうと助かります。

• 英文の並び替え

こんばんは。 次のような3つの問題があるのですが(1)(2)は解いてみたのですが、(3)はよく分からないです。なのでアドバイスをもらえないでしょうか(><)また(1)(2)も間違いがあればご指摘下さい。 (1) It ( strange / you / to / sound / may ),   こう言うとあなたは変に思うかもしれないが、 →It may sound strange to you, (2) It ( should / is / surprised / that / so / you / strange / be ).   君がそれほどまでに驚くとは、不思議だ。 →It is strange that you should be surprised. (3) ( can / happen / no one / tell / tomorrow / what / will ).   明日何が起こるかだれにもわかりません。 分かる方いらっしゃいましたら御願いします。

• 和訳してください

I'm very excited to learn about Japan! I just think a bit difficult but not impossible. You are a very gentle person! I love to meet her! I know that I write nonsense! But it's all fun! what do you like most? I do not know about Japanese fashion, but I quite like the style, but the Brazilian society is very different in the field of fashion! If I clothe the Japanese style, I would be mocked by the minds of most people here is not broad enough to understand! understand?

• 和訳助けてください!

That relationship's basis what it is about dogs that allows them to live at ease with people is still little understood. とくにwhat~dogsの解釈がよくわかりません。 どなたかたすけてください!

• 和訳お願いします

Before Suzie could ask more questions, Marcus ran over to them. What is that in the water next to it? Is that the bread you threw at it? 上の文章の和訳を教えてください・・

• 和訳お願いします

和訳お願いします If it were not for computers, our world would be quite different from what it is now.

• 和訳をお願いします。

和訳をお願いします。 お願いしたいのは(4)の文です。 前後の文脈が合ったほうがいいかと思うので、 載せておきます。 (1)What are rights? (2)If you ask ordinary people what exactly a right is, they'll probably be at a loss, and won't be able to give a clear answer. (3)They may know what it is to violate someone's rights. (4)They may also know what it is to have their own right to this or that denied or ignored by others. (5)But what exactly is it that is being violated or wrongly denied? (6)Is it something you acquire or something you inherit at birth? よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳をお願いします(>_<) The ocean contains many strange and surprising creatures. One such creature is the puffer fish. This very strange fish is probably the most poisonous creature in the ocean. The poison that this fish produces is 275 times more poisonous than the chemical which is usually used to kill rats. The puffer fish gets its name from the way the fish protects itself from enemies. Whenever it is attacked,the fish blows up its body to three times its normal size! Another strange thing about this fish is the fact that it cannot swim like other fish. Because it dose not have bones like other fish,the puffer fish can only move slowly through the water as it is carried by waves. The puffer fish also has funny teeth. These teeth stick out of the fish's mouth and are used by the fish to open the shells of the creatures that live on the ocean floor. This strange,ugly,and very poisonous fish is actually a very expensive kind of food in Japan.

• 和訳をお願いします。

海外の友人が英語について教えてくれているのですが、何と書いてくれているのでしょう? **I think this is what you meant by "sense." If someone says you have good taste, they're saying that they admire your ability to appreciate things. It probably means that either both of you like the same thing. If I said it to someone who I did not agree with it would be strange because then I am implying that I have bad taste haha. You can be more specific, like I could say "She has good taste in shoes," which means that I think (whoever she is) has a really good idea of what a good shoe is. "Sense" can be used to express a similar idea though. If I say you have a nice sense of style, it means that I probably think your clothes are cool or the way you decorated your room is cool etc. It's most typically used with "sense of style/fashion" though I think I could probably say something like "You have a nice sense of what it takes to bake a good cake," but it's much easier to say "you know how to bake a good cake." If someone actually does say "someone has a good sense of what it takes to bake a good cake," they're probably trying to communicate that this person is so good at baking cakes that they naturally know what makes it better... It's like how we have a "sense of smell" or a "sense of hearing." That person is so good at baking cakes that it's like they have a "sense of cake."