• 締切済み

英文の翻訳をお願いします。

先日友人がインスターグラムという画像アップのアプリをやっていた時に僕たちのつくったオリジナルのTシャツのデザインをアップロードしたんです。 そうしたらそれが結構好評だったらしいく海外の方からコメントを頂いたそうなんです。ですがニュアンスは分るのですが正確にどんな事をいっているのかが分らなく返答・対応のしようがないのです。そこでお願いしたいのです。英文は下記になります。 I'd love this image or the obstacle image both great messages...keeping our creativity alive ..I'd love to make a shirt or print if your interested ..my email is ----@yahoo.com ..much respect!! その時のデザインは添付の画像です。 宜しくお願いします。

みんなの回答

noname#175206
noname#175206
回答No.3

「このプリントは気に入った、障がい者の感じとか、ともかく凄いメッセージ性があって、……何か創造力をかき立てられる。僕は、シャツのプリントデザインがしたいんだけど、もしよかったら。メルアドは----@yahoo.com、ホントに尊敬してしまうよ。」 みたいなとこですね。 「(質問者様が)もしよかったら」どうしたいのか、よく分かりません。Tシャツのプリントなら、したければ自分でできるでしょうし。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • utay
  • ベストアンサー率50% (6/12)
回答No.2

こんにちわ 直訳ではなく意訳にするとこの人はとても気に入ったのですね。そして ASMITH さんに興味があれば、シャツかプリント(シャツにプリントをするのか、ポスターのような印刷物にするのかは不明ですが)にしたいと言うことですね。 このイメージ、それからオブスタクルのイメージ、両方とてもいいと思うよ、すばらしいメッセージだ。(思想が含まれていると言うことですね。) (そしてこれらは)私達の創造性をつないでいる。シャツかプリントを君の興味次第でぜひ作りたいね。 --- よろしく。 日本語では訳しきれないところがあるのは当然ですのでこんなところでしょうか。

Asmith0604
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます!やっぱり相手の方での製作の事をいっていたのですね!参考になりました!

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.1

「どちらの画像も気に入りました。非常に興味深いものです。その画像を私どもの方でT-シャツにプリントできます。関心がおありなら、次のemail にどうぞ」 ということではないでしょうか。

Asmith0604
質問者

お礼

なるほど。そういう捉え方をすると違った意味合いにもなってきますね。提供なのか依頼かってところですか。ありがとうございます!参考になりました!

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳お願いします!

高2の教科書からです。 ()の中の訳を教えて下さい。 They communicate their messages directly to the world それらは世界に対して( )意図を伝えている because oftheir simple designs. 作品の単純なデザイン( ) If his designs were conplicated, 仮に彼のデザインが( ) people would not understand the 人々は意図を( ) messages so easily. そんな簡単には Now,there are a lot of fans of his 今、彼の作品のファンが( )いる works all over the world. ( ) These people support his social goals.これらの人々は彼の( )を支援している He still continues to make new works. 彼は( )新しい作品を作り( ) He says,"As lonp as my creativity 彼は言う「私の( )が( ) lasts,I will continue to create 私は作り続ける designs that are both simple and easy to understand, 単純で( )理解( ) ane that make people happy. 人々を( )ような( )を」と

• 英文の翻訳をおねがいします。

沖縄について英文で書かれた新聞記事を日本語訳をする という宿題が出ているのですが自分ではあまり上手に訳せないので 英語が得意な方、翻訳よろしくおねがいします。 NAHA--Most of the men in the Okinawa prefectural government building in early July were dressed in "kariyushi" shirts, Okinawa's take on Hawaii's famous aloha shirt. They seemed to be almost a uniform. Twenty-five of 33 men passing through the building's lobby and one of 17 women sported the tops. Some younger employees wore chino pants and sneakers, but the favored combination was resolutely formal: dark suit trousers and a kariyushi shirt. "I have about five of them, but, honestly, I don't wear them on holidays," one male worker said. The kariyushi has always had peculiarly close links to officialdom for a tropical shirt. The government's "Super Cool Biz" campaigns, urging public officials and other workers to dress in less restrictive clothing and reduce reliance on air conditioning, have given a significant boost to its sales, but connections to official policy making go way back to its invention. The Okinawa shirt, the predecessor of the kariyushi shirt, was created in 1970, two years before the 1972 return of Okinawa to Japanese sovereignty. The chair of a local tourism association came up with the idea of promoting tourism in the prefecture by wearing tropical-themed attire similar to the aloha shirts of Hawaii. At that time, kariyushi shirts were short-sleeved and open-collared, similar to aloha shirts. In 1990, officials solicited names for the shirts and decided to use "kariyushi," which means "joyous" or "good fortune" in the local dialect. The shirts reached a global audience when they were worn by the heads of states attending the Group of Eight summit held in the prefecture in 2000. That year, the prefectural government defined what could be called kariyushi clothing, insisting that it had to be manufactured within the prefecture and feature Okinawan designs. "Kariyushi" is now registered as a trademark for commercial use. Each garment comes with a tag that shows the product has been authorized. But despite the official connections, Kariyushi shirt design is thriving, with young designers striking out in new directions. Formal designs for funerals are gaining in popularity, and a kariyushi collection was showcased at the Tokyo Girls Collection fashion extravaganza in March this year, with audience members voting for a full-length one-piece kariyushi dress as their favorite item. A kariyushi design contest was held in fiscal 2010 to encourage new thinking. At Startex fashion in Chatan, Okinawa, a buttoned-collar style with a narrow chest, selling in both short and three-quarter-sleeved designs, is proving popular. The brand, founded four years ago by Shinjiro Tamaki, aims many of its shirts at office workers. Patterns feature Okinawan motifs such as the mythical, dog-like "shisa," the "gajumaru" banyan tree and the "kanmuri washi" crowned eagle. One shirt, featuring a "kumazemi" cicada pattern, uses a type of fabric used for aloha shirts from the 1980s. Lequio, a shop in Ginowan city, is also striking out into new territory with its pink, puff-sleeved kariyushi shirts for women, featuring Okinawan sights like the "yanbaru kuina" bird and the "deigo" tree. Men's shirts dyed with Okinawan indigo are also selling well. The designer of the Papas brand, Taro Aramaki, has released aloha shirts for men and women each summer for the past 25 years. His shirts come in more than 10 colors, with pink, white and red shirts particularly popular. They features a wide variety of motifs going beyond the usual kariyushi subjects, including tropical flowers, fruits, golf, yachting and paragliding. With office workers across Japan considering whether to go tropical as the mercury rises, Aramaki had one bit of advice. If you are going to wear a kariyushi or aloha shirt in the office, he says, do it with "a light-hearted, easy-going manner."

• 翻訳+問題

Dick's love for children can be seen not only in his picture books but also in his work for socially-conscious organizations.He has designed posters,cards,and other item for hospitals,charities and so on.Sone of his works tell us about the sorrow of children suffering from hunger,disease,and forced labor.They communicate their messages directly to the world because of their simple designs.If his designs were complicated,people would not understand the messages so easily.Now,there are a lot of fans of his works all over the world.These peole support his social goals.He still continues to make new works.He says,"As long as my creativity lasts,I will continue to create designs that are both simple and easy to understand,and that make people happy." 上の分を読み下の質問の翻訳・回答をお願いします。 What can yon see in Dick's picture book? What are “socially-conscious organizations”? Give some examples. What are “other items”? Do all his works tell us about happy children?

• この英文で大丈夫でしょうか?

下の2つの英文で、おかしなところを直していただきたいのですが… I'm feeling much better, thank you. I can't do hard exercise yet, though. I wish I recovered completely. It is the best season here to do sports now. I want to play tennis. (具合はだいぶいいです。まだ激しい運動は出来ないけどね。早くよくならないかな。こっちはスポーツをするには今が最高の季節なんです。テニスがしたいよ~。) Did you talk in ○○(ラジオ番組名)? If so, I'd love to hear it! Do you have the record? If you have it, send the file, please. I'm interested in your talk and voice. (○○に出たの? もしそうなら、その放送を聞きたいよ! その放送は録音してある? もしあるなら、そのfileを送ってよ。あなたのtalkに興味があるし、あなたの声も聞いてみたいよ。) 気付いた点、何でもかまいませんので指摘ください。お願いいたします。

• 英語に翻訳してください。。。

Respect! People, futures and places open the interpretation of Respect topic towards the contemporary challenges, as identified with the SDG - Sustainable Development Goals - by UN (www.globalgoals.org). The ultimate goal of design – and all the related work a designer brings to the table – is to improve the world and people’s lives. Getting dressed, moving about, entertaining ourselves, telling stories, thinking, living in our homes: these are just some of the things we do as a matter of habit, but which have the ultimate aim of making us feel better, whether individually or collectively. The goal of sustainable development is to improve individual quality of life and at the same time to improve the collective condition of the planet. Develop your project based on one of the objectives stated in the Brief: Identify three design products (material or immaterial, physical or digital) of the last fifteen years that has contributed to increase the level of respect towards individuals, genders, minorities, cultures, environments and habitats. Select one that’s relevant to the specific undergraduate course you’re interested in and comment the reasons behind your choice.

• 【至急 (長文)英文→日本語】翻訳して下さい

下記の私のメールに対する返信が届きました。 【私の文章(英文で書いてます)】 あなたは私とコミュニケーションをとるのは、面倒ですか? 私は確かに、英語は少ししか話せません。 前のメールでも書きましたが、コミュニケーションが容易ではない事は重々承知の上です。 それから、今回の出来事であなたは呆れてるでしょうか?今回あなたに頼ってしまった事は申し訳なく思っています。 【相手の方からの返信】 ※こちらの文章の訳をお願い致します。 I don't understand what is happening with you, that's to say, why you are asking me if you are annoying me or I'm avoiding you, so that, please this will be the last email I'd send you, and I hope you respect it, I don't want to keep in contact with you from now. Once I took you a report, and I call my wife to help you. This is my manner to process, because of my profession, till here everything is correct, but from this point on I shared two hours join my wife with you, nothing else. As I told you before, please respect my request.

• どなたか翻訳お願いします!

私は英語でイスラエルの友達とメールしているのですが…よく分からないところがあるんです。 I'd love it if we could contact somewhere that would allow more frequent talking (something such as msn maybe?), so you have any kind of a messanger or something like that by any chance? I'll be glad if you did. ここらへんを翻訳できる方いたらお願いします!特にmsnとは何なのでしょう?

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。サイズ感がわからないので人物が持っている画像はありませんか?と質問しました。返事きたんですがすみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 I do not have access to Becky's drop box unfortunately. The photos with models that we have and that we could give you are quite old and showing our old stock. Would you be interested in these? We also have photos sent by our bloggers that agreed to have them used by 3rd parties if you'd be interested, and photos of celebrities wearing our AAA if you'd be interested.

• 翻訳してください

Hey, I came across your YouTube Channel today and wanted to reach out to introduce myself. First off, my name is送られてきた方の名前 and I am a Content Scout for the TGN Network. We work with some of the top channels on YouTube and would love to have your channel as part of our network. We help channels better manage, monetise and optimise their content to increase CPM, impressions (views) and subscribers. If you're interested in partnering your channel through our Network, Or have any other questions, Please contact me by replying to this message, contacting me on Skype or sending me a email. I look forward to hearing back from you.

• 英語堪能な方、英文を日本語に翻訳お願いします

英語堪能な方にお願いします。m(_ _)m 大変長文で申し訳ありませんが、 以下の英語を日本語に翻訳を、 どうぞ宜しくお願いします。m(_ _)m ↓ 1) I FIRST MET ONE OF MY JAPANESE IN LOVE FOR THE VERY FIRST I WAS OUT WITH A FRIEND OF MIND AND HE INTRODUCED ME TO HER I HAD NO IDEAL WHAT TO SAY BECAUSE IT WAS MY FRIST EXPERIENCE WITH ANY CONTACT WITH A JAPANESE LADY BUT SHE SPOKE SOME ENGLISH AND I KNEW NO JAPANESE 2 ) WE MET AT A BAR MY FIRST LOVE 3) I CAN'T REMEMBER HER PROFESSION BECAUSE IT BEEN ALONG TIME TO AGO BUT I THINK A OFFICE WORKER 4 )SHE SPOKE LITTLE ENGLISH BUT WE HAD A WONDERFUL TIME AND I WILL ALWAYS HAVE THOSE MEMORY OF JANPAN IT HARD AS OF TODAY I WILL NEVER FORGET 5) WELL AFTER A SHORT AFFAIR WE PART WAYS I THINK BECAUSE THE LANGUAGE BARRIER I DON'T KNOW WHAT REALLY HAPPEN BECAUSE I NEVER GOT A CHANCE TO FINE OUT WHY I REALLY LOVE HER IT BROKE MY HEART. 6 )SO AFTER THAT I TRIED NOT TO HAVE A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP SO I MET MANY LOVE AND TREATED THEM WITH LOVE AND RESPECT AND TOLD THEM I HAD OTHER GIRLFRIENDS THAT I GOT OUT WITH AND HAVE DRINKS AND DINNER BUT AT THE TIME I DIDN'T DRINK MUCH,I DON'T KNOW IF SHE WANT TO GET MARRY OR NOT. AFTER I CAME BACK TO THE U.S.A. I NEVER GOT IN TOUCH WITH HER AGAIN I THINK SHE CHANGE HER NNUMBER..SO I HAD TO FIND ME A NEW LOVE AND I DID BUT IT WASN"T LIKE THAT AT ALL I JUST ENJOYED THE JAPANESE LADY COMPANY I LOVE BEEN WITH THEM AT THE TIME WE WERE TOGETHER BECAUSE IT WAS JUST DIFFERENT FROM WHAT I WAS USE TO BEEN FROM AMERICAN GIRLS,AND I DON'T KNOW WHERE SHE IS NOW OR WHAT SHE IS DOING BUT I HOPE SHE IS WELL AND IN GOOD HEALTH AND HAPPY IN LIFE..

Wi-Fi接続での印刷ができません
このQ&Aのポイント
  • スマホからのWi-Fi接続での印刷はできるので、プリンターと無線LANルーターはWi-Fiで接続できていると思います。また、パソコンとルーターとは、有線のLANケーブルで接続していて、こちらもネットには接続できているのですが、パソコンからのWi-Fi接続での印刷がエラーメッセージが表示されて、できません。
  • パソコンからのWi-Fi接続での印刷がエラーメッセージが表示されて、できません。スマホからのWi-Fi接続での印刷はできるので、プリンターと無線LANルーターはWi-Fiで接続できていると思います。パソコンとルーターとは、有線のLANケーブルで接続していて、こちらもネットには接続できているのですが。
  • パソコンからのWi-Fi接続での印刷ができません。プリンターと無線LANルーターはWi-Fiで接続できていると思います。パソコンとルーターとは、有線のLANケーブルで接続していて、ネットには接続できているのですが、エラーメッセージが表示されて印刷できません。
回答を見る