• ベストアンサー

英語で何と書きますか?(1行添削のお願い)

以下を英語で何というでしょうか? 年度末は皆さんの予定が流動的でしょうから、会議日時の変更のご希望がありましたら、早めにお知らせください。 Let us know your request for change of the date as your schedule may not fixed at year end.(?) もっとシンプルで明確でかつ丁寧になるといいのですが、、、

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

I assume your year-end schedule is yet flexible, so let me have your pick of changed meeting dates at your earliest convenience. とも。

mayu027
質問者

お礼

早速ありがとうございます! 参考にさせていただきます。 後半言い回しが、とてもカッコいいですね。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 仮定法のwould, should

多分仮定法だと思うのですが、以下のニュアンスの違いをおしえていただけないでしょうか? If you should change your mind, let me know. If you change your mind, let me know. If you would change your mind, let me know. If you could change your mind, let me know.

• 来日のスケジュール確認の英文添削をお願いします。

すでに航空券(e-ticket)を先方に送ったのですが、未だ来日の許可が下りていないと同行する人から連絡が入り、本人に送った航空券の便で大丈夫かとの確認メールです。添削をよろしくお願い申し上げます。 「Urgent request」 I would be most grateful if you would be kind enough to let us know your flight schedule is fixed as we sent by e-tickets from Dr. xxxx’s office as soon as your convenience. Dr. A sent us e-mail dated Oct.28 that you have not get permission to visit Japan from the Minister of XXXX yet.

• 英語、読める方、お願い致します。

英語が読める方、↓の内容教えて下さい…。 よろしくお願い致します。 We just wanted to drop you a line and let you know we haven't forgotten about you. Part of your order (#1687936) has not yet shipped because one or more of the items you wanted are on backorder. Our typical ship time for backordered items is 3-6 weeks from the date of order, though at times it can take longer depending on the vendor. Please know we are doing our best to get this merchandise for you as soon as possible! Your credit card has not been charged for the backordered items; we do not charge your card until we ship the items to you. Also, you are free to cancel any or all unshipped items on your order. You can do so by using the Your Account function of the website (check the Help section for more information), or by contacting us with your order number. We apologize for the continued delay. If you ever have any questions about your order, please contact us at orders@eMerchandise.com or call us at 866-339-2691 (toll free in US and Canada), Monday through Friday, from 8:00am to 5:00pm (Pacific Time). When calling outside of the US and Canada, please dial +1-503-445-8081. Thank you for your patience and patronage!

• この英文教えてください

もうすぐイギリスに留学するので、学校から Please let us know your travel arrangements when completed. と送られてきました。ので I'm ready to start at any time. Any time will do. と返しました。すると次に We have you from 18 April but you will need to let us have your travel details to enable us to arrange your accommodation. と返ってきたのですが、これは私にどうせよということなんでしょうか。

• 英語訳をお願いいたします。

レストラン予約をしていて下記の返信がありました。 Confirm your reservation in case of changes or cancellations, please let us know also informs that in this day in the event of non-arrival on time tables will be given to other guests これは、変更やキャンセルが発生しない場合でも返信する必要ありますでしょうか? 了解しました。とか・・・ どうぞ宜しくお願い致します。

• イギリス英語の添削をお願いします。

If you do not mind, I would appreciate if you could post your autographed portrait with signatures for us. ちょっと丁寧なお願いにしてます I am looking forward to "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" which will be screened at cinema in July this year. I want to see as again in Japan. 新作の話と再会のお願い Thank you in a advance. Your sincerely. 結び

• 英文依頼メール添削のお願い

以下英語メールを美しく修正いただけないでしょうかm(_ _)m 丁寧でそして気が利いている内容に変更いただけると嬉しいです。 ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー Dear Prof ○○ 来月11月○日から○日間本学にお越しいただき、ご指導いただけるとのこと、 ありがとうございます。 First , thank you very much for your visiting and lecturing in our university X days from Nov Xth. Invitation Letterを作成いたしました。この添付の内容でよろしいかご確認ください。 Here attached file is a Invitation letter for you. Please check it. ホテルを以下の内容で仮に予約させていただきました。 もし変更した方がよろしい点がありましたら、お申しつけください。 We made a tentative hotel reservation as follows. Let us know If you have any request for change or addition. Place: Price: Details: また、租税条約をお送りいたしますので、大変恐れ入りますが、 2枚印刷いただき、2枚にサインをいただき、誠に恐れ入りますがPDFでご返送いただけると幸いです。 We also attached "Tax treaty" format. We wonder if you print out two set of the paper and sing on both of them and send us PDF format via email. Thank you in advance

• 翻訳おねがいします

困ってます 以下翻訳できるかた おねがいできますでしょうか? HERE, AT WILLOW CREEK, WE ARE INTERESTED IN YOU AS OUR RESIDENT. YOUR OPINION COUNTS. RECENTLY,SOME MAINTENANCE WAS DONE IN YOUR APRTMENT. WE WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF: YOU ARE SATISFIED WITH THE RESULTS THE MAINTENANCE TECH WAS RESPECTFUL OF YOUR BELONGINGS THER ARE ANY COMMENTS YOU MAY HAVE CONCERNING THE JOB/S PERFOMED KNOWING AND UNDERSTANDING THE NEED OF OUR RESIDENTS IS VERY INPORTANT TO US . PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO FILL THIS FORM OUT AND RETURN IT TO US OR CALL ASHLEIGH OR PHYLLIS AT 736-0173 AND LET US KNOW!

• ebay英語訳詞お願い致します。

最近ebayから2通の同じメールが届きます。訳してみると、偽の電子メールから身を守るために初期設定とMoreを学んでください。とゆうような内容でした。また私の名前やIDまで書いてあるのでebayからのメールだと思うのですが、この2通だけがなぜか迷惑メールから届き疑問に感じます。 これは、本当のebayからのメールなのでしょうか?もし偽のメールでないのなら、私は初期設定をどのように変えた方がよろしいでしょうか? 初心者ですみませんがよろしくお願い致します。以下、届いたメール内容です。 "eBay" <eBay-US@0000.ebay.com> eBay sent this message to 00000000(ID000000000). Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay. Learn more. Learn More to protect yourself from Spoof (fake) e-mails. eBay sent this e-mail to you because your Notification Preferences indicate that you want to receive information about Special Events & Promotions. eBay will not request personal data (password, credit card/bank numbers) in an e-mail. You are subscribed as 000000@000000.co.jp, registered on eBay. If you do not wish to receive further communications, sign into "My eBay" by clicking on the "My eBay" link found at the top of the eBay home page and change your Notification Preferences. Please note that it may take up to 10 days to process your request. Visit our Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you have any questions.

• 【大至急】英文メールのご添削お願い

下記(ダイヤ)︎のビジネス上の英文メールについて、おかしな箇所や丁寧にした方が良い部分がありましたら訂正をお願いいたしますm(_ _)m (背景:取引先企業へ紹介した派遣社員が就業予定でしたが、前日に先方が開始日を後ろ倒しにしたことによりそれを伝えたら不信感を抱ききっぱり辞退…) ↑上記を英語で上手く先方に伝えたいのですが、丁寧なニュアンスなどが難しく自信がありません。 (ダイヤ)︎We apologize to inform you that he informed us he refused this work at your company yesterday. Because he had a sense of uncertainty about this schedule change. We repeated to try to reason with him, but we didn't change her thought. We sincerely sorry this. We now tried to introduce new candidate for this position. Best regards,