• ベストアンサー

何て読むんですか?

i feel like i don't belong anywhere. not even with him. is this just a temporarily depression

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • qualheart
  • ベストアンサー率41% (1451/3486)
回答No.1

どこにもわたしの居場所がないように感じる。彼と一緒にいてさえも。これってただ一時的に気持ちが沈んじゃってるだけなのかな? って感じじゃないでしょうか? ご参考まで。

asuka-n
質問者

お礼

早速に回答有難うございます。 わかりました。有難うございます

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• どのような意味でしょうか

I suffer from very severe clinical depression and anxiety disorder. I am under a doctor’s care, but I still have times when these issues overwhelm me. Recently, my life has been more stressful than usual. I have tried to talk to my husband about my depression in the past, but he just tells me that I have a good life and I shouldn’t feel that way. I told him I don’t feel like I can talk to him about what is going on with me because of these responses. He assures me he is my biggest supporter and I can talk to him about anything. This past weekend I told my husband I was feeling very depressed, and his response was to roll his eyes and say, “What’s wrong with you now?” I told him again that these reactions are why I don’t feel like I can actually talk to him. His response was to get angry with me because I refuse to realize how good I have it. how good I have itはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• please someone translate for me

"I don't feel I have been anything but honest with you since we have started our friendship, I am sorry I am unable to give my self to you at this point as anything but a friend." this is my homework at my school from out of japan. please someone translate for me. in my idea, it means "she does not feel anything for him(does not she like him?) and it is her honest. so she does not want to be in a relationship with him(she just wants to be a friend)." = "tomodachi ijou koibito miman?" is it light? please, please someone helps me. if you comment me, i can not use japanese now, but i can read japanese, so please write japanese. thank you so much!

• feel like ~ing 「~したい気がする」

●I don't feel like working. これは、I feel like not working. と言ってはダメなのですか?

• よろしくお願いします

Q. Decisions: My husband has a major problems making decisions of all kinds and it paralyzes him so that he ends up accomplishing nothing professionally or coming home from the grocery store with eggs and not the lettuce he went to get, etc. I’ve always accepted it as a part of him and I help him when he asks, but now that we’re thinking about kids, I just can’t imagine a life where I’m constantly parenting for two when I don’t have to. He does realize this is a problem and I don’t know how to tell him I wouldn’t want to have children with him like this. What can I do? A: I don’t even understand why you’re married to someone who facing the produce aisle says, “Romaine, red leaf, iceberg—arghh, get me out of here!” facing the produce aisleはどう訳したら良いでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• More

Moreの意味を教えて下さい But it is more my way of thinking,I guess. このmoreは比較級ではないですよね? この文の前は 女性が I am going to graduate in two months and I don't have a job yet 男性がそれに対して A lot of students don't have a job lined up yet. Don't let him stress you out. これに続きます But it is more my way of thinking,I guess. I told him I am not motivated to look for a job and that I may not feel like working for a few years 訳は 私の考え方のせいなの 父に私は 仕事を探す気がないし数年間は働きたくないとはなしたの です よろしくお願い致します。

• 急望です、英文の翻訳お願いします

エキサイト翻訳などでやるとどうしてもおかしくなってしまうので、どなたか翻訳お願いします DEAR ABBY:I'm in my first year of junior high,and I've been going with this guy for a couple of months. Now he wants a more grown-up relationship, and I'm not ready for it. I don't want to have sex before I'm ready, but I'm afraid if I say no I will lose him. I don't want to lose him, but I don't want to pushed into something I'm not ready for. should I give in and risk losing him? He is very persistent, and I like him a lot. SCARED DEAR SCARED:What a wise(and honest)girl you are. If you have to ask, you're definitely not ready. Any boy who would put a girl in this position is selfish, uncarind immature and a user. Don't worry about "losing" him; tell him you're not ready for that kindof relationship, and if you lose him, consider yourself lucky. DEAR ABBY:I'm writing about that 15-year-old girl signed "Brokenhearted Four Times." She wants to stay a virgin until she's married, but says it's not easy because guys don't want nice girls anymore. I totally agree with you, Abby, when you say it's not trun but maybe she'll believe it if she hears it from a boy. I'm a 19-year-old guy. I'm not a virgin myself, but I never mess with nice girls. When I get married I hope to get someone like her. in. A. IN W. DEAR A.:Just because a girl is not a virgin doesn't necessarily mean she's not "nice." You say you never mess with "nice" girls. Well, every girl was a virgin until some guy came along and changed her no to yes, If a gguy wants a virgin for a wife, he himself should remain one.

• 訳して下さい!!

as a warning in case I'd feel like trying something stupid like that again! Of course, I will not. It's obvious I'll never think like that again. Because, even if one doesn't have anybody, life is the most precious thing. It's not even ours, you know. I didn't decide to live, why should I decide to die? It's not up to me to choose. Our lives do not belong to us. We are given life, and we must take care of ourselves for as long as these lives last.

• よろしくお願いします

I am 32 and have been married to my husband, the love of my life and best friend, for the past five years. A little over a year ago I was diagnosed with a terminal illness, and currently only have about six-to-eight months left. This has been very hard, but I am starting to come to terms with the reality of the situation. My husband has been amazingly supportive of me during this time. We have no kids, and as my health has declined, he has sat with me through endless doctor appointments, hospital stays, and sleepless nights. On bad days he even has to help me bathe, and I know this has taken a toll on him. A few weeks ago while using his iPad to watch a movie, an email came in and I discovered he has been having a affair (emotional and sexual) with a co-worker for a few months now. For several days I cried, heartbroken at the betrayal, but now I feel like my husband deserves to have someone help him and support HIM through this emotional time. I have not confronted him about the affair, and were it not for the email and my subsequent snooping, I never would have known as I have not felt him pulling away from me. Do I confront my husband and tell him I understand? That although I am hurt, I forgive him and I don’t want him to feel guilty? That although I am hurtのThatはどのような役割でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 風邪が回復しません

.....という事で、英文を書きました。いつものように細かい所を見ていただきたいのです、よろしくお願いします。 I still have the cold that I got on the last day of 2005. So Yesterday I went to a doctor and now I take a medicine 3 times a day. But even now I don't feel getting well.I can not feel smell and taste. I don't have fever,so I am working,today too. I want to get well as soon as possible. I really don't like it

• I have a flash for you.

DEAR ABBY: I have a wonderful husband of 11 years and three children. Carl is attentive, caring and always puts the needs of our family first. You could say he is everyone's dream husband. Long story short, I cheated on him while I was on vacation. It started as innocent flirtation, but then it went further. When Brad kissed me, I knew it wasn't going to stop there. Afterward, I not only didn't feel guilty, I did it again. I have been quietly communicating with Brad and sent him revealing photos and a graphic video of myself. He loved it, and we plan to meet again soon. Please help me understand why I am cheating on such a wonderful husband. Shouldn't I feel guilty? What can I do to stop this before it gets out of control and Carl finds out? I really don't want to lose him. -- DON'T FEEL GUILTY DEAR DON'T FEEL GUILTY: I have a flash for you. This fling is already out of control. I have a flash for you.は「あなたに対してひらめきがある。」ということでしょうか?よろしくお願いします