猫の非人間的な美しさを見ること

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 彼はウィリアムの目線に合わせるのが好きで、猫の顔を間近に見ると、それが実際にどれほど非人間的で美しいのかがわかりました。
  • 顔の下の毛皮から球状に生える黒い毛のとげ、微妙に下向きのカーブを描く白いひげ、ラジオアンテナのように突き出した眉毛、開かれたドアのような直立した細長い緑の目。
  • この世界には入ることのできないピーターにとって、猫の美しさは常に驚くべきものでした。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

和訳お願い致します。

He liked to get right down to William's level, and to put his face up close to the cat's abd see how extraordinary it really was, how beautifully non-human, with spikes of black hair sprouting in a globe from a tiny face beneath the fur, and the white whiskers with their slight downwards curve, and the eyebrow hairs shooting up like radio antennae, and the pale green eyes with their upright slits, like doors ajar into a world Peter could never enter. 少し長いんですが、お願いします><

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

彼は、ウイリアム(猫の名前)の目線まで降りて、自分の顔を猫の顔に近づけ、その驚くべき様子を観察する、何と人間離れのした美しさだろう、毛皮の奥の小さな顔から、球形をなしてはえ広がる黒い毛、ちょっと下向きに曲線を描いて下がった白い鼻髯、ラジオのアンテナのように上に飛び出している眉毛、そして垂直の切れ目のある青緑の目,それはピーターが永久に入る事の出来ない世界への扉を、少しばかり開けているように見える。

mgms21
質問者

お礼

すごい!!>< 本当にありがとうございます!! この和訳と照らし合わせて自分の間違っている所をもう一度見直します!! ありがとうございました!!

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願い致します。

JOSEPHINE COPELAND and her 20-year-old daughter, Jo Jo, visited Primark at the Peacock Center mall here, in the London suburbs, to buy presents for friends, but ended up loaded with clothes for themselves: boots, a cardigan, a festive blouse, and a long silver coat with faux fur trim, which cost £12 but looks like a million bucks. “If it falls apart, you just toss it away!” said Jo Jo, proudly wearing her purchase. Environmentally, that is more and more of a problem. But clothes — and fast clothes in particular — are a large and worsening source of the carbon emissions that contribute to global warming, because of how they are both produced and cared for, concludes a new report from researchers at Cambridge University titled “Well Dressed?”

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳をお願いします The following winter,my mother and father bought me a faux-fur brown coat with a matching hat.I loved my new coat and hat and felt like a big girl wearing the coat because it didn't have clip-on matching mittens. They had planned to buy me a coat with a hood because they knew how I was,but I begged and promised that I would be careful and not lose the hat. I especially loved the big fur pom-poms on the end of the hat's string.

• 和訳お願い致します。

It is hard to imagine how customers who rush after trends, or the stores that serve them, will respond to the report’s suggestions: that people lease clothes and return them at the end of a month or a season, so the garments can be lent again to someone else — like library books — and that they buy more expensive and durable clothing that can be worn for years. Perhups surprisingly , the report highlights the benefits of synthetic fabrics they require less hot water to wash and less ironing. It suggests that consumers air-dry clothes and throw away their tumble dryers, which require huge amounts of energy.

• 和訳をお願い致します。

下記の英文を和訳して頂けますか。 翻訳サイトだけでは不安なたこちらで質問させて頂きました。 よろしくお願いします。 • He is hoping to reinforce both promise and results with a new campaign launched in April. •Selling to tech buyers means convincing them of the total value of their purchase. •Aims to introduce the tech-buying public to a company.

• 和訳お願い致します。

In one respect the theory of Hugh Miller agrees with that advocated by Dr. Buckland and Archdeacon Pratt. Both these theories divest the Mosaic narrative of real accordance with fact; both assume that appearances only, not facts, are described, and that in riddles, which would never have been suspected to be such, had we not arrived at the truth from other sources. It would be difficult for controversialists to cede more completely the point in dispute, or to admit more explicitly that the Mosaic narrative does not represent correctly the history of the universe up to the time of man. At the same time, the upholders of each theory see insuperable objections in details to that of their allies, and do not pretend to any firm faith in their own. How can it be otherwise when the task proposed is to evade the plain meaning of language, and to introduce obscurity into one of the simplest stories ever told, for the sake of making it accord with the complex system of the universe which modern science has unfolded? The spectacle of able and, we doubt not, conscientious writers engaged in attempting the impossible is painful and humiliating. They evidently do not breathe freely over their work, but shuffle and stumble over their difficulties in a piteous manner; nor are they themselves again until they return to the pure and open fields of science.

• 和訳お願い致します。

With rainbow piles of sweaters and T-shirts that often cost less than a sandwich stores like Primark are leders in the quick-growing ''fast clothes'' industry, selling low-cost garments that can be used and discarded without a second thought .Costomers, especially teenagers ,love the concept,pioneered also by stores like Old Navy and Target in the United States ,since it allows them to shift styles with speed on a low budjet.

• 和訳していただきたいです。よろしくお願い致します

下記内容になります。 内容は、私の作った洋服を お店に置いてもらえるかで、以前その資料を送っていてその返事が下記の内容です。   恐縮ですが、どなたか分かる方お願い致します。  Dear Mr. A It was wonderful to hear from you---my sister has told me about you and how much she admires your work. I liked the pictures of the pieces very much. I would love to show your pieces in my shop. I was wondering if you would be interested in starting with some consignment as the pieces are priced high for me start out with? I really like the red one and the white one with all of the little gathers around the neckline and some others the others as well..! Can you ship from Japan? What season are the pictures showing? I also very much like the idea of collaborating on a dress.....so much to think about. I look forward to hearing from you. All the best,  

• ざっくりと和訳をお願いします。

am interested in your kiri baki box. I need to know how many puma razors in their case it could fit in the drawers. Could you send me pictures of how it looks like with a puma case inside? Lastly, does the razor I just one come with its cardboard box?

• 和訳をお願します

Dr. Adrian Owen is a professor of neuroscience at Cambridge University. Dr. Owen’s team concentrates on the diagnosis and effect of brain injuries, and the development of treatments for such patients. He was not satisfied with the accepted methods of diagnosing comatose patients. Typically, when someone cannot respond to any questions or requests, they will be diagnosed as “vegetative.” However, a significant number of so-called vegetative patients are actually conscious, but completely unable to respond to questions. In a previous study, Dr. Owen put healthy volunteers into an fMRI scanner and asked them to imagine playing tennis. After mapping the area that becomes active when people imagine that activity, they put a vegetative patient into the scanner and asked her to imagine playing tennis. To the team’s great joy, the patient’s brain lit up just like that of the healthy volunteers. Since she could respond to their request to imagine playing tennis, she showed them that she was conscious ― all this despite being completely still, having her eyes closed and showing no signs of consciousness. Another patient was told to use a code to communicate with the research team. To signify “Yes,” he was to imagine playing tennis. To signify “No,” he was to imagine walking around in his house. He was asked yes-or-no questions about his personal history, and correctly answered, proving that despite his appearance he was conscious and could communicate. Next, the research team plans to ask unverifiable questions, in an attempt to communicate more deeply with these patients who can manipulate their brains, but not their bodies. よろしくお願いしますorz

• 和訳お願い致します

Nancy steves ,marketing manager for the San Diego Natural History Museum, said, "When I heard about the local project with sustainability, where they use the natural resources of the amazon responsibly , it just suited so beautifully with the mission of this museum." Artisans get $10 to $12 for each basket , which sells for $40 in the United states. About a third of that goes into shipping and distribution , and the rest is retailer profit. Thus the regional enterprise that distributes the baskets get a little more per unit than each maket. Consequently Mr.Shany and Procrel receive nothing.