• 締切済み

最も小さい猫? Tinker Toyについて

oyaji40の回答

• oyaji40
  • ベストアンサー率41% (12/29)
回答No.2

私の認識も、No.1さんと同じく、スンガプーラだと聞いていました。 一応、自身の参考のためにもと思い、検索をしてみたところ、以下のURLに、少し記されておりましたので、ご参考になればと思います。(但し、英語です) *ブルー・ポイントのヒマラヤ・ペルシアンとされてます。残念ながら、写真は在りません。 が、文中から察するに、あくまで記録に残っている、猫のようです。ひょっとすると、ティーカップ。プードルのように、突然変異的に出た猫であって、その種類の猫がすべてそうなのかということは、疑問が残ります。 http://www.moggies.co.uk/html/records.html http://www.pet-insurance-uk.com/pet_cat_facts.htm

関連するQ&A

• ヘミングウェイのCat in the rainの翻訳で困ってます!!

明日発表があるんですが The sea broke in a long line in the rain and slipped back down the beach to come up and break again in a long line in the rain. の訳がどうしてもうまく訳せません。。 どなたかご教授お願いします・・・。

• 次のotherwiseはどういう意味でしょうか

The male and female guppies were kept in separate tanks so they could see each other but not otherwise directly interact. 意味としては、見ることはできるが触れ合うことはできない、ということだと思いますがこのotherwiseは必要ですか?

• ジブリの英文

『崖の上のポニョ』に関係する英文で分からない部分があったので質問します。 「The young fish, named Brunhild, is swimming with her sisters in Miyazaki's sea when she escapes this seeming paradise, floating up to the surface and getting her snout stuck in a jar.」 この文章はどういった意味でしょうか。 全文 http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1916285,00.html

• 高校入試レベルの英語

お願いします。 1 次の各組の文がほぼ同じ内容を表すように()に適切な語を書きなさい (1) The girl with long hair is my sister. The girl ( ) ( ) long hair is my sister (2) This question is not as difficult as that one. this question is ( )( ) that one. (3) Tom came to japan last year and is still in Tokyo. Tom ( )( ) in Tokyo since last year. (4) A mouse said to a cat, Please don't eat me. A mouse said to a cat, I don't ( ) you to eat me. 2 次の()に適切な語を書きなさい。 (1) 彼女は私と同じくらいの年齢で、同じくらいの背の高さでした。  She was about my age and was ( )( )( ) I. (2)  彼女が何を言ったのかを理解することは、今度はそんなに難しくありませんでした。   Now ( ) was not so difficult ( ) understand what she said. 以上です。 お願いします。

• 解釈と和訳の質問です

a vocabulary which is in the nature of things restricted この部分のwhich以下はどういうことを言っているのでしょうか。 [ ]内を、できるだけ翻訳色の抜けた日本語にしていただけないでしょうか。 The difference in point of language between the early romancers and Murasaki is astonishing. They are almost childish in comparison with her sophistication. She moves without faltering through long, intricate sentences, and is the mistress not the slave of a most complex grammatical apparatus. She extracts the fullest value from a vocabulary which is in the nature of things restricted, and [the Chinese words that she uses are not pedantic intruders but seem to be at home in their surroundings.]

• 日本語訳を教えてください!

日本語訳を教えてください! In contrast to the manly Henry, an eighteen-year-old girl named Victoria became queen in 1837 and remained a very popular monarch for 65 years. She married Albert, a distant cousin, and they had nine children. Unfortunately, Albert died of typhoid in 1861 when he was only 42. Victoria was so upset that she went into mourning for the rest of her life. She didn't go out to parties, and she wore the quietest of fashion long black dresses with high necks and long sleeves.

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

The band is—black. In attire mostly, and hair. Delila’s hair is solidly a part of the act. The aptly named lead singer and front-woman for TLI, she throws it perfectly in time with her emphasis on vocals and the movement of her hips. And she’s sexy. There’s no denying it. She is beautiful to watch. Visually she’s somewhere between Joan Jett and Blondie, and vocally Janis Joplin and Joan Baez. And she’s a stunning performer. Dynamic, delicate, powerful, feminine, terrorizing, intense, edgy, poetic, all at once. She wears her guitar more easily and comfortably than a handbag, and the way she moves with it… The girl can move. Edgey, on the other hand, is definitely the power-force behind the band. His presence is very New York and so is his voice. He’s imposing and street and yet understated. His Jim Morrison black hair covers just slightly his eyes and parts of his face so you feel like you can never fully see him, but you want to, because he is so interesting, so multifaceted and with so much to say.

• 日記を書きました。間違っている&こっちの方がいいと思う文を教えて下さい。

I went to Sannomiya in Kobe. My friend told me general shop. I went to there. The shop is Ein shop. I went out the central exit in station.and then walk to Towarood street to sea. I turned right ciao paanic shop next the paking lot. I could look at the shop soon. The shop is very small but it like Toy box. I bought World map. I might decorate it in my room. I went to Kobe after a long time. I thought that it was fashionable town,after all.

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします。2

Evaluation The assumption within the model that there are separate short-term and long-term stores has been influential and is approximately correct. As we will see, it is a gross oversimplification to argue that there is a single short-term memory store(see section on working memory). It is a gross oversimplification to argue that there is a single long-term memory store(see section on types of long-term memory).It seems very doubtful that knowledge that Russel Crowe is a film star,that 2+2=4,that we had muesli for breakfast,and information about how to ride a bicycle are all stored in the same long-term memory store.

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳をお願いします(>_<) The sea currents between Japan and the west coast of the United States have created a "landfill " in the middle of the ocean. Garbage floating in the sea gradually reaches this areas and gets trapped. The areas is said to be three times bigger than Japan. It is called the Great Pacific Garbage Patch.