英語の答え教えてください

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 彼は母親が帰ってくる前に部屋を掃除し終えました。
  • あなたは何が彼女を怒らせたのかわかりますか。
  • 私はキムチや明太子のような辛い食べ物が大好きです。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語の答え教えてください 5

答えを教えてください! 1,彼は母親が帰ってくる前に部屋を掃除し終えました。 He (   )(   ) his room before his mother came home. 2,あなたは何が彼女を怒らせたのかわかりますか。 (   )(   )(   )(   ) made her angry? 3,私はキムチや明太子のような辛い食べ物が大好きです。 I live hot food (   ) kimchi (   ) mentaiko. 4,亜紀は人気モデルによってデザインされたバッグを買いました。(並び替え) ( a popular model / designed / a bag / by / bought / Aki / . ) 5,私は有名なお笑いタレントによって書かれた本を読みました。 6.日本で一番長い川は何ですか。 What is (   )(   )(   ) in Japan? 7,彼は名医として知られています。 He (   )(   )(   ) a good dovtor. 8,私は将来、中国語を学びたい。 I (   )(   )(   ) Chinese in the future. 9,慎吾はグループのリーダーより若い。 ( is / the leager / Shingo / younger / of his group / than / . ) 10,その新しいタワーは、東京タワーより高い。 よろしくお願いします!

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

1,彼は母親が帰ってくる前に部屋を掃除し終えました。 He (finished)(cleaning) his room before his mother came home. 2,あなたは何が彼女を怒らせたのかわかりますか。 (Do)(you)(know)(what) made her angry? 3,私はキムチや明太子のような辛い食べ物が大好きです。 I love hot food (like) kimchi (and) mentaiko. 4,亜紀は人気モデルによってデザインされたバッグを買いました。(並び替え) ( a popular model / designed / a bag / by / bought / Aki / . ) Aki bought a bag designed by a popular model. 5,私は有名なお笑いタレントによって書かれた本を読みました。 I read a book written by a famous comedian. 6.日本で一番長い川は何ですか。 What is (the)(longest)(river) in Japan? 7,彼は名医として知られています。 He (is)(known)(as) a good dovtor. 8,私は将来、中国語を学びたい。 I (want)(to)(learn) Chinese in the future. 9,慎吾はグループのリーダーより若い。 ( is / the leager / Shingo / younger / of his group / than / . ) Shingo is younger than the leader of his group. 10,その新しいタワーは、東京タワーより高い。 The new tower is higher [taller] than Tokyo Tower.

pppni26
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました!!

関連するQ&A

• 英語の仮定法の問題の答えを教えてください

英語の仮定法の問題の答えを教えてください。 1、カッコ内の動詞を適当な形に直しなさい。 (1)He is, as it (be), an eternal boy. (2)He talks as if he (see) a UFO. (3)How I wish my mother (be) still alive. (4)If you (be) to see a ghost, you would certainly be frightened. (5)If I (leave) home earlier, I would have caught the bus. (6)If I (know) his e-mail address, I would e-mail him. (7)It is high time you (stop) depending on your parents. 2、空所を適語で埋めよ。 (1)( ) I in your place, I would not do so. (2)( ) it not been for your rescue, he would have been drowned. (3)What ( ) you do if you had a million yen? (4)He talks ( ) if he knew everything. (5)He acted as my interpreter, as it ( ). 3、各文を仮定法を使って書き変えなさい。 (1)I am sorry I can't speak English well. (2)He treated me like a child.(like a childのみ) (3)As I am not busy, I can go with you. (4)To hear him speak, you would think him a young man.(To hear him speakのみ) (5)But for his advice, I would have met a traffic accident.(But for his adviceのみ) 4、各2文がほぼ同じ意味を成すように適語を入れなさい。 (1)If I were you, I would not do like that. →( ) I you, I would not do like that. (2)It is about time you should marry. →It is about time you ( ). (3)She died because the doctor came too late. →If the doctor ( ) ( ) come too late, she ( ) ( ) have died. (4)I am sorry I arrived too late. →I wish I ( ) ( ) in time. お願いします。

• 英語

(1)Kumi ( )a brother. He is twenty years old.(have) (2)What are you doing now?-I'm( )the newspaper.(read) (3)The earth( )around the sun.(go) (4 )He is( )a letter in his room.(write) (5)The girs are ( )lunch in the garden .(have) 与えられた動詞をもとに適切な形にして、( )を補い

• 英語を日本語に訳してほしい

ある男の子が歌っていたんですが英語で分かりません 。よかったら日本語に訳してほしいです。お願いします Suitcase packed with allhis things Car pulls up,the doorbell rings He don't want to go He thought he' d found his home But with Circumstances he can't change Waves goodbye as they pull away From the life he's known For the last seven months or so She said we found the man who looks like you Who cried and said he never knew About the boy in pictures that we showed him A ramble in his younger days He knew he made a few mistakes But he swore he would have been there Had he known it Son we think we found your dad in Oklahoma Amillion thoughts raced through his mind What's his name what's he like and will he be Anything like the man in his dreams She could see the questions in his eyes Whispered "don't be scared my child I'll let you know, What we know About the man we found, he looks like you And cried and said he never knew About the boy in pictures that we showed him A rambler in his younger days He knew he' d made a few mistakes But he swore he would' ve been there Had he known it You always said that this was something that you wanted Son it's time to meet you Dad in Oklahoma One last turn he held his breath 'Til they reached the fifth ho use on the left And as they pulled into the drive A man was waiting there outside Who wiped the worry from his eyes Smiled and took his hand And he said I'm the man who looks like you who cried because I never knew About that boy in pictuves that they showed me A rambler in my younger days I knew I made a few mistakes But I swear I would have been there had I known it Never again will you ever bealone Son welcome to your home in Oklahoma

• 英語 問題

各組の文がほぼ同じ意味を表すように、()に適語を補って下さい。 1 They had a good time last night. They enjoyed () last night. 2 I broke his DVD player. That is problem. They problem () () I broke his DVD player. 3 They say that the actor lives in this town. It is () () the actor lives in this town. 4 We know that he loves science fiction movies. He is () () love science fiction movies.

• よろしくお願いします

I became disabled a few years ago. We have a younger child, a 16-year-old, and my main concern right now is protecting him. Robert is technically still my husband but is never around; he calls just to make sure I'm taking care of his stuff. He will be 59 1/2 in a few months, and he's planning on taking the money in his 401(k) and leaving us all. Robert and I have properties. He promised that each child would be added to the deed of one place. taking the money in his 401(k)は「401(k)(という年金)のお金をもらう」ということでしょうか? ここでのpropertiesの意味を教えてください。 deed of one placeとはどのような意味でしょうか? 以上、よろしくお願いします

• ____にあてはまる英語教えてください

____にあてはまる英語教えてください 1. The teenager was arrested for _______________ driving, 2. They have ____________________ a campaign to raise \10 million for the child to go to the States for a heart transplant. 3. I left __________________ when he refused to shake hands with me. 4. The man is suffering from ________________ tuberculosis. 5. He ________________ this afternoon while he was playing golf with his customers. 6. The professor is too strict; I wish he could be a little bit more ________________ with his students. 7. The Japanese police have been rather reluctant to ________________ in domestic conflicts. 8. He _______________ all he had just eaten.

• どなたか英語が分かる方よろしくお願いします。

日本語に訳していただけたら嬉しいです。 宜しくお願いします。 The feet are generally colder than the body and icy in the evenings in bed And tend to go cold when he has a head ache.. He is subject to chilblains in winter and to numbness in the snow, though his shoes are adequate for the weather. He neglects his feet and his shoes are the not the kindest and his walk is too plodding. There is an inclination to turns the toes outwards when he walks. So the shoe are apt to rub. so his feet suffer. He gets cramps in the soles of the feet, and tired feet. He washes his feet and is hygienic. But the palms of the hands sweat more than the feet.

• この問題の答えってなんですか? (英語)

塾の宿題なのですが、これらの問題がいまいちわかりません。答えを教えてください 1.次の文の_、に(  )内の語を適する形に変えて書きなさい (1)We _ at the hotel last summer. (stay) (2)Those _ are new and beautiful. (bus) (3)Tom was _ than his sister because he could watch the game (happy) (4)Mary is _ in the park with her father now (run) (5)Ken is the _ player in our basketball team (good) (6)Bill cooked dinner with _ mother last night (he) 2.次の各組の文がほぼ同じ内容になるように、_に適する語を書きなさい (1)This bike is old. This is _ _ _ (2)Mr.Tamura teaches English very well Mr.Tamura is a very _ English _ (3)Let't eat lunch in our classroom _ _ eat lunch in our classroom (4)We had a lot of rain last year It _ a _ last year. (5)She must pracitice the piano every day She _ _ practice the piano every day (6)Tokyo is bigger than Sapporo Sapporo is not _ _ _ Tokyo (7)There were not any children at the library yeaterday There were _ _ at the library yeaterday

• [英語] ()並べ替えを教えて下さい><

1. I never would have () () () () () quiet park in the middle of the city. (1) a (2) dreamed (3) there could (4) such (5) be 2. I cannot concentrate () () () () () behind me. (1) you (2) standing (3) on what (4) with (5) I am reading 3. You can't () () () () () he is younger than you! (1) just because (2) brother (3) your (4) talk to (5) like that

• 英語です。適語を入れる問題です。得意な方

2つの文が同じ意味になるように(--)の中に適語を入れなさい。 1.This is the reason why I came late.= This is the reason (--) (--) I came late. 2.I know an old man named Smith.= I know an old man (--) name is Smith. 3.May 5 is my birthday.= May 5 is the day (--) I was born. 4.I know a girl with brown eyes.= I know a girl (--) (--) brown eyes. 5.The building on the hill is a castle.= The building (--) (--) on the hill is a castle. 6.I didn't believe him.= I didn't believe (--) he said. 7.The road is full of cars, so it is the most dangerous place in the city.= The road, (--) is full of cars, is the most dangerous in the city. 8.I called on my aunt, but she was out then.= I called on my aunt, (--) was out then. 9.He had two sons,but both of them were killed in the war. = He had two sons, but both of (--) were killed in the war. 10.It was not the thing that I wanted to do now.= It was not (--) I want to do now. 11.Everyone longs for peace and security.= There is (--) one (--) longs for peace and security. 12.He came to the dinner because he admired her.= His admiration for her was the (--) (--) he came to the dinner. 13.His father was a barber. He loved his father deeply and lived in the same house for thirty-five years.= His father,(--) whom he was deeply attached and (--) whom he had lived thirty-five years,was a barber. 14.I am ready to do (--) service may be in my power.= I am ready to do (--) service (--) may be in my power. 長くなりましたが、できる方、お願い致します