• ベストアンサー

訳してください。お願いします。

Any more news on romance and love in your life? よろしくお願いします!

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

あなたの人生でロマンスやラブに関するニュースは他にありますか?

asadream
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます!

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで。 お願いできますでしょうか? 若干難解な文章かもしれませんが、わかりません。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 What the chart always portrays is your next serious and predestined chance of love. It shows the person who you will meet and fall in love with. The person who will be your next serious chance of making a long term relationship. This love is going is deep and predestined. It may transform your life. I hope it does and into a more wonderful life. But understand the just because a love is shown in the stars as your fate, it does not automatically make it happy and free of problems or pain. This chart is one step of fate, and it is like one rose on a tree. It is the only step of fate dealt with in the reading.

• 英訳お願いします。

(7)“Any place you love is the world to you,” exclaimed a pensive Catherine Wheel, who had been attached to an old deal box in early life, and prided herself on her broken heart: “but love is not fashionable any more: the poets have killed it. They wrote so much about it that nobody believed them, and I am not surprised. True love suffers, and is silent. I remember myself once-But it is no matter now. Romance is a thing of the past.” (8)“Nonsense!” said the Roman Candle, “Romance never dies. It is like the moon, and lives for ever. The bride and bridegroom, for instance, love each other very dearly. I heard all about them this morning from a brown-paper cartridge, who happened to be staying in the same drawer as myself, and he knew the latest Couet news.” (9)But the Catherine Wheel shook her head. “Romance is dead, Romance is dead, Romance is dead,” she murmured. She was one of those people who think that, if you say the same thing over a great many times, it becomes true in the end. (10)Suddenly, a sharp, dry cough was heard, and they all looked round. (11)It came from a tall, supercilious-looking Rocket, who was tied to the end of a long stick . He always coughed before he made any observation, so as to attract attention.

• 英訳お願いします!

in the bargain(=in addition to everything else の意味を教えてください。文脈は (略)feel more relaxed and happy and improve your life IN THE BARGAIN. です。

• に日本語訳お願い致します

日本語訳お願い致します。また意図も教えて頂けるとありがたいです。 I don't want to be in the way of your love life though, as much as I would love us being together in real life and not on skype! Whatever you want , you should choose it!!! You deserve the best!

• 英文和訳希望

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで、 お願いできますでしょうか? 1段落の前半部分となりますので、 内容が中途半端だと思いますが、 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 You will share your deepest hopes and dreams with your soul mate, almost as though he is your twin soul or best friend He will be your dearest friend and mentor and confidant in life, and also your husband, soul mate and lover. You will share the same ideals and same special attitude about love and marriage. This love will have the strength enough for you to help each other in the face of with any difficulties or commitments in your personal lives in the future. His love will endure for all time. He will be all that you would secretly wished for in a man. You will feel good to have him, a sense of romance or glamour, or ego around him as though he’s someone greater or better, whom you can show off proudly to your friends.

• 長文ですが訳をお願いしたいです

長文で大変申し訳ないのですが、訳が出来る方、どうぞ宜しくお願いします。 すみません・・。 You have the Element of Fire strong in aspect to your seventh house. Your courtship will be ardent, passionate, like a wild flame that flares up from a tiny spark and sets your life alight, and engulfs the whole of your existence with a powerful all consuming love that will tend very quickly to dominate your thinking, and take precedence over all other areas of your life. The relationship will take on a great importance in your life and very fast. It will be fast moving at first, a whirlwind romance. Hasty, the stuff dreams are made of. Your future partner has a lot of sex appeal. Take care not rush things or to be over eager to marry and settle down, this will only frighten your partner off, and make the relationship blow hot and then cold later on. This kind of relationship often starts very quickly but then the partner may seem to cool or back off suddenly from its power for a time. If your wise you'll not push or pressure him. This sort of love which is fast and fiery, needs to be allowed to mature more slowly. It can be too powerful. Remember the old adage, marry in haste, repent at leisure.

• 翻訳を希望します

以下の英文を和訳していただける方のみで。 お願いできますでしょうか? 先ほどが1段落の中盤で、今回が後半となります。 難解な部分は意訳していただけるとありがたいです。 どうぞよろしくお願いしたします。 Fragile, refined, you are perhaps prudish, and undemanding in love, and usualy deserve better than you get.. Your soul mate may like rare and romantic perfumes form the 30s and 40s. In every day life you have more acquaintances than close friends. You divide your affections among a lot of people and you help out where you can. You make a good friend. But you will only really deeply love one person, whether that person is worthy of your love or not, he will totally melt into your life and soul and you will never be able to give him up. This is the kind of love that happens for Venus in Virgo..

• 昇進祝の文章はこちらで合っているでしょうか?

I sent my hearty congratulations to you for your promotion. May your new life in the company be happy and successful foever more!! お手数ですが、アドバイスをいただけませんか? 宜しくお願いいたします。

• メールについて

下記の内容のメールが届きました。 迷惑メールでしょうか?笑笑 Hi ryota-ai3ny.50, my name is Alena and i'm from Russia, but living in the USA. A week ago, maybe more, I came across your profile on Facebook and now I wan to know you more. I know it sounds a bit strange, but I believe you had something like this in your life too :-) If its mutual, email me, this is my email veronikawajs@rambler.ru and I will send some of my photos also answer any of your questions. Waiting for you, XXX Alena

• 英語で「人生、笑いが一番」と言いたいのですが…

タイトル通りなのですが、「人生、笑いが一番」を英訳したいです。 無料の翻訳機では「The life and laughter more」と変換されました。 そして自分で考えたのは「The more important thing is to laugh in your life」です。 これらの訳は正しいのでしょうか?公的な場に提出する文章なのできっちりした訳が知りたいです。

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 新築マンションから15年経ったが、風呂の追い焚きができない状態で困っています。
  • マンション管理会社と給湯器メーカーに連絡しても修理できない状況です。
  • 責任はガス給湯器メーカーとマンション管理会社のどちらにあるのか疑問です。
回答を見る