Future Energy: Where Will We Get Our Energy?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • In the future, we will face a big energy problem as our energy consumption is expected to triple by 2100.
  • Currently, we heavily rely on fossil fuels for energy, but they are dirty and not sustainable in the long run.
  • Renewable energy, such as solar and wind power, is seen as the solution, although they have their own challenges.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

翻訳おねがいします

Future Energy where will we get our energy? It's a bright sunny day. I put the last solar panel on my roof, I switch it on , and I have electricity. I'm free! Now, I won't have to worry about electric bills or oil prices, and I won't feel guilty about pollution. But what's this? A cloud passes in front of the aun and my lights go out! I'm going to have to start my generator and burn some more gasoline. This isn't going to be easy after all. We are going to have a big energy problem in the future. Today, the world uses 320 billion kilowatt-hours of energy a day. That's equal to about 22 light bulbs burning nonstop for every person on the planet. By 2100 we will use three times as much energy. How will we get the energy? At the moment, we get most of our energy from fossil fuels: coal, oil, and natural gas. But fossil fuels are dirty and they will not last forever. It the long term, we will have to find alternatives. We will need renewable energy. SOLAR POWER On a cloudy day near the city of Leipzig in the former East Germany, I walked across a field with 33,500 solar panels. It produces enough energy for 1800 homes. One problem with solar power is that it is expensive, but the cost of solar will fall as technology improves. "Thirty years ago it was cost- effective on satellites," says Daniel Shugar, president of Powerlight Corporation. "Today it can be cost-effective for powering houses and businesses." He tells us that in the future most houses will have solar panels. There are other problems with solar power. It needs a lot of space and, of course, it doesn't work at night. WIND POWER One afternoon I stood in a field in Denmark under a dark, cloudy sky. And My solar panels Produce very little energy in this weather. But above me a wind turbine was producing clean, renewable electricity. At the moment, wind power is the best of all the alternative energy sources. But again, there are problems. First, they are ugly; people don't like to see wind turbines in fields. And of course the wind doesn't blow all the time. so, will our grandchildren get their energy from the sun, wind, or some other source? "We're going to need everything we can get from solar, everything we can get from wind," says Michael Pacheco, director or the National Bioenergy Center, part of the National Renewable Energy Laboratory in Golden, Colorado. "And still the question is-can we get enough?" 自分で調べながらやっていたのですが、へんな文章になったりします。 どうか皆さんの力をおかしください

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

将来のエネルギー: どこで、我々はエネルギーを得ますか? 明るい陽がさんさんと降り注ぐ日です。 私は最後の太陽電池パネルを私の屋根に置いて、それのスイッチを入れます、これで、私は電気が得られます。 さあ、済んだ! これで、私は電気代や石油価格について心配する必要はないし、汚染について気がとがめることもないだろう。 しかし、これはどうしたことだ? 雲が太陽の前を通過すると、私の明りは消えるではないか! 私は、発電機を始動しなければならないし、もう少しガソリンを燃やさなければならないだろう。 これは、結局簡単になりそうにない。 我々には、将来大きなエネルギー問題が起こるだろう。 今日、世界は1日に3200億キロワット-時のエネルギーを使っています。 それは、この惑星(地球)で、一人一人にノンストップで22個の電球をともしているのに等しいのです。 2100年までに、我々は3倍のエネルギーを使うでしょう。 どのように、我々はそのエネルギーを得るのでしょう? 現在、我々は、石炭、石油、天然ガスと言った、化石燃料から大部分のエネルギーを得ています。 しかし、化石燃料は汚染の原因になりますし、永遠にはもちません。 長期的に見て、我々はそれに代わるものを見つけなければなりません。 我々には、再生可能エネルギーが必要です。 太陽エネルギー 曇った日に、旧東ドイツのライプツィヒ市の近くで、私は33,500枚の太陽電池パネルとともに野原を横切って歩きました。 それは、1800世帯に十分なエネルギーを生み出します。 太陽エネルギーに関する1つの問題はそれが高価であるということです、しかし、工業技術が改善するにつれて、太陽のコストは低下するでしょう。 「30年前、それは(人工)衛星では費用対効果がよかったです」と、パワーライト社の社長、ダニエル・シュガーは言います。 「今日、それは、家庭や企業向けに電力供給しても費用対効果がよくなりそうです。」 彼は、将来、大部分の家が、太陽電池パネルを備えるだろうと我々に話します。 太陽エネルギーには他の問題もあります。 それは多くのスペースを必要とします、そして、もちろん、それは夜には働きません。 風力 ある午後、私は暗い、曇り空の下、デンマークの野原に立っていました。 そして、私の太陽電池パネルは、この天気ではほとんどエネルギーを生み出しません。 しかし、私の頭上では、風力タービンが、きれいな、再生可能な電気を生み出していました。 現在、風力はすべての代替エネルギー源で最高です。 しかし、また、問題があります。 第1に、それらは醜いです; 人々は、野原で風力タービンを見るのが好きではありません。 そして、もちろん、風は常に、吹くわけではありません。 それで、我々の孫は、太陽か、風か何か他のエネルギー源から彼らのエネルギーを得るのでしょうか? 「我々は、太陽から得ることができるすべて、風から得ることができるすべてを必要とするでしょう」と、コロラド州、ゴールデンの国立再生可能エネルギー研究所の一部である、国立バイオエネルギーセンターの所長の、マイケル・パシェコは言います。 「そして、それでも、問題は-我々は十分得られるだろうかと言うことです。」

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳お願いします

(1)The Secret Language of Dolphins. A mother dolphin talks to her baby ... by telephone! The special call was made in an aquarium in hawaii,where the mother and her two-year-old baby swam in sepatetanks. "It seemed clear that they knew who they were talking to,"says Don White. But what did they say? scientists are studying dolphins all over the world to understand their secret language. They don't understand everything yet, but they're listening .... and learning. Scientists think dolphins talk about everything, even such things as their age and how they are feeling. Scientists think that dolphins say things like "there are some good fish over here," or "watch out for that shark because he's hunting." "Sometimes one dolphin will speak and then another will seem to answer,"says Sara Waller, who studies bottlenose dolphins off the California coast. Sometimes they all talk at the same time-like people at a party. It is difficult to study dolphin speak in the sea because dolphins swim very quickly. Also, it seems that one sound can mean many different things. For example, when they are fighting, dolphins clap their mouths to say "go away!" But they make the same sound when they are playing. It's like humans. When you raise a hand, it might mean hello, good-bye, or stop. Scientists still don't understand everything dolphins say but one day, who knows, maybe you'll get a phone call from a dolphin. (2)Future Energy where will we get our energy? It's a bright sunny day. I put the last solar panel on my roof, I switch t on , and I have electicity. I'm free! Now, I won't have to worry about electric bills or oil prices, and I won't feel guilty about pollution. But what's this? A cloud passes in front of the aun and my lights go out! I'm going to have to start my generator and burn some more gasoline. This isn't going to be easy after all. We are going to have a big energy problem in the future. Today, the world uses 320 billion kilowatt-hours of energy a day. That's equal to about 22 light bulbs burning nonstop for every person on the planet. By 2100 we will use three times as much energy. How will we get the energy? At the moment, we get most of our energy from fossil fuels: coal, oil, and natural gas. But fossil fuels are dirty and they will not last forever. It the long term, we will have to find alternativas. We will need renewable energy. SOLAR POWER On a cloudy day near the city of Leipzig in the former East Germany, I walked across a field with 33,500 solar panels. It produces enough energy for 1800 homes. One problem with solar power is that it is expensive, but the cost of solar will fall as technology improves. "Thirty years ago it was cost- effective on satellites," says Daniel Shugar, president of Powerloght Corporation. "Today it can be cost-effectinve for powering houses and businesses." He tells us that in the future most houses will have solar panels. There are other problems with solar power. It needs a lot of space and, of course, it doesn't work at night. WIND POWER One afternoon I stood in a field in Denmark under a dark, cloudy sky. AndMy solar panels Produce very little energy in this weather. But above me a wind turbine was producing clean, renewable electricity. At the moment, wind power is the best of all the alternative energy sources. But again, there are problems. First, they are ugly; people don't like to see wind turbines in fields. And of course the wind doesn't blow all the time. so, will our grandchildren get their energy from the sun, wind, or some other source? "We're going to need everything we can get from solar, everything we can get from wind," says Michael Pacheco, director or the National Bioenergy Center, part of the National Renewabule Energy Laboratory in Golden, Colorado. "And still the question is-can we get enough?" どんなこと書いてあるか読みたいので 翻訳をお願いします。

• 翻訳が正しいか確認おねがいします

Future Energy where will we get our energy? It's a bright sunny day. I put the last solar panel on my roof, I switch it on , and I have electricity. I'm free! Now, I won't have to worry about electric bills or oil prices, and I won't feel guilty about pollution. But what's this? A cloud passes in front of the aun and my lights go out! I'm going to have to start my generator and burn some more gasoline. This isn't going to be easy after all. We are going to have a big energy problem in the future. Today, the world uses 320 billion kilowatt-hours of energy a day. That's equal to about 22 light bulbs burning nonstop for every person on the planet. By 2100 we will use three times as much energy. How will we get the energy? At the moment, we get most of our energy from fossil fuels: coal, oil, and natural gas. But fossil fuels are dirty and they will not last forever. It the long term, we will have to find alternatives. We will need renewable energy. SOLAR POWER On a cloudy day near the city of Leipzig in the former East Germany, I walked across a field with 33,500 solar panels. It produces enough energy for 1800 homes. One problem with solar power is that it is expensive, but the cost of solar will fall as technology improves. "Thirty years ago it was cost- effective on satellites," says Daniel Shugar, president of Powerlight Corporation. "Today it can be cost-effective for powering houses and businesses." He tells us that in the future most houses will have solar panels. There are other problems with solar power. It needs a lot of space and, of course, it doesn't work at night. WIND POWER One afternoon I stood in a field in Denmark under a dark, cloudy sky. And My solar panels Produce very little energy in this weather. But above me a wind turbine was producing clean, renewable electricity. At the moment, wind power is the best of all the alternative energy sources. But again, there are problems. First, they are ugly; people don't like to see wind turbines in fields. And of course the wind doesn't blow all the time. so, will our grandchildren get their energy from the sun, wind, or some other source? "We're going to need everything we can get from solar, everything we can get from wind," says Michael Pacheco, director or the National Bioenergy Center, part of the National Renewable Energy Laboratory in Golden, Colorado. "And still the question is-can we get enough?" 訳 将来のエネルギーはどこに私たちはエネルギーを得るのだろうか? それは、明るく晴れた日です。 私は屋根の上に最後の太陽電池パネルを置く、私はそれを切り替えて、と私は電気を持っている。 私は自由だ!今、私は電気料金や石油価格を心配する必要はありません、と私は公害に罪悪感を覚えることはありません。 しかし、これは何ですか? クラウドは、阿吽の前で渡し、私のライトが消えます! 私は発電機を起動し、いくつかのより多くのガソリンを燃焼する必要がありますするつもりです。 これはすべての後に簡単なことではないさ。 我々は将来の大きなエネルギーの問題があることを行っています。 今日、世界は320億キロワット時のエネルギーの一日を使用しています。 それは地球上のすべての人のノンストップ燃焼約22個の電球と同等です。 2100年までに我々は多くのエネルギーとして3回を使用します。 どうやってエネルギーを得るのだろうか? 石炭、石油、天然ガス:現時点では、我々は、化石燃料から私たちのエネルギーのほとんどを得る。 しかし、化石燃料が汚れていると、彼らは永遠には続かない。 それ長期、我々は代替案を見つけなければなりません。 我々は再生可能エネルギーが必要になります。 SOLAR POWER 旧東ドイツのライプツィヒの街の近くに曇りの日に、私は33500ソーラーパネルを使用してフィールド全体に歩いた。 それは1800世帯のための十分なエネルギーを生成します。 太陽光発電の一つの問題は、それが高価であるということですが、技術が向上するにつれて太陽のコストは低下する。 "30年前、それは衛星上で費用対効果のあった、"ダニエルShugar、パワーライト社の社長は言う。 "今日では住宅や企業に電力を供給するための費用対効果の高いことができます。" 彼は将来的にはほとんどの家が太陽電池パネルを持っていることがわかります。 太陽光発電と他の問題があります。 それは多くのスペースを必要とし、もちろん、それは夜に動作しません。 風力発電 ある日の午後私は暗い、曇った空の下、デンマークのフィールドに立っていた。 と私の太陽電池パネルは、この天気ではほとんどエネルギーを生み出す。 しかし、私の上に風力タービンは、クリーンで再生可能な電力を作り出していた。 現時点では、風力発電は、すべての代替エネルギー源のベストです。 しかし、再び、問題が発生する場合があります。 最初、彼らは醜いです;人がフィールドに風力タービンを見て好きではない。 そしてもちろん、風はすべての時間を溶断していません。 そう、私たちの孫は、太陽、風、または別の情報源からエネルギーを得るのだろうか? "我々は太陽、我々が風から得ることができるすべてのものから得ることができるすべてのものが必要になって、"マイケルパチェコ、取締役または国立バイオエネルギーセンター、ゴールデン、コロラド州の国立再生可能エネルギー研究所の一部は述べています。 "そして、まだ問題は我々は十分に得るか、できますか?" タイトルのとおりです。 確認おねがいします

• 翻訳をお願いします。

翻訳をお願いします。 通販で、納期に時間がかかるとのことだったので、 「納期(8月中)に間に合うならば手続きを進めてください」 という旨のメールを送ったところ、以下の返事がきました。 よろしくお願いします I wanted to let you know that we are looking at about 4-5 days to get in here and once I have those in here we will ship that right out for you so you are looking at about 7-10 days to get that delivered to you. It sounds like we will be able to get this to you buy the end of August so I will get this order in the system and get your name on those parts and once those show up ship them out unless I hear otherwise from you. If you have any other questions or need anything else please let me know.

• 翻訳お願いします(2)

翻訳お願いします。 いつもお世話になります。 ぜひ翻訳をお願いしたい文章がありますので、翻訳をお願い出来ないでしょうか? この文章は僕の憧れのバーナード・ラガト選手の言ったことです。 曖昧には理解できますが、ぜひ彼が何と言っているのかしっかり知り、参考にし、学びたいんです! 宜しくお願いします! Will you be doing anything differently in training to prepare for this record attempt outdoors? BL: Yes. I’m heading to Flagstaff on April 1st. I normally do that every year. But when I’m there this year, I’m going to be focusing on endurance, working on long, nice runs—nothing less than 10 miles. We will be doing long tempo runs. We will be doing a lot of long hill work. We will be doing soft-surface repetitions as well, like on a golf course. We will be doing things this time around that will really get me ready for the 5,000m. I’ve realized when you run the 5,000m, when they show seven laps to go, that is when the tempo sometimes picks up and I start to feel it a bit. We are going to be working on that feeling in the race. By training harder, we are going to get me physically capable to keep up that kind of pace. Let’s say the guys try to slip in a 59- or 60-second lap in there when we have five or six laps to go—that is the territory I have never been in. And it would hurt if I were not ready. So we are going to make sure my training will be ready to handle any kind of surge or sudden difference of pace. This isn’t a world championship year, so it is very important that we aim at something like the 5,000m and the 3,000m.

• 翻訳願います。

It is not that I do not want to marry you, it would be a lovely dream to do so, I think. I do not think that we have this path ahead of us... but I want to have you in my life always, somehow. Duty as a man? To stand and hold the load, to carry it forward. To move and put the wants of man away. 宜しくお願いします。

• 和訳。早めに回答いただけると助かります。

Masdar is a very special project because it will be the first 100 percent sustainable city in the world. It will get power from solar energy and from other renewable energy sources such as wind power. It will reuse 80 percent of it water and use the rest for growing crops. It will also attempt to recycle all of it waste. Biological waste will become fertilizer, and industrial waste such as plastics and metals will be recycled for other purposes. Even the wood used in the building materials comes from sustainable sources. ※Masdar = マスダール(都市名)

• 翻訳お願いします。

I have nothing made sitting on the shelf ready to go, every thing is made to order. There are many people on the list now to have heat sinks and other machined items made, if you get on the list right now it will be 4-5 weeks before I get to your name on the list. would you like to look at the models of hosts I have in stock now and that I can make you a heat sink for ? I can make you a complete kit of parts also if you like. let me know...

• 翻訳をお願いしたいです。

知り合いの外人の方に、音楽を作ってほしいいと頼まれました。そこでこのメッセージがきました。 Hey hope alls well dude. At the moment I'm talking to a director who needs some original music to go with a promo pitch for a brand. I thought of you but just checking if you could do something along the line of: http://youtu.be/nreGNW_bbvU We need music to start out with simple piano,filled with despair, without hope. Then strings come in, giving a sense of hope and overcoming a great obstacle. If you have time in the coming week we'd love to have you on board. Hopefully the pitch will go well and we can get contract work. But will provide more info when I have a meeting tomorrow Let me know 僕なりのざっとな意訳なんですが、上記アドレスの曲のように、シンプルなピアノから入って、途中でストリングスが入って、というのはなんとなく分かるのですが。 お時間がありましたらお願いします。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

The new GOP health bill only has 20% approval - but they are going to move heaven and earth to get that thing passed. I don't understand the pride of men. This is going to get people killed. There is no place for politics or pride in health care. This is a criminal undertaking and someday these guys will all have to answer for it. We need to tattoo this onto the foreheads of all who voted for it - this kind of cruelty should not be forgotten.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

I taught myself how to make records I taught myself how to make jewelry I taught myself how to make a tv show Next I’m going to teach myself solar power. Its easier then building a recording studio. By next year I’m going to have panels up running this AC. This is bullshit - the sun dumps tons of energy down on me all day long and I feel the need to pay someone to make different energy and port it into me from a coal plant or something - just to cool off the suns free energy byproduct heat.? Solar is so simple. Cut out the middle man. Cut out the con. The suits - the white old men.