• ベストアンサー

このメールの和訳をしていただけないでしょうか??

友だちから送られてきたメールなのですが、 考えてみても、まったく意味が頭のなかでまとまりません(´Д` ) どなたか和訳をよろしくお願いしますm(_ _)m very very. xD you know what? we could even practice with each other, video calls... yes..(if you wish at least xD) but only after i become good(or at least decent) at speaking japanese.. around six months or so

• nar2y
  • お礼率100% (2/2)

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Tori_30
  • ベストアンサー率27% (653/2415)
回答No.1

まず"xD"は大喜びとかおどけている様子の顔文字らしい。 とりあえず「やったね♪」ぐらいとしておく。 やった~!聞いて!! 私達はテレビ電話が日常的に出来るかもしれない。イエス。(まあ、貴方が望むならだけど) 私が日本語上手く話せるようになってからね。 6ヶ月間ぐらいかな。 こんな感じ? 多分、テレビ電話が出来る期間が6ヶ月かそこら、って事だろうと思うけど。 それとも日本語上手く話せるようになってテレビ電話出来る様になるまで6ヶ月掛かるって事なのかな? その辺、自信ないです。around six monthsって6ヶ月間で合ってるよね?

nar2y
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます! たすかりましたー\(´▽`*)/ 今、返信しました♪ 本当にありがとうございました☆

関連するQ&A

• どうしても訳せません(><)

以下の英文、1文目はいいのですが、 2文目以降、 もしすでに、コースへの支払いを終えている状態、あるいは終えかけている状態で、当該VISAを申請しているなら、、、月々の生活費も安くなるんじゃない、 といった感じに思ったのですが、ぜんぜん違いますよね(><) 教えてください。あと、that was at least six months long in the past four months. もよくわかりません。 すみませんが、お願いします! The money that you need depends on where you are studying and how long you are studying for. You may have to pay a lower amount for your monthly living costs if you are applying having completed a course, or are about to complete a course of study in the United Kingdom that was at least six months long in the past four months.

• 和訳をお願いします。

和訳をお願いします。 「All F-1 students no matter if they are on OPT or enrolled should have D/S on their I-94 stamp. However, if you choose to go back to school or use your STEM extension, you still will be in F-1 for the duration of your status. You need to ensure you apply for the STEM extension (if eligible) at least 2-3 months before your OPT ends. 」 どなたか、宜しくお願い致します。

• 英文の和訳をお願いします^^;

英文の和訳をお願いします^^; From the island of jamaica comes the practice of seasoning chicken stock with allspice-approximately 1/4 teaspoonful of whole allspice with what , when finished , will become 7 or 8 cups of stock. At the start of the cooking period , add the whole allspices ; at the end , if you have some on hand , ground allspice may be added.

• 和訳うまく出来ないところ教えてください

Phew, you dont know how good it is to hear from you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! やれやれ?(ひゃー?)あなたは知らない、どのくらい調子がいいのか、あなたから聞くために (体の調子がよくない事をいいました) I wish I was there or you were here. 私はそこにいた、あなたはここにいた???? (ちょっと訳せません) It was very good to hear from you I was very worried あなたからとてもよかったと聞けた、私はとても心配してた。

• 英和訳お願いします。

英和訳お願いします。 最近友人が疲れてるそうです。 当分会わないほうがいいかも、と伝えました。 Maybe it's best if we don't see each other. I'm very stressed these days and I get very drunk when I drink. It's not good for me or for anyone in my life. I'm not angry at you--just frustrated sometimes, not so much with you but with my own life situation. I wish things could be different. ちゃんと把握したいので訳していただけませんか。 お願いします。

• 次の文章の和訳をお願いいたします。

こんにちは。 次の英文の和訳をどなたか教えていただけませんか? You are required to give at least one month's notice in writing should you wish to leave the Company's employment. Conversely,should it be necessary for the company to terminate this contract,The Company shall give 30 days prior notice of ths same or dismiss the employee immediately and pay an amount equivalent to 30 days of the average wage. 宜しくお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします。

日本語訳をお願いします。 1.According to the newspaper,at least 20 employees were wouunded because of the accident in factory. 2.This bus will take you to the city hall in fifteen minutes. 3.Please have whichever you like. 4.There is something wrong with the TV set.I must have it repaired 5.It is impossible for him to finish it before five. 6.I remember meeting somewhere but do not recall where. 7.Do you know the reason why he did not come yesterday? 8.He would be glad to hear the news. 9.Allow me to introduce myself to you. 10.We have yet to receive your reply. 11.I felt like crying when I heard the news. 12.I wouid appreciate it very much if you would let me use your phone. 13.I want you to do like I tell you. 14.I'll pick you up at your hotel at six.

• 和訳がわかりません。

和訳がわかりません。 以下の英文の中に、ideal withの部分がうまく訳せません。 .deal withの間違えでしょうかね。 状況は、wigを海外から購入しているのですが、その業者からの返答の一部です。 itは、かつらを指しています。 自分なり訳したのが 「私はただ、かつらがテンプルフラップスととみに理想でないなら、あなたは、少なくとも練習用として使うことになる。」 I just meant that if it wasn’t ideal with the temple flaps, you could at least use it as a backup/practice piece わかる方がおりましたら、回答いただけるとうれしいです。

• 和訳お願いいたします。

和訳お願いいたします。 Oh I quickly show you what I normally eat for breakfast ... muesli with yogurt. It's not what Belgian people usually eat. Normally people eat bread with jam or choco paste or ... ha something very new and very Belgian speculoos paste Do you know viennoiserie? That's what people would have for breakfast on Sunday (or at least when I was young we had this every Sunday). Before I go to work I need to pass by the super market and I can take some pictures. But you probably know it ... in Japan you have many break shops. Ok we'll arrange a nice breakfast for you. Don't worry. Well done with your homework! I guess that we can do all the things you want ... but you made it very easy for me :) Just one thing ... the night view ... we don't have something as roppongi hills or Tokyo tower. We only have but it closes at 6 :( ... so maybe we'll only be able to see night views from Satomi-chan's height. Oh ... I keep forgetting ... ●cm right? Very cute ... I attached a picture of the oil you gave me. I really liked it. But I trust your taste. Actually I'm very happy that we enjoy the same things. Hair dryer ... see that's something I totally didn't realize I didn't have. I can imagine it must be very important to you :) I'll get one ... hotel ●● should be fully equipped ... haha 以上です。ありがとうございます。

• これは何のメールですか?

Hi. I work as an HR managerin the large company. We offer you to become a Director of our enterprise in your city. You are recommended as a quick-witted, energetic and decent person. I am writing to you not for the first time. My messages most likely do not reach you. The information would be 100% useful to you. The test period is for (20 days). During this period you will be busy for 2-3 hours a day. After the test period you may repudiate the offer or conclude a long-termcontract. Your salary will be 2,300,000 YEN per month + percentage. During the training period you will be able to earn at least 1,100,000 YEN. This is a very interesting offer that we do not make to everyone. If you are interested in a promising partnership, please inform us as soon as possible ●●●●●●69@yahoo.co.jp --- Это сообщение свободно от вирусов и вредоносного ПО благодаря защите от вирусов avast! http://www.avast.com メールの末尾が.ruとなっており、ロシアからのメールだとおもわれます。しかし、連絡先はヤフーメールであやしいです。そしてヤフーメールも数字の69となっており、なんかありそうです。 このメールはなんでしょうか?教えてください。

専門家に質問してみよう