英文誤りを訂正してください

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Spain, the country where I lived in my twenties.
  • New York City, a diverse city, is very exciting.
  • I can't believe William said such a cruel thing to you.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文の誤りを正してください。

1.スペインは私が20代のころ住んでいた国です。 Spain is the country where I lived in when I was in my twenties. 2.多くの人種のいるニューヨークはとても刺激的だ。 New York City where there are a variety of ethnic groups is very exciting. 3.ウィリアムが君にそんなひどいことを言ったなんて信じられない。 I can't believe what William said such a cruel thing to you. 4.私が10年前その本を借りた男のことを忘れてしまった。 I don't remember the man I borrowed the book ten years ago. 5.ナンシーは野球部のキャプテンが大好きだ。 Nancy is fond of the boy is the captain of the baseball club. 1~5の英文の誤りを特に関係詞に注意して訂正しなければならないのですが、 よく分かりませんでした… 何方か教えてください><

noname#162111
noname#162111
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • inopy7426
  • ベストアンサー率57% (143/247)
回答No.1

1 where→which に、または inをとる 2 where の前と groups の後にコンマを入れる 3 what→that に 4 book の後に from を加えるか、 man の後に from whom を加える 5 boy の後に who またはthat を加える

関連するQ&A

• be動詞を人称によって使い分ける理由

日本語では 私はナンシーです。 あなたはナンシーです。 彼はトムです。 人称に関わらず「です」を使いますが、 なぜ、英語では、 I am Nancy. You are Nancy. He is Tom. のように am are is と、人称によって 使い分けるのでしょうか? お願いします。

• 英文の誤りを教えてください。

次の英文の誤りを直してください。 (1)Each of us have three children. (2)I have been to Europe three years ago. (3)I am looking forward to see you again. (4)"What language is spoken in Australia?" "It is English." (5)If it will be fine tomorrow, we will go on a picnic. これを解いてみると (1)Each→All (2)years ago→times (3)to see→seeing (4)spoken→speaking (5)will go→go になりますた。 でも、先生から間違っていると言われたのでどこが間違っているのか訂正も含めて教えてもらえませんんか。

• 英文を日本語訳して下さい。

After most of the South African troops had been repatriated from East Africa in 1917 because of poor health, Captain Bloomfield volunteered to serve in France where he was promoted to Major. He died on 12 May 1954 and is buried at Ermelo, South Africa. In The War in Africa and Palestine room in the Delville Wood Museum, Longueval, France there is a photograph of Captain W.A. Bloomfield VC with an abbreviated citation.

• 受動態で混乱しています。

普通の受動態?はわかるのですが、 例えば、 The driver was killed in the accident.(そのドライバーはその事故で亡くなった。) William is married to an artist.(ウィリアムは芸術家と結婚している) William was born and raised in New York.(ウィリアムはニューヨークで生まれ育った。) このようなのが全然わかりません(泣) be killed が殺される・殺されている=死んでいるとではなく死亡するという意味になること be marryed で結婚している(これはまだわかる感じです。) be raised で育つ be injured・be wounded けがをしている/する be burned (焼ける) be seated (座っている/座る) あとは The book can be borrowed from the library(その本は図書館から借りることができる) こういのがわかりません。受動態なのに能動文のように訳すのがわかりません。そのような訳になるまで?の過程をわかりやすく説明して欲しいです。よろしくお願いします。

• 難しい英文ですが文法的わかりません。

It is that in certain situations where the good of the community is at the stake, the complete acceptance of authority is more than helpful. 訳)地域社会の利益が危うくなっているいくつかの状況においては、権威を完全に受け入れる事が、 十二分に役に立つと言う事なのだ。 このwhere the good of the community のwhereは、関係副詞ですか? 先行詞は、in certain situations ですか? また、二つの文にすると、どのようになるのでしょうか? お願いします。<(_ _)>

• 英文書き換え

上の文を下の文に書き換えるんですが、空欄には何がはいりますか? A voltmeter is connected in parallel or across the part of the circuit where voltage measurement is required. A voltmeter is connected in parallel or across the part of the circuit where ______ voltage is to be measured. requiredを入れると、「必要なボルト数」といみが変わっちゃうような気がして、かといって適切な単語が分かりません。 おしえてください。

• 下の英文の日本語訳をお願いします。

The idea of process is one of the most frustrating things about American life. It allows no day of triumph. Only a William Lloyd Garrison could see emancipation as the end of the slavery problem. Most o his colleagues knew that the struggle had only begun. The process of obtaining equal rights for black Americans was to be a long and continuing process. So with other areas. Where does process mean fulfillment? With a three-day workweek? With four cars in every garage? On the other hand, the commitment to this concept has enabled Americans too materialistic? Then the nation is in the process of a cultural revolution. Is the national wealth unfairly shares? Then the nation is in the process of achieving economic democracy. The commitment to process has its virtues and its shortcomings. It is impossible to say which side prevails. It is also impossible to understand American life and thought without an awareness of this trait. a William Lloyd Garrison 「ウィリアム。ロイド・ギャリソンのような人」 emancipation 「奴隷解放」

• この英文の和訳をお願いします。

The numbers of collision orbits found in the present calculations are shown in Table 4 for the representative sets of (e,i). From these numbers we can expect the magnitude of statistical error in the evaluation of <P(e,i)> to be a few percent for small e, i and within 10% for large e, i for r_p=0.005 are shown in Table 5, together with those of the two-dimensional case. Interpolating these values, we have obtained the contour of <P(e,i)> and R(e,i) on the e-I plane. They are shown in Figs. 14 and 15. From Fig. 15 we can read out the general properties of the collisional rate in the three-dimensional case: (i) <P(e,i)> is enhanced over <P(e,i)>_2B except for small e and i, (ii) <P(e,i)> reduces to <P(e,i)>_2B for (e^2+i^2)^(1/2)≧4, and (iii) there are two peaks in R(e,i) near regions where e≒1 (i<1) and where i≒3 (e<0.1): the peak value is at most as large as 5.      In the vicinity of small v(=(e^2+i^2)^(1/2)) and i, R(e,i) rapidly reduces to zero. This is due to a singularity of <P(e,i)>_2B at v=0 and i=0 in the ordinary expression given by Eq. (29) and hence unphysical; the behavior of collisional rate in the vicinity of small v and i will be discussed in detail later. Thus, we are able to assert, more strongly, the property (i) mentioned in the last paragraph: that is, solar gravity always enhances the collisional rate over that of the two-body approximation.      One of the remarkable features of R(e,i) found in Fig. 15 is the property (ii). That is, the collisional rate between Keplerian particles is well described by the two-body approximation, for (e^2+i^2)^(1/2)≧4. This is corresponding to the two-dimensional result that R(e,0)≒1 for e≧4. よろしくお願いします。

• 下記の英文の意味を教えてください。

The circumstances of being in Spain during a time when Spain wanted conquistadors to go to the New World made it possible for Catalina to have the opportunity to leave Spain and become a conquistador. Why do you think that is? この文章のは... 「スペインが多くのコンキスタドールを新大陸にやっている時、カタリナにスペインをはなれ、コンキスタドールになる機会を得ることができた。それはなぜか」 という意味でいいのでしょうか?

• 英文を訳してほしいです。

辞書を使ってもうまく訳せません。 訳を教えてほしいです。 「The word for "something" is 何か, and the word for "anything" in negative sentences is 何も. These two words are used in places where the particles は, が,and を are expected. In these contexts,they are used own,without the help of particles. We will learn in Lesson 10 what to do in cases where other than are expected.」 日本語の「何か食べる」「何も食べない」というときの「何か、何も」の説明文です。 particlesが助詞と言う意味だということは調べて何とか分かりましたが上手く文章にできません。 宜しくお願いします!