英語の問題に挑戦しよう!

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Henryは彼の祖父にとても似ています。
  • どうやってそんな高価なリングを手に入れたのですか?
  • 彼らは子供が何を描いたのか理解できませんでした。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語の問題

1:Henry (takes after) his granfather a lot. (1)follws (2)resembles (3)misses (4)admires 2:How did you (come by) such a high-priced ring?(1)obtain (2)approach (3)forget (4)leave 3:They could not (understand) what the child had painted. (1)bring up (2)call up (3)get over (4)make out 4:You will have to (go through) hardships. (1)experience (2)explain (3)expert (4)expect 5:I must (hand in) the report today. (1)make (2)read (3)submit (4)finish ()の中の語句と最も近い意味の語句 解答と和訳をお願いします

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

1:Henry (takes after) his granfather a lot. (2)resembles ヘンリーはおじいさまにそっくりだこと。 2:How did you (come by) such a high-priced ring? (1)obtain そんな高い指輪どうやって手に入れたの。 3:They could not (understand) what the child had painted. (4)make out 彼らは子供の描いたものを理解できなかった。 4:You will have to (go through) hardships. (1)experience 艱難辛苦を経験せざるを得なくなるだろうね。 5:I must (hand in) the report today. (3)submit 今日レポートを提出しなくちゃだわ。

関連するQ&A

• 英文法についての質問です(getとmake)

英文法の問題集で以下のような問題がありました。 As soon as you ( ) the wall painted,you can go home. ()にはいるのは? 1:do 2:finish 3:get 4:make 解答はgetで、get+物+過去分詞で「物を~してしまう(完了)」 全訳は「壁を塗り終えたたら、帰宅してもいいですよ。」 とのことでした。 この解答は納得のいくものなのですが、 私はmakeをいれて、 makeのSVOCの用法で「the wall(O)をpainted(C)の状態にする」 つまり「壁を塗ったらすぐ帰っていいよ。」とするのも正解なのではないか?と疑問に思っています。 どなたか詳しい方がいらっしゃいましたら、お教えください。よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の問題

1:How do you (account for) this environment? (1)explain (2)investigate (3)take account for (4)encounter 2:Each star in American flag (represents) one of the fifty states. (1)stands up (2)stands for (3)stands down (4)stands out 3:I'm afraid your reqest for a pay raise was (turned down) again. (1)thrown (2)forgotten (3)neglected (4)rejected 4:It takes a lot of work to (bring up) children.(1)rise (2)bear (3)raise (4)teach 5:Please (stand by) me whenever I'm in trouble.(1)remember (2)rely on (3)support (4)talk with ()の中の語句と最も近い意味を持つ語句。 解答と訳をお願いします

• 英語の穴埋め問題

下の語句を使って、穴埋めをしなさい という問題です。よろしくお願いします。 bread / butter / fingers / loaf / meat / sandwich / slice / slices `I want to make some sandwiches` `Well, go and buy a (1) of  (2).  Cut in into (3).  Put some (4) on oneside of each (5). Then cut some (6) up, and put some of it between each two (7) of  the (8).` `Do I put the sides with (9) on them inside or outside?` `Don't be stupid! Inside, of course, or your (10) will be covered with (11) when you pick a(12)up !` 以上です。

• 英語の質問です!

正しい英文になるように、空所から適切な語句を選べ。 (1)(As if/Now that/As far as)I know,he is one of the best basketball players. (2)I practiced soccer hard (so that/supposing/in case) our team could win the game. (3)(Once/Even if/In order that) you have made a promise, you must keep it. 次の各組の文がほぼ同じになるように、空所に適語を入れなさい。 (1)As soon as I had received a reply from him,I got a second mail. (         ) had I received a reply from him (        ) I got a second mail. (2)If you don‘t keep trying, you won‘t make any progress. (        ) you keep trying, you won‘t make any progress. 次の日本文に合うように、英文の空所に適語を入れなさい。 (1)今や彼も18歳なのだから、自分の将来を考えなければならない。 (       )(       ) he is 18, he should think of his future. (2)彼女は悲しかったが、泣かないようにした。 Sad (        ) she was, she tried not to cry. (3)彼女は母親が戻ってくるまでに宿題を終わらせるつもりだ。 She is going to finish her homework (       )(       )(       ) her mother comes back. 次の日本文にあうように、カッコ内の語句を並べ変えなさい。 (1)それはとても面白い映画だったので、私は先週3度見てしまった。 (a/it/movie/such/was/that/it/watched/I/funny) three times last week. (2)彼女は生きている限り、彼の親切を忘れないだろう。 She(forget/kindness/long/lives/his/as/as/she/won‘t). 次の日本語を英語に直しなさい。 (1)何か起こるといけないので、携帯電話を持っていきなさい。(in case) (2)外出するたびに、彼はその店に寄っている。(every time) お願いします!!

• 英語の問題です。

三つ目のような、誤ったものを選択する問題が苦手です。訳とともに、正しい答えをつけていただけると助かります。ポイントなどがあれば、お願いします。 【穴埋め問題】 1 首脳会議は7つの国で構成されている。   The summit meeting is () up of seven countries. 2 約束は必ず守ってください。   Don´t () to () your promise. 3 昨夜は映画を見て夜更かししてしまいました。   Last night I () () late watching the movie. 4 私は彼女の手を握った。   I held her () the hand. 5 私はワルツとタンゴの区別がつかない。   I cannot tell a waltz () a tango. 6 明日物理の試験があります。   We have a test () physics tomorrow. 7 私は一分違いで電車に乗り遅れた。   I missed the train () a minute. 【記号問題】()内と同じ意味の語 1 This tie does not (go with) your shirt. 2 I couldn´t (make out) what he said. 3 The accident (took place) in the strange building. 4 What do the letters UFO (stand for)? 5 Mary doesn´t (care for) chocolates very much. アunderstand イrepresent ウmatch エbear オlike カhappen 【誤り選択問題】 1 When ア(it) comes to イ(talk) about sports,ウ(no one) can エ(beat) Jack in his class. 2 It was ア(generous) イ(to them) ウ(to share) their house エ(with) the refugees. 3 He ア(never did) any イ(houseworks) and he ウ(got) terrible エ(results) in school. 4 ア(The two presidents) finally イ(reached to) ウ(an agreement) エ(at) the conference. 5 I ア(have told) him last week イ(that) he ウ(should) エ(change) his mind. 【語句整序問題】 1 He(killed,to,thought,been,was,have)in World War II. 2 You can´t expect everything(you,go,as,it,want,to)do. 3 You should read(as,books,do,good,such,will,you). 4 They had no idea(what,like,life,electricity,was,without). 5 A(acted,would,sense,of,man,have,not)in such a way. 以上です。

• 英語が分からないので教えてください。

Put the words in the correct order to complete the sentence. 1.I did't want [same, to, twice, mistake, the, make] so I'm calling you earlier today. 2.Good morning, Ralph. [can, you, what, do, for, I] ? 3.We're behind schedule and we really need to [speed, little, things, up, a] . 4.[about, sorry, mix-up, the] yesterday.I forget about the time difference. 5.I [off, just, the, with, phone, got] Lucas and the news isn't good. 6.I'm sorry for interrupting. [ahead, go, please] . 7.Don't worry too much. I suppose [bound, mistakes, happen, to, are] sometimes. 8.I don't know why, but [back, my, messages, bouncing, keep] .

• 和訳お願いします。

The Ministry of Magic has a job hushing them up,I can tell you. Our kind have to keep putting spells on Muggles who've spotted them,to make them forget.

• 英語の問題で困っています。

問1 次の文中の現在形が表す意味を,選択肢から選びなさい。 Three and five make eight.    (1)現在の状態 (2)習慣的行為 (3)不変の真理 (4)未来の予定 (5)歴史的現在 問2 She teaches us English at school.     (1)現在の状態 (2)習慣的行為 (3)不変の真理 (4)未来の予定 (5)歴史的現在 問3 Napoleon’s army now advances and a great battle begins.    (1)現在の状態 (2)習慣的行為 (3)不変の真理 (4)未来の予定 (5)歴史的現在 問4 The meeting opens at nine in the morning tomorrow.    (1)現在の状態 (2)習慣的行為 (3)不変の真理 (4)未来の予定 (5)歴史的現在 問5 It’s freezing cold today.    (1)現在の状態 (2)習慣的行為 (3)不変の真理 (4)未来の予定 (5)歴史的現在 問6 空欄を埋めるのに最も適したものを,選択肢から選びなさい。 If this dictionary ( ) a little cheaper, I would buy it.    (1)are (2)is (3)have been (4)were 問7 I wish I ( ) French as well as she.    (1)am speaking (2)could speak (3)speak (4)were speak 問8 If ( ) the sun, nothing could live.    (1)it had not for (2)it had not been (3)it were not (4)it were not for 問9 Long ( ) the Queen!    (1)has lived (2)live (3)lives (4)may live 問10 ( ), I could fly to him.    (1)I were a bird (2)If a bird (3)Were a bird (4)Were I a bird 問11 There ( ) to be big trees around the pond.    (1)dared (2)may (3)should (4)used 問12 “Must I go so soon?” “No, you ( ) not.”    (1)can (2)may (3)dare (4)need 問13 What has become of the other men? Alas, they ( ) have been lost in the sea.    (1)must (2)used (3)shall (4)need 問14 It is necessary that every member ( ) inform himself of the rules of the club as soon as possible. (1)could (2)might (3)should (4)would 問15 The English of this composition is too good. She can’t ( ) it herself.    (1)be written (2)had written (3)have to write (4)have written 問16 He who ( ) search for pearls must dive deep.    (1)had to (2)might (3)should (4)would 問17 The teacher suggested to me ( ) the English broadcast every day.    (1)listening to (2)to listen (3)that I should listen (4)that I should listen to 問18 You ( ) the book.    (1)do not need buy (2)need not have bought (3)need not to buy (4)need not to have bought 問19 You ( ) surprised to find me in such a dark place the other day.    (1)cannot but be (2)may well be (3)must but be (4)will well be 問20 I’m sorry to hear you had such trouble. I ( ) you my telephone number.    (1)had better give (2)ought to give (3)should have given (4)would have given 問21 Will you please lend me the novel when you ( )?    (1)finish (2)finished (3)will finish (4)will have finished 問22 They ( ) for sixteen years.    (1)are married (2)have been married (3)marry (4)will have married 問23 The student ( ) absent from school for six months at the end of this year.    (1)is (2)is being (3)will be (4)will have been 問24 She ( ) across the bridge when she had her bonnet blown off.    (1)walked (2)was walking (3)will be walking (4)will walk 問25 The bird ( ) for more than an hour.    (1)sings (2)is singing (3)has been singing (4)is having sung 問26 "How did you break your arm?" "Riding a bicycle down the road, ( )."    (1)a car crashed me (2)a car hit over me (3)I was crashed a car (4)I was hit by a car 問27 What part of the country ( )?    (1)did you raise up in (2)were you brought up (3)were you brought up in (4)were you growing up 問28 Peace ( ) by everybody.    (1)desires (2)is desiring (3)is desired (4)has desired 問29 The floor was felt ( ) beneath my feet.    (1)have shaken (2)move (3)shaken (4)to move 問30 We ( ) a shower on the way.    (1)caught in (2)have been caught (3)have caught in (4)were caught in

• 英語が得意な方、問題をお願いします。

( )内に入る最も適当な語句を選びなさい。また、完成した文を訳しなさい。 1. I started to ( ) worried when I discovered that my passport was missing from my handbag. (1)get (2)have (3)remain (4)seem 2. ( ) education more widely available is necessary in some countries. (1)Telling (2)Sharing (3)Making (4)Dealing 3. The first typhoon is ( ) the Philippines right now. (1)approaching (2)comig (3)going (4)nearly 4. Can you please ( ) me what time the show begins? (1)teach (2)talk to (3)speak to (4)tell 5. A : Didn't you there to see her yesterday?   B : ( ) I met her there and we went to the party together. (1)No, I didn't. (2)No, I did. (3)Yes, I didn't. (4)Yes, I did. 6. Since I forget to pay the annual fee, this membership card ( ) last Monday. (1)expired (2)has expired (3)has been expired (4)has been expiring 7. Emily was ( ) to go out when the telephone rang. (1)about (2)close (3)for (4)used 8. The telephone ( ) for almost a minute. Why doesn't someone answer it? (1)is ringing (2)rang (3)had been ringing (4)has been ringing 9. The movie ( ) by the time you finish that huge bucket of popcorn. (1)ended (2)had eneded (3)has ended (4)will have ended 10. When I was a child, my mother ( ) say, "The only thing you can't keep is a secret !" (1)will (2)will often (3)would often (4)always 11. You might as ( ) leave early because there is no more work to do today. (1)beat (2)better (3)well (4)good 12. The president said, "All of you ( ) to attend this meeting." (1)are expected (2)expects (3)are expect (4)expecting 13. All of us know Mr. Ichiro Suzuki well. = Mr. Ichiro Szuki ( ). (1)knows all of us very well (2)is well known to all of us (3)is known all of us well (4)is to know of us very well 14. Is it possible that his death might not have been accidental ? Could he have ( ), Dr. Winkel ? (1)be pushed (2)be pushing (3)been pushed (4)be pushing 15. ( ) a matter of fact, I have been to London four times. (1)Of (2)On (3)In (4)As 16. Her sister makes money by playing the violin:( ), she is a professional musician. (1)as a result (2)for example (3)in other words (4)on the other hand 17. It ( ) a difference whether you vote or not. (1)makes (2)takes (3)does (4)leads 以上です。 どうかよろしくお願いします。 間違いなどがありましたら、お知らせください。

• 英語の問題です。

【C】や【D】などの語句や熟語の言い換えはおそらく解けたのですが、意外と【A】問題のような記号問題が難しく感じました。誤りの指摘も少しあやしいです。 文法的な解説も合わせて、回答お願いします。 【A】 1 It was a wonderful party. You () have joined us.   アcan イought ウshould エwill 2 I stopped and waited ().   アthe car to pass イfor the car pass ウfor the car to pass エthe car passing 3 A bad habit, (), cannot easily be got rid of.   アif forming イevery formed ウon forming エonce formed 4 It began to rain ().   アfive minutes when reaving home イafter five minutes I left home ウfive minutes    after I left home エbefore five minutes I left home 5 One of the twenty players I saw in Atlanta () Japanese.   アare イwas ウwere エwho is 6 I´ve just finished cleaning my room and found it () hard work.   アvery イa very ウone very エthe very 7 It´s (). How about going out for a walk?   アsuch fine a weather イa so fine a weather ウso beautiful a day エsuch nice day 8 Walter found it difficult to tell the truth, so he had to () a story.   アcombine イdescribe ウexplain エinvent 【B】 1 Women (the country´s,of,for,45%,workforce,account,about). 2 Kate´s attempt to (her,her,save,life,cost,the girl). 3 We must (coming,make,most,of,the,the) trip to Canada. 4 I (a,at,disappointed,little,not,was) the news. 【C】 1 The newspaper said there was a great fire in Los Angeles.   () to the newspaper, there was a great fire in Los Angeles. 2 She fainted to see the terrible accident.   She fainted at the () of the terrible accident. 3 She invited as many as 200 people to her wedding.   She invited no () than 200 people to her wedding. 4 Betty searched for the book, but she couldn´t find it.   Betty searched for the book in (). 5 The vending machine has broken down.   The vending machine is out of (). 【D】 1 She is always (finding fault with) others. 2 I want to (pick out) a present for my friend. 3 Flight 73 (took off) at 9:30 for San Francisco. 4 She was born and (brought up) in Canada. 5 I can´t (figure out) what she is trying to say. (アunderstand イleave ウchoose エdelay オraise カcriticize) 【E】誤りの指摘です。 1 It was not (which) the boss said (that) made me angry, but (the way) he said (it). 2 (When) I was (in college), I (was belonging) (to) the tennis club. 3 He´s going to (a wedding) on Saturday (because) a friend (of him) is (getting      married). 4 No sooner (had I) (sat down) (when) the phone (rang) again. 5 Domestic beef (costs) (four times) as (many) (as) imported beef. 【F】 1 A:I can´t get my computer to print anything. There´s are error message on the     screen again and again. I hate this!   B:() I´ll have a look at it for you.   アDon´t be so shy! イKeep it up! ウDon´t be so cool! エCalm down! 2 A:Well, I´ll miss you. Let me a hear from you sometimes.   B:().   A:You, too.   アOf course. Take care of yourself イOf course. You did see me off ウI´ll say,     “Hallo and good‐bye” エI´ll be with you in a minute 3 A:Could you tell me how to get to Kyoto station?   B:().   アYes, I could イSure. No problem ウNo, I wouldn´t エYou´ve got it 以上です。