• 締切済み

和訳に困ってます。

But, again, owing to their shortness, haiku can seldom give the picture in detail. Only the outlines or important parts are drawn, and the rest the reader must fill in for himself. Haiku indeed have a very close resemblance to the “ink sketches” so dear to the hearts of the Japanese. 上記の英文を、自力では最後まで訳せませんでした。 何方か教えてください><

みんなの回答

• sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.3

しかし、また、それらの短かさのために、俳句は詳細に状況を与えることがあまりできません。概略だけまたは重要な部分だけが描かれます、そして、残りの部分は、読み手が、彼自身で埋めなくてはなりません。実際、俳句は、日本人の心にとってとても大切な「墨絵」と非常に近い類似点を持っています。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • Ensenada
  • ベストアンサー率44% (484/1090)
回答No.2

"seldom"の訳し方は難しいですよね。 直訳方式で行きますと しかしながら、もういちど、短さのために、ハイクはほとんどピクチャを詳細に与えることができません。 (=だが、繰り返すが、短さが故、俳句はイメージを詳細にわたって表現することがほとんどできない。) 概要または重要な部分のみが描写され、残りは読者が彼自身で埋めなければならない。 俳句は「インク画」にとてもよく似ており、日本人の心にとって大事である。 文法的にわからないところがあったら補足してください。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • Willyt
  • ベストアンサー率25% (2858/11131)
回答No.1

俳句は短いために情景を細部にまでは描くことがまず不可能である。概要や重要な部分だけを描写してあるので読者は細部を自分で埋めなければならない。俳句はペン画のスケッチに実によく似ており、日本人の心響くものなのだ。 というところでどうでしょうか。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 何故、この和訳になるのか

In another sense man is,of course,himself a part of Nature. But he is also in so many ways so unique that it is convenient to speak of man's relation to the rest of this Nature of which he is also a part. But以下の和訳で 「しかし、人間はまた非常に多くの点できわめて独特なので、人間と自然、特に人間もまたその一部であるこの自然の人間以外の部分と人間との関係というふうに言うのは都合が良いことなのである。」 この「人間以外の部分と人間との関係」というところで the restが「人間以外の部分」と訳出されるみたいなのですが 何故the restがそのような訳になるのか理解出来ません。 教えて下さい。

• 英文和訳 大学入試

the line between wasting a child's potential trough underexpectancy and destroying self-confidence through overexpectancy is a fine distinction indeed, one which can be drawn only by a teacher highly sensitive to the performance and confidence levels of the children in his classroom. , one which can be drawn only by a teacher highly sensitive to the performance and confidence levels of the children in his classroom. この部分はdistinctionの具体的な言い換えでしょうか?

• 和訳をお願いします

When I arrived at the dormitory, a professor from the university was waiting for me. I wanted to make a good impression So I bowed and said something like "blah blah blah domo blah blah domo domo domo" I took great care to say the domo very clearly. The rest was in a very small and impossible-to-understand voice. Just the sounds. Notice that I said the last domo three times. I wanted to sound very polite. In English it would sound very strange saying thank you, thank you, thank you, so many times, but in Japanese it did not sound bad at all. Anyway, I didn't know what I was saying. The professor looked at me and smiled, "Oh! You speak Japanese very well." I was very happy. Only a few hours in the country and I was already learning the rules of Japanese politeness. Later the same day I met another professor. I bowed and again the same unrecognizable sounds and the dear domes. It worked well. This professor, too, smiled and congratulated me on the perfect Japanese I could speak. The French businessman was right. A bow and a domo, and everybody is happy.

• 英文の和訳

和訳をしていただけるかたのみで お願いできますでしょうか? 1段落と2段落の前半部分になります。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 It resulted in Soul Mate Chart One. But the research dear friend is ongoing, it never stops. I constantly work to improve my methods. Knowledge is infinite. From that first same genesis came Soul Mate Two. The second reading in the series All love whether brief or lasting is predestined by some power. All love is profound. More than any other human experience love is the emotional and spiritual food that nourishes the soul. Fate does not mean you or anyone to be lonely forever. It is something you will be irresistibly drawn to by a nameless mysterious power within, that mankind calls attraction.

• 和訳してください(>_<)5

In2002, John said on TV that he always finds it difficult to create a new piece of music. While speaking about "Attack of the Clones," he said, "The fifth time is like the first time. We always have to make a new start when we try to create something. We sit down with a white piece of paper and we hope that we're going to have the inspiration and the good luck that we've had in the past. So I think every time is the same challenge all over again." Tall and sandy-haired, John Williams is familiar to many as he has often appeared on TV at the annual Academy Award ceremonies. Behind his smile, however, he always has a strong will to challenge himself while composing, or playing jazz, or indeed doing anything musical. What we can learn from John's life is, "Challenge yourself and will find the road to success."

• 和訳お願いします。

My father walks from street of trees, lawns and houses, once in a while coming to an avenue on which a street-car skates and gnaws, progressing slowly. The motorman, who has a handle-bar mustache, helps a young lady wearing a hat like a feathered bowl onto the car. He leisurely makes change and rings his bell as the passengers mount the car. It is obvi- ously Sunday, for everyone is wearing Sunday clothes and the street-car's noises emphasize the quiet of the holiday (Brooklyn is said to be the city of churches). The shops are closed and their shades drawn but for an occa- sional stationery store or drugstore with great green balls in the window. My father has chosen to take this long walk because he likes to walk and think. He thinks about himself in the future and so arrives at the place he is to visit in a mild state of exaltation. He pays no attention to the houses he is passing, in which the Sunday dinner is being eaten, nor to the many trees which line each street, now coming to their full green and the time when they will enclose the whole street in leafy shadow. An occasional car- riage passes, the horses' hooves falling like stones in the quiet afternoon, and once in a while an automobile, looking like an enormous upholstered sofa,puffs and passes.

• 和訳

Birthday(1915) The flying young man is Chagall himself,and the woman with a bouquet is Bella,Chagall’s fiancée. Of course,Chagall couldn’t fly in the air and his neck was not so long. These images are expressing his supreme joy. Chagall first met Bella during a trip to his hometown in 1909. It was love at first sight. Before he returned to St.Petersburg,they agreed to marry in the future. Bella was only 14 years old then. During his years in Paris,Chagall was gradually becoming famous. At last in 1914 he decided to return home for Bella. Years later,Bella told the story about the painting. I brought him some flowers for his birthday,but he had completely forgotten that it was his birthday. Suddenly he said,“Don’t move,”and he stared painting. Both our hearts were pounding. When he had finished,he said,We’ll call it “Birthday.” I’ll have finished a few more pictures of us before our wedding day. They got married about three weeks after the picture had been painted. 打ち間違いしていたらすいません。 お願いします。

• 和訳おねがいします

After seven months, niy Japanese had not improved. In fact I didn't study the language at nil. Hut I hnd beoomo very good at wiving, 'Thank you." I had also tnado lots of friends. One owning 1 was BtaiuLng with ono of them, Koji, at Shinjuku Station. We were supposed to meet his girlfriend and go drinking. Sho wns a little late We were talking about. women always being late when, suddenly, a young man oame running up without looking. He ran into my friond and knocked poor Koji down to the floor, Koji looked very angry. The man stopped and said, "Domo domo... blah blah." I could not understand the rest but I think it was something like "Thank you, thaak you. I wasn't looking." Koji didn't look angry any more. He stood up and said something in Japanese. The other man bowed two or three times and left. This is a veiy happy country, I thought. Even if someone is very angry, no one ever fights. Just say, "Thank you," and everything is solved. It reminded me of Carnival time in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. There too, everybody is happy. Even if you get angry, the noise and the music make you forget about it very soon. Here in Japan that music seemed to be *Thank you." I explained my ideas about domo to Koji. He could not stop laughing. At last ho said, "There are many different doings. One for each occasion. Indeed, it seldom means thank you." I discovered the great mistake I had been making. The domos I translated as 'Thank you" weren't always tho same domo. Most people must have thought that I was a very atrange person, saying, 'Thank you" whenever I opened my mouth.

• 和訳して下さい

Upon receiving the message from the messenger,Hamlet quickly started for his mother's chambers.On his way there,he passed by the king's room.Hamlet peeked in and saw Claudius on his knees looking up toward Heaven.The king was praying,and Hamlet could hear what he was saying.“Forgive me,dear Lord,for the terrible crimes I have committeed,"Claudius begged God.Hamlet saw that Claudius was alone in the room.This time,there were no guards to protect him.I can kill him right now,thought the young prince.But wait,he said to himself.If Claudius dies now while he is praying,God will forgive him,and Claudius will go to Heaven.But I want him to suffer in Hell forever.I'll wait for a better opportunity.Hamlet then went on to his mother's room.The meeting with his mother wasn't really private.There was a spy in her chambers.The king had ordered his old adviser Polonius to hide behind the curtains. Polonius was to listen to the conversation between Hamlet and Queen Gertrude and then pass on everything he heard to the king.

• 和訳をお願いします。

Chilembwe opposed the recruitment of the Nyasan people to fight what he considered to be a war totally unconnected to them. He promoted a form of Christian pacifism and argued that the lack of civil rights for Africans in the colonial system should exempt them from the duties of military service. In November 1914, following reports of large loss of life during fighting at Karonga, Chilembwe wrote a letter to The Nyasaland Times in Blantyre, explicitly appealing to the colonial authorities not to recruit black troops: As I hear that, war has broken out between you and other nations, only whitemen, I request, therefore, not to recruit more of my countrymen, my brothers who do not know the cause of your fight, who indeed, have nothing to do with it ... It is better to recruit white planters, traders, missionaries and other white settlers in the country, who are, indeed, of much value and who also know the cause of this war and have something to do with it ... (original syntax and grammar) Preparations for the uprising had begun by the end of 1914. Exactly what Chilembwe's objectives were remains unclear but some contemporaries believed that he planned to make himself "King of Nyasaland". He soon acquired a military textbook and began to organise his followers and wider support. In particular, he formed close ties with Filipo Chinyama in Ncheu, 110 miles (180 km) to the north-west and received his assurance that he would also mobilise his followers to join the rebellion when it broke out. The colonial authorities received two warnings that a revolt was imminent. A disaffected follower of Chilembwe reported the preacher's "worrying intentions" to Philip Mitchell, a colonial civil servant (and future governor of Uganda and Kenya), in August 1914. A Catholic mission was also warned but neither took any action. During the night of Saturday 23–24 January, the rebels met at the Mission church in Mbombwe, where Chilembwe gave a speech stressing that none of them should expect to survive the reprisals that would follow the revolt but that the uprising would draw greater attention to their conditions and destabilise the colonial system. This, Chilembwe believed, was the only way change would ever occur. A contingent of rebels was sent to Blantyre and Limbe, about 15 miles (24 km) to the south, where most of the white colonists lived and where the insurgents hoped to capture the African Lakes Company's store of weapons. Another group headed towards the Alexander Livingstone Bruce Plantation's headquarters at Magomero. Chilembwe sent a messenger to Ncheu to alert Chinyama that the rebellion was starting.