Warning! Noise and Contract Breach

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Do not make noise between 11:00 p.m. and 6:00 a.m. and refrain from using vacuum cleaners and washing machines during this period.
  • You have breached the contract by living with friends. We signed the contract with you only.
  • Consider moving out if you do not comply with the noise regulations and contract terms.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

簡単な英文の添削をお願いいたします

英語に詳しい方、 以下英文の訂正をお願いします。 拙い英語でお恥ずかしいです。 .WARNING! 1 Do not make noise every 11:00p.m-6:00a.m. Your voice is too loud. You must not use vacuum cleaner, washing machine11:00p.m-p.m6:00 2 We sign with you only  You must not live with your friends. You already breach our contract Otherwise you protect move out. 特に、「私たちが契約したのはあなただけです。」We sign with you only. 「すでに契約に違反しています。」You already breach our contract. で正しいでしょうか。 実家が小さな木造アパートを経営しておりまして、 隣の部屋に引っ越してきたフィリピンの男性が、 毎晩友人や女を連れ込んで、騒いで眠れません。 日本語が分からないようなので、英語の警告文を張ろうと思います。 訂正をお願いします。 それから、フィリピンの方は皆英語が読めるのでしょうか? それも分かる方、アドバイスお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.2

This is for the tenants. 1. Please speak softly (you are too loud) especially between 11:00pm and 6:00 am. Please do NOT use noise-making equipments such as a vacuum cleaner, a washing machine, etc. between 11:00 pm and 6:00 am. 2. The apartment is to be occupied only by the one individual who signed the contract. When you bring people to stay overnight you are in breach of the contract. If you do not observe this warning, you will be promptly evicted.  A copy of this warning is delivered to the local police.  お書きになったものでも十分通じると思います。「この『警告』の写しは警察にも渡してあります」という最後の一行は、僕が勝手に書いたものですから無視なさって結構です。こう言うのは、一方的に言いっぱなしにしないで、先方に、読んで理解したかとだめ押しをする必要があると思います。具体的な手段は、ご実家に近い警察(これは犯罪の巣になる可能性がありますから早め)に連絡しておく方がいいと思います。  なおフィリピンは、英語国ではありませんので、下記には「言語的には100以上」とありますが、172という説もあり、公用語はタガログ語と、英語になっていますが、読めない可能性は十分あります。  http://www.arukikata.co.jp/country/asia/PH_general_1.html)  「だめ押し」が必要と申し上げたのは「英語分からない」と逃げられる可能性があるからです。  

paskal
質問者

お礼

ご丁寧にありがとうございます。 父の知り合いの息子らしいので、今の段階で警察に知らせるのは ためらっております。ただ仰るとおり、私も犯罪の巣になるのを心配しております。私の寝室の隣がその男性の部屋なのですが、真夜中に尋常でない高い笑い声などが聞こえてきて正直怖いです。一応念押しで最後の一文を付け加えておきます。ありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (1)

noname#183197
noname#183197
回答No.1

.WARNING! 1 Please do not make noise between11:00p.m and 6:00a.m. Your voice is too loud. Please do not use a vacuum cleaner or washing machine between 11:00p.m and 6:00a.m 2 The Agreement does not allow other people to live in your room. You cannot not live with your friends, etc. It is a breach of contract in this apartment. If you do not comply with the agreement, you will have to move away. とかどうですか?契約時はどうしたのでしょうか?仲介業者がいるならそこに依頼するほうがいいのではないでしょうか。

paskal
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございました。 父が経営をしておりまして、今回は仲介業者を通さずに個人で受け入れたようです。他にもご入居されている方がいらっしゃいますので、その為にも今日中に張り出しておきます。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします

1.You must not eat too many sweets if you want to stay fit. 2.We'd better talk with our boss before we sign a long-term contract. 3.In fact, since French fashion were so popular, American dressmakers used to change their names to Frensh ones.

• 英文添削のお願い

下記英文の添削をお願いいたします。 部分的でも結構ですので、よろしくお願いします。 1st of all, I have to tell you our rule. Needless to say, you must not drink an alcohol, smoke a tabaco. You have to go to bed by 24. You try to be living room without sleeping and a study. Off course, we want you to help as my family. Why don’t you fold a laundry with her. As she don’t often try to do it, it is also your roll that what make her do it with you. It is hard task. Do you ask me anything.

• 英文を和文に

I already uninstalled the program.I thought it automatically cancel the contract but not actually. Every month some credit is drawn. Help me to cancel the contract.Hope you do it from your side.

• 英文の添削とアドバイスをお願いします

下記の質問に詳しい状況を書いたのですが、今オーストラリアで住んでいるシェアフラットのことで、オーナー(シェアメイト)に話をしたいと思っています。 http://okwave.jp/qa/q7843117.html リビングに人が住んでいない家を選んで、結構高い家賃も払っているのに、オーナーの友達が既に2週間以上リビングに滞在しています(数日なら気にしません)。おそらくあと数週間、もしくは1ヶ月以上はいるのではないかと思います。 今の状況では、高いレントを払うだけの価値が無いので、その人が滞在している期間、3人でレントをシェアしたい(つまり私のレントを状況相応の金額に割引してほしい)と思っています。 なかなかオーナーと二人で話す機会が無いので、メールで相談しようと思っています。 下記のような文を書いてみたんですが、ちょっとキツいでしょうか。もっと良い表現があれば教えてください。オーナーは良い人なので、気分を害したくは無いです(でも我慢してそのままのレントを払う気持ちにはなれませんw)。 JJはオーナーの仮名、VVはオーナーの友達の仮名です。 ------------------ Hi, JJ. I'm thinking of our home. I like VV, she is nice and fliendly. I don't care even if your friend stay at our home few days, but she already has stayed more than 2 weeks, and I'm not sure how long she's going to stay here. These days, I'm feeling uncomfy at living room, so I usually spend time in my room. As you know I chose a flat what nobody living in living room, and I'm paying not cheap rent. So sorry, JJ. I do not mean to offend you, but I'm feeling weird with this circumstance. Please let me make a proposal sharing rent with VV. I hope you to understand my feeling... VVは良いコだし好きだし、数日くらいならあなたの友達が泊まるのは気にしないんだけど、既に彼女は2週間以上泊まっているし、彼女がいつまでいるかもわからない。ここしばらく(というか彼女が滞在し始めてからずっとなんですが)、リビングが居心地が悪くて、ずっと部屋に籠ってるの。 あなたも知ってるように、私はリビングに人が住んでいない家を選んで、決して安くないレントを払っています。 ごめんね、JJ。あなたの気を害したくはないんだけど、この状況は変だよ。VVとレントをシェアさせてもらえないかな? 私の気持ちを分かってくれると良いんだけど・・・ というような内容です。 ---------------------------------------- また、「私の家賃に見合う価値がない」は、英語ではどう表現するでしょうか。

• 英文の添削&解説をお願いします!

1)Mary is studying, so you (not/her/had/interrupt/better). →had not better interrupt her 2)(be/lot/used/of/there/a/to) fireflies in Japan. →There used to be a lot of 3)She refused to accept this truth. She could not and [would] not believe that I was mentally and physically handicapped. 1,[Would] you so kindly lend me a hand? 2,He said he [would] arrive by the first train tomorrow morning. 3.No matter how hard we pushed, the door [would] not open. 4,On Sundays he [would] sit for hours doing nothing. 4)I do hope I'm not intruding and I know how busy you [must] be. 1,All living things [must] die. 2,He [must] be tired, because he has been working since eight o'clock this morning. 3,Many people think the ability to understand English is a [must]. 4.You [must] be very careful in driving a car to avoid a traffic accident. 1,2は()内の並べ替え、3,4は[ ]内の助動詞に最も近い意味の助動詞を含む英文を選ぶ問題です。 特に3,4はわかりやすく解説してくださると助かります。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文を添削してください。

以下の英文で、おかしいところがあれば直していただきたいです。 I'm sorry about the way you and your boyfriend turned out. I believe you are so nice you will find a new boyfriend soon. These days I'm not getting along with my boyfriend, and hardly ever get in touch with him. Love doesn't come off well easily when we are a long way from each other. 言いたい事は、 「彼氏との事、残念だったね。でもあなたは良い人だからすぐに新しい彼氏が出来るよ。私は彼氏とうまくいってないよ、最近はほとんど連絡とってない。遠距離恋愛はなかなか上手くいかないもんだ。」 という感じです。 どなたかよろしくお願いいたします m(_ _)m

• 英文の添削よろしくおねがいします。長くなります すいません

1、Japan has the world’s most elderly        population, and geriatric care is a serious    issue. (日本は世界で1番お年よりの人口が多い、だから老人の介護が重要な問題である。) 先生に見せましたところ 日本文と英語があっていないといわれました。この文をこちら(goo)で訂正していただきましたがそれもダメといわれました。ちなみに ↓ In Japan,it is a seious matter to elder people,as the most country with elder population.です それから。 英国人にしたら「優しくする」ということは「厳しくする」ことだ。という文の後に↓ The elderly are not pampered to, but encouraged to take care of themselves. (英国のお年寄りは甘やかされず、(自分の面倒を自分で看るようにはげまされ、)自立しているのである) という文を書いたんですがpamperd to がおかしいといわれました。どのようにすればよいのでしょうか。 あと占めくくりみたいなかんじで In these ways, for older people in Japan to truly live like people all of us must know and understand the tyuth of caring for our elders. (このように、日本のお年よりが、本当に人間らしい生活をするためには、われわれ1人1人が老人の方々の介護の現実を知り、それを理解しなければならない) という文にしたくて書きましたがいまいちだといわれました。 どのように変えれば良いでしょうか?

• 英文を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップでバッグを購入しようと思っています。日本に発送してくれますか?と質問したら下記のような返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。これって業者用ってことでしょうか?? Thank you for providing the information about your store. Currently, in order to join AAA as a retailer you must be a Brick & Mortar with current established buying relationships with at least one of our brands and if not with our brands then brands equivalent to our brands that are in that advanced contemporary/luxury space. Seeing that you currently do not work with any of our brands, it doesn't seem to make sense that we partner at this time. Should things change where you expand and fit the above criteria, please reach back out and we would be happy to reassess your application at that time. If you have any other questions feel free to reach out to Marisa, our Retail Engagement Manager, at marisa@com or 00000.

• 英作文を添削してください!

言語、習慣、文化、伝統などことごとく異なっている欧米人と本当に意思疎通することはなまやさしいことではないであろう。会話さえできれば、と考えるのは楽天的でありすぎる。我々の考えをのべれば、大抵は否定されるだろう。しかし、そこでひるんできまずくだまってしまったりしてはいけない。むしろ、意見が食い違ったところから伝達ははじまるのである。本当に親しくなるのは、激しい議論をした相手であることも忘れてはなるまい。ただ、はいはいと言っているのでは、かえって相手から信頼されない。 I think it is difficult to communicate with the Eropeans whose langueges,customs,cultures or traditions are different from that of ours.You are a optipist,if you think it is good enough to have a talk with them.If I mention our thinking,mostly we are thought that we aren't right.But we must not be shocked by that.We must say something.Or rather,a communication is start from differences of opinions.We must remember that we can be familiar most with the person who argued hardly with us.If you agree with the other's opinion everytime,you are not be trust by him. 英作文を作ってみたのですが、添削していただけないでしょうか? 下手な英語ですががんばってみたので、よろしくお願いしますm(__)m

• 英文の添削お願いします。

こんばんは. 英文の添削&解説をお願い致します. 1,彼が答えを知っているのは明らかだ. →{ Clean reason } he knows the answer. 2.この石は重いので,あなたひとりでは動かせませんよ. →{The stone is heavy that} you can't move it by yourself. 3,私のクラスのだれもがみな辞書を持ち歩いているわけではない. →{Not} in my class {bring} a dictionary with them. 4,空が青い理由を知ってますか →Do you know { reason sky is blue}? 英語が苦手です.よろしくお願い致します。