• ベストアンサー

英作文を添削してください!

言語、習慣、文化、伝統などことごとく異なっている欧米人と本当に意思疎通することはなまやさしいことではないであろう。会話さえできれば、と考えるのは楽天的でありすぎる。我々の考えをのべれば、大抵は否定されるだろう。しかし、そこでひるんできまずくだまってしまったりしてはいけない。むしろ、意見が食い違ったところから伝達ははじまるのである。本当に親しくなるのは、激しい議論をした相手であることも忘れてはなるまい。ただ、はいはいと言っているのでは、かえって相手から信頼されない。 I think it is difficult to communicate with the Eropeans whose langueges,customs,cultures or traditions are different from that of ours.You are a optipist,if you think it is good enough to have a talk with them.If I mention our thinking,mostly we are thought that we aren't right.But we must not be shocked by that.We must say something.Or rather,a communication is start from differences of opinions.We must remember that we can be familiar most with the person who argued hardly with us.If you agree with the other's opinion everytime,you are not be trust by him. 英作文を作ってみたのですが、添削していただけないでしょうか? 下手な英語ですががんばってみたので、よろしくお願いしますm(__)m

• stripe
  • お礼率89% (1568/1752)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数5

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#9692
noname#9692
回答No.2

こんにちは☆ stripeさんの英文をなるべくそのまま使うように添削させていただきました。 まずはじめに・・・ we(私たち=日本人)また you(あなた=日本人)で、自身の意見を述べる箇所では I を使われている、ということでよろしいでしょうか。 I,we,you, them, him などの人称が入り混じっているので、どこでどの代名詞を使うべきか考えながら英作されるといいと思います。 >I think it is difficult to communicate with the Eropeans whose langueges,customs,cultures or traditions are different from that of ours. I think it is difficult to communicate with the Western people whose languages, coustoms, cultures and traditions are widely different from those of ours. 欧米人(西欧人)ということでthe Western peopleにしました。 that of ours のthatは複数形のthoseになります。 be differnt from を動詞にして、differ from でもいいですね。 >You are a optipist,if you think it is good enough to have a talk with them. If you feel it is good enough just to have a conversation with them, I think that it might be too optimistic. あなたは楽観主義者である、と決め付けた言い方よりも、それはちょっと楽観的すぎない?ってことで might be too optimisticにしました。 会話をする、に have a conversation with~を使いました。 >If I mention our thinking,mostly we are thought that we aren't right. It must be difficult for us to be understood by them just to tell them our way of thinking. 考えを述べたら大抵否定される、というのが良く分からなかったのですが・・・(そのような経験をされたのでしょうか?)、私としてはむしろ、way of thinking(考え方)を述べても理解してもらうのは難しいでしょう、とした方がいいと思ったのですがいかがでしょうか。 stripeさんの使われている"we aren't right"はここでは使用するべきではないと思います。 蛇足ですが、考え方や、文化・風習でどちらかが「正しいor誤り」(right or wrong)であるということはなく、重要なのは互いに異なっているということを認識することだと思います。 >But we must not be shocked by that.We must say something. However, even though we are disagreed with by them, we should say something back to them instead of being silent with shock. ショックを受けるのは仕方がないかもしれないので、「ショックを受けてはならない」ではなく、「反論されてショックを受けたとしても黙らずに何か言い返すべきだ」、としました。 >Or rather,a communication is start from differences of opinions. Or rather, communication starts from differences of opnion. isとstartは一緒に使えませんね。 一般的にコミュニケーションという場合は不定冠詞(a)は必要ないです。 >We must remember that we can be familiar most with the person who argued hardly with us. You should remember that you can become close to the person in a real sense if you can discuss with him/her by expressing your true feelings. まず、hardlyは「ほとんど~ない」という意味ですので、もし使うとしたら hard(とても)になります。 それから「argue hard」だとただ単に激しく口ゲンカした人、いう感じがするので、本心を表現することで議論することが出来た相手とは本当の意味で(in a real sense)仲良くなれる、としました。 close to としていますが、familiar with でもOKです。 must はとても強い表現なので should で良いと思います。 >If you agree with the other's opinion everytime,you are not be trust by him. If you agree with the opinion of others all the time, you will not be trusted (by anyone). いつも他人に同調していると誰からも信頼されなくなるよ、としました。 受動態の過去分詞と、by以下の人称に気をつけてください。 all the time としてますが everytime でもOKです。 ご参考になりましたら幸いです。

stripe
質問者

お礼

ヴィータさんほんとに丁寧にありがとうございます!(謎の隣人って???キ・キニなる~) >we(私たち=日本人)また you(あなた=日本人)で、自身の意見を述べる箇所では I を使われている、ということでよろしいでしょうか。 I,we,you, them, him などの人称が入り混じっているので、どこでどの代名詞を使うべきか考えながら英作されるといいと思います。 人称はぜんぜん気にしてませんでした~。 はい、よく気をつけたいと思います。 >考えを述べたら大抵否定される、というのが良く分からなかったのですが・・・(そのような経験をされたのでしょうか?)、私としてはむしろ、way of thinking(考え方)を述べても理解してもらうのは難しいでしょう、とした方がいいと思ったのですがいかがでしょうか。 この日本文は学校にあったテキストから持ってきたものなんです(^^; ヴィータさんが仰るようなほうがでもわかりやすいですよね。 アドバイスありがとうございました。 参考にさせていただきます。

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.1

stripeさん、こんばんは。 私も頑張ってトライしてみます。 >言語、習慣、文化、伝統などことごとく異なっている欧米人と本当に意思疎通することはなまやさしいことではないであろう。 >I think it is difficult to communicate with the Eropeans whose langueges,customs,cultures or traditions are different from that of ours. 生易しくない→かなり難しい、として pretty difficultにしてみたらどうでしょう。 またはnot so easyでもいいと思います。 欧米人は、Europeans and Americans になります。 ことごとく違う entirely different I think it is pretty difficult to communicate with Europeans and Americans,whose lauguage,customs,culture,and traditions are entirely different from those of Japanese. >会話さえできれば、と考えるのは楽天的でありすぎる。 >You are a optipist,if you think it is good enough to have a talk with them. ・・と考えるのは、楽観的すぎる、と訳して It is too optimistic for us to think that being able to have a conversation is good enough. >本当に親しくなるのは、激しい議論をした相手であることも忘れてはなるまい。 >We must say something.Or rather,a communication is start from differences of opinions.We must remember that we can be familiar most with the person who argued hardly with us. that以下は語順を変えて that we can be familior with most of the people with whome we argued so hard. とするのがいいでしょう。 副詞のhardlyは、「ほとんど・・ない」という意味になるので hard 激しく を使えばいいですね。 hardは形容詞も副詞もあります。 ちょっと他の言い方を考えてみますと、 ・・ということを忘れてはなるまい、というのは we will never forget the fact that・・ でいかと思います。 We will never forget the fact that we often become intimate with each other after heated discussion. 我々は、しばしば、激しい討論のあとで、仲良くなるという事実を、忘れてはならない。 >ただ、はいはいと言っているのでは、かえって相手から信頼されない。 >If you agree with the other's opinion everytime,you are not be trust by him. If you agree with anyone of his opinion, you will not be trusted upon by anybody. 誰の意見にも、はいはいと賛成していては、 君は誰からも、信頼されないだろう。 それか、なんでもかんでもハイというような人のことを イエスマンといいますよね。 英語でもyesmanというので、これを使えば If you are being an yesman all the time, you will not be relied on or trusted upon anybody. もしも、君がいつもイエスマンに終始するならば、 君は誰にも頼られないし、信頼もされないだろう。 のような感じでいかがでしょうか。 ご参考になればうれしいです。頑張ってください。

stripe
質問者

お礼

fushigichanさん、間違いだらけのを丁寧に直していただいてホントニどうもありがととうございます! あ~ほんとに間違いが多いですよね~、もっと勉強したいと思います。 ありがとうございましたm(__)m

関連するQ&A

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

高校英語です。宜しくお願いします。 1、教育ほど大切なものはないと思う。どのような教育を受けたかによって人の一生が決定されると言っても決して過言ではない。  I think that nothing is as important as education.It is not too much to say that the person's life is decided by education the person got. 2、脇に本を三冊かかえて歩いていたら、その中の一冊が突然落ちた。  When I walked carrying three books under my arm,suddenly one of the books fell. 3、我々はしたくもないことをせねばならなかったり、したいことをしないでおかなければならないことがよくある。  We often must do what we don't want to,and must not do what we want to.

• 英作文の添削をお願いします!

私の意見では、現在の若者は性別を問わず自分で調理できることが大切である。料理を おいしく仕上げるためには豊かな想像力や手先の器用さが要求されるので、心身の健康 にとてもよい。食材に意識的になれば自然への関心も高まる。さらに、料理で友人を もてなすことができると、あるいは人と共同して料理ができると、絆が深まることは間違いない。 In my opinion, in spite of gender, it is important for young people nowadays to be able to cook well by themselves. It is good for both your mind and body because it needs good imagination or skills with your hand. If you are glad to know ingredients of your food, you will be more interested in nature. Moreover, if you are able to make friends enjoy with your dishes or to cook with some people, you must be more familiar with each other. enjoy with your dishes のwith はby にかえても問題ないでしょうか 他にも間違いはあるかもしれませんが、回答よろしくおねがいします

• 英作文の添削お願いします

問題  Write your answer in English giving at least two reasons why you agree or disagree with it. Space exploration is a waste of money. 答え    I think space exploration is a waste of money. You may say that there are potential benefits which you will obtain in exploring it. However, it is only about 50years since human beings got tp the surface of the moon, so it is seemed to me that it will take great time, therefore, it will cost too much money until we surely make a great success exploring it. Also,we have many problems which we should pay money for, such as solving environmental problem, the poverty in developing countries. These problems must be solved as early as possible. In my conclusion, we pay money for something else rather than the unreliable projects.

• 英作文の添削をお願いします!

英語でスピーチをする予定があり、原稿を作ったのですが、文法や自然な表現に自信がないので、長文ですが添削をお願いします!^^ Are you happy? Of course there are many happy, enjoyable things. Sports, movies, shopping, and so forth. However, there are also many unhappy, depressive things. Do you surely think you are really happy? Today, the world is facing many serious problems. Discrimination, poverty, war, and so forth. However, we Japanese don’t have such serious problems. We were born in blessed, rich land, Japan. We can eat, buy what we want, and …..live. Then, what are the problems? Big one of the problems Japan facing is a problem of stress. I also suffer from the stress. “One pair of half pants is called pajamas”. “I’m called a Yankee because my hair is gold.” I’ll move on my topic. There are many stress. Human relationships, anxiety, a sense of inferiority, the number of stress is limitless. Because of these stress, many people cannot imagine bright future, only suffer from stress. If we suffer from stress, we cannot concentrate enjoyable things, and enjoy our lives. Stress has influence on not only our mind, but also our body. You can imagine depression as mental disease, difficult breathing, circulatory system and digestive system. To know these effects, perhaps you know how serious stress is. By the way, have you think of any solutions for stress? As I said before, there are many kind of stress, and those causes are also different. But I declare one cause of stress is broadcasting. This linkage is seemed unrealistic. However, media make us imagine there are full of sad accidents, crimes, disease and so on. We live in dark world. Why do we believe that? This is because we watch a number of news, broadcasting sad and dark things. Our brains believe the world we live is dark, not bright unconsciously. Of course there are not only dark ones, but also bright ones, but media focus on dark ones more easily, than bright ones. As I take one example, news about bullying. This news is broadcasted many times, and gathers much attention. That’s why our brains believe the world is full of sadness, hopeless. And we easily feel depression and suffer from stress. Then, how can we save ourselves? How can we release stress? Which way is the best way to solve the problem? Excluding the cause of stress? Or Changing society itself creating stress? Banning broadcasting dark news? All of them are not seemed effective way to solve it. Do we have to endure stress or deceive ourselves? We don’t suffer from stress. I’m OK. I’m OK. I’m happy No way. I refuse to do that. All we have to do is to deceive our brains. We have two simple choices to do. 1st is to look into just bright future. If we do that, our brains recognize only bright future without thinking and we think in a positive way. However, this way is not a perfect way. Some really suffer from stress and cannot look into bright future. Then, I will introduce 2nd way. 2nd is to appreciate 3 things every day and write down them. For example, I live with my aunt and she takes care of me. Now, I write down three things. 1st, “my aunt cooks a meal for me.” Thank to that, I keep my health and eat delicious food. 2nd, “every morning, my aunt sends me to the station.” That’s why I can save my time in the morning and sleep more. 3rd, “on my birthday, my aunt give me 1000 yen.” 1000 yen is not a little money!! To continue this, your brains will believe there are full of many happy, bright, fine things. We live in a happy world. Some of you think why this is beneficial for you? Yes. I’ll explain it. By getting this thought, positive way to look into your future, you suffer from less and less stress, and are released from stress. This is totally enough. And, the effect is not only reducing stress. Please don’t be surprised. By released from stress, your brains work well as 30%. You will not have trouble to studying. You will be able to get degree more easily. Good! If you got this thought, your future would be bright. I hope you will get bright future.

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

使い捨てカメラや紙コップなどのように、始めてみたときはなんと便利なものだろうと感心するようなものも、資源の浪費や自然破壊につながっていることに気づいていない人も多いように思われる。 When we first see a camera which is used once and discarded or a cap made from paper and so on, we are touched and think how convenient they are. However it seems that many people have not rearized they are concerned with spending natural resources in vain or distruction of environment. 回答よろしくお願いします。

• 英作文の添削をお願いします

入試の予想問題です。語彙がないので簡単なフレーズで書きたいと思っています。不自然なところがあれば訂正お願いします。 質問 もしあなたが通うことになった大学が、生涯学習を奨励しているために同級生に高齢者が多いとしたらあなたはそういう学習環境を望ましいと思いますか?理由をあげ60~70語の英語で答えなさい。  I think it is undesirable to study with old people. If there are many old people in my college,I will feel unpleased. One reason is that I will not be able to talk with them friendly. I want to make friends with same age people and enjoy to talk. Second reason is that teachers will not be able to give lectures that suit for the student`s levels. (69words)

• 英作文の添削お願いします!

英作文の添削お願いします! 指定語数は80語なんですが、本番では100語なので100語で設定して書きました。 テーマは、制服着用の長所と短所です。 ヨロシクお願いします! Some schools are requring school niforms ,but others are not. Each of them has disadvantage and advantage.Now,I would like to mention these two things. First,disadvantage of requring school niforms is that they can not develop their sense of uniquness or individuality .And their school are specified by other people when they do not want to be. Second,the advantage of wearing school uniforms is that they do not have to choose which clothing to put on, and the students who can not afford to buy it would not suffer from choosing cloyhes. Therefore,because school uniforms have disadvantages and advantage as above things,we must not think light of the meanings of requring school uniforms.

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

考えてみれば、将来の幸福のために今苦しむという形でしか勉強を受け入れられないのは不幸なことなのです。私たちは、ただそれにならされてきただけではないでしょうか。 Considering the real, it is unhappy that we cannot receive study without suffering now for the happiness in the future. I think that we are only made to be used to it. receive studyが強引な気もするのですが、代わりに思いつくのが‘たえる’くらいで、そうすると文がおかしくなってしまいます。相変わらずの変な英語が完成してしまったような・・・・。

• 自由英作文の添削をお願いします

問題文: 以下の文を読み、賛成か反対かを、少なくとも二つ以上の理由を挙げて述べよ。 "The Olympic Games should be abolished." 私の解答: In my opinion, the Olympic Games shouldn't be abolished. The first reason is that they represent world peace, so, if you abolish them, I think it means that you abolish world peace. The second reason is that they motivate many athlete. If it were not for the Olympic Games, sports couldn't be like what sports are now. For these reasons, I would like to say that the Olympic Games shouldn't be abolished. 今回はやや辞書を使ってしまいました 2つ目以降の理由がなかなか思いつかず苦労しました こんな理由も良いんじゃないかというのがあったらそれも教えてもらえるとうれしいです

• 英作文- 2

みなさん前回はありがとうございました。 今回は英訳です。よろしくおねがいします。 (1)(新しいアイデアが生まれるきっかけには、さまざまなものがあるだろう。多くのアイデアに共通して言えるのは、無から生まれるわけではないことだ。)一見して無から生まれたように見えても、過去の経験や、学習内容などが組み合わせれた場合が多いのだ。 Even if you firstly think that the idea struck from nothing, most of the time you realize that it is based on what you have experienced before or what you have learned. (2)人は、なにか特別な出来事でもない限り、自分が親の影響を受けて育ってきたという、ごく当たり前の事実に気付いたり、それを受け入れたりすることがなかなかできないのではないだろうか。 (心のどこかで父親を追い越したいという思いを抱いている男の子の場合はなおさらだろう。少なくともぼくは、父が脳こうそくで倒れるまで、そのことに、全く気付いていなかった。) As far as a something special happens to us, we will not be ready to realeze and receive the natural fact that we have been brought up by parents and have been influenced by them.