"I'd rather you leave me alone." もよく使うフレーズです。 この場合は、「一人にして欲しいんだけど。」ですね。

abiabichan
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
回答No.3

ちょっとおじゃまします。 ’I'd rather you left here at once.' は、’今すぐここから出て行ってほしい。’って意味なんですが,本当は多分, 'Leave here at once!'(早くここから消えてよ)、と言いたいんだけど、それでは失礼なので、’I'd rather' を使って、自分の気持ちをちょっと和らげた文章で表しています。 イギリスではよく使われます。 お役に立てば光栄です。

abiabichan
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • cbm51910
  • ベストアンサー率60% (460/762)
回答No.2

「直ちにここを去って欲しいんだけど。」

abiabichan
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

The custom of tipping should return to its roots as an optional gift for excellent service rather than an amount that the customer feels obligated to provide to support underpaid waitstaff. -- Just a Tip for You Dear Just a Tip for You: I agree with you. I'd love to see that system change here in the United States. Here's hoping -- though I'm not holding my breath. Here's hoping -- though I'm not holding my breathの和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 和訳お願いします

和訳お願いします。 おおまかな意味はわかるのですが、細かいニュアンスがさっぱりわかりません。 "I was thinking about you and just saw you messaged me on here." 特に、" on here "のニュアンスがよく掴めません。 よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳が分かりません。

I’d rather agree NOT to actively solicit any employee from either company…..If you are in agreement, I will let my folks know. 上記の和訳なんですが、うまく訳せません。 教えください。

• 和訳おねがいします

1.I missed the train. I should have check the timetable before i left home. 2.Amanda once said she would rather play the piano herself than listen to famous musicians.

• 和訳お願いいたします。

和訳お願いいたします。 It's such a nice day today. I wish you were here already. 今日は良い日だった。あなたがここにいれば良かったのに。 と言ったニュアンスなのでしょうか?

• 和訳を願いします

「well im sorry it rained there you it is going to snow here ^^ i cant wait」 和訳をお願いします

• 和訳お願いします!

i'm kind of looking at your picture and him... you can pass off as siblings~ :D although if you were siblings in real life, the gap between you is 11 years... 和訳よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

Rather than wring every passive-aggressive meaning from the gift, accept it at face value and say thank you.https://www.arcamax.com/healthandspirit/lifeadvice/dearannie/s-2035842 和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 和訳を御願いします

Hello my Dear special Good day greetings to you over there ... I just got free time here and I decided to check on you .... I hope you are enjoying yourself at your mothers relative home

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳をお願いします。 I have an excuse to be in different stages of plannning for several trips at once. 私は大学受験生なのですが、こういう文が苦手です。 何か訳すコツとかってありますか? もしあれば、教えてください。