• ベストアンサー

英語が得意の方お願いします。

full on raging homray bumder heads who love a good tickle of another man  スラングみたいでよく分からないのでわかる方お願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数4
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • zatousan
  • ベストアンサー率55% (156/282)
回答No.4

No2,3です。 すいません、そうでしたか、いかがわしいものを見ていたわけではなかったのですね。 僕はてっきり、、、だと思ってしまいました。 動画の最後の方がの2:13あたりで軍人さんが「何か」を発見した事になっています。 何を発見したのかはそこで動画が途切れてしまうので分かりませんが、最後にこの英文が出てくるのですから、~~~~の現場発見って事を言いたいのでしょう。 会話自体は、大した事は言っていません「車の外に出ろ。」だとか、「トランク開けて。」とか、、。 最後の英文は「からかう」なんてもんじゃなくて、「侮辱」、「差別」、表現です、、。(わかっとると思いますが、、。) ついでにbumderもホモの人に対しての侮蔑的な言い方です。 ご参考までに、

levin0406
質問者

お礼

またまたありがとうございます。(*^_^*)すごく英語を知ってますね。

levin0406
質問者

補足

一番分からなかったのは最初会話で、「○ ○ ○ gay?」って言ってますよね? 「open door gay」とかって聞こえていたのです・・・(笑)

その他の回答 (3)

• zatousan
  • ベストアンサー率55% (156/282)
回答No.3

やっぱり、いかがわしい所で見つけた英文だったのですね、、、。 訳は、No2でした回答で良いと思います。 womb ferretとか、、、、神聖な英語カテでこれ以上は書けません、、、。 http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=womb%20ferret

levin0406
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。詳しい回答ありがとうございました。

levin0406
質問者

補足

偶然youtubeで見つけたのです。 軍人さんが地元の人をからかってるような・・・ 何て言ってるかいまいち聞き取れなくて・・・・ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCaRJhJ1lRo

• zatousan
  • ベストアンサー率55% (156/282)
回答No.2

こんにちは、No1様に続き僕も想像ですが、、そうとういかがわしい場所で見つけた文だと思います。  ・full on=エンジン全開の=極限の ・raging=激しい ・homo(ホモ)+hooray(やったー)=>homray(ヤッターと興奮したホモ) ・bummer(ホモ)+bender(ホモ)=> bumder(造語のホモ) http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bumder ・head=オ*ラルセ**ス ・tickle=愛撫 試訳:男に愛撫されるの大好きな、興奮気味のホモのエンジン全開、激しいオ*ラルセ**ス。 ご参考までに、、、、、、、、

levin0406
質問者

補足

So...Yes all Chogies are full on raging homray bumder heads who love a good tickle of another man Chougies mini purple headed womb ferret. 全体の文章です。 なんとなく差別用語のような・・・

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

下記の二つには、かなりの憶測が入っているので間違いでしょうが 1。 homray > homely「不器量な」  http://eow.alc.co.jp/homely/UTF-8/ 2。 bumder head > dunderhead = fool(ちょっと古くさい言葉で)「馬鹿」 http://eow.alc.co.jp/dunderhead/UTF-8/  (私は)物凄く不器量で、他の男にくすぐられるのを嬉しがる馬鹿どもはたくさんだ。  

関連するQ&A

• 英語の得意な方お願いします

So・・・Yes all chogies are full on raing homray bumder heads who love a good tickle of another man Chogies mini purple headed womb ferret. を詳しく知りたいのですがいまいちわかりません。少しなんとなく変な意味とはわかるのですが・・・

• 英語の得意な方よろしくお願いします。

変な文であれば訂正していただけると嬉しいです。 自分なりに頑張って書いたのですが・・・ 返信ありがとう。 曲はpurevolumeで聴いたよ。 どの曲も好きです。 あなたたちはすごいですね!これからも頑張ってください。 Thanks for reply. I've listened to them on purevolume! I love all of them. You guys are awesome!Keep up the good work! どうでしょうか・・・

• 英語の長文問題(大学受験)

There are men who love out-of-doors who yet never open a book;and other men who love books but to whom the great book of nature is a sealed volume,and the lines written therein (1) made indistinct. Neveretheless among those men who I have known the love of books and the love of outdoors,in their highest expressions,have usually gone hand in hand.It is an affectation for the man who is praising outdoors to sneer at books.Usually the keenest appreciation of what is seen in nature is to be found in those who have also profited by the stored and recorded wisdom of their fellow men.Love of outdoor life,love of simple and hardy pastimes,can be gratified by men and women who do not possess large means,and who work hard;and so can love of good books (2)(3)-not of good bindings and of first editions, (4)(5)excelled enough in their way but sheer luxuries-I mean love of reading books,owning them if possible of course,but,if that is no possible,getting them from a circulating library. 出来れば全文和訳と(1)-(5)までに入る英語を一語埋めてください。 よろしくお願いします!!

• 英語得意な方、訳し方を教えてください。。。

英語が訳せずに困っています。。。英語できる方、教えてください。 Given the importance of the ELT industry, it would seem that it is non-native speakers who (will) decide whether a US model, a British one, or one based on a second language variety will be taught, learned and used in different area. 1. 文頭のGivenの訳し方は「与えること」でしょうか? 2. whetherをどう訳していいのか分かりません。また、直後にa US model, a British oneとあるのですが、one=modelでしょうか?

• 英語が得意な方 和訳を助けてください。

As already mentioned, Konrad Adenauer became the first Federal Chancellor, the CDU Chairman of the British zone who had been elected president of the Parliamentary Council on 1 September 1948 and who was to be in office as Bundestag chairman of the same party from 1950 to 1966.

• ネイティブの方や英語の得意な方に質問です。

「亡くなった方の顔」は英語でどのように表現しますか? 自分で考えたのは「a dead human face」 、「the face of a dead man」などですが、間違っていると思うので質問させていただきました。 どうか回答よろしくお願い致します。

• 英語の得意な方、訳して下さい!!!<(_ _)>

英語の得意な方、訳して下さい!!!<(_ _)> I feel like I want to love someone again, I haven’t given up on love just yet!! この意味を訳して下さい!

• 英語が得意な方お願いします2/2

次の( )の語の品詞と働きを説明している文として,選択肢の中から正しい記述を一つ選びなさい。 The skin is the largest organ in the body, measuring around two square metres. Distributed unevenly across it are 2,800,000 receptors for pain, 200,000 for cold, and 500,000 for touch and pressure. From birth, girls are dramatically more sensitive to touch (1)and, as an adult, a woman’s skin is at least ten times more sensitive to touch and pressure than a man’s. In one authoritative study it was found (2)that the boys (3)who tested most sensitive to touch felt even less than the least sensitive girls. Female skin is thinner than male skin (4)and has an extra fat layer below it for more warmth in winter (5)and to provide greater endurance. Oxytocin is the hormone (6)that stimulates the urge to be touched (7)and fires up our touch receptors. It’s no wonder (8)that women, with receptors (9)that are ten times more sensitive than men’s, attach so much importance to cuddling their men, children and friends. Our body language research shows (10)that western women are four to six times more likely to touch another woman in a social conversation (11)than a man is likely to touch another man. Women use a greater range of touch expressions than men, describing a successful person as having a ‘magic touch’ and dislike those (12)who ‘get under your skin’. They talk about ‘feelings’, giving someone ‘the personal touch’, being ‘touchy’ and annoying people by ‘rubbing them up the wrong way’. In 1999, a research team led by Michael Meaney at McGill University in Quebec, Canada, showed baby rats (13)that are constantly groomed and cared for by their parents develop more brain mass and higher intelligence than baby rats (14)who had less caring parents. A study with psychiatric patients showed (15)that, under pressure, men avoid touch (16)and retreat into their own world. More than half the women in the same test, on the other hand, initiated approaches to men, not for sex, (17)but for the intimacy of touch. (18)When a woman is emotionally cut off or angry with a man, she is likely to respond by saying, ‘Don’t touch me!’, a phrase (19)that has little meaning to men. The lesson? To win points with women, use lots of appropriate touching (20)but avoid roping. To raise mentally healthy children, cuddle them a lot. 問1 (12)who      (1)先行詞はthoseである。 (2)関係詞節はthose who ‘get under your skin’ である。 (3)getの補部になっている。 (4)getは自動詞である。 問2 (13)that      (1)関係詞節はthat are constantly groomedである。 (2)関係詞節はthat are constantly groomed and cared for by their parentsである。 (3)関係詞節はthat are constantly groomed and cared for by their parents develop more brain mass and higher intelligenceである。 (4)関係詞節はthat are constantly groomed and cared for by their parents develop more brain mass and higher intelligence than baby rats who had less caring parentsである。 問3 (14)who      (1)先行詞はbabyである。 (2)先行詞はbrain massである。 (3)先行詞はintelligenceである。 (4)先行詞はratsである。 問4 (15)that      (1)先行詞はstudyである。 (2)先行詞はpatientsである。 (3)avoidの主部になっている。 (4)showedの目的語になっている。 問5 (16)and      (1)avoidとretreatを結び付けている。 (2)menとretreatを結び付けている。 (3)touchとworldを結び付けている。 (4)underとintoを結び付けている。 問6 (17)but      (1)forとforを結び付けている。 (2)forとofを結び付けている。 (3)sexとintimacyを結び付けている。 (4)sexとtouchを結び付けている。 問7 (18)When      (1)疑問副詞である。 (2)先行詞はa womanである。 (3)a woman is emotionally cut offを補部に取っている。 (4)is likely to respondを修飾している。 問8 (19)that      (1)先行詞はa manである。 (2)関係詞節はthat has little meaningである。 (3)has little meaning to menという述部の主部になっている。 (4)to menはsayingの補部になっている。 問9 (20)but      (1)appropriateとavoidを結び付けている。 (2)touchingとropingを結び付けている。 (3)useとavoidを結び付けている。 (4)winとuseとavoidを結び付けている。

• 英語の得意な方にお願いします。

「Better Than I Used To Be」という曲が好きなのですが 英語ができないので意味がいまいち理解できません。 和訳ソフトで変換しても理解不能な文章になってしまいます。 どなたかわかりやすいように和訳していただければ幸いです。 よろしくお願いします。 I know how to hold a grudge I can send a bridge up in smoke And I can't count the people I've let down, the hearts I've broke You ain't gotta dig too deep If you wanna find some dirt on me I'm learning who you've been Ain't who you've got to be It's gonna be an uphill climb Aww honey I won't lie I ain't no angel I still got a still few more dances with the devil I’m cleanin up my act, little by little I’m getting there I can finally stand the man in the mirror I see I ain’t as good as I’m gonna get But I’m better than I used to be I’ve pinned a lot of demons to the ground I’ve got a few old habits left There’s one or two I might need you to help me get Standin in the rain so long has left me with a little rust But put some faith in me And someday you’ll see There’s a diamond under all this dust I ain't no angel I still got a still few more dances with the devil I’m cleanin up my act, little by little I’m getting there I can finally stand the man in the mirror I see I ain’t as good as I’m gonna get But I’m better than I used to be I ain't no angel I still got a still few more dances with the devil But I’m cleanin up my act, little by little I’m getting there I can finally stand the man in the mirror I see I ain’t as good as I’m gonna get But I’m better than I used to be

• 英語わかる方!!

Those who dwelt in a land of deep darkness, on them the light has shied. ↑これの意味を教えてください!