• ベストアンサー

英文の翻訳お願いします(__)

for example,"IBM"is one chunk for those familiar with the company name International Business Machines but three chunks for everyone else.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

たとえば”IBM”という言葉は、International Business Machines という会社名を知っている人にとっては一集団(「IBM」)だろうが、知らない人にとっては三つの集団(「I」「B」「M」)である。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします。

ジェットスターのHPからチケットを予約していたのですが、 ほぼ最終の段階で、シートを選んだあと、急に英文のメッセージが現れました。 Board the aircraft ahead of everyone else for you and your travelling party for just $150TWD per person per flight sector. Avoid the stress and be one of the first to store your cabin baggage. なんとか自分でも調べようとしたのですが、 英語に触れる機会が少なく、恥ずかしながら内容の意味がイマイチ理解できません。 (なのでチケット手配は保留にしました) よろしくお願いします。

• 英文翻訳をお願いします。

After thirty minutes, groups of German infantry about 20–30 strong, equipped with pistols and hand grenades, were seen heading for gaps in the British wire and were repulsed by rifle and machine-gun fire. At about 6:00 a.m., the three mines were sprung and another bombardment was fired, before sending another gas cloud, which caused many casualties to a Black Watch company, whose commander had ordered them to remove their gas helmets after the first gas cloud, under the impression that the helmets were useless after one exposure to gas. Behind the second gas cloud, larger parties of German infantry advanced and managed to get into the British trenches for brief periods at three points. At Chalk Pit Wood the British had a howitzer, which had been brought up in September 1915, to fire in support of an attack on Hulluch.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Hey, no one knows me No one saves me No one loves or hates me Going straight I only ever really wanted a break I've been away for too long No I never really wanted to stay I've been away for too long I've been away for too long I've been away for too long Keyholes, trough key holes Where those I am still hiding Everyone inside Tank girls and fly guns and silver boots on my way home

• この英文を和訳して欲しいです。お願いします

For example, Zaitlin and coworkers observed considerable differences in the capacity to produce geosmin and 2-MIB among three streptomycete and nonstreptomycete actinomycetes grown with enriched media or sterile/nonsterile (unenriched) river water, with one isolate showing equivalent production on agar and river water.

• 日本語の英文への翻訳をお願いします。

「過日は,お忙しい中,ご返信を下さり,どうも有難うございました。さて,御論文を拝見してまた1点お聞きしたい点が出てまいりました。例えば,脚注91に,International Organization of Securities Commissions, Discussion Paper on Benchmarks 4 (2012)とございますが,このなかの4は何を指しているかが,私には,わかりませんでした。そしてInternational Organization of Securities Commissionsのサーチの欄で検索しても当該資料を探すことができませんでした。貴方から,少し情報を加えていただき,私に,お教え下されば幸いです。どうぞよろしくお願い申し上げます。」 以上の様な日本語でのメールの内容を機械的に英語に翻訳したのが,次の一節です。この中で不自然な箇所があれば是非お直し頂ければ幸いです。宜しくお願い致します。 「I gave you a reply, and thank you very much while you're busy the other day. Well, the point where I saw it and wanted to ask about an article one point again appeared. For example, it was in footnote 91 with International Organization of Securities Commissions, Discussion Paper on Benchmarks 4 (2012), but it was not revealed what このなかの 4 pointed at to me. And I was not able to look for the document concerned even if I searched it with the column of the search of International Organization of Securities Commissions. I have you add some information from you and am happy if he/she shows me it. Thank you for your cooperation. 以上どうぞ宜しくお願いします。

• 英文の添削をお願いします

多くの人が趣味を持っている。読書はその中の一つである。しかし、読書の好みは人それぞれに違う。みんなが同じ感じ方を持っているわけではない。一番大切な物はそれぞれの状況によって違う。みんな、基本的な需要に加え、ここに存在している理由を必要としている。 Many people have hobbies. Reading is one of those. But reading tastes differ to each their own. Not everyone has a same feeling. It is different from important thing differ in each situations. Everyone needs reason to exists in here besides basic needs. 英作は本当に苦手で、文法がめちゃくちゃかもしれませんが、添削をしてくれると嬉しいです。

• 英文の翻訳

以下の英文を翻訳お願いしたいです Sometimes this decision is straightforward. A proposal of a marriage, and an acceptance or refusal. But sometimes life is less well defined than that and the decision is made by the soul, it is made in the depths unconsciously. By you or by him. You may feel you have had enough of this particular man, or karma for one life for example and your spirit may withdraw because of pain when you could have struggled on perhaps and changed the ending to the story. Or you may unconsciously behave in such a way that he is the one to end the relationship against your will. Life is complicated, and the stars only really sketch this life, you add your own complications to become woven into the destiny This can be said of all relationships of course, not just your own. But it is right to state it. Some people hear the word soul mate and they assume that nothing can ever go wrong. That is not so. What I promise you is a future, it is up to you and him to make it happy or sad, short or lasting.

• 下記の英文の和訳をお願いします。

In the examples I'm thinking of the person continues to behave in what most people would agree is a normal manner, but one so remote from his old self that he appears, to those who know him, to be someone else entirely.

• 英文翻訳をお願いします。

In the end, two mines were blown before the attack, while three mines and two Wombat charges were fired to support the attack, including those forming a northern flank. Trench raiding involved making small-scale surprise attacks on enemy positions, often in the middle of the night for reasons of stealth. All belligerents employed trench raiding as a tactic to harass their enemy and gain intelligence. In the Canadian Corps trench raiding developed into a training and leadership-building mechanism. The size of a raid would normally be anything from a few men to an entire company, or more, depending on the size of the mission.The four months before the April attack saw the Canadian Corps execute no fewer than 55 separate trench raids. Competition between units even developed with units competing for the honour of the greatest number of prisoners captured or most destruction wrought. The policy of aggressive trench raiding was not without its cost. A large-scale trench raid on 13 February 1917, involving 900 men from the 4th Canadian Division, resulted in 150 casualties. An even more ambitious trench raid on 1 March 1917, once again by the 4th Canadian Division, failed and resulted in 637 casualties including two battalion commanders and a number of company commanders killed.

• 翻訳お願いします。

翻訳お願いします。 For example, if the electric company represented a bill as bits instead of a printed sheet of paper, it could send it to you as email so that it would reach you within minutes, instead of in the mail after many days. If you could pay your bills using bits in email, you could program your computer to pay your bills automatically when they became due. If everyone were to use computer networks to pay their bills, we would no longer need to cut down millions of trees for bills, envelopes, and stamps! It would also make life easier for the electric company, the bank, and you. 翻訳お願いします。