• ベストアンサー
  • bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.1

おそらく You're sexy no matter what you do. ということではないかと思います。 「何をやっても君はセクシーだ」

ohranran
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます!! 何かがおかしいと思ったらyourが間違ってたんですね!!素晴らしい読解力!本当にありがとうございます!

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳を...

5. What foods do you like to eat :D ? 6. Which foods do you not like D:< ? 7. What do people in the US eat that you think is gross? 8. Explain how you perceive your own culture in Japan: 9. What are some of the things you love about your culture in Japan? (traditions, values, practices etc.) 10. What do you think the US and Japan have in common?

• 和訳お願いします

「What do you do in your life? I'm a student Tell me about you if you want..」 お願いします

• 和訳について質問です。

do with ~は ~を処理する、~ですます。等の意味がありますが、 What did you do with your umbrella? これはどういう意味でしょうか? かさをどこへやったの?でいいのでしょうか? この場合Whatは副詞になるのでしょうか?

• 和訳と答え方を例示いただきたいです。

What kind of life do you love to share with the man of your dreams? How do you catch your fun, and how do you intend having a good time with your desired partner? お願いします。

• 和訳お願いします

私はオーストラリアの子とメールをしているのですがこういう内容が届きました。どういう意味でしょうか。 ヒントだけでもお願いします。 ↓ Are you on holidays? If you are what do like to do on your holidays?

• 和訳をお願いします。

下の2文の和訳をお願いします。 1) How will did you meet your mission? 2) What would you do differently?

• 英語の和訳お願いします…

(1)What are some characteristics of your personality? (2)In what way has your personality changed? Why has it changed? (3)what personality traits do you consider important in a good friend? why? (4)what makes you happy?why?

• 英語の和訳お願いします。

英語の和訳をお願いしたいです。 All I can be Have what we need What you've got to do is to give it your best shot Forget yesterday Now is everything Ignore cold eyes,yell at the top of your lungs So that the world hears No need to change,we're fine this way Just act on instinct, listen to your heart Don't pay attention to what they say Live your life the way that you want If you are tired then why don't you rest There is no need to keep on running Burn your soul into these notes and verses Then this song will surely reach their ears No need to change,we're fine this way Just act on instinct, listen to your heart Don't pay attention to what they say Live your life the way that you want You've made no mistake Call your own shots on right and wrong Don't pay attention to what they say Live your life the way that you want よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします。

☆I don't know what to do even when you tell me about the way you feel about me What is the relationship between us? ★This is for me ? ☆yes ★So what do you want ? Marriage ☆no,I do not know each other to there ★I know you will not take our relationship seriously Eh

• 和訳教えて下さい!

以下の和訳(意味)を教えて下さい。 自分でも調べてみましたが自信が無いため不安です。 Now what will you do till your Study time? になります。 切実ですのでよろしくお願い致します。