夏の予定はありますか?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • ネイティブの友だちの国に遊びに行きたいと考えていまして、その友だちにその旨を伝えると、予定が分からないとの返事が返ってきました。
  • 要するに、友だちの仕事が忙しくて6ヶ月間は休みが取れないため、夏の旅行は無理になりそうです。
  • ただし、その後の予定は分からないため、状況が変わるかもしれません。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

どう受け取れば良いですか?

ネイティブの友だちの国に遊びに行きたいと考えていまして、 その友だちにその旨を伝え、夏の予定はありますか?と尋ねたところ、 次の返事が来ました。 I will go now to my mother and in 2 weeks I start working, the first 6 months will be very hard as you always get a test period of 6 months. So you need to prove yourself. I will not be able to take vacation in these 6 months after that I can't predict but the legal system in Belgium is complicated for vacation as I don't get any vacation this year. The vacation you get is from the previous year and because I didn't work last year I cannot take hollidays this year. Sounds probably crazy for you but that's the system here.... So I cannot predict anything yet but I will keep you updated :) 自分なりに訳しました。 私は2週間母のところに行きます。仕事始め、6ヶ月間は試用期間でとても大変になるでしょう。 自分を証明するために必要です。6ヶ月は休みが取れないだろう。予測ができない。でも、ベルギーの休暇のための法的システムは複雑で今年は休暇は取れない。 休暇は前年度に取得します。私は昨年働いていないから、今年は休みが取れない。 多分、あなたにはそれがおかしいとされるだろうけれど、それがここのシステム・・・。 だから、私はまだ何も予測することができないけれど、随時更新します。(状況を知らせます) 私の訳は合っているでしょうか? 相手の状況は分かりました。今は夏休みうんぬんどころじゃないってところなんだと。 でも、最後の一文はどう受け止めれば良いのでしょうか・・・私は可能性を信じて待っていても良いんでしょうか。諦めた方が良いのでしょうか・・・。 ここで言う I will keep you updated :) はどういう意味なんでしょうか? 挨拶みたいな言葉で また連絡するね って感じでしょうか・・・。 アドバイスお願いしますm(_ _)m

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • nep0707
  • ベストアンサー率39% (902/2308)
回答No.1

細かい訳はちょっと違うかな、と思うところもありますが、総じて言えるのは その人は今年から働き始めるので6か月は休暇が取れない、そのあとも予測できない。 と言う感じでしょうか。 >ここで言う I will keep you updated :) はどういう意味なんでしょうか? 「何か分かったら随時教える」って感じだと思います。 日本で言う仕事の状況報告なんかでも「update」って使いますんで。 あ、すでにお分かりかもしれませんが、最後の:)はfacemarkです。 首を左に傾けてみたらsmileに見えますよね。 本当は厳しいけど気遣っているのかもしれませんし、 せっかく日本から来るのだからなんとか予定を合わせたい、と思っているかもしれません。 で、質問者様のほうはどうなんですか? 今年が無理なら来年でもかまわない、という感じですか? いつでもいいなら、そのように返事したほうが向こうは安心すると思いますよ。 そういう状況だとすれば、私なら Thank you for thinking of me. I have understood your too busy situation. I do not want to impose you my plan. I am OK to visit you anytime you get time more easily. って書くかな? anytimeじゃないのなら、質問者様の都合のつく別の時期を代わりに入れればいいと思います。 今年夏にベルギーに行こうと思ったらそろそろ予定決めないといけない時期ですよね。 でもそういうことを書いてしまうと向こうを追い詰めてしまう気がします。 やっぱり気遣いで書いているのだと理解して、無理させないほうがいいような気がしますね。

s-and-j
質問者

お礼

丁寧な回答ありがとうございます。 そうですね。私も大切な人を追い詰めるようなことはしたくないです。 nep0707さんのアドバイスを参考に返事をしたいと思います。 ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳お願いします。

Hey my friend, Just wanted to give you an Update. Iam still waiting on your parts to come in to start the build. Iam hope next week the will get to me. I will keep you updated my friend.

• If this will work and...

質問なんですが、登録してあるサイト内でもらったメッセージなんですが、I am new in this website and i dont know if this will work and i will be able to get in touch with you but i would love to get to know more about you. この文の解釈なんですが、私はこのサイトは始めてで、ネットだけでおわるか実際に会ったりするのかがわからないけど、あなたについてもっとしりたい このような解釈でいいのでしょうか?教えてください。

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします。

I have (A) updated and (B) is complete, but I don't have the very last fight yet (C) but it is updated to the second to last fight. I am thinking of sending you these and then once I get that last fight, sending you the updated disc for free of course. DVDのタイトルなどは(A)(B)(C)としています。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

If any musicians are looking to get molded earplugs or molded in ear monitors, let me know, I can refer you to someone that will set you up nicely

• 日本語訳お願いします!

Hmm I am on my way to go to Japan next year! I wanna study japanese so I will make the test in June. If I pass I win my pass.... but I am afraid that my high school notes doesn't help because I got depression in that time. I sure will visit you if I get the pass 日本語訳お願いします!また、何と返したら良いでしょうか? よろしくお願いします!!

• 英文宜しくお願い致します。

こんにちは、いつもお世話になっております。 単語を調べて並べてみたものの・・・ほとんど英語になっていないと思います。 このような英文の方がいいよというのがありましたら是非教えて下さい。 相手は友達なので固苦しくない英語で宜しくお願いします。。 【私は今年の9月か10月にまたアメリカへ行く予定です。 あなたに会いたかったけど、ロスへは寄らないと思うので会えないと思う。 とても残念!】 I will going to us either in September or October this year again. I hope meet you. but I will can not meet you because I will not going to LOS. I wish I could.

• 無生物主語

お願いします。 同じ意味をあらわすように適語を入れる問題です。 If you study hard for one more year, you will surely be able to get the degree. ( ) year of hard study will surely ( ) you ( ) ( ) the degree. (Another) year of hard study will surely (enable) you (to) (get) the degree. と入れましたが、よろしいでしょうか?

• 英訳をお願いします。

以下の分の英訳をお願いします。 I have bought a lot of times items from China.. but it never took so much time. The shipping cannot takes more than 5 weeks. It's really strange and the problem it is also that in april I cannot give you a feedback, because in ebay if you don't give a feedback in 2months and a half, the item is took away from the account. So I will give you a feedback at the beginning of March. And if the item will arrive it will be ok, if not we will discuss for the refund. I hope you understand.

• 和訳をお願いします!

1 The books I shall mention in due course will help you neither to get a degree nor to earn your living. They will not teach you to sail a boat or drive a car, but they will help you to live more fully. That, however, they cannot do unless you enjoy reading them. 2 Father did not know the real reason why George was always up so early. I am sure that if he had, he would not have praised him so much. 3 While I was spending a year in Germany, I learned many things. One of them is that, in Germany, you must never throw things out of a window even if a cat keeps you awake all night with its mewing. 回答宜しくお願いします!

• アメリカネットショップで購入

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。日本に正規代理店はありませんか?と質問したら下記のようなコメントを頂きました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれないでしょうか?お願いします。 At the moment we do not have an exclusive distributor in Japan and will not have an exclusive arrangement this year. Definitely we will have something for Japan but I don’t think this year so it is a good opportunity for you to establish yourself in Japan. In the coming months we will have requirements and conditions for International distributor so when it is ready I will send the information over to you. We just opened up a flag ship store in Spain and we will continue to open up retail stores in Europe so it will definitely help with marketing AAA Lee in Japan.