• ベストアンサー

翻訳をお願いします。

I don't know what to think about A. と I don't know what I think about A. の訳をお願いします? 前者と後者だと、どう違うのでしょうか?

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.1

> I don't know what to think about A.  A についてどう思ったらいいのか分らない。 > I don't know what I think about A.  A について自分がどう思っているのかが、分らない。

sakurarukas
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 中学の不定詞の範囲で…

こんばんは! いつもお世話になっています。 中学の不定詞の範囲で、 how to~、what to~…というのがありますが、 例えば、 I don't know what to do. という場合、このwhatはどういう品詞でどんな役割をしているのでしょうか?? (whatとto doで分けた場合、後者はto不定詞ですが、前者のwhatは??という意味です。) あと、この場合と例えば I don't know what book to read. という場合のwhatとはどう違うのでしょうか?? ご回答よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします

Just because we don't talk to each other doesn't mean I don't think about you. I just try to distance myself because I know I cann't have you.

• 「道が分からない/分からなかった時人に尋ねます。」を区別して表現するには?

「道が分からない時人に尋ねます。」 と 「道が分からなかった時人に尋ねます。」 とどちらの言い方もしますよね。 これらの訳を区別して行いたい場合どう表現すればいいのでしょうか? 前者は完了用法で後者は過去形となるのかと思いましたが knowは状態動詞なので完了形はおかしいですよね。 単に When I don't know the way,I ask it to a passer-by. When I didn't know the way,I ask it to a passer-by. となるのでしょうか? でも後者の時制がおかしいような。。。

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします

長文ですが、次の英語の翻訳をお願いします。 ある俳優にファンが出演した映画について聞いています Q:I was going to ask you Randy about Lorton Lake. A:You know Danny finished that and like re-edited it and did something with it. The director, sorry, the director has had like full control of overall about whatever we make and then he is going to cut down. And I think he did some weird re-edit of it and it played at some places under a different name, but I don't actually have that in control over that anymore. I was like… Q:Don't know if we are going to get to see that then? A:I don't know, I should talk to him while I am here, I need to… Probably not. Q:There is so many things that you guys do that we don't get to see. A:I know, I know, but it's like not good enough for you guys yet, if you see it now. 宜しくお願いします。

• この英語を日本語へ翻訳お願いします。

なんとなくは分かるのですが、知らない単語があり的確に訳せません...。 お力添えお願いします。 don't think that way .... i understand your situation . i know how it feet to be in that type of situation . here is something to make you feel better . don't worry i still think that you are a wonderful person and thank you! for be in honest .... i respect you ... now think about this " ( That me think that you are the best person in the world and is happy for the way you are! ) " and only think about it all day so you feel better

• 翻訳お願いします。(2つ)

you wouldn't happen to be someone famous that I don't know about? と、 Which food do you love to prepare my dear 宜しくお願いします。

• 英語の翻訳をお願い致します。

英語の翻訳をお願い致します。 I see. Its really hard to think now. Because of this custom fees, its really a lot when paying them. Almost a quarter to pay of the original value. Only in my opinion, I think when it is properly labelled and pack extremely well we can at least be sure the item is safe, but still we don't know what will happen.. I think Japan post is secure and can be trusted. I am with you, in my case I don't really want to lose my money if something happen in the item.. Hard to think.. よろしくお願い致します。

• 翻訳お願いします

以下翻訳お願いします。どうしても最後の文章がどっちのニュアンスなのか分かりません。DateとPlaceをこれから決めようと言ってるのしょうか? I'm not sure what to say about our situation but just seems quite unreasonable for your mom to act this way? I don't know your mom but I feel this marriage issue is firstly between you and me, secondly this should be a family matter but that is once we decide to set dates and place. よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳して下さいお願いします

質問です。 I don't know how to learn much of title. I don't know how to call nameless people. I don't know only a handle of my dream. 好きなアーティストの歌詞です。翻訳してください。お願いします。 翻訳サイトで翻訳してもらったところ、ちんぷんかんぷんな意味になってしまい、この部分の訳がよくわかりません。

• あなたが何のこと言っているのか分かりません。

あなたが何のこと言っているのか分かりません。 会話の途中で、相手が何を意図して言っているのか分からず、 「あなたが何のこと言っているのか分かりません。」 と言いたい場合、 I don't know what you mean. I don't understand what you mean. どちらの方が良いでしょうか? 前者は知識として、相手の言っていることが分からないという意味で、 後者は、能力として、相手の言っている意味を理解する能力が私にはありません。 という意味なのでどちらも適当ではないように思うのですが、 どちらの方が良いのでしょうか? それともどちらでも間違えではないのでしょうか?