• ベストアンサー

翻訳していただけませんか?

下記のようなメール(一部違うだけで大体同じような文字のある)が複数届いています。 書いてある名前らしき物には、全く覚えがありません。 気持ち悪いので、どなたか翻訳していただけませんか? 要約で構いません。 よろしくお願いします。 ------- Hi! This is the ezmlm program. I'm managing the magazine@***.***.ne.jp mailing list. I'm working for my owner, who can be reached at magazine-owner@***.***.ne.jp. Messages to you from the magazine mailing list seem to have been bouncing. I've attached a copy of the first bounce message I received. If this message bounces too, I will send you a probe. If the probe bounces, I will remove your address from the magazine mailing list, without further notice. I've kept a list of which messages from the magazine mailing list have bounced from your address. Copies of these messages may be in the archive. To retrieve a set of messages 123-145 (a maximum of 100 per request), send an empty message to: <magazine-get.123_145@***.***.ne.jp> To receive a subject and author list for the last 100 or so messages, send an empty message to: <magazine-index@***.***.ne.jp> Here are the message numbers: 21 22 23

• raisan
  • お礼率57% (236/413)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#5721
noname#5721
回答No.2

ezmlmというのはいわゆる”ML(メーリングリスト)”つまり、それに参加した人達が投稿したメールが全員に送信されるというものがありますが、 その入会・退会の希望者から手続きが送信された時、自動的にそれを処理するためのプログラムで、このメールはプログラムによって送信されたものです。 "bounce"というのは申し込まれたメルアドに送信したけれども、弾かれた、つまり着かなかった、不達になったという意味で、 このメッセージも着かなかったら今度は”probe”(精査)する意味でもう一回送るけど、それが着かなかったら、raisanさんのメルアドをMLから削除します。といっているわけです。 あと弾かれたMLのメッセージを読みたければ、こういう空メールを送ればいいとも書いてあります。 ですから結局、ほっとけばいいんですが、ご自身が身におぼえがないのと、ではなぜこのメルアドにはちゃんとメッセージが着ているのかっていうのが変ですよね。 誰かが間違えたか、いたずらで、raisanさんのメルアドをあて先にしたということではないでしょうか。

raisan
質問者

お礼

全く身に覚えがないので、相手にしないことにします。 丁寧な説明をいただき、どうもありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.1

翻訳サイトがあるのでそのサイトを利用してみては? URLを書いておきます。

参考URL:
http://software.fujitsu.com/jp/atlas/sample.html
raisan
質問者

お礼

こんなサイトがあるんですね。 知りませんでした・・・。 これから、分からない英文はコチラでお世話になることにします。 どうもありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英語合っていますか?

英語合っていますか? 『あなたと友達になれて嬉しい。 自分から人にチャットしたことなくて諦めたんだけど、 実はあなたからチャットが来る1日前に 検索の所にあなたが出て来て チャットしようかしないか迷ってたの(笑)』 I'm glad to be friend with you, I thought don't send messages because I've never sent messages to people. Actually a day earlier when I got a message from you, I saw you search place I was mind that send messages or not lol

• 翻訳していただけないでしょうか?

翻訳機を使ってみましたがよくわかりませんでした;; I AM MR.PRINCE WILL PERSONAL ADVISER TO MISS KATE EYADEMA, YOU HAVE TOLD ME ABOUT YOU WILLINESS AND READNESS TO HANDLE HER FUND FOR HER. YOU SHOULD NOW INTRUDOCUE YOURSELF TO ME SO THAT I WILL KNOW YOUR STATANDED TO HANDLE THE MONEY. THEREFORE, I HAVE DISCUSSED WITH A LAWYER WHO WILL HELP YOU TO GET ALL THE DOCUMENTS WITH YOUR NAME TO ENABLE YOU STAND AS THE BENEFICARY OF THE FUND BY THE INSTRUACTION FROM MISS KATE E.EYADEMA. THE LAWYER SAID THAT YOU HAVE TO SEND THE SUM OF US$4,300.00 DOLLRAS TO GET ALL THE DOCUMENTS WITH YOUR NAME AND SEND TO YOU BY COURIER SERVICE TO ENABLE THE BANK TRANSFER THE FUND INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT. MOREOVER AFTER GOING THROUGH THE DO GET BACK TO ME SO THAT I WILL GET THE PAYMENT INFORMATION WHERE YOU CAN SEND THE MONEY TO THE LAWYER TO ENABLE HIM START THE JOB REGARDS PRINCE WILL

• 翻訳

カナダから質問が来ているのですが、どなたか翻訳してもらえませんでしょうか? Hello. I am Mr Bently Lihra from Canada i saw your item paste on auction site i will like to buy it for my son as a birthday gift so i will like to offer you $2,000:00dollar for the item and the shipment cost via EMS SPEED POST and i will like you to reply me back to (bentlylihra@hotmail.com)so i will like to hear from you soon about your full bank information for the payment of money BANK NAME AND ADDRESS ACCOUNT NAME & ACCOUNT NUMBER & Email Address Thanks.

• 翻訳なのですが

Hello, I want you to know that i have made the transfer of money to your account through National Australia Bank online bank to bank transfer and i hope you will have got the payment approval confirmation mail in your inbox or Spam box, so i want you to get the item packed and make the shipment to my address given to you and send the shipment details to the bank Make sure you pack the Item well and make the shipment after you finish the shipment you will send the shipment receipt to the National Australia Bank Before they will Activate the money to your Account. Am waiting to hear back from you as soon as you finish the shipment. Thank You を翻訳サイトで訳してみたのですが、さっぱりわかりません。。。 単語単語ででてきてなにがなんやら、、、 もしどなたか訳せる方いらっしゃいましたら教えてください、お願いします。 オークションの取引の最中のメールです。

• 翻訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで。 お願いできますでしょうか? 1段落の前半部分ですので、中途半端だと思いますが、 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 In volume four I will embellish the vivid portrait in your previous Soul mate readings I will add some scraps of new information, that are derive from the lesser aspects between the planets and constellations of the stars. I will give you an insight into his life. If there is anything more to add to his extensive portrait, this reading will disclose it. Gradually like the separate ingredients in a cake, this and the other readings will come together like a secret recipe to form a clearer picture of the future relationship. I think I have painted him well enough, perhaps even too well in your previous readings but. I do hope you will enjoy this reading.

• 【翻訳お願いします】ebayの取引で困ってます。

落札した商品が届かないので、paypalで異議を提出した所、相手の方からメッセージが届きましたが、翻訳サイトにかけてもよくわからないので、翻訳していただけないでしょうか? 以下が相手の方からのメッセージです。 HI I have asked you to please send a email message this is needed to process claim. Once received I will refund. Hi Please do the following email message to (この部分には相手のかたのメールアドレスが記載されてます) Stating items not received along with your name. This is needed to file a insurance claim. I will do the following once email is received will refund within 72 hours. I will file a mail theft report with all postal inspectors. Any questions let me know.

• 翻訳をお願いします。

相手側(usa在住)からのメール文です。どなたか翻訳をおねがいします。 私が送ったメール内容は<以前にお願いした、オーダーメイドでギターを作って頂けますか?>とゆう内容です。 I should have the guitar ready by the end of next week as I started building it a few weeks ago. Also, if you show the guitar to friends and they by one of them I will send you 10% of the sale. You can be my agent of Japan!!!

• 翻訳お願いします

My final project for photojournalism, I need to create a series piece documenting something, and I have chosen to photograph letters I get from my friends, and anyone else in Japan I can receive! So I was wondering if you could send me a letter to add to the series~! Of course, I will write back, but maybe not right away! You don't have to do it though~ But if you could, could you maybe ask some of your friends to send a letter to me, a random person in Canada that they don't know~ haha xD I need a lot! 大体の意味は分かるんですけど、詳細まで知りたいです。 あと、感じ悪いかどうかも知りたいです。 私が読む限り、悪い感じはしませんが、 このメールをしてきた人がなぜか「I missed you」とか言ってきていて、 目的はコレか!と思ったので。

• 翻訳をお願い致します

I know where my tour of the compound will take me, and after what I've just seen,I'm eager to make things cannot be avoided... この文章の翻訳が出来る方、お願いいたします。

• 翻訳よろしくお願いします。

please pick a replacement item for the (A) i did not have..also you can pick out another (B) and i will send both to you tomorrow. 文中の(A)と(B)は商品名です。