航空会社の予約キャンセル、次回割引対象に

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 航空会社の予約をキャンセルした際、次回の予約で550ユーロ割引を受けることができます。
  • 割引は返金ではなく次回予約時に適用されるものであり、特定の予約番号と航空会社の参照番号が必要です。
  • 割引は2013年3月31日まで有効であり、転売やオークションには適用されません。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

日本語に訳してください

航空会社の予約をキャンセルしました。 以下のような返事をもらい、エキサイト翻訳で訳してみました。 「お金を返してはあげないけれど、次にうちの航空会社を使う時に550ユーロ割り引きますよ。」みたいなことが書いてあると思うのですが、合っていますか? どうすれば割引してもらえるのかなど、細かいところが読み取れず、困っています。 どうぞお知恵をお貸しください。 よろしくお願いいたします。 As a gesture of goodwill we have decided to cancel your booking XXXX and YYYY without refund but grant you the price (550 EUR) as discount on your next reservation with us for a flight with airAAAA and BBBB. As soon as you submit the new confirmation/invoice number by phone , fax or e-mail together with our reference VZZZZ we will credit your booking account accordingly. This credit can be honoured until 31.03.2013. Any form of secondary sale, or sale by auction is not allowed and does not entitle the buyer to claim the discount.

noname#196320
noname#196320
  • 英語
  • 回答数4
  • ありがとう数4

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.2

<訳例> 善意からお客様の予約XXXX及びYYYYをキャンセルいたしますが、返金には応じかねます、しかし、airAAAAとBBBBのフライトの次回のご予約を私どもにしていただく場合、(550EUR)の割引をいたします。お客様がレファレンスVZZZZを添えて、電話、ファックスまたは電子メールにて、新たな確認/送り状番号を提出なさいますと直ちに、それに応じて、お客様の予約アカウントをクレジット(認証)いたします。 このクレジットは、2013年3月31日まで有効です。第三者への転売、競売は許可されておりません、よって、購入者には割引を主張する権利は付与されません。

noname#196320
質問者

お礼

全文の翻訳を、どうもありがとうございます。 NO.1の回答者様へした質問と、同じ質問を繰り返させていただきます。 私がこの航空会社から割引を受けるためにするべきなのは、 1. 2013/3/31までに新しく航空券を買う。 2. 新しい航空券を買う時に、VZZZZの書類を提示する。 の2点でよろしいでしょうか? 新しい航空券を買うまでは、何もしなくて大丈夫ですか?

その他の回答 (3)

• sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.4

#2.です。補足です。 >1. 2013/3/31までに新しく航空券を買う。 2. 新しい航空券を買う時に、VZZZZの書類を提示する。 の2点でよろしいでしょうか? メールの文面から読み取った場合、それでよいのだと思います。

noname#196320
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。 お2人から大丈夫と言っていただけて、安心できました。

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.3

#1です。補足です。 >>1. 2013/3/31までに新しく航空券を買う。 2. 新しい航空券を買う時に、VZZZZの書類を提示する。 の2点でよろしいでしょうか?  いいと思います。

noname#196320
質問者

お礼

安心できました。 どうもありがとうございました。

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

「あなたが新しい確認/請求書番号を電話、ファックス、またはメールで、我々の資料番号VZZZZとともにを提示次第、上記の割引をします。  この割引は2013年の3月31日まで有効です。第二次の売却、あるいは競売での販売にこの割引は適用されません。」  初めはVZZZZという書類(キャンセルに関するもの)を航空券予約の際に一緒に提出してください、ということ。最後は、期限と、売買できる現金価値はない、という但し書きです。

noname#196320
質問者

お礼

早速の回答を、どうもありがとうございます。 私がこの航空会社から割引を受けるためにするべきなのは、 1. 2013/3/31までに新しく航空券を買う。 2. 新しい航空券を買う時に、VZZZZの書類を提示する。 の2点でよろしいでしょうか? 新しい航空券を買うまでは、何もしなくて大丈夫ですか?

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳に苦しんでいます

まず、状況を説明します。個人手配で、飛行機のEチケットをオンラインで手配しましたが、直後に抱っこの子(INFANT)の名前が一字、違っていたことに気がつき、航空会社のほうへ相談しました。 抱っこの子であるということ、航空券自体は発生しない子であること、キャンセルチャージを払うのはできるなら避けたいので、なんとか考慮してもらえないだろうか、という内容を送りました。 すると、以下の内容の文がかえってきました。 これを読むに、キャンセルチャージを発生させないようにするようなことが書いてあるように思うのですが、(しかし航空券は早く予約すればするほど安くなる類のものであるため、いちど航空券をキャンセルして、再びとるときには値段はちがってるかも、という注意はあるようです)、However 以下の文が少しわかりづらくて、お助けを乞うしだいです。 英語もできないのに、英語サイトでチケットをとるようなことをして、細心のチェックを払わなかったために、こういう事態になり、深く反省しています。 どうか、詳細を教えてください。 Dear, Thank you for your mail and contacting 飛行機会社名. With regard to your mail, please be advised once a booking is made we are unable to amend the name on the booking as our systems are automated. However as an exception, we suggest you to make a new booking using (www.・・・とここにURLが記入されています)to the correct name and revert back with the new travel details. On the basis of which at our end we will cancel your booking, and we can consider waiving of the applicable cancellation charges for the current booking. Please note we do not guarantee the same fare for your new booking as the on-line fares are based on "first come and first serve" basis. We suggest you to make a new booking for the infant along with any one adult as the system will not accept a booking for only an infant.

• わかりやすい日本語にしてください

1.Which certain guide will go with you on tours we will know the day before your trip. 2.And you can be sure that transport and guide will be ready for your tours! 3.And please don't change your plans for the tour with us as we prepare transport, guides and our schedule for you.

• 日本語に訳してもらえないですか・・・

Dear Thank you for your interested in our Balneo Therapy. When are you coming here ? If you reservation early , we could control after pm 7:30 . And we have discount 15%~30% as following room type who stays in this hotel. If you decide your schedule, please tuoch us !! ( with your phone number ) Thank you so much! We are looking for you meet soon ! Best regards, JinHee Joung Therapy Manager

• 日本語に訳していただけないでしょうか?

長文になりますが、おおまかで構わないので日本語に訳していただけないでしょうか? よろしくお願いいたします。 ………………………… In summer in the year before last, I received a mail from a person. I felt almost was make-up story but various thinks about you were written in it. I understood the contents and replied my promise not to relate with you. However, harassment to me started by your friends, staffs of (店名) and your friends I had never related and it has been continuing until now although it becomes not so often as before. Even some of my friends were harassed only because being with me. (店名) is your working place and a place for your friends to gather. I guess they hope me not to relate with you. Because I had been told about you sometimes, I had a complicated feeling when I received your message via facebook. I thought that I would select my human relation and it would be possible for me to be a friend with you but I can not be free from the wavering of my decision to relate with you as a friend if I visit (店名). I have to keep promise with your friends.... I do not know why your friends still stick to me. Because I have no relation with you now. I also have no relation with anyone who might have close relation with you. I do not know you have any engagement to such continuous sticking to me but I think it is a matter of mind of these people not of yours or mine. I am thankful to you for calling me your friend. However, considering my current position, I think that it would be difficult to be your friend. If you have good human relation now, I think that there would be no reason for you to keep on staying as my friend beyond it. What do you think about it? Please do not misunderstand. I do not take you into my confidence to hurt you. I want to tell you only why I have avoided you. If we have fate, we might be able to relate as ordinary friend.

• 英文の訳をお願いします。

自分で訳したのですが、もし意味を勘違いしているようなことがあるといけないので下記の和訳をよろしくお願いします。 Cancellation Protection - Overview Cancellation Protection enables you to cancel and rebook on Hostelworld.com as many times as you like, giving you the freedom to change your plans as you travel without losing your booking deposit. The following Terms & Conditions apply: Cancellation Protection is only valid for cancellations made within the Cancellation period set by the accommodation provider, in this case not later than 24 hours before the scheduled check-in date. Cancellations are only valid if processed online through your Hostelworld.com account. You can log-in to your account at www.hostelworld.com by clicking on the My Account Log-in at the top of the page. Cancellations by telephone or e-mail are not protected by cancellation protection. Cancellation credit will be applied to your account which is identified by the e-mail address used to process your initial booking. Credit cannot be applied to a booking made using a different e-mail address. Cancellation credit is only valid for bookings made online at www.hostelworld.com and must be used within 6 months from your cancellation date. In order to use cancellation credit simply onto www.hostelworld.com and make a booking using the same e-mail address. Your credit will automatically apply to your booking once you confirm the reservation. Credit may only be applied once; in the event of repeat cancellations you forfeit credit already used. Cancellation credit only applies to accommodation booking deposits; it cannot be used against other charges on Hostelworld.com including booking fees or other purchases. Cancellation Protection covers full booking cancellations only. If you cancel part of your booking, this will not be protected by Cancellation Protection.

• 日本語に訳して下さい‼︎

通販サイトから送られてきたメールなんですが翻訳アプリなどで調べても意味がわからなくて凄く困っています。至急お願い致します‼︎ We're really sorry to let you know that we have had some problems processing your recent order and we will need to kindly ask you to replace the order online Please be assured that we have not charged for your order and the funds should be released back into your account within 3-5 working days.We're delighted that you chose to shop with Next and we are working really hard to ensure that your shopping experience with us is just right in the future.

• 翻訳お願いします

英語から日本語に訳してほしいです。 航空券を間違えて予約し、今キャンセルの手続きをお願いしているところなのですが、英語でのやり取りのみで難しいです。 翻訳お願い致します。 Thank you for your email. If you choose to cancel your booking we can refund the ticket price minus the cancellation fee of 27600 JPY per person. According to the latest regulations, airlines no longer refund all of the taxes. We do not refund earlier charged fees and possible insurances (except the travel insurance). Please note that you must receive a written confirmation from us that your booking has been cancelled prior to the departure of the flight in order to claim any refund. Please confirm if you want to cancel your booking and apply for refund according to the above terms. We have not cancelled your booking yet. Kind regards,

• 日本語訳をお願いします。

大事なメールが届いたのですが、英語のため理解できませんでした。 よろしければどなたか日本語訳をお願い致します。 We found that your app only provides a very limited set of features. It does not provide e-Book functionality such as bookmark and other appropriate features. While we value simplicity, we consider simplicity to be uncomplicated - not limited in features and functionality. We understand that there are no hard and fast rules to define useful or entertaining, but Apple and Apple customers expect apps to provide a really great user experience. Apps should provide valuable utility or entertainment, draw people in with by offering compelling capabilities or content, or enable people to do something they couldn't do before or in a way they couldn't do it before. We encourage you to review your app concept and evaluate whether you can incorporate additional content and features to be in compliance with the Guidelines. For information on the basics of creating great apps, watch the video The Ingredients of Great Apps.If you feel we didn't understand the features of your app, or that we missed key functionality, and your app was incorrectly rejected, you may appeal to the App Review Board.

• どなたか日本語への翻訳をお願い致します。

先日、外国のショップで買い物をしたのですが、なかなか発送して頂けなく、「発送はいつになりますか?」と質問したところ以下の回答がありました。翻訳機に掛けたのですが、限界でして、、、どなたか長文で申し訳ありませんが、宜しくお願い致します。 Please look at the copy of your order confirmation e-mail you received from The House and verify the information you submitted. We value your business and hope that you can resolve the issue by taking the following steps: 1.Verify that the billing address on your credit card statement matches the billing address you supplied us on your order. 2.Verify that the credit card number, expiration date, and security code were all entered correctly. 3.Call our Customer Service Department at 1-866-243-6932 as soon as possible and ask for the Order Validations Department so we can get your order on its way! YOUR ORDER HAS NOT YET BEEN CANCELLED. WE WILL CONTINUE TO HOLD YOUR ORDER FOR 7 DAYS FROM THE DATE OF THIS MESSAGE. AFTER THAT TIME YOUR ORDER WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY CANCELLED IF WE DO NOT HEAR FROM YOU.

• キャンセル、できていますか?

海外のホテルサイトで、なぜか予約完了メールが届いたものです。 なんとか、予約は間違いでキャンセルしたい!とメールしたのですが。 回答メールが届きましたが。 これは、キャンセルできているのでしょうか? We would like to thank you for your booking request. We have taken into consideration your wish not to confirm the booking for ●●HOTEL , from 20/09/2009 to 22/09/2009. Therefore, we must inform you that at this point this request in cancelled. Should you be interested in finding a more suitable accommodation, do not hesitate to contact us. We appreciate the confidence you have placed in us, Monsieur (名前)and look forward to providing you with an optimal service