商品破損の問題:迅速な修理は可能か

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 海外サイトで購入した商品が破損しており、修理してもらうかどうか相談したが、返事は曖昧でした。
  • 英文の翻訳が不明瞭であり、内容の理解が困難です。
  • 商品の破損についての問題を解決するために、正確な翻訳が必要です。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文訳

海外サイトで買い物をしたら、商品が破損していました。 そこで相手の会社へ、 ・破損していたこと ・修理はしてもらえるのか という点と、写真を添付してメールしたところ、以下のような返事が返ってきました。 Hi, Sorry to hear that the generator has been damaged in transit to you. Is there anyway you can knock the thread back in line? Regards エキサイト翻訳にて翻訳してみたところ、 「こんにちは ジェネレータがトランジットであなたに破損したと聞くので、残念です。 そこに、とにかく、あなたは並んで糸を飲み干すことができますか? それでは」 と、ニュアンスすらもよくわからない翻訳になってしまいました。 上記の英文をどなたか訳していただけますか? よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Willyt
  • ベストアンサー率25% (2858/11131)
回答No.2

その発電機の輸送経路を辿って調査してみてくださいという意味です。つまり私のところを出るときにはちゃんと検査して正常に作動することを確かめてあるので責任は輸送した業者にあるんだぞと逃げているのです。

a1b2c3d4e5_2011
質問者

お礼

あーなるほど! 「糸」とか「ライン」とかの単語はそういう意味だったんですね。 明らかに向こうの梱包が原因なのに、この回答…orz 外人相手に慣れない英語を駆使して訴えるのも面倒なので、とりあえず輸送業者に問い合わせてみます。 ご回答、ありがとうございました!

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

「こんにちは  (ご注文の)ジェネレータがあなたに輸送中に破損したとのこと、申し訳ありません。  何とか糸を(あるいはワイヤーを)叩いて元に戻すことは出来ますか。  では」  要するにノックしてうまく動くようにもとの戻らないでしょうか、という問い合わせです。 1. Sorry we tried knocking several times but it still is not working.「残念ですが、数回ノックしてみたのですが、まだ作動しません」 2. We tried knocking several times and it now works. Thank you, 「数回ノックをやってみたら動くようになりました。ありがとうございます」  やってご覧になって1か2の返事をお出しになればいいと思います。

a1b2c3d4e5_2011
質問者

お礼

お返事までありがとうございます! どっちにしろ、ウンともスンとも言わない状態でのこの回答ということは、私が訊ねた「修理できますか?」という問いにこの会社は「修理する気はない」ってことですよね~… ありがとうございましたっ。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の訳をお願いいたします。

英文の訳をお願いいたします。 With regards to your aim of presenting classically inspired music in a different light: Is there also an educational aspect in what you do? こちらなんですが、二行目までがわからないです。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英訳して下さい!

英訳して下さい! I am pleased you have received the shipment but sorry to hear you have some damaged cartons. Can you please advise if this shipment was signed for as damaged upon receipt?

• 英文の翻訳をお願いできませんでしょうか?

お世話になります。下記の英文を翻訳していただけませんでしょうか?宜しくお願いいたします。sorry for my late payment. please help value this mini z to 30usd. i'll give you 5 star rate after i receive the items. thanks. best regards, i already pay for it.. do you already receive the payment? sorry i mean can you help value it to 30usd for custom value in japan post EMS? many thanks sir. best regards, dear sir, is my item already shipped? i see you open bid again for this item.. waiting your suggestion. many thanks. Salve ma il modello e'completo?O e'solo la carrozeria?e'2,4 Mhr?

• こちらの英文を翻訳できますか?

恥ずかしながら、ネットショッピングで詐欺にあったようで 入金しても商品が届かないという最悪な事になってしまいました・・・。 何度かメールでやりとりをしてきて、先程、こんなメールが届いたんですが 翻訳サイトを利用してもうまく訳せなくて困りました。 誰かうまく訳せる方がいましたらよろしくお願いします。 Hi, Nice day, my friend. We are sorry for that inconvenience, in fact, we have sent out your parcel , but for some reasons, your parcel was detained by local customs . we are really sorry to brought you that trouble. could you sand your bank account to us,so we could refund to you . Hope for your understanding. Best regards. Sarah

• 英文訳お願いします

iPhoneから送信 2014/04/03 9:45、Tapjoy Customer Service<mobilehelp@support.tapjoy.com> のメッセージ: Hello and thank you for reaching out to us! We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we can help, and it will be my pleasure to assist you. I am sorry to hear of the trouble you've experienced in taking offers and not receiving your virtual currency quickly. In order to get that resolved for you, I just need a little help from you. We will need one of the following information (some may not apply): 1a) If you made a purchase or signed up for a service, we will need your confirmation email, billing invoice, or welcome email. 1b) When making a purchase or signing up for a service, you provided an email address when registering for this offer. Please provide us with that e-mail address. 2) If taking an offer that requires you to call for information, please provide the number you called FROM (your mobile number) as well as the date/time of your call. 3) If the offer you attempted was to download and run an app, please provide us with a screenshot of the app running on your device. Once we have this, we'll be able to get you credited right away. Again, thank you for reaching out to Tapjoy Customer Service. We look forward to your response so we can resolve this for you. Regards, Edwin Scott Tapjoy Customer Support mobilehelp@tapjoy.com www.tapjoy.com Ticket Details Ticket ID: 7532123

• この英文の和訳をお願いいたします。

あるサイトのオークションに出品しておりましたら、イギリスの方?から質問を受け取りましたが、なんとなくほんのりとは分かりますが、真意の部分がよく分かりません。。。 本文 Hello Seller, Mrs Heather Louis White is my Name from England, Am Interested in Buying your Item in Yahoo Auction in Japan for my Son Project in Colleges, Kindly let me Know the Cost of 20 Pieces of the Item Via (EMS SPEED POST) Delivery to my Son Shipping Address in Colleges and mean while am Paying you Via Bank to Bank Transfer, Provide me your Full Bank Information for the Payment to be Made: Therefore I want you to Reply me back in English, Morealso dont Forget to Reply me with your Real E-mail to My Mail Box (...........@hotmail.com) Hope to Read from you Soon... REGARDS!!! なのですが、ヤフーやエキサイトの翻訳サイトを利用してもあまり文法に則していない英文のようでうまくは翻訳されませんでした。 どなたか英語にご堪能な方助けてください。宜しくお願いいたします。

• 英文で分からないところがあります

間違った英文があったら添削お願いします。 私は、貴女が2月に東京に行くと聞いてとても嬉しいです。あなたに会いたいです。 I’m very happy to hear that you’ll go to Tokyo on February. I’d like to meet you. しかし、残念ですが、仕事がとても忙しいので東京に行くことができません。本当にすみません。 But sorry, I can’t go to Tokyo because my work is very busy. I’m very sorry. すみませんが、私は、新宿に行ったことがないのでAホテルは、分かりません。 Sorry, I don’t know about A hotel because I don’t go to Shinjuku.

• 英文訳お願いします!!

I am very bad at reading Kanji still. The reason I can type in it, is my keyboard will take the romaji I put in, and change it to hiragana and from there into Kanji. That does sound like very easy English. I'd like to get a job doing that, however I don't think I'm able to to teach in Japan without a university degree. Which I don't have :(. Canada is very hot as well, although I prefer milder weather. It's quite warm where I live. I'm sorry if that is wrong. It was supposed to say "Do you practice sports?" 上記日本語に訳してください!!お願いします。あと、オススメの無料の翻訳サイトあればそれもお願いします。

• この英文を訳して頂けませんか

私の母親の姉(私からすれば伯母さん)がアメリカ人の方と結婚し、アメリカに住んでいましたが、先日亡くなってしまいました。 なので、葬儀の為に、初めてアメリカに行ってきました。 そこで初めて、伯母さんの娘(私からすればイトコ)と会いました。 写真では見たことがあったのですが、会うのは初めてです。 しかし、向こうは、アメリカ生まれアメリカ育ちで、もちろん日本語は話せません。 私も英語が全然ダメなので、大変会話に困りました。 メールアドレスの交換をし、私が日本に戻った後、イトコからメールが来ましたが、英文を訳せません。 翻訳サイトで訳してみたのですが、私の読解力が足りないのか、イマイチ意味がわかりません。 どうか、わかりやすい翻訳をお願い致します。 来たメール↓ Hi ○○(←私の名前), It's me ●● (←イトコの名前) just wanted to check in and see if you are all okay. Received a message from ◎◎(←一緒にアメリカに行った親戚の名前) that everyone was okay but we are hoping to hear from you and your Mom directly when its possible. Everyone here is concerned and wanted to let you know that you and everyone in Japan are in our thoughts and prayers. Hope to hear from you real soon ----- 翻訳サイトで訳された文↓ こんにちは、○○、 私は●●、チェックインして、あなたが皆、オーケーであるなら、ただ見たがっていました。 ◎◎からの皆がオーケーでしたが、私たちが、直接それが可能であるときに、あなたとあなたのおかあさんから連絡をいただくことを望んでいるというメッセージを受け取りました。 ここの皆は、あなたに日本のあなたと皆が私たちの考えと祈りにいるのを知らせるのを心配していて、指名手配中です。 全くすぐあなたから連絡をいただくことを願っています。 まだ、メールの内容がよくわかりませんが、もしこのメールに対し、返信するとしたら、 翻訳サイトで、日本語→英語に自動的に翻訳しようと思っているのですが、 正確に翻訳できるものでしょうか? 私は英語がわからないので、翻訳できたつもりでそのままコピペでメール送れますが、 向こうからしたら、チンプンカンプンな英文のメールが来た・・・、となってしまわないか心配です。 お手数ですが、どうぞよろしくお願い致します。

• 英文メールのチェックお願いします

こんにちわ☆ 英文メール(お礼)のチェックをお願いいたします。 【背景】過日、大英博物館に過去に見た作品についての問い合わせをしました。しかし、こちらの記憶が非常に曖昧だったため、結局分からなかったのですが、担当者の方はその少ない情報を元に手を尽くしてくれ、自らの見解を含め、博物館の全作品を検索できるサイトも紹介してくださいました。残念ながらそれ以上に提供できる情報もないので、検索用サイトを使ってできるだけのことをしようと考えています。 文案↓ Mr.○○ Thank you for your mail. But I'm sorry to say that I'm not able to give you further information about the subject. I'm going to do my best by searching the pictures in the link that you have attached to your reply. Anyway, I deeply appreciate your efforts and kindness. Best regards.