• ベストアンサー

日本の原発問題を心配する彼からのメールの翻訳を。。

今回の地震を受けて、海外在住の彼から心配のメールを何度も貰いました。 その中でどうしても訳しづらい一文があったので、翻訳をお願いできますでしょうか。宜しくお願い致します。 If we wait too long it is maybe impossible for some months to travel. Really don't want to make panic, but it's time for a decision I think.

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#159516
noname#159516
回答No.1

待ち続けたら何ヶ月も待つ事になってしまう。慌てる事は無いけど、決断する時じゃないかな。

mmcc1442
質問者

お礼

わかりやすく訳して頂き助かりました。 迅速にご回答を頂きまして、ありがとうございます!!

関連するQ&A

• 日本語にお願いします

I don't think I can find a better flight, because it's so close to the date, the flights will only become less and more expensive, so if we can sort sooner, then it is better, but of course I don't want to rush you. I think I can get a flight there for maybe £800, so it's £600 cheaper than your flight to here, but then I also need to pay for a hotel, but it's still an option if getting a flight for you to here is too expensive, though of course I would like to make your dream come true and show you england. Gomen ne, there is so much english for you to read >.<

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Stone Temple Pilots’ DeLeo brothers were interviewed by Banana 101.5 and for the first time they candidly discussed their decision to fire Scott Weiland. Below are some excerpt quotes from the interview regarding Weiland: Robert: “…that kind of led us … I think you get to a point in your life where your BS meter starts running down to a certain kind of tolerance. It wasn't just a musical decision or a business decision it was a quality of life decision and that really what it's about…” Dean: “We want to be able to fulfill our commitment through the band too. Robert, Eric and I, we want to be able to come to town and give you everything we've got and it was getting to a point where we were unable to do that. Robert: “We're gonna be able to do material that we weren't able to do and I think from seeing what you saw with Scott — I think you know what I mean. We're gonna be able to perform stuff that we've been dying to perform for a long time.”

• 翻訳してください。

I'm just sudden.. alone... now.. I always miss you.. and pray for your good future & our meeting.. but your sudden word give me sad... I think that you don't like me and you don't love me... my mind.. is too.. good luck to you... always... I wait for you.. in this place...

• 英訳お願いいたします。

英訳お願いいたします。 This weekend I went shopping for clothes ... maybe you like that ... but I'm not really enjoying it. It's too difficult, too many choices. And suppose I choose something other people don't like ... Anyway I'm finished now and I have what I I need to have. Hmmm Italian food. Do you like Italian food a lot? As for the chopsticks ... it's not really strange for me. Personally I use chopsticks to cook pasta. It's easy to stir and take some spaghetti out to see if it's cooked enough. But eating ... I use fork :)But when I went to an Italian restaurant in Osaka they also gave chopsticks. Can you eat pasta with a fork? Or you think it's easier with chopsticks? Don't worry ... we won't be having pasta when you're in Belgium. About the chili oil. It's me that needs to thank you. You gave it to me and you introduced me to this chili oil. It's really nice on salad. Without you I would never know it can be so nice. If you bring some to Belgium you can bring your favorite brand. It doesn't need to be specifically this one. I like to know what you like. Don't worry if it's spicy ... I can take very spicy food. But are you sure it's not too much trouble? ... maybe you don't like it. Actually it looks more like what a horse would eat ... hahaha. You can try ... but we should have something more authentic (Belgian) for you. And also as a backup ... because I really don't think you will like it :)

• 至急英語が合ってるかみていただきたいです(>_<)

『じゃぁ、もういいよ。来てくれるのはありがたいけど今年来るのやめたら?あなたの負担になりたくないし。(私もそれでなくても今)考えること一杯なのに悩みごとがまた増える。』←と言いたいのですが、 Then, it's fine. I'll be happy if you could come, but maybe, you shouldn't come here this year. I don't want to be your burden. Besides, I already have too many things in my mind, it might be too much for me, too.←合ってますか?

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Well I love those guys and I really wished they'd get a long too. They are an amazing band and great guys and it's been really sad for me to have a front seat to their struggles as a band for so many years. But I guess there are some resentments that never pass. Very sad stuff.

• get counsel

http://leagle.com/decision/In%20CACO%2020081226034/IN%20RE%20C.A. Mother responded, "I don't want to talk until I get counsel and get some guidance. Maybe in the future." 上の counsel は『助言, 忠告』という意味で使われていますか。

• 英文のメールですがわかりません。

すいませんが教えて下さい。 遠距離のアメリカから彼からのメールです。 ちょっとした喧嘩からギクシャクしてしまい長文メールがきました。 わからない部分があるので教えていただけたら。。。。 Please take some time to think about everything I said. I know this is the best decision for both of us. Please respect me by giving me some time. please don't text me for one month and think about everything. You can email me in 1 month. But you need some time to get over me. Thank you. と。 わからない

• 翻訳お願いします(^^ゞ

私は外国人と交際しているのですが、彼がメールでの文字化けを気にしてか、母国語ではない英語で送られてきた文に、英語が苦手な私には、よく理解できない部分があり、翻訳をお願いします。  私が「別れて」と言ったメールに対しての返事です。彼も別れたいと思っているのか、そうではないのかが知りたいです。  よろしくお願いします。 I'm just sudden.. alone... now.. I always miss you.. and pray for your good future & our meeting.. but your sudden word give me sad... I think that you don't like me and you don't love me... my mind.. is too.. (*^_^*) この訳の意味が全く分かりません。彼も私のことを愛してないし、好きでもないということでしょうか?? good luck to you... always... I wait for you.. in this place... よろしくお願いします。

• off the strip

If for some reason when you visit Sin City, you don't want to stay in one of the hotels on the Strip because it's too crazy, you're too cool, or you have been booted by security at every strip hotel, you might want to try one of these hotels off the Strip. On/Off the stripとはどういう意味でしょうか?