okz0312の回答

• okz0312
  • ベストアンサー率44% (8/18)
回答No.1

おかげで地震はありませんでした。 地震はとても怖いです。 たぶんこうだと思います。

rafhaf
質問者

お礼

こんにちは(^_^)v和訳ありがとうございます!! okzさん地震は大丈夫でしたか?

関連するQ&A

• 和訳してください

I was warrying about you... When I saw on TV the earthquake I sent you immediately a message to see if you are ok...(相手が日本の地震のニュースを見てこちらのmessageが送られてきました)

• 和訳してください

Yes,it really was a heavy earthquake but thank God you're alive and Japan will get over this! I'm relaxed now and you're welcome!(改めて酷い地震だったコトを自分に再認識させたとmessage送ったら相手からこちらのメッセージ届きました)

• 和訳してください

Yes. I am supposed to be scared but it's really funny to me.(相手に遊園地のお化け屋敷に入ったコトあるか質問したらこちらのmessage届きました)

• 和訳してください

Try Facebook, but don't get addicted xD Thanks for that you said, that I'm good :D kindest regards, a bientt :) (私がtwitterでも面倒に思うのにfacebookと両方やるの無理と送ったら相手からこちらのメッセージ届きました)

• 和訳してください

No. I don't believe in 'em(幽霊は嫌いと質問したらこちらのmessage届きました、嫌いじゃないのかな?)

• 和訳お願いします。

和訳お願いします。 Hey. I hope u understand. I have feelings for u and i 'm scared, that i can fall in love with a girl that lives so far away. I tried to stop the contact but now i have to write u

• 和訳お願いします

こんな内容の歌詞ってことが知りたいです。 FM Static - Take Me As I Am (グループ名 - 曲名) This time I finally see the Reason why, I can't do this Alone, it took some time and concentration, To believe it, this I know I need to build my faith sometimes, But I am so comfortable in line, I'm up, there's no more time, To try to mess with this design Tonight's complete, Everyone's asleep, And I wanna say these words to you, I'll be Your hands, take me as I am, I just wanna be with You Take me as I am, 'cause I'm goin', I was too scared to start, And now I'm too scared to let go Take me as I am, 'cause I'm Growin', But it's so hard to tell when I'm not used to this so I lift my voice to sing out, Let the sound of my heart ring out, These hands aren't holdin' me down, Never again will I be without I need to build my faith sometimes, But I am so comfortable in line, I'm up, there's no more time, To try to mess with this design Tonight's complete, Everyone's asleep, And I wanna say these words to you, I'll be Your hands, take me as I am, I just wanna be with You Take me as I am, 'cause I'm goin', I was too scared to start, And now I'm too scared to let go Take me as I am, 'cause I'm growin', But it's so hard to tell when I'm not used to this so

• 英語 和訳お願いします

It's really sad news to hear about the earthquake - I hope you are OK! I was actually supposed to fly to Tokyo today! But instead I will come there tomorrow. I hope you are doing well and so sorry for Japan :-(

• 和訳してください

yes. I want to know what It's going on around.(地震が無い国で良かったね、君はnews見るとmessage送ったらこちらのメッセージ届きました)

• 和訳してください

○○(名前) are sex I.(sexがどおしたんでしょうか???) I am a polyglot amateur. I didn't have a cake. and temme about the news quakes.(相手に誕生日ケーキ食べたか質問したらこちらのmessage届きました)