• ベストアンサー

英文法について教えてください

airwaterの回答

• airwater
  • ベストアンサー率28% (20/70)
回答No.1

能動態の形で受動的な内容を示すものがあります。 たとえば、compare、cut、drink、eat、look、read、sell、wash、wearなどです。 当初は、非文法だったのかも知れませんが、辞書でも自動詞の用法もいまでは記載されています。

関連するQ&A

• 英作文の採点をお願いします。

英作文の採点をお願いします。英検準一級を受けようと思っています。英検の問題集に載っていた問題です。これだと14点満点中何点くらい取れるでしょうか?よろしくお願いします。 ~問題~ E-MAIL Dear Izumi, I hope you're well. I read an interesting article about technology yesterday. It said that many people here in the U.K. are now choosing to get college degrees by studying online. Do you think online courses are good way to study? The article also said that in Japan, many parents buy cell phones for their young kids. in your opinion, is it necessary for children to have cell phones? When I was on the train today, the man next to me was talking on his cell phone. Do you think people should be banned from using cell phones on public transportation? I look forward to your reply. Josh ~回答~ Dear Josh, It was nice to hear from you! Let me answer your questions. First, in my opinion, online studying isn't a better way. It's important to study with other many students and talk with them. Regarding Second question,although It's fact that many parents do that, I think children don't have to have their own cell phones. They're not necessary for them. Using cell phones on train must be banned. There also are many people who want to get sleep on public transportation. Cell phones' sounds are so noisy, and prevent their sleep.People who use cell phones must be careful. Take care, Izumi

• well?much?

well?much? いくつかの英語の表現について教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。実際にnativeに使われているかどうか、というよりは、 日本の学校で正しいとされているかどうか、という視点で考えています。 (1) 私はケンをとてもよく知っています。 ○I know Ken very well. I know Ken very much. 答えは、上の方なのですが、下でも○でしょうか? very wellとvery muchの違いがよくわからないのですが・・・ ここのvery muchはThank you very muchと同じ使い方かな? と思ったのですが・・・品詞とかは違うのでしょうか? (2) ○you are a good badminton player. you are a well badminton player. 上が答えなのですが、下のwellでもOKでしょうか? 調べるとwellにも形容詞的用法があるのですが・・・。 上の方が自然だというのはわかりますが、下の文でもOKでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• 基本英文法について質問です。

I am in the room S(I) V(am) M(in the room) このMは修飾語句、つまり副詞句なので このMについて聞きたい時は、 Where(関係副詞)are you? (あなたはどこにいますか) という形にして疑問文を作ると思います。 ですがwhereについて、私がもっている電子辞書ジーニアス英和辞典で調べた際に、 その中の例文中に"Where are we"というのがあり、その訳が、 「ここはどこですか」 となっていたのですがこれは何故でしょうか? あと上記の質問に一切関係無いのですが、 以下の例文 The Greek God in whose honor the plays were presented at a festival was named ○○←固有名詞 のwas以降までを文構造を明確の上訳して頂きたいです。 回答お待ちしております

• 【至急】この文章の英文法は合ってますか?

【至急】この文章の英文法は合ってますか? 文に変な違和感があっても大丈夫です。 文法で間違っているところがあればご指摘お願いします! I want to go Canada. There are two reasons. First,I am interested Canada’s food culture. Canada is famous for salmon and berry. I want to eat many delicious soul meals in Canada. Second,Canada has many world Heritage. I want to see a beautiful nature. For these reasons,I want to go Canada.

• 文法・・・・

たとえば、 I am cool.you are also cool. I am cool.you are cool,too I am cool.you are also cool,too いったいどれが正しいんですか??

• 英作文

英作文の採点をしていただきたいです 問題 次の英文の指示に従って3分程度の英語で書きなさい。 It is difficult for you to do some things if you are alone. But if you do such things with other people,you don't think they are difficult. Find one example among those things in your life and write about it. My answer It is difficult for me to play the guitar. Playing the guitar is fun.But I can't play it well. My friend can play the guitar very well. So I am helped by my friend.And I can play the guitar well. 減点されない文になってますか? 採点よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英作文のアドバイスください!!

あなたはあなたの国を誇りに思いますか という質問に、 Yes, I am. Japan has many traditional foods. Natto, sushi and tempura are good examples. They are eaten by not only Japanese, but also foreign people. They are very delicious. I want more many people to eat them. と答えると、1文3点で15点満点中何点もらえますか Yes, I am は、採点に入りません 中3の英作文の問題です おかしい文法があったら教えてください 採点、アドバイスよろしくお願いします!!

• 英文の意味を教えて頂きたいです。

簡単な文だと思いますが・・・ よろしくお願いします。 do you know english? shall we do practice english?practice is very important for me. I am waiting answer. good bye:-)) but I don't know english very well For example,are you going to correct to mistake?

• 大学受験英文法問題

文法問題で質問です。答えは3であることは分かっているのですが、1でも良さそうな気がします。未来を表す現在進行形ではダメなのでしょうか。I'll be seeing you soon. という文を以前どこかで見たことがあります。 You must get up very early if you ( ) the sun rise tomorrow. 1 are seeing 2 saw 3 are to see 4 can see よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英文法チェックお願いします

1. I feel inferior to younger brother because he does better everything than me. 2. I am always surprised about how well he talks. 3. Taylor swift are becoming more and more popular because of her beautiful voice. 1. it is said that Coach is not expensive store in the USA although it is expensive in Japan. The reason why Coach is Expensive in Japan is a lot of duty on the way to Japan from USA.