• ベストアンサー

この英文を日本語にお願いします。

just a practical matter involving logistics. And yes to the other...that sounds delicious よろしくお願いします。

noname#128327
noname#128327
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#132800
noname#132800
回答No.2

Google翻訳では・・・ただ実際問題、物流を含む。 yesに他の...それは美味しそう excite翻訳では・・・まさしくロジスティクスにかかわる実用的な件。 もう片方にはい…それは美味しく聞こえます。 yahoo翻訳では・・・ちょうどロジスティックスを含んでいる実際問題。そして、はい他にとって...それは、おいしく聞こえます livedoor翻訳では・・・単なるロジスティクスに関する実際問題。また他方へのはい...それはおいしく思えます。 英語の試験ガンバ(爆笑)

noname#128327
質問者

お礼

回答いただく前に、PC翻訳やってみました^^;; 試験じゃないですからww

その他の回答 (1)

• RTO
  • ベストアンサー率21% (1650/7788)
回答No.1

入試問題カンニング対策のため 回答は 試験の終わる 夕方以降に。

noname#128327
質問者

お礼

これは、試験問題でも何でもなく・・・ お友達が、女性との会話で使った内容だそうで。。。 誤解される、質問の仕方ですみませんでした^^;

関連するQ&A

• 出来れば至急、以下の英文を日本語に翻訳願います

Someday I'll explain to you what a lovely and good man, * no matter what language, no matter now do not understand me ... Thank you:) you have changed my mind about women ... Proved to me that something beautiful can be .. Never mind that I'm here in Vilnius, and you land on another world in Tokyo ...

• 英文を日本語に訳してください。

How I wanted to understand what the story was about! The narrator`s dignified, hard-working face and the ring of the other faces, good-hearted and uneasy but pleased, stirred and confused my imagination. When I was a child in Wisconsin my uncle and aunt gave me a volume of tales from The Thousand and One Nights, illustrated in color. Presumably the subject matter of those afternoons in Marrakech derived in some measure from that masterpiece of the Near East, as it had been inherited and altered by successive tellers and gradually exported westward as centuries passed. But the inspiration and the techniques of the two storytellers cross-legged there in the marketplace, telling and retelling, with changes and reinterpretations to suit each successive occasion and faraway place, dated much farther back than the The Thousand and One Nights to classical times and indeed to prehistory.

• 英文を日本語に訳してください。よろしくお願いします

・When two people are asked a question about the past and one is looking up to his right and the other is to her left, on which will you rely? ・It is natural for a person to give some indication when lying. ・If someone`s nose is wrinkled, which occurs naturally when we smell something unpleasant, it indicates that he or she may be telling a lie.

• この英文日本語訳してください

I gotta give it to the Japanese! The American comedians have to study and learn from these dudes because they are the veterans in this business and are very different than the other younger comedians, even the musicians become big whenever they get back-slapped by Hamada. They must have a  lot of respect for them as comedians and doing music shows, plus other things. I said that you obviously know what kind of shows I was referring to, because I already mentioned which ones I disliked, dumbshit. The ones with drunk, low IQ teenagers making out in  bathtubs. And I didn't say reality tv had to be shitty, just the ones we get in tv in the western world. except that i dont watch shows like that? what a stupid assumption that was to make. and then you act like IM the stupid one. lol. the fact is if you watch shows like this, you are much closer to watching reality tv than  i am. so think before you speak. This is Batsu game. It means punishment game for loosing some match or game. He doesn't get anything from this. Prior this there  was swimming match between him and the other four guys and he lost. 宜しくお願いします

• 日本語にして下さい

That sounds like fun. I am glad you have good weather there. I spend most of my spare time at the gym. That keeps me busy other than working. I miss my kids. And I feel so lonely sometimes. I wish you live closer to me. Lol

• 英文を日本語に訳してください。

Just as a person`s body ages at different rates, so does the mind. As adults advance in age, perception of sights, sounds and smells takes a bit longer, and storing new information in memory becomes more difficult. The ability to access memories quickly also gets worse. And it is sometimes harder to concentrate and maintain attention. ( ), the aging brain can create significant advantages by making use of its extensive store of knowledge and experience. The biggest trick that older people employ is to use both sides of the brain at the same time to handle tasks for which younger people depend on mainly one side. Positron-emission tomography images have shown that even when doing basic recognition or memory exercises, seniors make use of the left and right brain more extensively than those who are decades younger. Drawing on both sides of the brain gives them an advantage, even if the pure processing speed of each half of the brain is slower. ( )の中に入る適切な言葉を選んでください。 (1)In the same way (2)On top of that (3)On the other hand (4)Needless to say

• 英文を日本語訳して下さい。

One of the Scouts was killed and five others including Corporal D.M.P. Bowker were wounded. Captain Bloomfield ordered a withdrawal and detailed a two-man carrying party for Bowker. However on arrival in safe ground Captain Bloomfield saw that the Corporal responsible for carrying Bowker had refused his duty and had come back alone stating that the enemy fire was too hot. Two other Scouts were ordered by Captain Bloomfield to return for Bowker but they refused to go.

• 英文を日本語訳して下さい。

General Paul von Hindenburg was again able to capitalize on good railroads to bring German reinforcements east. At last, on June 18, a weak and poorly prepared offensive commenced under Alexei Evert, and on July 24 Alexander von Linsingen commenced his own counter-attack. Brusilov and Russian Tsar Nicholas II ordered other Russian commanders to commence their own attacks, however high casualties and internal rivalry meant that this did not occur.

• 英文を日本語訳して下さい。

Once the region was partitioned, both "Germany and Poland attempted to 'cleanse' their shares of Upper Silesia" via oppression resulting in Germans migrating to Germany and Poles migrating to Poland. Despite the oppression and migration, Opole Silesia "remained ethnically mixed. Frank Russell wrote that, in regards to the Saar plebiscite, the inhabitants "were not terrorized at the polls" and the "totalitarian [Nazi] German regime was not distasteful to most of the Saar inhabitants and that they preferred it even to an efficient, economical, and benevolent international rule." When the outcome of the vote became known, 4,100 (including 800 refugees who had previously fled Germany) residents fled over the border into France. Military terms and violations During the formulation of the treaty, the British wanted Germany to abolish conscription and be allowed to maintain volunteer Army. The French wanted Germany to maintain a conscript army of up to 200,000 men in order to justify their own maintenance of a similar force. Thus the treaty's allowance of 100,000 volunteers was a compromise between the British and French positions. Germany, on the other hand, saw the terms as leaving them defenseless against any potential enemy. Bernadotte Everly Schmitt wrote that "there is no reason to believe that the Allied governments were insincere when they stated at the beginning of Part V of the Treaty ... that in order to facilitate a general reduction of the armament of all nations, Germany was to be required to disarm first." A lack of American ratification of the treaty or joining the League of Nations left France unwilling to disarm, which resulted in a German unwillingness to rearm. Schmitt argued "had the four Allies remained united, they could have forced Germany really to disarm, and the German will and capacity to resist other provisions of the treaty would have correspondingly diminished." Max Hantke and Mark Spoerer wrote "military and economic historians [have] found that the German military only insignificantly exceeded the limits" of the treaty prior to 1933.[236] Adam Tooze concurred, and wrote "To put this in perspective, annual military spending by the Weimar Republic was counted not in the billions but in the hundreds of millions of Reichsmarks"; for example, the Weimar Republic's 1931 program of 480 million Reichsmarks over five years compared to the Nazi Government's 1933 plan to spend 4.4 billion Reichsmarks per year. P.M.H. Bell argued that the British Government was aware of latter Weimar rearming, and lent public respectability to the German efforts by not opposing them. Norman Davies wrote that "a curious oversight" of the military restrictions were that they "did not include rockets in its list of prohibited weapons", which provided Wernher von Braun an area to research within eventually resulting in "his break [that] came in 1943" leading to the development of the V-2 rocket.

• 英文を日本語訳して下さい。

Two fleets with such power could inflict great damage on the other. One argument that has been put forward for the lack of naval activity at the start of the war is that both fleets basically avoided a major clash for fear that it would be decisive and leave their respective nation’s vulnerable to attack. The British Navy in the North Sea was based in Rosyth, Cromarty and Scapa Flow. Here it could protect the central and northern areas of the North Sea and stop the German High Seas Fleet from getting into the Atlantic where it could cause huge problems for Britain’s merchant fleet. The British believed that the Germans would not try to rush the English Channel and face the might of the British Navy based in Portsmouth and Plymouth. Therefore, it was reckoned that the German Navy could only operate in the North Sea.