夕日と朝顔の蕾が織りなす美しい風景

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 夕日が落ちて庭に涼風がたち、朝顔の蕾がどんどん大きくなっていく様子が感じられます。
  • 明朝の花の色合いや大きさについて、この蕾の様子から少なくとも直径12センチ以上の花が咲くことが予想されます。
  • 質問文章の2文目の構造について疑問があります。小説風の文章を書く際、どの時制を選ぶべきかについてアドバイスをいただきたいです。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英作文添削お願いします

(1)夕日が落ちて庭に涼風がたつと、朝顔の蕾がどんどん大きくなっていくように感じられる。 (2)明朝はどんな色合いの、どんな大きさの花が咲くのだろうか。この蕾の様子だと、少なくとも直径12センチ以上の花が咲くことはうけおいだ。 (1)When night comes and the cool wind blows, it seems that the bud of the morning glory rapidly grows up. (2)I wonder what color and how big the flower that will bloom tomorrow morning will be. Judging from the state of this bud, it will almost certainly have the diameter of at least twelve centimeters. (2)の1文目の構造がおかしいのではないかと思ってしまいます。ややこしい文章である気も・・・。 そこだけでも結構ですので、ご指摘をお願い致します。 こういった小説風の文章の時制はどうするのが最善なのでしょうか?

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#130496
noname#130496
回答No.1

(2)の1文目はWith what color and size will the flower bloom tomorrow morning?でも良いかも。

senryo
質問者

お礼

Withの用法にはだいぶ貧困なので新鮮でした。 「what color and sizeの点で」のようなニュアンスでしょうか? ありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (2)

• sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.3

<訳例> (1) When the sun sets and the cool breeze blows in the garden, the morning-glory buds seem to grow fast. (2) I wonder what color the flowers will be and how large they will become tomorrow morning. Judging from the appearance of these buds, it is certain that the flowers of 12 centimeters or more in diameter will bloom.

senryo
質問者

お礼

色々言い方がありますね。 どうしても自分の中で固定化されてしまいます。 ありがとうございました。

• mabomk
  • ベストアンサー率40% (1414/3521)
回答No.2

あまりうまくはありませんし、十分な推敲もしていません(泣)、全部現在形で済ませてます。単なる参考にしてください。 With the afterglow of sunset and cool evening wind, bud of the morning glory seems growing up rapidly. I start to imagine what colored and what sized bloom will be seen tomorrow/next morning. From the look of this sized bud, I am sure it will flower larger than 12 centimeter.

senryo
質問者

お礼

時制は難しいです…。 特にこういった非論説風の文章では…。 表現方法などとても参考になります、ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英作文の添削をよろしくお願いしますm(__)m

1.天気予報によると土曜日の午後と日曜の朝は晴れるよ。でも、土曜日の夜は、雨のようだよ。 2.その日本人学生の一人は日本で柔道のチャンピオンだったんだ。英語の勉強を手伝ってあげれば、僕に柔道を教えてくれるって彼は約束したんだよ。 1.According to weather forecast, it will be fine in Saturday afternoon and Sunday morning, but it will be rainy in Saturday evening. 2.One of the Japanese students who is champion in Japanese Judo promised me that he teach me how to Judo, if i help you with English study. 恐縮ですが…細かい添削と解説をお願いします。よろしくお願いしますm(__)m

• 英作文添削

大学受験浪人生です よろしければ添削お願いいたします あなたは日本のどこかの大都市がオリンピックを招待すべきだと思いますか、思いませんか。 またそれはなぜですか。 あなたの考えを80語以上の英語でまとめよ I agree that somewhere city should invite Olympics. This is because I think that Olympics improve economics in many ways. For example, some people will want to watch Olympics directly so people will visit the city where Olympics are held and they will live in the city for a while. While they are living in the city, they will buy a lot of goods at the city and consequently, it will make economics improve. That is why I agree that somewhere city should invite Olympics.

• 英作文を添削してください

Dear 相手の名前 My frend can not repair the toy without the part. If it will make it until the end of December,please contact it. My friend said that I take counsel a manufacuturer by myself ,it will make it. Sincerely, 宜しくお願いします。

• 英作文の添削をお願い致します

以下の英作文の添削をお願い致します。 When a strike breaks up, some students who are very sceptical and cynical think that they will have some holidays, that it is troublesome, or people who are demonstrating on the street are thinking of becoming politicians. ●英文の意図 (学生)ストライキが起こったとき、ある懐疑的で皮肉屋の生徒は 休みがもらえると思ったり、迷惑なことだと思ったり、通りでデモをしている人は政治家になろうとしているのだ、などと思ったりする。 S think A, B, or C. という構成にしています。 some students (who are very skeptical and cynical) think that they will have some holidays, that it is troublesome, or (that) people (who are demonstrating on the street) are thinking of becoming politicians. ネイティブからは "confused of the meaning" と言われました。 何が悪いのかよく分かりません。 皆さんよろしくお願い申し上げます。

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

「竹を食べるというと変に聞こえますが、芽生えをやわらかくして煮て食べるのです。」 と説明すると、ようやく納得のいった顔をした。 Though it may sound strange to eat baboo, it means you eat some parts of them in which new life are brought about, after boil and make them soft. When I expained like this, they put on a convinced face. 読んでいただけたらわかると思いますが、芽生えに大変苦労しています。 10分程悩んだ結果がこのざまです、budがでてきませんでした・・・。 回答よろしくおねがいします。

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

長文で堅苦しい内容になってしまいましたが、添削をお願いします(^-^) あと、これは大学入試用です。 TOPIC starting foreign language education at a very early age is a good idea. I'm for this opinion. There are TWO reasons.First of all,clearly,little children aged up to three can absorb a lot of information at a rate grown-ups cannot.Responsive to sound,they are very efficient learners of new language, so they will be able to acquire two languages such as Japanese and English with little difficulty.This will be a good advance, because they will have more time learning other important subjects,say math,science,histry,and so on. Second,learning foreign language does not only mean you are learning how to read and write,but it also means you are studying other culture.It must be great that you know several culture, because it means you can understand things at global point of view without predudice.Acquiring such perspective is indispensable for people of today.

• 英作文の添削お願いします

問題  Write your answer in English giving at least two reasons why you agree or disagree with it. Space exploration is a waste of money. 答え    I think space exploration is a waste of money. You may say that there are potential benefits which you will obtain in exploring it. However, it is only about 50years since human beings got tp the surface of the moon, so it is seemed to me that it will take great time, therefore, it will cost too much money until we surely make a great success exploring it. Also,we have many problems which we should pay money for, such as solving environmental problem, the poverty in developing countries. These problems must be solved as early as possible. In my conclusion, we pay money for something else rather than the unreliable projects.

• 英作文の添削お願いします。

問 新聞の休みの日は手持ちぶさただ。いつもはあわただしい朝の時間が特に長く感じられる。しかし、朝のコーヒーを楽しみ、駅までゆったりと歩けるのはこの日だけだ。休刊日もまんざらすてたものではない。 私の解答 I have nothing to do in press holidays. I feel busy and long morning time much longer than that of usual. However only press holidays can I enjoy morning coffee and go to the station at ease. Press holidays aren't altogether bad. よろしくお願い致しますm(_ _)m

• 一橋英作文の添削よろしくおねがいします。

一橋 2009 Write 120 to 150 words of English about the topic below. A sense of humour is one of the most important things in life. I'm in favor of the idea that a sense of humour is one of the most important things in life. Surely, some people say that even if a person who has it, no difficult problems will be solved, so there is no point having it. In my opinion, however, it is very important for all people and in a lot of situations ,especially in difficult situations,to have it. People tend to be nervous when they face difficult situations, and no good ideas will be come up with unless they are nervous. However, what if there is a person who has a sense of humour? He would be likely to make nervous people relax by using it. By doing so, people could make the best of their power. That is why I agree with the idea. 自分の意見と反対の意見をつくるときに「自分の意見→反対の意見」としたため、若干の理由説明の弱さを自分で感じるのですがどうでしょうか。 また、a sense of humour を途中まで代名詞 it を用いてたのですが、少し a sense of humour の意の it を使わなくなったので 再びa sense of humour と書きました。 この場合は少し距離(?)があいていても it と表現しても問題ないのでしょうか? 回答よろしくお願いします。

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

出来るものだけでも構いません。 1.私たちは言語をあまりにも日常的に使っているので、呼吸や瞬きと同じように、それをほとんど無意識で自然な行動だと見なしてしまいがちだ。 We use languages too daily. So we often regard it as almost unconscious and natural activity the same as breathing and a blink. 2.音楽は過去を思い出させてくれる。以前好きだった歌を聞くと当時の出来事が生き生きとよみがえってくるから不思議だ。 Music reminds me of the past. When I hear the song I liked, it is wonder that I can remember the things obviously that happened those days. 3.(問題文)Many abandoned cats and dogs are killed every week in Tokyo because their owners have rejected them. How would you solve this problem? I would like to tell their owners that they have to have the responsibility of having pets. Once they have pets, they have the duty to keep their pets until their pets die. So cats and dogs, including their pets, will not be killed in vain. 分かりやすいように一文ごとに改行しています。 文法的なミスや不適切な表現などのご指摘よろしくお願いします。