Advantages and Disadvantages of School Uniforms

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Find out the advantages and disadvantages of requiring school uniforms.
  • Learn about the impact of school uniforms on students' sense of individuality and freedom of expression.
  • Discover how school uniforms can provide economic equality among students.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英作文の添削お願いします!

英作文の添削お願いします! 指定語数は80語なんですが、本番では100語なので100語で設定して書きました。 テーマは、制服着用の長所と短所です。 ヨロシクお願いします! Some schools are requring school niforms ,but others are not. Each of them has disadvantage and advantage.Now,I would like to mention these two things. First,disadvantage of requring school niforms is that they can not develop their sense of uniquness or individuality .And their school are specified by other people when they do not want to be. Second,the advantage of wearing school uniforms is that they do not have to choose which clothing to put on, and the students who can not afford to buy it would not suffer from choosing cloyhes. Therefore,because school uniforms have disadvantages and advantage as above things,we must not think light of the meanings of requring school uniforms.

• sho03
  • お礼率58% (7/12)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#126371
noname#126371
回答No.1

(1)Some schools are requring school niforms ,but others are not. Each of them has disadvantage and advantage.Now,I would like to mention these two things. (2)First,disadvantage of requring school niforms is that they can not develop their sense of uniquness or individuality .And their school are specified by other people when they do not want to be. (2)Second,the advantage of wearing school uniforms is that they do not have to choose which clothing to put on, and (3)the students who can not afford to buy it would not suffer from choosing cloyhes. Therefore,because school uniforms have disadvantages and advantage as above things,(4)(6)we must not think (5)light of the meanings of requring school uniforms. (1)Some ~, others ~「~なものもあれば、~のものもある。」という決まった表現なので、butは不要です。-1 (2)First Second・・・という箇条書きもいいかもしれませんが、それよりも「利点と欠点」という対比構造を分かりやすくするべきです。つまり、対比構造に箇条書きは不向きです。たとえば、「the former, the latter」「前者、後者」などのように書くのもいいですし、「On the other hand」「他方では」という風に書くとbetter!まぁ、減点にはしませんが、今後は対比構造の場合はこれらを使いましょう。 (3)厳しめにいきます。前文で「服を選ぶ必要性がない」ということを言っているのに、後の文でも同じことを言っています。また、「cannot afford to V」というのは「(金銭的に)余裕がない」というニュアンスで使われるのが一般的です。なので、「金銭的に服を買う余裕がない生徒は服を選ぶのに苦しまない」だと、主語と述語の関係がばらばらです。「金銭的に服を買う余裕がない生徒でも、制服を着用すれば、服を買うお金に困らない」という表現の方が説得力があります。-3。ここは厳しめにいかせてもらいました。 (4)表現が強すぎ。「must not」というのは「~してはいけない」という「禁止」の意味を持ちます。「禁止」の表現を使うには、この内容では具体性がかけているので適切ではありません。「should」や「have to」の方がいいでしょう。-2 (5)意味が不明です。確かに「light」というのは「形容詞」を伴って「観点」という意味がありますが、ここでは不適切。おそらく「意味の明快さ」をあらわしたかったのでしょうが、それでもこの表現は違います。「light」の明るいというのは、基本「電気などの明るさ」をいいます。「部屋の明るさ」とかね。「意味の明るさ」とは別物です。その場合には、「clear」形容詞で「明瞭な」などでもいいですし、名詞にしたいなら「definition」(明確)などのほうが適切です。まっ、「clear meaning」が一番良いかもしれませんね。-2 (6)これは結論にいたるまでのプロセスと、結論が合致していない点でつけさせていただきました。問題では「考えてはいけない」ということまで述べろとは言っていません。あくまで「征服の着用の利点、欠点」だけを書けばいいのです。また、中でも「利点」と「欠点」しか述べていないのに、「考えちゃだめだよ!」と結びつく根拠が分かりません。何か意図があるのでしょうが、こちらには伝わりませんでした。単純に「制服着用は二つのポイントがあるんだ!」で終わりにしても大丈夫です。-5 <全体批評> そうですね・・・12/25点ってところでしょうか?おしい!目標点は「17/25点」ってところです。特に(6)であげたポイントは気をつけましょう。構造自体はすばらしいので、後はところどころ直して本番に臨んでくださいね。

sho03
質問者

お礼

とても分かりやすくありがとうございます! 点数までつけてくれたから、どの程度できているのか理解しやすかったです! 本当にありがとうございます!

関連するQ&A

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

出来るものだけでも構いません。 1.私たちは言語をあまりにも日常的に使っているので、呼吸や瞬きと同じように、それをほとんど無意識で自然な行動だと見なしてしまいがちだ。 We use languages too daily. So we often regard it as almost unconscious and natural activity the same as breathing and a blink. 2.音楽は過去を思い出させてくれる。以前好きだった歌を聞くと当時の出来事が生き生きとよみがえってくるから不思議だ。 Music reminds me of the past. When I hear the song I liked, it is wonder that I can remember the things obviously that happened those days. 3.(問題文)Many abandoned cats and dogs are killed every week in Tokyo because their owners have rejected them. How would you solve this problem? I would like to tell their owners that they have to have the responsibility of having pets. Once they have pets, they have the duty to keep their pets until their pets die. So cats and dogs, including their pets, will not be killed in vain. 分かりやすいように一文ごとに改行しています。 文法的なミスや不適切な表現などのご指摘よろしくお願いします。

• 英作文 添削お願いします

外国に住んでみると、「人間、みな同じ」との感想を持つ。イギリス人と付き合ってみても確かにそう思えてくる。彼らが悲しみや喜びに反応する様や相手の立場を考える点はいかにも日本人に似ている。恥ずかしがりやで、すぐには友人になれないが、いったん友人になれば驚くほど互いに心の琴線に触れ合うことができる。 After living abroad,you can feel that all human beings are the same.I actually feel so when I make friends with Britain friend.How they respond to sadness and joy and how they consider the opponent's position are quite similar to those of Japanese people.Since they are shy,you can not make friends with them soon.But once you become their friend,you and they can deeply understand each other surprisingly. 添削お願いします。

• 英作文添削お願いします。

テーマはここ数年のニュースで話題になったものというものです。 I was interested in the news which the age of adult should be lowered to eighteen years old. I agree with this idea. Young people these days are overprotected. They can't know anything about the world. It is true that people in their teens still aren't mentally and physically mature. Many teenager don't have a full time job, live with their parents and depend on their parents, However, this is the reason why the age of adult should be lowered. Someday, they will have to live by their own. If they have to be responsible to everything they do, they will become aware that they should be independent. They would also appreciate their parents. よろしくおねがいします。

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

旅行者は訪れた土地のいかなる組織にも属さず、組織からの束縛がないから、 その言動においも、思考においても、自由である。その自由は、彼の観察の中立性、 客観性、正確さのために有利な条件として働くだろう。 No restrictions from organizations can affect travelers in the place they visit, for they don't belong to them. Because of this, they are free in their utterances or thought. Thanks to their neutral, objective and exact observation coming from the freedom, it works as the advantageous condition. 最後の文はとんでもなく汚い文になってしまいました・・・。 回答よろしくお願いします。

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

大学の二次試験で自由英作文があるのですがなかなかうまく行きません。添削をお願い致します。 テーマは、[携帯電話についてどう思うか]です。 In my opinion, cell phone was enabie us to do many things.Take an example.we can contact other people immediatly when we are late for appointmennt.And we can use it whereever we are.we need not find a public phone.In addition to, we can contact someone I want to talk wherever the person is.But contraryto their good sides,we have bad sides,too.For example,we often see someone calling on train or bus.And we often catch a phone at midnight suddenly.It is very rode and they think nothing but their conveniences.we understand such bose sides and should consider apt time and appropriate place when we use cell phone. 間違いが多いとは思いますが、どうかお願いします。

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

長文で堅苦しい内容になってしまいましたが、添削をお願いします(^-^) あと、これは大学入試用です。 TOPIC starting foreign language education at a very early age is a good idea. I'm for this opinion. There are TWO reasons.First of all,clearly,little children aged up to three can absorb a lot of information at a rate grown-ups cannot.Responsive to sound,they are very efficient learners of new language, so they will be able to acquire two languages such as Japanese and English with little difficulty.This will be a good advance, because they will have more time learning other important subjects,say math,science,histry,and so on. Second,learning foreign language does not only mean you are learning how to read and write,but it also means you are studying other culture.It must be great that you know several culture, because it means you can understand things at global point of view without predudice.Acquiring such perspective is indispensable for people of today.

• 英作文 添削お願いします

英作文 添削お願いします 日本語訳の下が「作った英文」、模範解答の下が「模範解答」です 「ものの見方を変えれば気持ちも新しくなる。」 Also the mind becomes new by changing the way of seeing things. 模範解答 Different viewpoints bring us different feelings. If we change our way of looking at things, we will have a new feeling. 「日本語では短い言葉で多くのことを表すことができる。」 Japanese enable us to express many things with short words. 模範解答 You can say a lot of things with a few words in Japanese. 「人と人が理解しあう手段は様々なのである。」 There are some kinds of the ways of people understanding each other. 模範解答 There are various ways for people to understand each other. There are many ways in which people understand one another. 「私たちは、人から必要とされることで幸せになります。」 We feel happy by being needed by other people. 模範解答 We become happy when we are needed by other people. It makes us happy to be needed by others. 「彼らが働く場を作ることは、私たちの責任なのです。」 It is responsible for us to make the place where they can work. 模範解答 We have to make places for them to work in. It is our responsibility to make places where they work. お願いします。

• 英作文の添削をお願いします

コンクリートの建物に囲まれ、機能第一主義の無機質な都会で生活していると、鳥や虫の鳴き声に耳をすませたり、名も知らぬような草木に目をやったりしながら、季節の微妙な移り変わりを実感するようなことがめっきり少なくなってきたように思う。もっと心に余裕を持ち、一回きりのかけがえのない人生をうるおいのあるものにしたいと考えて、田舎に移住することを決断する人が近年増えてきているのも無理からぬことである。 Living in urban where they are a lot of concrete buildings and functions are regarded as first priority thing, the opportunities are really decreasing in which we can feel subtle seasonal changes with hearing sounds of birds and insects and with seeing grasses and trees of which I don’t know the names. It is inevitable that the number of people is increasing in recent years, who decide to move from urban to rural in order to live at their own pace and make their limited life satisfied. よろしくお願いします。  

• 自由英作文の添削をお願いします。

課題:中学生の学習意欲向上のためにあなたは、どのように取り組みますか。方策も含めて150字前後で述べよ。 Some students think why they have to study or studying is not interesting.It leads to student's low learning motivation.I would like to improve student's learning motivation by two methods as followed. The first method is linking learning contents with the things what they are interested in. I think almost all people can not like the things that they are not interested in.Therefore, in my lesson, I would like to teach English words linking with anime's character's name or song's lyrics which students like. The second one is praising the students.The students who is low learning motivation think that they are not good at studying.So I would like to cultivate their confidence to praise them emphatically when they could solve simple question that I gave. Students have each reasons why they are low learning motivation.Therefore I will make student's learning motivation improve under understanding their contexts. いくらかの生徒がなぜ勉強しなければいけないのか。や勉強はつまらないという理由から学習意欲の低下が起こっている。私は、以下の二つの方法によりこれを向上させたい。 一つめは、学習内容と生徒が興味のあるものを結びつけることである。ほとんどの人々が興味のない物は好きになれないと思うからである。それゆえ、私は英語の授業の中で英単語と生徒の興味のあるアニメのキャラクターや、歌詞を結びつけて教えたい。 二つめの方法は、褒めることである。学習意欲の低い生徒は、自分達は勉強が苦手だと思っているので、私が与えた簡単な問題に応えることができたときはしっかり褒めたい。 生徒の学習意欲の低下には各々の理由がある。ゆえに私は、その理由を理解した上で生徒の学習意欲をあげたい。

• 英作文の添削をお願いします

自由英作文の添削をよろしくお願いします。 テーマ:いじめに対するアドバイス 条件 ・150words以上 ・3パラグラフ構成以上 ・序論・本論・結論が明確であること。 These days, the problem of bulling is often picked up on the TV program. Some students choose to kill themselves because they feel that they have no another choice to solve the problem. Other students ceased to go to school and study at home. Still others rely on their parents and their parents speak to child’s teacher or the principal and ask them to tell bully to stop bulling. In my opinion, the best way for being bullied students to solve the problem is just continuing to go to school. Of course, I can understand that their parents worry about child’s safety. However, if parents tell them not to go to school, students never change their thought. In my experience, I did go to school when I was bullied, even though I wanted to quit the school or kill myself. But now, I think it was a good experience for my long life. Since I had been mentally injured a lot, I got my heart strong and when my friends or people related me are in trouble, I can give them more proper advice than other people who had never been bullied. For this reason, even if you feel miserable or feel like killing yourself now, you should go to school. This makes you stronger and some day it will be a good experience for you. (226 words) 結論が短いため主張が弱いとは思うものの、文章展開の仕方や肉付けがうまくできていませんが アドバイスや指摘などいただけるとありがたいです。 宜しくお願いします。