カレーについて英語を直してください

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Today's dinner is curry and rice. Many Japanese like curry and rice. How to make it is simple. India's curry differs greatly from Japanese curry. I want to eat India's curry in India.
  • Today's dinner is curry and rice. Making curry is very simple. Indian curry is different from Japanese curry. I want to try Indian curry in India.
  • I cooked curry and rice for dinner today. It is a popular dish in Japan. Making curry is easy. Indian curry has a different taste from Japanese curry. I hope to try authentic Indian curry in India.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

カレーについて英語を直してください。

カレーについて、英語で書いてみました。 間違っているところや、もっといい表現などありましたら、ご指導ご鞭撻のほどよろしくおねがいいたします。 Today‘dinner is curry and rice. Of course, I cooked. Many Japanese like curry and rice. How to make it is very simple. It seems that india‘s curry differs greatly from Japanese curry. I want to eat india‘s curry in india. よろしくおねがいいたします。

• anteia
  • お礼率89% (243/272)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

Today's dinner is curry and rice. Of course, I cooked it. Many Japanese like curry and rice. How to make is very simple. It seems that Indian curry differs greatly from Japanese curry. I want to eat Indian one in India.

anteia
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.2

Today's dinner is the curry and rice. Of course, I cooked it. Many Japanese like curry and rice. How to make it is very simple. It seems that Indian curry differs greatly from the Japanese one. I want to eat Indian curry in India. としてみました。

anteia
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました!

関連するQ&A

• 英語関係の質問です。

東京の大学生です。困ってしまい投稿しました。 ある二人の会話です。 設定は、友人同士の会話です。 A{その時計いいね、どこで盗んできたの?} B{人聞きの悪いこというなよ} A{ごめんごめん、昨日時計が盗まれるニュースを聞いてさ} B{まさか俺たちを疑ってるの?} A{たち? どういうことだい?} ここまでは自分で考えました。次からお願いします。 B{Oh... Apart from that, Shall we go to eat what it is?}あー、そんなことより何か食べに行かない? A{There is not the thing which is worse than meal to eat with a criminal}犯罪者となんか食べたくないよ。 B{No kidding! It is misunderstanding} 変なこというなよ! 誤解だよ。 A{Do you have the alibi?} アリバイはあるの? B{In the first, you and your friend went shopping together yesterday} そもそも昨日は君と君の友達と一緒に買い物に行ったじゃないか。 A{Please refrain from the incomprehensible remarks} わけのわからないこと言うなよ。 B{Did you by any chance forget it?} もしかして忘れたの? A{......Oh! I remembered it ! I'm sorry} うわ、思い出したよ。ごめん! B{I don't mind it particularly. Let's go to eat what it is.} 特に気にしてないよ。 何か食べに行こうぜ。 A{Of course! I treat today!}  ああ、今日は僕のおごりだ。 以上です。まだまだ英語が未熟ですので自分で辞書なりを使ってみたのですが、ネイティブの先生相手なので通じるか不安です。 ですので言い回しがおかしかったり、こうしたほうがいいのではないか?という箇所がありましたら、ご指摘していただきたいと思い投稿しました。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語についてアドバイスお願いします。

Itの用法について2点アドバイスしてください。 1、Have you ever seen a koala? の答え方として、 Yes,I have seen ( ) in Australia. の( )内なのですが、itかoneで悩んでいます。 前に出たものと同じものをさしていると思うので「it」かと考えているのですが、合っていますでしょうか? 2、She seems to be clever. をItから始めるように書き換えるという問題なのですが、 It seems that she is(be) clever. で合っていますでしょうか? 自分でやってみたのですが、どうも自信がなくて。 アドバイスよろしくお願いします。

• 英語で日記

高校1年生です。英語が苦手なので勉強の為、日記をつけようと思っています。あっているか分からないので添削していただきたいです。 Title:Curry rice 題名 カレーライス I had curry rice for dinner today. 今日は夕飯にカレーライスを食べました。 Pork, solanum tuberosum and other things were put in, and it was very delicious. 豚肉やジャガイモ等が入っていてとても美味しかったです。 Lastly, udon noodles were put in to make a curry udon noodle which I ate. 最後はうどんを入れてカレーうどんにしてた食べました。 It is very delicious! You should try making yourself some curry. とても美味しいので、皆さんも良かったら作ってみてください。

• 英文添削下さい

I cooked Sukiyaki that is Japanese food. これは日本料理のすき焼きを作りましたということを言いたいのでしょうが、正しい文ですか?(時制、that節)

• 訳してください。

Sometimes I eat in a Thai restaurant where there are a lot of curries called by colour. I am not into curries and I usually prefer more soft meals. Are Japanese curry spicy? Is it your favourite dish? Mine as probably I said before is katsudon. 特に called by colour の部分が分かりませんでした。 よろしくお願いします。

• 訳の表現で困っています。。

以前質問したのですが、分かる回答が得られず、訂正もあるので再度質問します。訳なのですが、 二年間日本にいたがいまは仕事でグアムに住んでるということに対して、 「あなたはいまグアムに移ってしまったが、もう日本には戻って住まないの?」 did you go back japan?なんだか変な感じがします。教えてください。 私はカレーを作るのが得意だが私のカレーは日本の味だよといったら、日本の味てどんな味?と聞かれてしまい かなり困っています。何かようい説明方法はありますでしょうか?英語で教えてください。いちおう自分では、 「どう英語で伝えればいいかわからないけど、インドカレー食べたことある? 日本の家庭のカレーはちがう。 もっととろみがある」 という文章を英語にしたいのですが、 I don't know how to say it in English.., have you eat indo curry? it different for japanese curry.....(とろみがあるというのは難しいので訳さなくてもいいです)教えてくださいおねがいします。

• 英語添削お願いします 

テーマは、外国に行ったとき日本について教えてあげたいこと。 文化、流行などなんでも構わないということです。 I want to tell foreign people about Japanese tradition. It is because I think it would be more meaningful to tell it rather than temporary fashions. There are two things which especially I want to tell about. First is Origami. It is unique to japan. Although it is difficult, it would enable us to communicate with each other. I think foreign people would enjoy it very much. Second is Japanese foods. Recently they have been spreading widely, but there must be much more Japanese foods which aren't known to foreign people. I want to tell wonderfulness of them. If I ware able to tell about such things, foreign people would come to be interested in Japan. 仮定法に自信がありません。 文章構成などについても指摘していただけると嬉しいです。

• [英語] 間違っている箇所を教えて下さい><

1. I don't think the situation had changed much since I came to this town. (1) think (2) had (3) much (4) to this town 2. The work of India's Mahatma Gandhi made the world to realize the power of nonviolent protest. (1) The work (2) India's (3) to realize (4) of 3. Herds of cattle could be seen eat grass on the ranch in the warmth of the spring sun. (1) cattle (2) eat (3) on the ranch (4) the spring 4. I went to see the lady to complain the dog which had made so much noise last night. (1) to see (2) complain the dog (3) so much (4) last night

• 英語で説明希望 日本語助詞「と」

日本語の助詞についておしえてください。 日本語のテストありますので。 I am in the middle of studying japanese for JLPT3 and I need your assistance for figure them out. Here is the 2 questions. (1)because of you I became stronger (in Japanese!) So I wrote: 毎日私は強いなります。 Someone said it meant strong like fighting. and "よろしくお願いします” to be about studying! I didn't know the kanji/words it's using. I would like to know why it is and what it is. (2)Thinking "my japanese is slowly better because of you". I wrote 私の日本語がゆっくり良いのであなたです。 Someone said 私の日本語がだんだんと良くなるのは、あなたのおかげです。is correct. But most of people said it is a little awkward and they would say they can omit と and だんだん~になる seems more natural to say. I have no idea which is correct and why it is. That's when I realized, , I need なる to make it "becomes better". I also knew "だんだん" but I didn't know why it used "と" or why と"? Why not just "だんだん良くなる?" Your assistance would be highly appreciated. Thank you.

• 英語で履歴書を作ったものの・・・

こんばんわ。英語不得意のTOEIC500点前後の大学生です。 ズバリ添削お願い致します。 インドに興味があってインドに行く前にインド人のカレー屋でバイトしようと思い、 英語でレジュメ作ってお願いしに行こうと考えております。 自分なりに書式などを調べ以下の3点をA4サイズ1枚に収めました。 ・PERSONAL DATA ・PRRT TIME EXPERIENCE ・SKILL & Others そこで見て頂きたい英作文を以下に書かせて頂きました。 「I don’t speak English well. But I can read, understand English more than speaking. I know a lot of Japanese mind’s affairs very much. Because I am Japanese. And, I have served wait on Japanese customers. Since I began to part time, when I became a high school student. I think that if you will employ me, It brings a good fortune for you. And I want to work to study English. I think My English will be good. So, You and I will be more Happy. I will go to INDIA this year. I feel INDIA is interesting country. I have been to USA, Germany, Italy, Thailand, China , Malaysia, Egypt, Tanzania. Because I am BACK PACKER. Finally, I am sorry, my English is poor.Thank you.」 意味伝わりますでしょうか? 失礼な文章になりませんか? 間違いだらけでお恥ずかしい限りですが、 どうかより良いものとなるようご指導頂ければ幸いです。 宜しくお願い致します。