日本のデリケートな職人技とその影響

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 日本は国の歴史の初期に、精巧な職人技である「細工(さいく)」の驚くべき才能を開発しました。
  • この才能をさらに磨くにつれ、日本人は他の日本の生活の分野にも広がり、完全に機能する小物や装置としてだけでなく、鑑賞されることもできるミニチュアとしても存在するものへと事を進めていきました。
  • それはさらに言語にまで影響を及ぼしました。全体的に、この「細工」から生まれた簡素化は、利便性と有用性の向上に向かって進んでいきました。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

翻訳お願いします

Early in the history of the country,the Japanese developed an amazing talent for saiku or"delicate craftsmanship".As the Japanese became more skilled at this talent,it branched out into other parts of Japanese life and turned into a powerful impulse to reduce things down to their essence―not just as miniatures that could be viewed and admired,but as fully functioning accessories and devices.It evenaffected the language.Overall,this reduction,born from saiku,moved toward increased convenience and usefulness. 長めですが翻訳お願いします。 サイトは使わないで:

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

国の歴史の初期において、日本人は、細工、すなわち「細やかな職人芸」に対する才能を発展させた。日本人はこの才能に熟練すればするほど、その才能は日本人の生活の他の部分にまで拡張してゆき、物事を---単に鑑賞され、称賛されるミニチュアとしてだけでなく、完全に機能する装飾品や装置として---その本質まで縮小したいという強烈な衝動へと変わった。そのことは言葉にさえ影響を与えた。全体として、この縮小は、細工から生まれて、便利さや有用さの増大へと移って行った。

関連するQ&A

• 次の英文の翻訳をおねがいします。

I have always taken for granted that pockets are places to put things into, and have stuffed my pockets with anything that would go into them―books, newspapers, letters, pipes, pouches, cigarettes, match-boxes, and so forth. Yet even as a boy I was discouraged from making this, as it seems to me, natural use of my pockets. I was told that, if you put things into your pockets, you spoilt the shape of your suit. This seems to me as ridiculous as it would be to say that, if you put potatoes into a sack, you spoil the shape of the sack.

• 翻訳お願いします

翻訳していただけるかた、 お願いできますか? よろしくお願いいたします。 I hope the reading has been like a light cast into the shadows, Tomoko, and that it has illuminated parts of the future and the path that this relationship is making. I come now to the end of our time together. However complex and detailed any reading is, it is really just a fragment of ones life. A few aspects of the chart interpreted as this is all there is ever time for. The synastry reading holds within its secret depth both your life and your friends. An infinite web of events, images, feelings, that span great depth and vast extents of time it is not possible in any one reading to show the whole of that picture, just as it is not possible to write your life story on a single sheet of paper. This then is just an insight.

• 翻訳お願いします。

Almost single-handedly, Freud created a new framework for the clinical understanding of dreams, which became an important activity in the new therapy of psychoanalysis. Dreams were called "the royal road to the unconscious." In the classic Freudian view, the dream is a method for maintaining sleep in spite of unacceptable impulses-usually sexual oraggressive-that arise when the censorship of the conscious mind is relaxed during sleep.the unacceptable impulse which might disturb the sleeper is transformed into a more acceptable and dramatic form by the dream work, using such mechanisms as displacement and condensation. Displacement , for example, is unconsciously moving the repressed sexual wish for the mother to the doream image of a more acceptable substitute woman, thereby hiding the incestuous nature of the wish. In the mechanism of condensation, several discrete figures are condensed into one composite figure that stands for all of them. Secondary elaboration, such as disguising actual persons and events, is used to put the resulting images into more acceptable form before they are experienced as a dream. The dream in the Freudian view allows a partial discharge of the original impulse, without allowing it to appear in such a primitive form as awaken the dreamer. In Freudian dream interpretation, the free-association of ideas to the motifs of the dream is supposed to lead back to the original and undisguised latent dream behind the experienced and remembered manifest dream.

• 短文の翻訳をお願いします

こんにちは。 かなり考えてみたのですが、下の文でどうもしっくりくる訳がでてきません。 どなたかわかる方、どうかお助けください! It transformed into a welcoming and friendly representative of traditional Japanese lifestyle.

• 翻訳お願いします!

長いのですが、翻訳機を使わないで翻訳して頂けるとありがたいです。よろしくおねがいします! But just before the summit the two sides reached a cleverly crafted agreement conveniently open to multiple interpretations. It stated that China and Japan hold different views about their recent tensions in the East China Sea — allowing the Chinese side to claim to its people that Japan had formally acknowledged the existence of a dispute, as Mr. Xi required, while allowing the Japanese government to tell its own audience back home this wasn’t so. (Yasukuni was not mentioned.) Mr. Abe and Mr. Xi deserve credit for this constructive vagueness. By sharing in it, they took a responsible step toward calming tensions in East Asia. Mr. Abe, in particular, seems to have calculated that while he would lose points with some supporters, he could bear such a burden more readily than Mr. Xi, who is struggling to bridge divisions between hawks and doves in China’s military and foreign policy establishment. This could not have been easy for Mr. Abe. China has frequently sent patrol boats into the waters around the Senkaku/Diaoyu islands, and the Japanese public generally supports taking a tough stance against such provocations and on security matters having to do with China. According to a joint survey conducted this summer by the Japanese nongovernmental group Genron NPO and the China Daily, 93 percent of the Japanese do not have a good impression of China. But many Japanese also understand that China is an important neighbor and essential to their own peace and prosperity: In the same survey, over 70 percent of Japanese said the relationship between Japan and China was important, and about 80 percent expressed concern over its current state or the need to improve it. Mr. Abe knows this. Mr. Abe also knows Mr. Xi is in a more delicate position than he. On the one hand, tensions with Japan have economic costs for China. According to China’s Ministry of Commerce, Japanese investment in China from January to June 2014 fell by almost half compared with the same period in 2013. Commerce Minister Gao Hucheng told a delegation of Japanese business people in September that tension between the two countries was hurting economic ties, and that that was something he did not want to see. Continue reading the main storyContinue reading the main storyContinue reading the main story Yet it is also a general principle of Chinese politics that a leader without a solid power base cannot improve ties with Japan. The Chinese leadership uses nationalist fervor to compensate for a deficit in legitimacy, and to unite the party and the nation, and Japan is a familiar target, especially for the hawks in the military and the propaganda department. Judging by the Chinese media’s lukewarm coverage of that historic handshake last month, Mr. Xi is not yet secure enough to actively promote the Chinese-Japanese relationship.

• itが指すものは?お願いします。

以下の英文は、ある海外のリゾートに泊まった人がそのホテルについて感想を書いたものです。 Oakmont is not a fancy resort, the units are small, and the view from the resort is not that great. It is comfortable and it is convenient to get into and get out of as you travel to the area attractions. This is one of those resorts that you choose because of the location, not the resort amenities. 質問は it is convenient to get into and get out of as you travel to the area attractions. という文についてです。 最初のitは何を指しているのでしょうか? 単純に形式主語としてto get into and get out of を指しているのでしょうか? それともthe hotelのようなものを指しているのでしょうか?(This book is difficult to readのような構文みたいに)

• 英文の翻訳をお願いいたします

どなたか以下の英文を翻訳できる方が居ましたらぜひお願いいたします。 As this book seeks to demonstrate, the visual world and its producers, its users and its designers, are engaged in a heated debate over the status of design - who has ownership of it, who is qualified to do it, and how we receive and interpret it, It is in a period of evolution, and requires more developed and rigorous understanding. It may seem odd to say this , but whatever your view of the discussion in this chapter, it should ve clear that design is not simp;y a visual medium; it is a social and, as we have identified, a political one. It just happens to be most apparent visually in the messages sent to us by commerce, media and government, and the subtler but equally important messages we send each other in our everyday practices. Like an iceberg, 90 per cent of visual communication is hidden beneath the surface. And, just like an iceberg, it is the invisible 90 per cent that provides the raw power of visual communication. So, there we end this overview of some of the key ideas that are involved in the study and under standing of visual communication and its relationship with design. Undoubtedly, like some of the practitioners interviewed for the book, you will disagree with some of it. Hopefully some of it will have challenged your own positon on this subject.

• 翻訳願います!!

どなたか下記の英文の和訳をお願い致しますm(_ _)m (1)I want to let you know that the language barrie will be taken care of when we see each other. (2)It is very important for me to express to you how much you really mean to me. (3)But since we are physically separated by miles in emptiness, this expression must come in the from of letters such as this. (4)Dear, I know it is difficult for you, as it is for me, to be separated for so long. (5)Life seems to be full of trials of this type which test our inner strength, and more importantly, our devotion and love for one another.

• 英和翻訳をお願いします

私の日本語を書き直してくれますか?よろしくお願いします ---------------- You may argue that this is Japan and a Japanese law however that is incorrect. Although written in the Japanese constitution, the “the right to remain silent” came from common law. In other words, it wasn't debated and created by the courts of Japan. Instead it was forced into the constitution after the war by the foreign ruling authority of Japan. ---------------- これは日本の法律だと主張するかもしれないが、それは正しくない。黙秘権は日本国憲法に書かれているが、コモンローから来ています。つまり、黙秘権は日本の裁判所によって論議し制定されていないではなく、戦後外国の支配下で黙秘権は日本国憲法に課された。

• 翻訳いたします

「コンピュータ、WEBサイトの英日・日英翻訳をいたします。」を英訳すると、"I will translate, as to computer or WEB site, English into Japanese or Japanese into English. "で良いでしょうか?