• ベストアンサー

和訳してください

to US I went for exchange and Japan I went to meet some friends I did here in twitter. I learned just simple words like 「konnichiwa」←「」内の単語はわかります。

• rafhaf
  • お礼率96% (923/958)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

アメリカには、交換学生として行き、日本へは、こちらでツイッターで出会った友達何人かに会いに行きました。「こんにちは」のような簡単な言葉だけは覚えましたよ。

rafhaf
質問者

お礼

こんばんは!お久しぶりです!ありがとうございました!今年も残りわずかですね!

関連するQ&A

• 和訳に直してもらえませんか?

凄く長いんですが、翻訳機を使ってみたけどサッパリわからないです。 どなたかお願いします。 how are you i missed you ^_^ so what's new in your life i would like to know you better and be closer to you as a firend as a very good friend ^^ i hopes i am not impolite. if you allow me to know you better i will be very happy. i already have a friend from italy. she is like a sister for me now. i would like to make the same relation ship with some friends from japan. and may be one day we will be able to meet each other. ^_^ and share a very good coffee or tee. i would like to travel to japan some day. and i will be very happy if i can have lot of friends from there. as i did in france. where i spent 2 years for my studies. in Toulon côte d'azure. a very nice place just like okinawa. but okinawa is very beautiful too. ok i have to go back work. if you have any question about me i will be very happy to comunicate with you. very big kiss on your head and a very big hug ;) see you soon

• どなたか和訳をお願い致します

I read your words. I wish we had a sweeter reunion. I just wanted to hold you close and love you. It was such a simple hope. That is how I feel. But I am still happy we met. I would like to meet you again if you wish to visit here again. I just got back here today. The truth is I miss you. But if we spend another evening together, please lets make it pure..and sweet. Especially the next time. If you would like to visit me here again and spend the night I welcome it. I could meet you here again like the place we were at before. I am free from 8pm. Infact.. If you want to meet me tomorrow (Tuesday) I would welcome it. I have a gift for you from my travels. I also miss you.

• 穴埋め問題です。お願いします。

「日本語を参考に空所に適当な語句を入れなさい」という問題です。 Where did you go yesterday ? I went to Yokohama ( ) ( ) my friend. (友人に会いに) これを、(to) (meet) としたのですが。 模範解答は (to) (see) となっていました。 meet ではダメなのでしょうか。お願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします!

いつもお世話になっています。 Me and some of my friends are coming to Tokyo this weekend and I was wondering if you would like to possibly meet up and show us around and party with us. We are a bunch of teachers from A. Korea who happen to be on a long weekend. 友達から上記のメールをもらいましたが意味が分かりません・・。 自分なりに訳してみたのですが、分からない所が多く返事が書けません。 「私は今週末に友達何人かと東京に行きます。私たちと一緒にパーティーに行きたくないですか?私たちはAの先生の集団です。(最後の文章は全くわかりません・・)」 かなり自信がありませんが、こんな感じかなぁと思っています。 間違いなど教えていただけると助かります! 宜しくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします。

「Are you nervous to meet me?.... I like you and I want to meet you. If you do not want to meet, please tell me. I can't wait forever... I am very lonely in Japan. 」 特に「I can't wait forever...」の部分がよく分かりません。 何を待てないんでしょう・・?

• 英文の和訳2

If I don't like living here,I will soon leave andeither go back to my own country of find another country where I can be more comfortable. It is true that some foreigners come to Japan to live but find that,after a short while, they don't like it and so decide to leave. But it seems to me that these people are few and the causes for their unhappiness in Japan are usually to be found in their own characters and not Japan itself. 和訳をお願いします>< この英文の前にも文章がありますが、hereは「ここ」などと訳してもらって構いませんので。

• 和訳お願いします!

▼ CAN YOU HELP ME my friend joined the spring-long-run. she have been tired out. i want to say some words to comfort her. how can i express it in japanese? ▲

• 和訳をおねがいします

some Americans are not dumb as bricks like you foreigners like to make us out to be. dumb as bricks to make us out to be. のところがどうしてそういう意味になるのかの解説もあれば助かります。 よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします

何回もすみません。 和訳お願いします。 To my surprise, my extremely limited Japanese did not prevent me from making friends with people who didn't speak English. I even learned, to some degree, sado and ikebana. These classes were conducted entirely in Japanese. I also watched a lot of TV. Without understanding a word, I was thoroughly engrossed in the soap operas, samurai dramas, sumo wrestling matches, anime, and even the commercials.

• 和訳お願いします。

Happy new year, may all your wishes come true and may 2012 be an unforgettable year for both of us. Somehow I kept thinking of you, especially after seeing your photos, you are still looking beautiful. This year I will do my best to come to Asia and hopefully we could meet each other somewhere. This year countdown I went to a good friend of mine. We had dinner at his restaurant and after that we went to a club to have drinks. Wish that we could have a countdown in the future together.