• 締切済み

英語に詳しい方、訳して頂けますか??

(1)you know puerto rico cool.. the pic was 5 year ago ..wen i was 22 .. now i dont look slim .i look know like the Luigi pic. (2)i was in the Florida Keys 6 mount ago.... is nice and tropic there is like PR weather.. . (3)here is a photo of me and my mom in El Morro, San Juan, PR.. i was 4y i think please send me a pic of you .. if you want two .. i will respect your decision if you dont want 2 send a pic of you. という文章なんですが、なんとなくは理解出来るのですが分からない部分が多々あります。 ヨロシクお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

みんなの回答

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

(1)プエルトリコはいい所、、、5年前の写真,,私が22の時,,,今は痩せていない、、今はルイジの写真のように見える (2)6ヶ月前フロリダキーにいた、、、いい所でプエルトリコのように熱帯だ (3)プエルトリコ、サンワンのエルモロでとった母と私の写真、、、私が4歳の時と思う  あなたの写真を送ってください、、、(もし)あなたがよければ、、、自分の写真を送りたくなければ(送らないという)あなたの考えを私は尊重する。

関連するQ&A

• 英語を訳せますか?

Hey, how are you? I`ve seen some of your pictures and i like them. We're giving away the opportunity to some of our followers be divulge. A picture and a description choosen by you, will be posted in our profile who was 15k people following, for only $10 each pic. You can pay via paypal. if you have interest, send me an email to: OBS: DONT SEND DM`S, SEND EMAILS PLEASE!  DM`S WILL NOT BE VIEWED Good day!!! 訳せますか?お願いします。

• うまく英語で表現できません。訳をみてください

訳を見てください (1) だから私はあなたの為に写真を送ろうとしていたんだ。私は写真がすごく嫌いだとしってるよね?でもあなたがほしいというから最近写真を1枚選んだんだ。 それなのになんでそんな事をいうの? 人が人を好き(like)な気持ちの表現はそれぞれ違う。行動もちがう。   Im trying to send u my picture. you know that i dont like to take a picture. but I was trying to send you my pictuer because you really want it. why you say sunch........すみませんわかりません (ちょっといらっとしていますが、怒りという感じではなく落ち着いていいたいです。ただしい英語をwおしえてえください) (2) あなたは最近忙しいと言って私に話さなくなった。私はあなたの中で私への気持ちが変わろうとしていると気づいていた。 なぜあのとき昨日のみたいに本心を話さなかったの? 私はきづつくのがこわい。 you dont trying to talke to me lately. i realized that you feeling.......going ...change.... why didnt you talke to me .... im scare to hurt......わかりません おしえてください  翻訳機能などは使わなくても英語がわかるかたおしえてください

• 英語が堪能な方 訳をお願いできますか?

I: We hung out about six months ago or so. CS: I was like I've been here before and I came in the back way. I: You did exactly the same thing. And the last time you were here, I think you had about a hundred thousand followers on Twitter. CS: Yeah I'm at like 500 and it goes up like 5,000 a day and I'm like wow. I: At the Cody Simpson, talk to me about how this happened. Of course you were found on YouTube by mediators. CS: Yeah I was found I think it was two thousand and was the end of two thousand and nine. Um like October 2009. I had this producer was just like send me messages to Myspace I think it was and he was just like I think you're really talented why don't you come over and record some songs for me. So he flew me and my dad over and we just gotten in a studio and see what happen and.. I: Next thing you know. CS: Yeah it just it just went like that. I: And you teamed up with Flo Rida with..

• この英語の、正しいご順を教えて下さい。

I dont know where Tokyo is. I don't know where is Tokyo. I dont know who you are. I dont know who are you. こういうの、 どちらが、正しかったでしょうか。 たしか最初のほうが正しい語順だったように記憶しているのですが、 文法項目名も、わからず、調べることができなかったので、ここに投稿してみます。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 以下の英語を日本語にして頂きたいです。

以下の英語を日本語にして頂きたいです。 Hello ! This was a small part of my collection and the best way to send if you are buying a bigger part is a sending from a company in Copenhagen Denmark (Packman) But I buying nearly every day some new 50-60-70 porceline. If you want I can buy all your porceline you want but then I must know the pricerange.

• 英語和訳お願いします。

Do you know what Junko is doing? Well, she was reading a book when I saw her a while ago.

• 英語を日本語に翻訳してくださいm(._.)m

(1)Also I know I still need to show you my area. I was just too nervous (Moon sorry)(Moon sorry)(Moon sorry)(Moon sorry)(Moon sorry)(Moon sorry)(Moon sorry)(Moon sorry) (2)Hmmm like I want to send a pic of that for you but I'm nervous. I must over come my fears for you lol ( ̄^ ̄)ゞ

• 英語が得意な方、和訳お願いします!

英語が得意な方、和訳して下さると助かります。 baby in a few more days we get to see each other. i know how it is to have hard times and how important it is to have a great support system so you wont let it slow you down or bring your feelings down. i know your friends are there for you when you need them but there are situations where you need to handle on your own. i want to always learn how to change your mind and help your feel positive in your life. i want you to feel like you are growing all the time. i know that what is not growing is dying and when you feel like that you can't help but wonder what is the meaning of your life? when you feel like you are growing, you never want to die; you just want to live forever. feel like yelling out "i love my life" . that is what i hope i could be for you. make you feel and scream out " i love me life". i wont give up on you! i just want you to know that! with or without me i only want you to be happy!!! 長文でお手数おかけしますが、宜しくお願いします。。

• 英語が出来る方お願い致します。

※翻訳サイトは使わないで下さい。 【I was just wondering if you could send my the like of the gif of selena at the MTV movie awards where she's making a weird face ? Thanks.】 宜しくお願いします。

• 英語の文章を訳していただきたいです。

以下の英語の文章を訳して頂きたいです。 よろしくお願いします。 If is not one pièce like the last time, is my fault. No problem. Do you prefer i Will send you a image of the cover of the magazines that i want? a random number of the magazine 'morning', that will be released on june. I am interested only if it contains the story '''the ghost and lady''.