英文メールの添削をお願いしたく思います。

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 12月3日から12月31日に変更されたホワイトさんの来日日程について
  • キムさんに研究室でのホワイトさんへの協力をお願いしたい
  • 英文メールの添削をお願いいたします
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文メールの添削をお願いしたく思います。

以下の日本文を自分なりに考えて訳してみましたが、しっくりきません。お手数をおかけしますが、どうか添削よろしくお願いいたします! ---------------- キムさん 12月1日から来られるホワイトさんの日程がフライトの都合で変更になりました。 正しくは、12月3日から12月31日です。 キムさんにも彼が研究室に来られてから色々と助けていただくことがありますが、よろしくお願いいたします。 ---------- Dear Mr.kim, Mr.White's trip date to this university is changed. He will come to the 3rd Dec to 31th Dec. When he come to our laboratory, I would like to need your help. Thanks in advance. Best regards, Tanaka

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • mabomk
  • ベストアンサー率40% (1414/3521)
回答No.1

先日は、、、 Dear Mr.Kim, - - - - (前置きがあって) I wish to inform you visiting schedule of Mr. White is changed. He is to visit us on 3rd Dec. instead of the original 1st Dec. He is leaving Japan on 31st December. On his arrival at our labo, I would like you to help us in many ways. Hope to see you soon. Thanks and best regards ======== 12月31日大晦日に帰国するって、、、、 31th ===> 31st

その他の回答 (1)

noname#183197
noname#183197
回答No.2

いいとおもいます。 ほかには Dear Mr Kim Mr. Kim's schedule (originally starting from Dec 1th) has been changed to the following: From December 3th to December 31th I would appreciate it if you could help us in the laboratory with Mr Kim's vist. Thank you in advance. とか

関連するQ&A

• 英文ビジネスメールについてご教示くださいませ

英文のビジネスメールについて、自分なりに書いてみましたが、とても不安です。稚拙な英文を添削いただけますでしょうか。どうか、宜しくお願いいたします。 ☆「招聘状が発行されましたので」はどのように訳せばよろしいでしょうか。ご教示いただけますと幸いです。 ――――――――――― ホワイト様、キム様 招聘状が発行されましたので、先にpdfファイルのバージョンの招聘状をメールに添付いたします。 原本は、ホワイト様のオフィス宛にEMSファイルにてただいま送付いたしました。 EMS追跡番号は123456789です。 ご査収くだださいませ。 田中 ―――――――― Dear Mr.White,Ms.Kim, The invitation letter has been issued, and I have attched pdf file version in this e-mail first. The original one has just sent your office at EMS. The tracking number is this; 123456789 Please check and receive it. Best regards, Tanaka

• 【至急】ビジネス英文メールのご添削

取引先(派遣先)へ返信したく英文で作成しましたが、ビジネス的に自信がありません(;_;) ご添削の程、宜しくお願い申し上げます。 取引先からのメール I would like to introduce you to Tanaka(cc’d) who is our Managing Director for Asia. He is looking to appoint some employees in Japan, not for Acompany but a potential new client. Please could you liaise with him to discuss costs and process. 返信文 Thank you for introducing Tanaka. We will contact Mr. Tanaka-san. Mr. Tanaka-san, We have heard that you are looking for employees, but could you tell us about your job title(職種) and the skill you are looking for?

• 英文メールの添削をお願いします。

初めての英文メール&未熟な英語なので、誤った文章を書いていないか、失礼な箇所がないか、抜けている点がないか色々と心配です。 どうか添削と助言をお願いいたします。 あと日本人の感覚で「つたない英語で申し訳ない」みたいなことは書かない方がいいと言われたのですが、それに代わる一言を何か添えた方がいいのでしょうか。 __________________________________________ ヴェルディ先生へ(※人名や学校名などは架空のものに置き換えています) こんにちは、初めてメールさせていただきます。OKwave芸術大学の田中健です。 先日のOK音楽祭2011では指導していただき本当にありがとうございました。 あなたの音楽を聞いて衝撃を受け、そしてその時からあなたを尊敬し始めました。 私はあなたに師事することを熱望しています。弟子にしていただけないでしょうか? どうすればいいのか教えて下さい。 お返事お待ちしております。 敬具 田中健 Dear Mr.Verdi Hello, It's first time to send email to you.This is Ken Tanaka who is at OKwave University of Arts.Thank you very much for the lesson the other day in OK Music Festival 2011.I was shocked when I listened your music,and I came to respect you since then.I eager to study under you.Can I become the pupil of you?Plese tell me what I should do. I am looking forward to hearing from you. Yours sincerely. Ken Tanaka

• 英文添削お願いします。Argentine

英文添削お願いします。Argentine I heard from my friend who made a trip to the U.K that when he was at Heathrow Airport , an /one immigration officer had asked him many 1uestions about why you came to England ,how long he would be staying,and how much money he had and so on .Then he had fed up with them and and felt himself being racially discriminated After retuning to Argentine,he told me he would never go there again. 2 I heard from my friend who made a trip to the U.K that when at Heathrow Airport,he had been asked many questions about~.(上記と同じ) 3heard from my friend who made a trip to the U.K that an/one immigration officer at Heathrow Airport had asked him many questions by saying"Why did you come to England?,How long and where will you be staying? ,How much money do you have? and so on."Then~. アルゼンチン人と話をしていて、時制など関係なく話していて、3等はaboutをlike"~"のような言い方だったと思うのですが、「イギリスに行った友達が空港で何しに来たの、何日間どこでいるの、所持金は?とかいっぱい質問されたって聞いたよ。もう行かないって言ってたよ」と一文で纏めたいのですが(自然な表現で)1から3をは不自然とは思うのですが使える部分や修正して頂ければ有り難いです。 また違う表現があれば教えていただければより有り難いです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 【かなり急いでおります】ビジネス英文メールのご添削

一個前の質問の続きなのですが、 英文メール(1)に対する返信として(2)の英文メールを考えたのですが、おかしな箇所や丁寧にした方が良い部分がありましたら訂正をお願いいたしますm(_ _)m ※(1)は弊社から人材を派遣している企業からきた英文メールです。 (1)We are thinking to give TANAKA JPY10,000yen worth of spot award in near future. He led one of our big project early this year and worked hard to lead my team to complete the tasks. As a result, we want to give him spot award and recognize his great work. Is it possible to give him its amount via your paycheck and charge through invoice to us? We want to make sure He receives exact amount in his pocket, without your commission fee. (It is ok to charge your fee to us, but not to him please) (I will let you know when spot award will be available) 我々は田中君に特別な賞与として近日中に1万円支払いたい。 彼は今年初めにビックプロジェクトを牽引しチームが業務を遂行するために大変良く働いてくれた。 この成果に対し彼に特別賞与を与え、偉大な仕事ぶりを賞賛したい。 そこで、御社から給与を通じて彼に総額を支払っていただき,請求書を通じて我々にその分を請求してもらうことは可能か? 我々は諸経費を差し引くこと無く,彼に総額一万円を渡したい。(彼には諸経費を請求せず,経費については私どもに請求してほしい) (賞与の準備が整ったら改めてお知らせする) (2) Thank you for your patronage. We appreciate that you have appraued our staff Tanaka. Regarding the spot award, I have understand . Also, regarding your question, it is possible that you give him amount via our paycheck and charge through invoice to you. We will charge our fee to only you. We are hearing from you again when spot award will be available. Best regards,

• 英文メール

海外旅行でであった人から以下のメールをもらいました。好印象な人だっただけに気になるのですが、これは脈ありなんでしょうか。遊びなんでしょうか。またどんな返事を返せばいいでしょうか。 It's very nice to meet you in ××× Hotel. You must come back home and do your work now. It\'s a pity that I didn\'t have much time to be with you and show you around the city. But it\'s really an unforgetable experience I have to talk with a nice Japanese girl. How \'s your trip to Shanghai? Wish you love the Oriental NEW YORK! I really miss our talk in Shanghai. Best regards.

• ビジネス英分メールの添削をお願いしたく思います。

きちんと言いたいことが訳せず、とても不安です。 お手数をおかけしますが、どうかよろしくお願いいたします! Dear Mr. White I really glad to hear of your application for visa The accommodation address(weekly apartment) is below. 1111 Aoba-ku, Chiba, Japan There are lot of Home appliance,But it is no toolkit for sanitary. Please bring it. Second, I would arrange for going straight to University from airport. How about it? I would like to reply from you. If you have any question, please do not hesitate to ask me. Best regards, ============== ホワイト様 無事にビザを申請できましたこと嬉しく思います。 ご依頼の宿泊施設(ウィークリーマンション)の住所は、以下です。 1111 Aoba-ku,Chiba, Japan こちらはあらゆる家電が揃っておりますが、 衛生上、タオル類が用意されておりませんのでご持参ください。 また、空港からは、大学への直行バスをアレンジしようと 考えておりますが、いかがでしょうか。 お返事いただけますと幸いです。 ご不明な点がありましたら、どうぞ。

• 【かなり急いでおります】ビジネス英文メールのご添削

前の質問の続きなのですが、 英文メール(3)に対する返信を(4)に書いたのですが、おかしいでしょうか。 丁寧にしたほうが良いなどありましたら ご添削の程、どうぞ宜しくお願い申し上げますm(_ _)m ※(1)と(3)は弊社から人材を派遣している企業からきた英文メールです。 (1)We are thinking to give TANAKA JPY10,000yen worth of spot award in near future. He led one of our big project early this year and worked hard to lead my team to complete the tasks. As a result, we want to give him spot award and recognize his great work. Is it possible to give him its amount via your paycheck and charge through invoice to us? We want to make sure He receives exact amount in his pocket, without your commission fee. (It is ok to charge your fee to us, but not to him please) (I will let you know when spot award will be available) 我々は田中君に特別な賞与として近日中に1万円支払いたい。 彼は今年初めにビックプロジェクトを牽引しチームが業務を遂行するために大変良く働いてくれた。 この成果に対し彼に特別賞与を与え、偉大な仕事ぶりを賞賛したい。 そこで、御社から給与を通じて彼に総額を支払っていただき,請求書を通じて我々にその分を請求してもらうことは可能か? 我々は諸経費を差し引くこと無く,彼に総額一万円を渡したい。(彼には諸経費を請求せず,経費については私どもに請求してほしい) (賞与の準備が整ったら改めてお知らせする) (2) Thank you for your email. We appreciate that you have appraved our staff Tanaka. Regarding the spot award, I have understand . Also, regarding your question, it is possible that you give him the amount via our paycheck and charge through invoice to you. We will charge our fee only to you. we will appreciate if you let us know when the spot award is available. (3)How much will your fee in your invoice? (4)We will charge our fee JPN35,000. This money include social insurance premium. Best regards,

• 添削お願いします。

2007年度10月  進研模試の英作文の問題です 帰国の理由を尋ねると、病気で寝ているお母さんのお世話をするためだとのことだった。 When I asked him why he would come to hometown, he told me he had to take care of sicking his mother.   帰国をどうするかまよって、hometownにしてみました。 前置詞はhome同様不要だったでしょうか?          8点満点だったとしたら何点もらえるでしょうか?

• 英文メール(短い)の添削をお願いします。意図が明瞭になるよう手厳しく大

英文メール(短い)の添削をお願いします。意図が明瞭になるよう手厳しく大幅に直していただいて結構でございます。。 [日本語] 新しくここの秘書になりました、XXと申します。 以後よろしくお願いします。 あなた宛に人事から所得税の関係書類の提出の依頼文書が来ているのでご連絡しました。 拝見したところ、住所の変更が必要なようです。 他に、万が一ご自分で、2010年1月~2012年12月に、生命保険、地震保険、社会保険に加入されているようなことがありましたら、証明書類のコピーが必要になります。 直接ご確認いただきよろしければハンコをいただきたいので、12日までに私のところにお立ち寄りください。 [英文] Hello. My name is XXX and starting here as a secretary. I am writing in regard to the documents on your year-end tax adjustment from Personnel Affairs Section. It seems that your address information need to be changed to Japanese address. In case you had been affiliated in life assurance, seismic insurance and/or social insurance from Jan. 2010 to Dec. 2010, vouchers are required. Please drop in at me at room ZZZ for your hanko seal and confirmation until 12th Friday.