• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:お断り英語メール(2種類)添削お願いします。)

お断り英語メールの添削依頼

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 貴社からの招待を辞退する理由を丁寧に伝えるメールテンプレートです。
  • 研究室の人件費を支援できない旨を伝え、奨励金の情報を提供するメールテンプレートです。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • mabomk
  • ベストアンサー率40% (1414/3521)
回答No.2

毎度どうも、お世話になります、こんなところで、もっと、(1)を丁寧に、(2)を慇懃無礼の極致も可能かとは思いますが、を過ぎると(笑) (1) I’m afraid I have to decline the invitation you offered because of my tight schedule in the coming months. Thank you for your offer. Regards, (2) Thank you for your interest in our research group. Unfortunately, under the current financial situation we are faced with, no position is available in our laboratory to accept your application. However, once you obtain the qualified fellowship, you may get in touch with the following institute. (name of the institute) http://www...................................... … You are supposed to get information at an office mentioned there. I hope this would help. Regards,

mayu027
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。慇懃無礼の極致の表現が一体どのようなものか気になりますが、行き過ぎず、いただいた内容で送ってみます。そして、このようなオファーに対する、お断りメールの型として、これから毎回使用させていただきます。ありがとうございました!

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

• hunt9999
  • ベストアンサー率16% (5/30)
回答No.1

If you have any questionsですねs必要です。 添削はネイティブにやってもらった方がいいのでは?? http://lang-8.com/このサイトお勧めです。 ネイティブが添削してくれます。

mayu027
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。登録してみました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英文メール3行添削お願いします。

英文メール3行添削お願いします。 [和文] ご提出いただいていたあなたの10月の勤務表を、○○○(上司)にご確認・押印いただいたので、お返しいたしたく、近日中に私のところにお立ち寄りください。 [英文] Your attendance sheet on October is checked and signed by XXX. I’d like to return it to you. Please drop by our office in room YYY in a few days. Thank you in advance.

• 英語の添削お願いします。

語学学校を卒業するにあたりスピーチをしなければいけません。 文章を考えたのですが添削してもらえますか? Thank you everyone,especially.....Thank you my friends. I've spend in here for three months.I could have a lot of friend and experience.I had a great time in here. I want to talk about a lot more if there is an opportunity to meet you again.So,I'm going to continue to study English for improving my English level. I'll miss you.Have a good school life.Thank you. よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の添削をお願いします。

タイに2ヶ月研究留学に行っていました。滞在中のお礼をこめて、手紙を入れた小包(日本のお菓子などを入れた物)を送ろうと思っています。 その手紙の添削をお願いしたいです。 Thank you for everything. I really enjoyed Thai Life which spends the time in soil mechanics laboratory. Each memories of Thailand are very big in my life. I don’t forget this memories forever. Some people said to me “you are strong.”, but of course I’m not strong. Everyone support me every time, so I really want to say Thank you. In the future, I may go to Thailand again as engineer. I will contact you when I go to Thailand. While I staying there, I couldn't do anything for you, so this time, I want to send goods for you all!! Please eat it  This is Japanese snacks! And finally, this program is good experience for me, and good opportunity to learn English, Thai culture and Civil Engineering. I hope to meet you again. I miss you all. And Thank you very much.

• 下記の英語で大丈夫でしょうか?

相手方から下記のメールが届きました。 Thank you for confirming the name of your company and for expressing your interest in placing an order. We are currently transitioning to a new inventory system and the portal is temporarily down. If you complete the attached order form with what you wish to order, I can confirm what is available. I have also attached our latest trade catalogue. Let me know if you have any questions. ⇒ 注文する商品と個数が決まったら連絡します,という返事を送りたいのですが, 下記の英語で,大丈夫でしょうか? Thank you for your response. We will contact you once the order items and quantity are decided. (ご対応頂き,ありがとうございます。  注文商品と個数が決まりましたら,ご連絡致します。)

• 日本語を英語する問題なんですが・・・。

「彼らは私たちの話にとても興味をもったようでした。」を英語にしてみたら「They seemed to have an interest in our talk very much.」「 They seemed to have an great interest in our talk. 」「They seemed to have been interested in our story.」こうなったんですが、文法もこれらの英文も(英文自体間違ってるかもしれませんが)どれが正しいのかよくわからなくて、困ってます。あの、誰か教えてくれないでしょうか?お願いします!

• 英語のメール添削をお願いします。

はじめまして。 本日、イギリスのネットショップを利用したのですが、支払った後、このようなメールが届きました。 「Hi, thank you for your purchase. However, due to the high number of orders which go missing in your country we would have to ask that you upgrade your shipping option to include tracking with insurance @ £4.95 Please visit our orders page for a currency converter, pricing and offers at: http://www(サイトのページ) upgraded shipping option, this will be associated to your original order. I hope this helps. Kind Regards,」 追跡サービスは付けようか迷って、結局、ペイパルが保障してくれるかなと思ってつけませんでした。 ショップ側がそうおっしゃるのであれば、それは構わないのですが、 返信する英語のメールに不安があるので、ご助言いただけると幸いです。 (こんにちは。ご連絡有難うございます。注文いたしましたので、よろしくお願いいたします。) といったメールを送りたいと思っています。 「Hello. It was good to hear from you. We intend to buy Upgrade to Tracked Shipping from you. Thank you. 」 おかしな所があれば教えてください。全部ダメだったらすみません。 やっぱり注文だけするより、メールは返信した方がいいですよね? どなたか英語の詳しい方、どうぞよろしく願いいたします。

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします!

下記の文章を日本語へ翻訳して下さい! 英語力がなく困っています・・・。 宜しくお願いします! *************************************** I have cc'd Alyssa Traube on this email, for days that Pema is not in the shop. To answer your questions, the red price is the new standard price for those garments. This means you will get an ADDITIONAL 40 percent OFF that price. I will have Alyssa contact you regarding the SNOW items you've asked about. Is it possible to schedule a day for you to come into our shop to personally walk the warehouse?

• 海外の会社からの返信です。和訳お願いします。

海外の会社からの返信です。 和訳をおねがいします。 Thank you for your interest in .CA. The link you have provided is for a .org domain name, CIRA is the registry for .CA domain names and cannot assist you with having content removed from this website. You will need to contact the website operator directly with your request. > > If you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to reply to this email and I will be pleased to answer any additional questions you may have. You may also contact our Customer Service Department by calling 1-877-860-1411. Alternatively, you may visit our public website at www.cira.ca and click on "Contact Us".

• メール和訳

こんなメールが来ました。 Dear kachan48, You have successfully registered as affiliate on FilePost.com. Your FilePost.com account login is(アドレス) If you have any questions about the affiliate program and your account settings, we recommend you to visit our Support Center and review Frequently Asked Questions: ○○○ Please do not reply to this letter, it was created automatically. If you have any questions contact our support team at We are happy to work together with you! Sincerely Yours, Filepost Teamと来ました。次も同じ人から Dear kachan48, You have successfully registered at FilePost.com file hosting service. Feel free to log into your account using the following credentials: Login:(アドレス) Password:○○○ If you have any questions about our service, we recommend you to visit our Support Center and review Frequently Asked Questions: Please do not reply to this letter, it was created automatically. If you have any questions contact our support team at Sincerely Yours, Filepost Teamと来ました。OOOはURLです。 このメールを和訳してくれませんか? 回答お願いします。

• イギリスからの英文メールの翻訳をお願いします

ネットで商品を注文したイギリスの会社からのメールなのですが 翻訳ソフトではいまいち意味がわかりませんでした。 どなたか翻訳をお願いします Order comment: Hello Unfortunately there has been a slight delay in dispatching your order, we will contact you in a the next few days to update you on the situation. Apologies for the delay and any inconvenience this may have caused. If you have any further enquiries please do not hesitate to contact our sales team on  会社のメルアド  Regards, 会社名 sales team