• 締切済み

英語についてなんですが・・・

英語についてなんですが・・・ (1)Rain,rain go away, come agein another day, little Johnny wants to play. (2)I like red rases. They are really beautiful. (3)Where is the price list for the writmatches? この英文の意味わかりますか? 回答お願いします。

noname#121300
noname#121300
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.2

(3)は「腕時計の値段表はどこにありますか」  でしょう、wristwatches「腕時計」でしょう。  あとは#1さんのおっしゃる通りです。

• bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.1

1. イギリスの童謡ですね。意味は、「雨よ、雨よ、降るな、ジョニーは遊びたいんだから」 みたいなことでしょう。 2. rases が分りません。もしも roses の誤りなら、「わたしは赤いバラが好きだ。とってもきれいだね」 という意味になるでしょうけど・・・ 3. writmatch という単語が分りません。そんな英単語があるのでしょうか。文の意味としては 「writmatches の値段表はどこですか?」 だと思います。

関連するQ&A

• 英語のことで教えて下さい!

「もしあなたが日本に来るならどこに行きたいですか?」を英語にすると「Where would you like to go if you came to Japan?」でcomeのところは過去形になるんですよね? 「もしあなたがアメリカに行くならどこに行きたいですか?」を英語にすると「Where would you like to go if you go to America?」で合っていますか?goのところは過去形にするのか、そもそもこの英語はおかしいのかが分かりません(>_<) 初歩的な質問で申し訳ないのですがどなたか教えて下さいm(_ _)m

• 次の英語を日本語になおしてください

(1) She graduated from one of the country’s universities. (2) You’ve really grown since I last saw you. (3) The accident happened early on Tuesday morning. (4) She smiled when the man appeared. (5) The man disappeared inside the building. (6) Oil prices continued to rise. (7) They followed us in their car. (8) We’re going to Spain for our holidays. (9) I hope everyone’s having fun. (10) What are your hobbies? (11) I’ve been invited to a party. (12) I love watching old Hollywood movies. (13) Let’s go back to camp now. (14) Come a little closer. Can Billy come too? Her dream has come away true. (15) Where are going? Has your headache gone away yet? (16) I spent the evening at home watching TV. (17) The cat is sleeping on the floor.

• 英語の和訳おねがいします

ペンパルと音楽と猫カフェの話をしていたのですが、下記の意味がいまいち分かりません。 分かる方、宜しくお願いします。 ”The only kind of music I don't really like is country music. Anyone in Japan listen to American country? I think it's terrible! =p” ”cat cafe seems funny to me that people would pay to go play with cats. But yeah, pets are hilarious. They are like little homeless people that you take into your home haha. ”

• 英文みてください

そうなの?アイルランドはなまりがあるんだ、知らなかったよ。 〇Really?Ireland had accent I did not know. 〇really?I didn't know that they has such a strong accent. アイルランド以外には、〇、△、◇、☆があるんだけどアイルランド以外ならどこがいいと思う? 〇Ireland,Exsept,,〇△◇☆,Where Do you think good scholl? 〇Which is the most good place to me in 〇△◇☆,? 人が多いロンドンは行きたくない。 〇I want not go London.because I dont like many people. 〇I don't want to go like London where are so many people. めちゃくちゃな、整ってない英文ですが、変な所 直してください。 お願いします。

• 英語の質問です。これはどういう意味ですか?

but i really thought there would be a party on the campus if you like we can go out but is daytime during the week ok? i have so many classes and they are all too early

• この英語がうまく訳せません。修正や解答お願いします。

外国人の人とのメールでよくわからないヶ所があります。訳をみていただきたいのですが、お願いします 1 I really like Okinawa, the sea out there is so nice and beautiful... 私はほんとうに沖縄が好きだ。海以外?はとてもよくて美しい。 2 but it tok me some time to get use to the different foods in Japan...but now I like the food very much. しかし日本の食べ物… 3 So I wonder do you thin you will ever come to America again?? わかりません 4 I hope to come to Japan again, and if we talk a little more maybe I can come and see you??well if thats O.k. with you. わかりません… 5 So have you ever talked with American Guy before...you seem like a really nice girl, glad to have meet you. まえにアメリカ人とはなしたことある? あなたとてもいい感じの女の子だから あなたとしりあえてうれしいよ 以上です お願いします。

• 英語の得意な方、和訳お願いします!

Like most Japanese junior high school students,you come to school every day and go home after school. These are activities that are natural for you. But many children in other countries cannot go to school. They cannot spend time at their homes. These children may live in countries at war,and they suffer. They are treated unfairly,and they suffer. Because and homes behind. These children are refugees.

• 英語のカタカナ読み(?)教えてください><

明日授業で暗唱なのに読めないんです‼︎ 写真見にくかったので一応>< some children were playing the village.suddenly,Blue Demoncome.He shouted,“Get out of here,or I'll hurt you“ The children were afraid and cried,“Help us!“ Then,Red Demon came and shouted,“Go away!“ Blue Demon whispered,“Hit mi. It's okay."Red Demon hit Blue Demon, and Blue Demon ran away. “Thanku you for saving us.You're very strong and kind.Let's play together!" the shildren said. They went to Red Demon's house and played together. 見ながら打ったので間違ってるかもですが…

• 英語の関係詞の問題の採点よろしくおねがいします。

関係詞の複合関係代名詞、複合関係副詞の範囲の問題です。 各組の文がほぼ同じ意味になるように()内に適語を入れなさい。という問題です。 1.He told the story to anyone who was around him. He told the story to ( whoever ) was around him. 2.You may go to any place you like until six. You may go ( wherever ) you like until six. 3.No matter which you may choose, there is little difference. ( Whichever ) you may choose, there is little difference. 4.No matter ( who ) may come, do not open the door. ( Whoever ) may come, do not open the door. この4問です。和訳も添えていただけたら嬉しいです。 間違いがあったら教えてください。 ご協力お願いします。

• itが指すもの

以下の文でitが指すものがよくわかりません。1つでもいいのでおしえてください。よろしくお願いします。 (1) I take my truck out sometimes and just go for drives when I feel like 'it' to get away from the city. ・このitは後に続いているto~の部分を指しているという解釈でいいですか?そうだとしたら、I feel like getting away from the city.とどう違うのでしょうか。 (2) I'm really busy these days 'it' makes my head spin!