• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:和訳してください)

Refined Carbs Survival Guide: Fueling Your Body for Long-lasting Energy

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Discover how to fuel your body with long-lasting energy and avoid crashing with these simple tips.
  • Learn how to make your carb-filled snacks healthier and keep your energy levels up throughout the day.
  • Find out how a combination of fiber, protein, and sweet flavors can help you stay full and alert for longer periods.

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

ベーグルとクッキーはほとんどすべて精製炭水化物です―そのあと素早いエネルギーの爆発が起こります、だからあなたは次の授業中に寝てします!脂っこいバターをこすり取ってください、そして食物繊維を取るためにバナナを、またたんぱく質を取るためにピーナッツバターと低脂肪チョコレートミルクを加えてください。それは甘いけれど申し分のない栄養バランスなので、あなたはより長く満腹で、なおかつきびきびした状態でいられます!

suzupo
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。本当に助かりました(^_^)

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします。

One Saturday Tom takes Jiro to a food court for lunch. A:Wow! What a big place! You can find almost anything here, can't you? B:Yeah. But you're probably going to order a hamburger, aren't you? A:Just a minute.Yeah, I'll have a hamburger, two pieces of pizza, a tuna sandwiches and strawberry ice cream. B:Hey! Take it easy! You're not going to have all that for lunch, are you? A:Yeah. Maybe you're right. I'll just have two cheeseburgers, two pieces of pizza and a banana split. B:You'll get fat if you eat like that. In fact, you'll get fatter and fatter and won't be able to get into the plane when you have to go back to Japan. A:OK,OK! Just one cheeseburger with French fries, a hot dog with ketchup and mustard and a large cola float. Of course, everything was much larger than in Japan. The cheeseburger was almost bigger than the plate, the hot dog was a foot long, and the cola float was a giant. A was able to finish everything, but he didn't want any dinner that evening. The next time he didn't order so much. He didn't want to become the fattest boy in New York.

• 和訳していただけませんか。

you just tell me what you want to send and when you want send it, and I'll be waiting for it.

• 和訳お願いしますm(__)m

you too. and good morning. I be burning. I'll be back for U 和訳お願いしますm(__)m

• 和訳してください

和訳してください Such a heavy, greasy lunch will take hours to digest and make you sit in class. If you're truly craving those fried chicken bites, swap baked chips for fries and add fruit. An orange has potassium and tons of vitamins that will offset the salty fried, so you won't feel puffy!

• 和訳お願いします…

I have to go to sleep, goodnight 〇〇, and remember that things will change and you will find a good situation if you stay positive and keep trying, you can always come visit here and travel to see beautiful nature with me, I'll help as much as I can listening and looking for opportunities for you, I have some ideas already

• Not too much longer

アメリカ人の友達からもらったメールの中に、 "Not too much longer and you will be coming to America. " という文がありました。意味する内容はなんとなくつかめますが、文の構造など、よくわからないことがあります。 ☆not too much longerはなぜ比較級をつかっているのでしょうか。 ☆andの使い方がよくわかりません。Hurry up, and you'll be in time for school.のandと同じ用法ですか? ☆you will come to Americaと言わないで進行形にしているのはなぜでしょうか。 よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳できる方

We have lived with it for half a century, and still what happened that day in Dallas is shocking beyond almost anything else in American history-by shocking, I mean it hits like a blast of electrical current and stupefies. One minute the President of the United States is smiling and waving. "Mr. President, you can't say Dallas doesn't love you" Nellie Connally, wife of the Texas governor, calls from the limousine jump seat. 英語が出来る方宜しくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします。

かなり長いですが、よろしくお願いします。 I want to you listen, and pay close attention for what I’m going to say. If you didn’t have time today for some “You, and me time” You haven’t made the time. Quite obviously you say in terms that apparently I’m important, that you love me, etc. It depends on you to make the time, as for me I do make time for you. When I’m not free I’ll tell you, if I am I’ll tell you. I’m telling you this because I love you. All I’m asking you is to make some time for us. FaceTime especially, if you don’t want to that’s fine. Just say something. I can’t read your mind.

• 歌詞の和訳をお願いいたします。

I'll bring my love to you… I'll bring my love to you I've been stood up messed around and take for a fool but next time 'round I'm gonna change the rules and I don't care about the things that people say it's you I think about each and every day it's much too late for you to change your ways I can't keep holding on expecting you to stay when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you Lost inside your love is where I wanna be I'm just asking you to spend some time with me time and time you say you wanna be free and you can have some fun that's okay with me you will never know just how good I feel the joy inside of me makes me feel so real when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you I'll bring my love to you (I just wanna be with you) I'll bring my love to you (I just wanna be with you) It's much too late for you to change your way I can't keep holding on expecting you to stay when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you

• 和訳お願いします。

Every night I pray That you'll come back today And hold me like you used to Every night I spent oh Just waiting on your scent oh Needing just a trace of you Well I know it ain't refined But I'll hold your place in line Until you remember that you're mine It's not my first mistake oh I'm sleeping wide awake You know I can't think straight oh about you And it's nothing that I planned To let you slip right through my hands oh I'm burning with a love that's turned blue I know it just aint right Holding on to you so tight Until you remember that you're mine ネットで出回って和訳や和訳のアプリでは理解できないんです。 女性の心情を歌ってる歌詞なので 理解できるように和訳をお願いします。